Trump nukes global warming programs at EPA!!

Big waste of time and taxpayer dollars.

Good move by DJT.

The color red is so vivid across the land its almost blinding me........the DUMS are still unaware. Because they are obsessed with fake news.:2up:

True. I was completely taken in by the fake news that 3 million fraudulent votes were cast for Hillary.

Nobody cares about the election anymore.........but this will sure get interesting..............

TRUMP: OBAMA BUGGED ME

Top story on DRUDGE and CBS News right now s0ns!!!!:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

As I am always fond of saying..........the science isn't mattering for dick!!!

Clean Power Plan bye......bye. And many other "global warming" related programs as well. Oh....and note, the operative word in the pages of the link are "significant".

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/trump-orders-epa-to-zero-out-global-warming-programs/

Yep ahhhhhhhhh ( takes toke of ciggy in classic Denis Leary style :bye1: )

Clearly the "denier-cult nutty-asses" don't matter in the real world!!!

Best 4 sec GIF in history of internet!

What do y'all have planned to take care of overpopulation. Global warming will come later, but earth can only carry so many humans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm waiting for him to declare that the earth is 6,000 years old, and to move the Noah's Ark to the D.C. Mall in place of the Smithsonian. So much science to deny. So little time....

We've got at least four years....and probably eight.

As I am always fond of saying..........the science isn't mattering for dick!!!

Clean Power Plan bye......bye. And many other "global warming" related programs as well. Oh....and note, the operative word in the pages of the link are "significant".

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/trump-orders-epa-to-zero-out-global-warming-programs/

Yep ahhhhhhhhh ( takes toke of ciggy in classic Denis Leary style :bye1: )

Clearly the "denier-cult nutty-asses" don't matter in the real world!!!

Best 4 sec GIF in history of internet!

Without a doubt bro.........and these bozo's in here set it up for me on a big old tee.........ALL THE TIME.:2up:

I'm waiting for him to declare that the earth is 6,000 years old, and to move the Noah's Ark to the D.C. Mall in place of the Smithsonian. So much science to deny. So little time....

you have no tasted in FINE LITERATURE----the first book of the bible---"genesis"
is one of the finest examples of fine literature in all of the history of LITERATURE

And it doesn't have one ounce of evidence supporting it. You're being irrational.

We've got at least four years....and probably eight.

Why do you fight the taliban and isis? I ask this in all seriousness as I'd think you'd be friends.

Well now the 'Conservatives' have established their anti-science and the fact that they prefer a filthy environment, they need not pretend that they actually care for the nation or it's future.

you have no tasted in FINE LITERATURE----the first book of the bible---"genesis"
is one of the finest examples of fine literature in all of the history of LITERATURE

And it doesn't have one ounce of evidence supporting it. You're being irrational.

your comment is as idiotic as if you wrote-----"MACBETH" has not one ounce of
"evidence supporting it" therefore it is not fine literature.

your comment is as idiotic as if you wrote-----"MACBETH" has not one ounce of
"evidence supporting it" therefore it is not fine literature.

Matt----you might as well have posted ---"the play Macbeth is not fine literature
since it doesn't have one ounce of evidence supporting it"

Well now the 'Conservatives' have established their anti-science and the fact that they prefer a filthy environment, they need not pretend that they actually care for the nation or it's future.

We'll be poor as fuck and won't lead in shit when the conservatives are done. They're a bunch of backwards hicks.

Translation?

Me and my side are getting our clocks cleaned and it..........really................fucking.............sucks!!:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

:funnyface::funnyface::fu::funnyface::funnyface::fu::funnyface::funnyface::fu::funnyface::funnyface::fu::funnyface::funnyface::fu::funnyface::funnyface::fu::funnyface::funnyface::fu:

We'll be poor as fuck and won't lead in shit when the conservatives are done. They're a bunch of backwards hicks.

Translation?

Me and my side are getting our clocks cleaned and it..........really................fucking.............sucks!!:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

:funnyface::funnyface::fu::funnyface::funnyface::fu::funnyface::funnyface::fu::funnyface::funnyface::fu::funnyface::funnyface::fu::funnyface::funnyface::fu::funnyface::funnyface::fu:

You're so fucking stupid that I'd bet that if we discovered a mile wide asteroid heading towards the southern United states that you'd say we're lying. You live within a fantasy world where nothing matters besides your backwards child like uninformed opinion that is based on pure bullshit.

This nation is finished as a world power simply because logic has lost and its people no longer give a shit about proper investment into it. They've bought into the load of bullshit that the same people that have sold our industry to the third world can do a better job at controlling and running our fucking lives for us.

Translation?

You're so fucking stupid that I'd bet that if we discovered a mile wide asteroid heading towards the southern United states that you'd say we're lying. You live within a fantasy world where nothing matters besides your backwards child like uninformed opinion that is based on pure bullshit.

This nation is finished as a world power simply because logic has lost and its people no longer give a shit about proper investment into it. They've bought into the load of bullshit that the same people that have sold our industry to the third world can do a better job at controlling and running our fucking lives for us.

s0n........I get it. Things are sucking the big one these days but there are tens of millions of people out there who think Scott Pruitt is a fucking hero!! And those people are all wearing hats that have an image of Trump and the American flag on them that say, FUCK YOR FEELINGS.:boohoo: Id post a photo up but my Photobucket is messing up

Translation?

If anyone lives in a fantasy world it`s warmers like you. You spend all day every day, daydreaming about impending apocalyptic events like Nostradamus and throw temper tantrums when nobody pays any attention.
You should move to the northern United States and live in a sanctuary city like Chicago where you are less likely to get killed by one of your fantasies. We`ll take our chances with the photons while you are dodging (unlikely?) bullets.

Forum List

Back