🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump now says he'll let the DREAMER illegals stay!!!

This is pure amnesty just like obozo did.!!! Why can't we have a president who will enforce the law.? All illegals should be sent packing - no exceptions.

Trump tells young immigrants in US illegally to ‘rest easy’

april 21 2017 WASHINGTON – Young immigrants brought to the U.S. as children and now here illegally can “rest easy,” President Donald Trump said Friday, telling the “dreamers” they will not be targets for deportation under his immigration policies.

Trump, in a wide-ranging interview with the Associated Press, said his administration is “not after the dreamers, we are after the criminals.”

The president, who took a hard line on immigration as a candidate, vowed anew to fulfill his promise to construct a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. But he stopped short of demanding that funding for the project be included in a spending bill Congress must pass by the end of next week in order to keep the government running.

Relax, he's just saying that so they don't run. Since Obama's "Dream Act" never passed Congress, there is no special legal status for "dreamers", they're just illegals. He said they will focus on criminals, and all illegals are criminals.

Dreamers can stay as long as they aren't criminals or gang members. That's why he's deporting dreamers.

He said they just aren't focusing on them, he is not giving them amnesty. He knows by deporting the hardened criminals that have committed other crimes as well as their parents, when parents are deported they will usually take their children. So the vast majority of so-called dreamers will be gone.

So you just made that shit up because you hate Mexicans?

Nope, he's threaten to kill me, and shoot up the place, a few times.

I sincerely hope he's joking.

I think he feeds off of bullying techniques, and wouldn't go through with it.

However, if I call the cops, they'll what deport him, so he can come back across the border, and actually kill me?

Yep. You're lying.
In fact, I've thought about posting a thread on here to ask what I should do.
ROTFLMAO.

How old are you, around 10?

What's wrong with consulting masses to serious problems, regardless of age?

Look....You made up a dumb ass story, and now you're too dumb to walk away from it. Quit trying to defend your dumb shit, and it ill go away by tomorrow. Continue, and you'll become just another full of shit noob not worth engaging. Your choice.

This is pure amnesty just like obozo did.!!! Why can't we have a president who will enforce the law.? All illegals should be sent packing - no exceptions.

april 21 2017 WASHINGTON – Young immigrants brought to the U.S. as children and now here illegally can “rest easy,” President Donald Trump said Friday, telling the “dreamers” they will not be targets for deportation under his immigration policies.

Trump, in a wide-ranging interview with the Associated Press, said his administration is “not after the dreamers, we are after the criminals.”

The president, who took a hard line on immigration as a candidate, vowed anew to fulfill his promise to construct a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. But he stopped short of demanding that funding for the project be included in a spending bill Congress must pass by the end of next week in order to keep the government running.
You bought all Trump's lies, now live with it.

If they're paying taxes and don't have a criminal record I say give them a chance.

My Mexican co worker is illegal, and first had one expensive cancer surgery paid for by the USA government, now he has cancer again, so the USA government has to pay for it again.

Now, he tells me he's going to start a fire, and shoot people at my place of work.

Gee, what gratitude.

Do you think he deserves a chance to be here, really?

You haven't called the cops yet?
If they're paying taxes and don't have a criminal record I say give them a chance.

My Mexican co worker is illegal, and first had one expensive cancer surgery paid for by the USA government, now he has cancer again, so the USA government has to pay for it again.

Now, he tells me he's going to start a fire, and shoot people at my place of work.

Gee, what gratitude.

No, because I have no evidence, and then he'll probably come back, and really kill me.

However, if I call the cops, they'll what deport him, so he can come back across the border, and actually kill me?
Cons talk tough but are cowards.

Gee, what gratitude.

Gee, what gratitude.

No, because I have no evidence, and then he'll probably come back, and really kill me.

Not Sobie. He can't even talk tough. He's shaking in his boots from fear of an imaginary Mexican that he made up.

Yep. You're lying.
In fact, I've thought about posting a thread on here to ask what I should do.
ROTFLMAO.

How old are you, around 10?

What's wrong with consulting masses to serious problems, regardless of age?

Look....You made up a dumb ass story, and now you're too dumb to walk away from it. Quit trying to defend your dumb shit, and it ill go away by tomorrow. Continue, and you'll become just another full of shit noob not worth engaging. Your choice.

It's not a made up story, but LOL @ you thinking so, without knowing anything about my situation, or his situation beyond this website.

Not Sobie. He can't even talk tough. He's shaking in his boots from fear of an imaginary Mexican that he made up.

I haven't called the cops on him yet, so what makes you so sure that I'm so scared of him?

He's 5foot2, so of course I'm not scared of him in a fist fight, as I'm just over 6feet tall, but with a gun anyone could be dangerous.

If he was really going to kill me, I doubt he would tell me, I think he's just trying to use fear techniques. (Still obviously a pretty twisted guy)

Dreamers were brought here as children, and which means they didn't have a choice. They've grown up here and it would be cruel to send them back to a country they don't know anything about.

Put yourself in their shoes.

Relax, he's just saying that so they don't run. Since Obama's "Dream Act" never passed Congress, there is no special legal status for "dreamers", they're just illegals. He said they will focus on criminals, and all illegals are criminals.

That makes no sense. If trump really wants the illegals to leave he should be telling them "self-deport or i'm gonna come down on you like a ton of bricks".. Instead he tells them to "rest easy."

Dreamers were brought here as children, and which means they didn't have a choice. They've grown up here and it would be cruel to send them back to a country they don't know anything about.

Put yourself in their shoes.

Hey stupid. All these illegals say they were dreamers brought here when they were 3. They have no proof. THINK

Forum List

Back