Trump now says the folders marked “classified” were empty. He kept them because they were “cool”

You know who started this whole thing was one TDSer that watched on TV as Trump aides were carrying boxes to Air force one... and his screwed up hate Trump mind asked I wonder what's in those boxes... so he contacted the archives dept.....

Lol what the fuck are you talking about right now? Why would I personally have to prove Trump’s claim instead? Do you even listen to yourself? See you’re just being a disingenuous, whiny child right now. In any other circumstance if someone claiming they did something that involves legal jeopardy, you would agree he or she needs to prove it. You sure as fuck would say this about any democrat. If Biden makes the claim he didn’t know the documents were at his office or home, you’re going to say “the prosecutor needs to prove that!”? Uh no. You wouldn’t. You’re already expecting Biden to prove it.
So you have photos of empty folders.....meh

I would want some of those folders too as a memento....
They are cool heck em out...

images

Lol Trump never ceases to amaze me with the stupid shit he says.

Does it bother his supporters this contradicts his assertion he declassified the documents he stole? Nope probably not. The mental gymnastics must be exhausting.

He is not wrong. I remember it was on the news that some of the "classified" folders were empty. However, I don't believe all are empty

Does it bother his supporters this contradicts his assertion he declassified the documents he stole? Nope probably not. The mental gymnastics must be exhausting.

George Santos or Donald Trump?

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

Trump never ceases to amaze. He sounds desperate and knows he is in deep trouble. Like they won't check the contents. Also he is admitting that he knew about the content marked classified being moved on his orders. He is also admitting that he lied when he said he declassified the documents. Why would he declassify empty boxes? His next words to the judge " I was framed, I tell you". Man if I was Trumps lawyer, I be telling him that he needs to add some zeros to that payment check.

Next Cheech and Chong will sue him for using their lyrics and song (Framed) forhis defense.

Where's the video of Trump saying this?
I don't trust Yahoo for snot.

They are kind of cool and they looked empty to me in that staged FBI photo... so what makes you think he is not telling the truth?....
Memo to OP... Biden's folders marked top secret were not empty...

I would want some of those folders too as a memento....
They are cool heck em out...

images

Not only is it readily apparent that you've never been around classified material (otherwise you wouldn't have made the stupid statements above), but you're also an idiot of the first water believing Trump's bullshit.

While classified folders are only "classified" when they are holding information in them, even empty they are still controlled documents. The old DD214's that were 7 piece carbon interleaved forms weren't classified either when they had no information on them (when filled out, they could be considered confidential due to the personal nature of the information they contained), but they WERE considered controlled, and each and every one that came into my office had to be accounted for. When we received a brand new pack of 214's (Record of Discharge), we had to verify that they were all there by counting each and every one of them, then they were serialized and logged into a logbook that we kept just for that purpose. If you messed one up, you had to write in the logbook next to the assigned serial number that it was voided, the reason it was voided (usually because of a typo as you can't correct carbon forms by erasing them, especially the old 214's, as they had shaded areas that would react to being erased or corrected), and then a new one was issued to be completed.

Dunno how the RM's (Radiomen, who were the people that primarily kept all the classified folders) kept track of their folders, but they would go apeshit if one was missing.

No. Classified folders are not souvenirs to be kept because you think they look "cool".

There is no contradiction.

He speculates wildly that the folders, which are a different subject, "perhaps" may have been counted as documents by the FBI.

It's actually a FACT that they were counted...

1674179764256.png

Thread title should be
Trump is right again, and lamestream media does another inaccurate "Fact-Check."

Last edited:
There is no contradiction.

He speculates wildly that the folders, which are a different subject, "perhaps" may have been counted as documents by the FBI.

It's actually a FACT that they were counted...

View attachment 748946

Okay to be clear you are singling out the 43 folders and ignoring anything else?

Okay to be clear you are singling out the 43 folders and ignoring anything else?
He said some of the folders may have been counted. They were in fact counted. It's really not a big deal.

The fact that he said he declassified the documents has nothing to do with this.

He was simply making the point that the media is making a big deal about the number of documents.

Biden probably lost more documents than have been found so far.

Forum List

Back