Trump now says the folders marked “classified” were empty. He kept them because they were “cool”

If a security clearance was required for scouring Biden's house, the government would give them an interim clearance for the period that they were checking the place out for documents (and yes, they would have their background investigated, it would start with a NAC, National Agency Check and work it's way up from there). As far as the "need to know", that would be covered by the government's need to have them check for documents. And, they would be given specific instructions as to how to handle any materials they find.

When I started working in the PRP program while stationed with an FA-18 squadron, they gave me an interim (meaning temporary) TS clearance so I could start participating in the program while my investigation was being completed. When my background investigation was completed, the interim TS clearance was changed to a full TS clearance.

But...................chances are very good...............the government already has lawyers that have clearances working for them, so those people would be assigned to the investigation since they would have already been investigated and given a clearance.

And, if Trump actually had declassified the information at Mar a Lago, there would be a record of the declassification for all the other agencies that also held that material.
On Trump declassifying the documents options differ which is not unusual in legal matters.

On Trump declassifying the documents options differ which is not unusual in legal matters.

Your avatar looks like you were prior military.

You should be one of the people who knows that you can't have information declassified in one place, yet have it classified in another if it is the same information, as that would cause serious confusion as to the status of the document. If the information is classified in one place, it must be classified in all the other places where it is held. If it has been declassified in one place, all the others need to also know that the information has been declassified, otherwise the whole system falls apart.

Yes, as president, Trump had the authority to declassify anything and everything he wanted, BUT, he has to let everyone else holding that information know that it has been declassified, which is why there is the notification process for declassification.

It appears that the only people who are saying that it was declassified on his desk and not in other places are the lawyers who are trying to throw doubt on the status of the documents, trying to prove his innocence. All other people who work with classified material say that there should have been SOMETHING that modified the status of those documents.

I know that when I was active duty, the classification process, and how material was supposed to be handled was pretty cut and dried, and left little, if any, wiggle room for the status of documents.

Except he declassified everything.
You've just conceeded that the comment you claimed was "exact" was actually exactly stupid.

Go ahead and claim he declassified those top-secret documents ( Espionage Act doesn't give a shit), but to claim that classification does not apply to ex-presidents is pure stupidity.

Last edited:
Oh how convenient. You’re not a mind reader. I’m sure you have that mentality with anything democrats say. I think that deep down you agree with me as to why Trump is suddenly saying this.
yea, my telepathic powers faded in my early 20's. Too much drinking and womanizing I guess.

Lol Trump never ceases to amaze me with the stupid shit he says.

Does it bother his supporters this contradicts his assertion he declassified the documents he stole? Nope probably not. The mental gymnastics must be exhausting.

Hey. Hunter and Hilarities stuff was "empty" too. Relax. Walmart has a pink Friday special coming up

Well Pelosi had a priest do an exorcism on her home during Thanksgiving after her husband got caught in his home with a guy in his underwear swinging a hammer... so maybe we should do an exorcism on Biden's garage and Penn State offices and make it all better....
LMAO....
Any empty folders found at MAL were that way because Trump handed over the contents to S.A. The bastard sold secrets to them for a payoff.

Lock his ass up forever. He's a lowlife scumbag traitor.

Any empty folders found at MAL were that way because Trump handed over the contents to S.A. The bastard sold secrets to them for a payoff.

Lock his ass up forever. He's a lowlife scumbag traitor.
That's ridiculous....

Lol. . Nice try.

:itsok: “When it will be” assumes that there will be an indictment and a trial.

Possible. But not likely.

The government lawyers are not big fans of losing. And, unlike you, they can assess the risks.

Hey WrongAgain, now that Trump has been indicted and trial is scheduled, will you finally notice how your assessments on what is likely is worth fuck all?

Last edited:
Hey WrongAgain, now that Trump has been indicted and trial is scheduled, will you finally notice how your assessments on what is likely is worth fuck all?
How many times will Trump be exonerated?

---Trump Becomes 1st President to Be Acquitted TWICE by Senate---

How many times will Trump be exonerated?

---Trump Becomes 1st President to Be Acquitted TWICE by Senate---

When your fellow republicans are willing to go along with your corruption it's not difficult to see why he's never had to answer for his crimes. That kind of illustrates the current state of the GOP these days. There's corruption in each party, but this is reminiscent of how fascist governments come to power.

Lol Trump never ceases to amaze me with the stupid shit he says.

Does it bother his supporters this contradicts his assertion he declassified the documents he stole? Nope probably not. The mental gymnastics must be exhausting.

They already forgot what he said yesterday.

Forum List

Back