🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump now says he'll let the DREAMER illegals stay!!!

If they're paying taxes and don't have a criminal record I say give them a chance.

My Mexican co worker is illegal, and first had one expensive cancer surgery paid for by the USA government, now he has cancer again, so the USA government has to pay for it again.

Now, he tells me he's going to start a fire, and shoot people at my place of work.

Gee, what gratitude.

Do you think he deserves a chance to be here, really?

You haven't called the cops yet?
If they're paying taxes and don't have a criminal record I say give them a chance.

My Mexican co worker is illegal, and first had one expensive cancer surgery paid for by the USA government, now he has cancer again, so the USA government has to pay for it again.

Now, he tells me he's going to start a fire, and shoot people at my place of work.

Gee, what gratitude.

No, because I have no evidence, and then he'll probably come back, and really kill me.

So you just made that shit up because you hate Mexicans?

Gee, what gratitude.

Gee, what gratitude.

No, because I have no evidence, and then he'll probably come back, and really kill me.

Nope, he's threaten to kill me, and shoot up the place, a few times.

I sincerely hope he's joking.

I think he feeds off of bullying techniques, and wouldn't go through with it.

However, if I call the cops, they'll what deport him, so he can come back across the border, and actually kill me?

Gee, what gratitude.

Gee, what gratitude.

However, if I call the cops, they'll what deport him, so he can come back across the border, and actually kill me?

Yep. You're lying.

Gee, what gratitude.

Gee, what gratitude.

Yep. You're lying.

Nope, no lie.

In fact, I've thought about posting a thread on here to ask what I should do.

It's really a very serious matter, because my bosses know him better than me, as he worked there much longer than me, and if I called the cops, I have no witnesses.

He said it about a year ago, and then stopped, and now said it again a few weeks ago, and then insisted he wasn't going to kill me, and now today he just said he would start a fire, and shoot up the place with a shot gun.

So, I don't know, I suspect he's using fear tactics, I'm doubtful many people who would plan such an event would tell people they were going to kill them.

Either way, he's obviously a rather messed up guy, probably a Psychopath.

Yep. You're lying.

Nope, no lie.

It's really a very serious matter, because my bosses know him better than me, as he worked there much longer than me, and if I called the cops, I have no witnesses.

He said it about a year ago, and then stopped, and now said it again a few weeks ago, and then insisted he wasn't going to kill me, and now today he just said he would start a fire, and shoot up the place with a shot gun.

So, I don't know, I suspect he's using fear tactics, I'm doubtful many people who would plan such an event would tell people they were going to kill them.

Sounds like a hateful sociopath in the mix, but I doubt it is him.

Yep. You're lying.

Nope, no lie.

Nonsense, I even gave my Mexican co-worker a deal on a car, he bought our old car for $200, and it was probably worth more like $800, or perhaps more.

In return, all he does is make fun of me as a Gay, (As if I look like a Gay, considering my profile picture is myself)

He has told me I do nothing, meanwhile he spends sometimes hours on his cell phone, playing around, which I don't have the time to do as I have more responsibilities than he does.

Now he's threatening to kill me?

The guy is definitely a piece of trash, but I'm still doubtful he'll shoot up the place.

If he is, I don't think our government would stop him, to tell you the truth.

Especially if they deport him, or I can't bring forward enough evidence.

Gee, what gratitude.

Gee, what gratitude.

'

What's a Mexican doing up there anyway?

All I ever saw was white trash and Polacks.

Oh! And some Irish.

Yep. You're lying.
You might just want to get an lcp .380 and keep it in your pocket.

Nope, no lie.

Nonsense, I even gave my Mexican co-worker a deal on a car, he bought our old car for $200, and it was probably worth more like $800, or perhaps more.

In return, all he does is make fun of me as a Gay, (As if I look like a Gay, considering my profile picture is myself)

He has told me I do nothing, meanwhile he spends sometimes hours on his cell phone, playing around, which I don't have the time to do as I have more responsibilities than he does.

The guy is definitely a piece of trash, but I'm still doubtful he'll shoot up the place.

Geez, sounds like you got a real problem, bro.

Is it even possible to get ccw in NY? You might just want to get an LCP .380 and keep it in your pocket.

Gee, what gratitude.

Gee, what gratitude.

'

What's a Mexican doing up there anyway?

All I ever saw was white trash and Polacks.

Oh! And some Irish.

There was a influx of Hispanics in Putnam County New York, since the 1990's, it was mostly Guatemalan, but also included some Ecuadorians, Peruvians, Colombians, and yes Mexicans.

Yep. You're lying.

Nope, no lie.

Is it even possible to get ccw in NY? You might just want to get an LCP .380 and keep it in your pocket.

No, you can't conceal guns in New York.

Illegal Mexicans'll shoot ya, they don't care. Think of your wife and kids and get a pistola.

Yep. You're lying.

Nope, no lie.

No, you can't conceal guns in New York.

Funny, I did, and I'm not even from there. ;)

I didn't realize how communist NY state is though.

The citizens aren't like that, they hate it.

Yep. You're lying.
ROTFLMAO.

How old are you, around 10?

Just another broken promise. Looks like Trump is turning into a normal politician.

Yep. You're lying.
ROTFLMAO.

How old are you, around 10?

What's wrong with consulting masses to serious problems, regardless of age?

Forum List

Back