Trump OBLITERATES the Hildebeast "FOG OF WAR" With 1 Tweet!

I hope he has fun while it lasts. What if his 40% in the polls stays that way in Iowa and the majority jumps to someone else? Trump's reaction would be something to behold and probably make the "Dean Scream" pale in comparison. :laugh2:

BTW, his Twitter pic is awful. Who would want such a sourpuss as president?

BTW, his Twitter pic is awful. Who would want such a sourpuss as president?
Its more important to be a competent leader than have a grin on your face all the time.
Who said all the time? The picture doesn't instill a sense optimism to which the voters usually respond. Even Nixon knew that a smile can work wonders. The only people that picture is likely to impress are the already converted.

I hope he has fun while it lasts. What if his 40% in the polls stays that way in Iowa and the majority jumps to someone else? Trump's reaction would be something to behold and probably make the "Dean Scream" pale in comparison. :laugh2:
Would you like to be alone with your fantasies? You're about to embarrass yourself.

I hope he has fun while it lasts. What if his 40% in the polls stays that way in Iowa and the majority jumps to someone else? Trump's reaction would be something to behold and probably make the "Dean Scream" pale in comparison.
Would you like to be alone with your fantasies? You're about to embarrass yourself.
Spoken by someone who knows, folks.

I hope he has fun while it lasts. What if his 40% in the polls stays that way in Iowa and the majority jumps to someone else? Trump's reaction would be something to behold and probably make the "Dean Scream" pale in comparison.
You're the one on the verge of an orgasm, weirdo.

You're very disturbed. Please, see someone about that before it's too late.

I'm disturbed that you're doing it in public, yes.

I'm disturbed that you're doing it in public, yes.
Yeah, posting in public, very disturbing. :cuckoo:

Squaw Pussy LIES!!!!

Ivana Trump denies accusing Donald Trump of rape - Politico
www.politico.com/.../ivana-trump-denies-accusing-donald-trump...
Politico
Jul 28, 2015 - Ivana Trump denies accusing Donald Trump of rape. By Eliza ... The story is totally without merit,” Ivana said in a statement to CNN. “Donald ...
Donald Trump's Ex-Wife Ivana Disavows Old 'Rape' Allegation
abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-wife-ivana...rape.../story?id...
Jul 28, 2015 - Ivana Trump had already walked back the rape allegation in 1993 as the ... also fired back Monday denying the charge, telling the Daily Beast ...

Squaw Pussy LIES!!!!

Politico
Jul 28, 2015 - Ivana Trump denies accusing Donald Trump of rape. By Eliza ... The story is totally without merit,” Ivana said in a statement to CNN. “Donald ...
Jul 28, 2015 - Ivana Trump had already walked back the rape allegation in 1993 as the ... also fired back Monday denying the charge, telling the Daily Beast ...

Funny. She isn't even allowed to talk about the divorce without his permission.

Squaw Pussy LIES!!!!

Politico

Funny. She isn't even allowed to talk about the divorce without his permission.

Why would she talk about it?

CMQGZoZWwAA_P4Q.jpg

Donald J. Trump Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump
"@jallenaip: Hillary said she was in a "Fog of War" as explanation for the lies about Benghazi. No fog allowed in WH. Vote Trump POTUS!"

Twitter seems to be Trumps WEAPON OF CHOICE...and he uses it to the hilt!

trump hasn't "obliterated" anyone.... but i know the storefront loons like you love him.

Of course he did...but little HillBillyJilly LOVES her lesbian sister, the Hildebeast!

Forum List

Back