Trump now says the folders marked “classified” were empty. He kept them because they were “cool”

The ultimate irony....

If the classified information found in the Penn center, and in Bidens house and garage, was the same classified information found at Mar-a-lago, that Trump declassified while in the white house.

Okay but let’s think about this logically. You’re saying that Trump is not contradicting himself because empty folders were found. I find that illogical simply because why the fuck is Trump even saying this if he is not trying to walk back what he originally said. Why would anyone give a fuck Trump kept empty folders? Why did he feel the need to even say that?
I dont know, ask him that...Im not a mind reader. But obviously its correct, even the evidence list shows empty classified folders were part of the evidence collected. Im still trying to figure out why the FBI took a pair of Marlena's underwear....besides obvious reasons.

I dont know, ask him that...Im not a mind reader. But obviously it’s correct, even the evidence list shows empty classified folders were part of the evidence collected. Im still trying to figure out why the FBI took a pair of Marlena's underwear....besides obvious reasons.
Oh how convenient. You’re not a mind reader. I’m sure you have that mentality with anything democrats say. I think that deep down you agree with me as to why Trump is suddenly saying this.

Im still trying to figure out why the FBI took a pair of Marlena's underwear....besides obvious reasons.
Never happened.

Melania Trump has expressed concern that FBI agents touched her underwear during the Mar-a-Lago raid, prompting her to buy new lingerie

Melania Trump felt violated and bought new underwear after FBI agents “contaminated” her bedroom while searching Mar-a-

Donald Trump Jr shared a meme about his stepmother Melania's underwear as the Trump family reacted to the Mar-a-Lago FBI raid

Aug 31, 2022 — In a late-night filing, prosecutors blasted what they called "wide ranging meritless accusations leveled against the government."

So you deny that the president can declassify documents?
How can you deny that a president who needs to claim that he declassifies stuff in his head, without any action to declassify them, is not full of shit?

How can you deny that a president who needs to claim that he declassifies stuff in his head, without any action to declassify them, is not full of shit?
Do you know the declassification progress? I don't. All I know is that AG said Trump was wrong. However, he never told us what was the correct way for PTOUS to declassify doc.

That makes sense. I can’t read any individual identifying information on any of the file folder covers in that staged search warrant execution photo.

But it remains pretty irrelevant, frankly.

Why? Because the President’s position is that he had previously DEclassified them when he was still President. Accordingly, neither the documents within a formerly classified file folder cover nor that cover itself would still be classified despite the present markings.
Again for like the hundredth time. The president has the authority to order documents to be declassified, But The documents actually have to be altered and have their classification markings changed in order for them to be officially declassified. Any documents that are still Marked as classified that were in his possession are still legally classified regardless of whether or not he wanted them to be declassified before leaving office. The classification markers determine whether or not the Documents are classified or not if the markings were not changed then the documents are still classified.

Again for like the hundredth time. The president has the authority to order documents to be declassified, But The documents actually have to be altered and have their classification markings changed in order for them to be officially declassified. Any documents that are still Marked as classified that were in his possession are still legally classified regardless of whether or not he wanted them to be declassified before leaving office. The classification markers determine whether or not the Documents are classified or not if the markings were not changed then the documents are still classified.
For like the hundredth time: no. You’re wrong.

The classification is terminated once the President declassifies a document.

The rest of what you posted (once or twice) addresses a different question.

Last edited:
Anything given to a president is always automatically declassified for whomever the president wants, because presidents are above the classified doc rules.

Do you know the declassification progress? I don't. All I know is that AG said Trump was wrong. However, he never told us what was the correct way for PTOUS to declassify doc.

There is nothing specific that has to be done.
Presidents and VP has no need for security clearance or follow any classified doc rules.
They are above and exempt.

Does not apply to presidents or VPs.

Anything given to a president is always automatically declassified for whomever the president wants, because presidents are above the classified doc rules.

Ex-president. Trump is an ex-president and nothing is auto-declassified, duh.

On the commands that I was at, the RM's (Radiomen) generally kept the classified folders stored in their workspace (a classified materials area), on shore they were held in the admin office. And, all those folders were serialized so that when classified material went out, they could be logged with what was in them. And, the RM's went apeshit if any of those folders ended up missing, as that caused them to think that classified material was wandering around somewhere.
At the the lower levels classified information is treated far more seriously than it is at the higher political levels.

Ex-president. Trump is an ex-president and nothing is auto-declassified, duh.
Trump supposedly declassified everything that went to Mar-a -Lago while he was President.

If there was anything truly serious found in the FBI raid of Mar-a Lago we would have head about it by now.

Meanwhile lawyers without proper clearances or the “need to know” are scouring all Bidens homes and offices for random classified documents Biden took out of the White House. No FBI raids.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

They are kind of cool and they looked empty to me in that staged FBI photo... so what makes you think he is not telling the truth?....
Memo to OP... Biden's folders marked top secret were not empty...
There is an inventory list of the marked classified document sleeves they found and what they contained, some were empty, which were inventoried as such...some were filled, which were also inventoried.

Forum List

Back