Trump nukes global warming programs at EPA!!

I`m laughing at the warmers who started complaining when a lot of the garbage which was on dotgov web pages disappeared when the Obama admin was swept out of the white house
Yet that should not matter unless Google itself controls what you can find with it.
And Google does just that. Unless you know exactly how to find what you are looking for with the "way back archive". Even then most of it is no longer accessible to the public.
In a normal search it`s often already obvious who the guilty party is that floods the internet with truckloads of propaganda that prompts the auto-complete.
But beyond that this method pushes all the other stuff that was published under similar headings but with opposite content way down the stack register.
Google does not give you the option to exclude a recent date period it allows you only to limit the time period starting at the present in which it allows you to search.
So it all comes down to expertise in propaganda and that is what radical left political apparatchiks have always relied on, the IPCC shadow world government first and foremost.
After the Trump admin shut down the government funded "daten schleuder" web sites which flung all this trash into the public domain the AGW .orgs will either have to hire more sock puppets to get their web pages to the top of the Google heap or "climate science" spam themselves like a botnet operation.

Living there, myself, and having been through Katrina, I can assure you that pretty much everyone in New Orleans knows about the rising sea level, and changing weather patterns. The same phenomenon is affecting ocean front property in S.E Florida, where high tides are starting to flood roads..

Your statements have no bearing on my point.

But you keep trying.

You are probably correct, because I don't bother to read arguments from GW deniers, just like I don't bother to read arguments from Creationists.

Well, we all know how selective you are in your views.

Anything that does not fit what you want it to fit.....get's ignored.

I don't recall denying anything.

What I do recall saying is that after Katrina, we were warned it would only get worse (active hurricane seasons in succession).

Well, that didn't happen.

Another example of failed predictions by those who need to panic people.
Greenbacks for Greenies

You can't blame useless Warmie nerds for trying to make a buck off horror stories. After all, that's what Stephen King does and nobody holds that against him.
When he got an Oscar from Hollywood for best fiction he richly deserved it,..and so does CNN,MSNBC etc
Ambidextrous On-Air Airheads: Why They Are Still Winning

CNN is so good at it that they suckered GOPers into believing the Yemen raid was a failure. The dumb sheep then thought they were being independent by blaming Obama. Also, just like all the fake non-MSM, they blindly repeat all the ignorant grammar the MSM make up.

Forum List

Back