Trump nukes global warming programs at EPA!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
As I am always fond of saying..........the science isn't mattering for dick!!!

Clean Power Plan bye......bye. And many other "global warming" related programs as well. Oh....and note, the operative word in the pages of the link are "significant".

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/trump-orders-epa-to-zero-out-global-warming-programs/

Yep ahhhhhhhhh ( takes toke of ciggy in classic Denis Leary style :bye1: )

Clearly the "denier-cult nutty-asses" don't matter in the real world!!!

Clean Power Plan bye......bye. And many other "global warming" related programs as well. Oh....and note, the operative word in the pages of the link are "significant".

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/trump-orders-epa-to-zero-out-global-warming-programs/

How long before he cuts funding to the Internet Outreach programs that fund USMB Warmers?

I'm waiting for him to declare that the earth is 6,000 years old, and to move the Noah's Ark to the D.C. Mall in place of the Smithsonian. So much science to deny. So little time....

This is the one issue that will define Trump's Presidency. Unless he nukes N Korea, which is on the cards...
History will remember him, in the same category as Pol Pot, Stalin and (dare I say it?) Hitler.

This is the one issue that will define Trump's Presidency. Unless he nukes N Korea, which is on the cards...
History will remember him, in the same category as Pol Pot, Stalin and (dare I say it?) Hitler.

of course you can say it-------you have a right to prove yourself an idiot

I'm waiting for him to declare that the earth is 6,000 years old, and to move the Noah's Ark to the D.C. Mall in place of the Smithsonian. So much science to deny. So little time....

you have no tasted in FINE LITERATURE----the first book of the bible---"genesis"
is one of the finest examples of fine literature in all of the history of LITERATURE

This is the one issue that will define Trump's Presidency.

Exactly! Ending this monumental waste of time and money.

Indeed the progressive hyper-partisans will.....and btw, will end up being blamed for losing election after election like the last 6 years! Did the "Hitler" thing for 18 months and lost every state between Pa and California!! Go........go!!

Meanwhile, Mr Trump will be dishing out big fat bumpy cucumbers to the AGW religion ftw.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Provided that the orange clown does not end up impeached or resigning due to his Russian connections. Seems to be getting more traction every day. And then his many ideas on the EPA and other things will be radioactive.

You not only DARE to say it, you won't shut up about it.
When Trump kills six million Jews, you'll let me know, OK?

Fake News happened unabated for 18 months in the run up to the election and the DUMS clocks cleaned. Same shit as now......the people saw through it because they realized they were losing their country.

Zero chance Trump gets impeached......far, far greater chance the DUMS lose more seats in 2 years.

Since the AGW k00ks watch only fake news, they wouldn't even know how Trump pwned them today...........

Im still laughing..............

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-03/twitter-fight-round-2-trump-trolls-lying-pelosi-pic-her-and-Medvedev

Clean power plan? I thought you nutcase regressive types were against nuclear power.

Forum List

Back