Trump now says the folders marked “classified” were empty. He kept them because they were “cool”

Holy shit....more proof that politicians lie.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You seem shocked....Is this something new to you guys?
What's new isn't that politicians lie, but the AMOUNT that they lie. It's about the quantity that's the game changer.
Obama told a dozen lies, so few in number, that people have to post the same handful over and over again. While Trump chalked up well over 30,000 lies, so many that Trump has started to change his story (tell new lies) just to cover up the old lies.

I translate that into you know that Trump tells so many lies, you have learned to ignore them.

No...

I know POLITICIANS tell so many lies I have pretty much learned to recognize and ignore them all.

If you are a Biden supporter, how does it make you feel EVERY DAY when he adds to his list of lies told?

Fake News Media - every media adheres to a business model and runs business accordingly, meaning they all report with a slant / bias, lie to some extent. You HAVE to learn to think for yourselves, identify the truth from the bias from the lies.

IF he had declassified those documents, there would be a record of them being declassified

Nope. He issued a sort of standing order. Whether or not his staff properly made a record of the ensuing declassifications has nothing to do with their status as having been declassified.

Sloppy paperwork or outright negligence on that detail (as important as I agree it is) doesn’t change the fact that the President had declassified them.

Lol Trump never ceases to amaze me with the stupid shit he says.

Does it bother his supporters this contradicts his assertion he declassified the documents he stole? Nope probably not. The mental gymnastics must be exhausting.

Nope...that's not how it works. That's not how any of that works.

What's new isn't that politicians lie, but the AMOUNT that they lie. It's about the quantity that's the game changer.
Obama told a dozen lies, so few people post the same handful over and over again. While Trump chalked up 30,000 lies, so many that the Trump has started to change his story (tell new lies) just to cover up the old lies.

Dude, if you want to go 'there' you have to mention

Santos, Warren, Blumenthal, and stop with the award-winning Joe Biden.

Biden was 'Sabtos' before there was a 'Santos....and those 3 don't hold a candle to Joe. IMO neither does Trump.

In the immortal words of Joe Biden, 'C'mon, man!'

According to Joe:

The 'good catholic' attended a black church in a Jewish Puerto Rican community and is Italian because his wife is Italian

'Cornpop'

While hanging out with KKK Grand Wizard Byrd, Joe was a civil rights activist, was arrested in Africa as a civil rights activist, and marched with Mandela.

He drove a semi-truck

He graduated at the to of his law class ... with honors ... and 3 degrees

He rode the train every day to work

He met the man who invented insulin, even though the guy died before he was born

Naval Academy

He did NOT meet with Hunter's business partners...
1674246256208.png

...and there's literally something new every day.

Nope. He issued a sort of standing order. Whether or not his staff properly made a record of the ensuing declassifications has nothing to do with their status as having been declassified.
The problem with that claim is that Trump never told his chief of staff of any "standing orders" about classified documents.

We've heard from all of Trumps chiefs of staff from Kelly onward, and none of them had any knowledge of any such orders.

And the chief of staff would be responsible for seeing that presidential orders are carried out.

Nov 25, 2020 — As a Senator, now president-elect Joe Biden famously commuted 110 miles daily on Amtrak, from his home in Wilmington, Delaware,

1.5 million miles on Amtrack?!

Did you even read the article?
It tries but fails to disprove anything Biden said, except he might have gotten his "guess" wrong.

I guess my fourth or fifth year as vice president It was actually his third, but who's quibbling about a guesstimation?

Did you even read the article?
It tries but fails to disprove anything Biden said, except he might have gotten his "guess" wrong.

I guess my fourth or fifth year as vice president It was actually his third, but who's quibbling about a guesstimation?

Way to ignore the extremely long, and incomplete, list of Biden lies to accuse me of 'quibbling'. He was right or he was extremely wrong - he was extremely wrong.

:itsok:

Lol Trump never ceases to amaze me with the stupid shit he says.

Does it bother his supporters this contradicts his assertion he declassified the documents he stole? Nope probably not. The mental gymnastics must be exhausting.

Didn't the "leaked" FBI photos show a bunch of empty classified folders, a napkin, some papers and a box of Time Magazines? You know how Classified Time Magazine is.
documents-at-mar-a-lago-700x420.jpg

Way to ignore the extremely long, and incomplete, list of Biden lies to accuse me of 'quibbling'. He was right or he was extremely wrong - he was extremely wrong.
Because your list of lies, included the lie that I pointed out was actually true.

And someone willing to post a lie, like someone testifying in court, the jury can discount anything else a liar claims.

Didn't the "leaked" FBI photos show a bunch of empty classified folders, a napkin, some papers and a box of Time Magazines? You know how Classified Time Magazine is.View attachment 749175
Um so if empty folders is all they found, why did Trump repeatedly claim he declassified the documents? What documents were there to declassify exactly if they were just folders? If they were just folders, why didn’t his lawyers make that claim? They’ve certainly already have made claims to his innocence so far. That’s a pretty glaring detail to leave out.

Didn't the "leaked" FBI photos show a bunch of empty classified folders, a napkin, some papers and a box of Time Magazines? You know how Classified Time Magazine is.View attachment 749175
It's an evidence photo showing the conditions under which the evidence was found. That's why a ruler was included in the photograph.

Secondly, as a photograph to be released publicly it was carefully laid out, in order not to reveal any "classified" information.

Um so if empty folders is all they found, why did Trump repeatedly claim he declassified the documents? What documents were there to declassify exactly if they were just folders? If they were just folders, why didn’t his lawyers make that claim? They’ve certainly already have made claims to his innocence so far. That’s a pretty glaring detail to leave out.
More importantly, every folder in that photograph was US GOVERNMENT PROPERTY, stolen from the white house.

Which was one of the underlying crimes used to get the search warrant.

Sloppy paperwork or outright negligence on that detail (as important as I agree it is) doesn’t change the fact that the President had declassified them.

Um...............actually it does. That information on his desk didn't exist as the only copy, it was also held at other agencies. If he declassified it on his desk, yet others who also held the information were not notified that it was declassified, they will still treat it as classified. And no, you can't have a standing order for declassification, as each and every document is different, containing different information about different things, it's not a "one size fits all" situation. If you had ever worked around classified material, you would know this. And, if they actually were declassified, it would specify the information, the reason it was declassified, as well as the date (and sometimes the time) it was declassified.

Yup, we're done, as you have proven you are as dishonest as Biden. Then again, I guess you would have to be when trying to defend that POS.

:itsok:
As I said. Someone who purposefully posts one lie, can have his other claims discounted.

It's like pissing in the punch bowl. I'm not going to swallow anything you served.

Forum List

Back