Trump OBLITERATES the Hildebeast "FOG OF WAR" With 1 Tweet!

I hope he has fun while it lasts. What if his 40% in the polls stays that way in Iowa and the majority jumps to someone else? Trump's reaction would be something to behold and probably make the "Dean Scream" pale in comparison. :laugh2:
What if? Could-shoulda-would? Wake us up when that happens, eh?

Nothing makes the subversive madder than seeing their UNDERCLASS BLACKs leaving the plantation to better themselves and America.... That's what happens when they start depending on ILLEGAL LATINO'S, and say fuck you BLACK PEOPLE!

images

I hope he has fun while it lasts. What if his 40% in the polls stays that way in Iowa and the majority jumps to someone else? Trump's reaction would be something to behold and probably make the "Dean Scream" pale in comparison.
What if? Could-shoulda-would? Wake us up when that happens, eh?
Don't even want to think about it, eh? Trump third-roarty run hands Hillary a landslide? :mm:

Nothing makes the subversive madder than seeing their UNDERCLASS BLACKs leaving the plantation to better themselves and America.... That's what happens when they start depending on ILLEGAL LATINO'S, and say fuck you BLACK PEOPLE!
Keep dreaming. Fantasy will set you free..., from reality. :biggrin:

Yes, we just put our thumb in your eye, It's a bitch when reality bites you!

BREAKING POLL: 40% of Blacks Line Up Behind Trump ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../breaking-poll-40-of-blacks-line-behind-t...
5 days ago - Blacks and Hispanics, in fact, even support Trump at a higher level than ... If Trump gets even 20% Black vote, and he will, it's a Landslide.

Yes, we just put our thumb in your eye, It's a bitch when reality bites you!

BREAKING POLL: 40% of Blacks Line Up Behind Trump ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../breaking-poll-40-of-blacks-line-behind-t...
5 days ago - Blacks and Hispanics, in fact, even support Trump at a higher level than ... If Trump gets even 20% Black vote, and he will, it's a Landslide.
I don't know about any of that...

But Latinos DO seem to be 'conservative' by nature, and, of course, they have already surpassed Blacks as the Largest Minority in the United States.

That's OK... Blacks have been running the Minority Sideshow for the past 150 years since the end of the Civil War, and they were getting a little stale and boring anyway.

Time to begin shifting America's minority focus away from Blacks and towards the new dominant Minority group - Latinos.

It will be fascinating to watch how quickly Latinos assimilate and 'mainstream' here in America, compared to their predecessor dominant majority - the Blacks.

My money is on the Latinos setting new speed records, and leaving the Blacks behind in the dust, just like everybody else has.

The only defense for Trump is to deflect onto Hillary. I never voted for a Democrat.

And you support Hillary? ok.
Unless Paul gets the nomination I'll sit this one out. Yeah, I'm voting for a Republican and the only real conservative running.
The thing about Trump is that he's the only candidate that can't be pushed around, he responds and most Americans are fed up with wimps representing them. Hillary and Obama represent the same old crap, this is what Democrats seem to want, more hate, failure and divisive lies. America's economic viability means nothing to Democrats, it's all about personal animosity.

Unless Paul gets the nomination I'll sit this one out. Yeah, I'm voting for a Republican and the only real conservative running.
The thing about Trump is that he's the only candidate that can't be pushed around, he responds and most Americans are fed up with wimps representing them. Hillary and Obama represent the same old crap, this is what Democrats seem to want, more hate, failure and divisive lies. America's economic viability means nothing to Democrats, it's all about personal animosity.

Trump will be pushed around. And he will whine about it.

Trump will be pushed around. And he will whine about it.

will be huh, but not so far....:wink_2:

The freeloaders/liberals will always redefine his responses because in real life, they're weak spite filled cowards that simply can't handle truth or responsibility.

Donald J. Trump Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump
"@jallenaip: Hillary said she was in a "Fog of War" as explanation for the lies about Benghazi. No fog allowed in WH. Vote Trump POTUS!"

Twitter seems to be Trumps WEAPON OF CHOICE...and he uses it to the hilt!
Trump was in a major fog about Hillary's bathroom habits during the debate. I don't think he ever solved what really happened. Those things must mean a lot to Trump because he used campaign time to try and find out were she went during the debate. I think that problem exists because Trump hires people to go to the bathroom for Trump.

I want my 5 seconds back for reading that dumbass post!

Says the guy sitting in front of his computer stalking Trump's twitter feed. Tissue in one hand, a new USMB thread ready to start in a separate tab. He thinks to himself "I've a 214 IQ, I can make it work this time....this time I will convince them Trump is love, Trump is life".

He then goes on to fawn like the sycophant he is and fail as would be expected to anyone not listening to the narrative (played by Charleston Heston) running through his head.

"@jallenaip: Hillary said she was in a "Fog of War" as explanation for the lies about Benghazi. No fog allowed in WH. Vote Trump POTUS!"

Trump was in a major fog about Hillary's bathroom habits during the debate. I don't think he ever solved what really happened. Those things must mean a lot to Trump because he used campaign time to try and find out were she went during the debate. I think that problem exists because Trump hires people to go to the bathroom for Trump.

Says the guy sitting in front of his computer stalking Trump's twitter feed. Tissue in one hand, a new USMB thread ready to start in a separate tab. He thinks to himself "I've a 214 IQ, I can make it work this time....this time I will convince them Trump is love, Trump is life".

He then goes on to fawn like the sycophant he is and fail as would be expected to anyone not listening to the narrative (played by Charleston Heston) running through his head.
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:.... Little leftists are funny.... deranged sycophants, but funny!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:.... Little leftists are funny.... deranged sycophants, but funny!

Have you completely lost your ability to think for yourself? I'm convinced you have daddy issues and you think Trump is going to take care of you. Prove me wrong, Mr. 214.

trump hasn't "obliterated" anyone.... but i know the storefront loons like you love him.

Of course he did...but little HillBillyJilly LOVES her lesbian sister, the Hildebeast!
All the hillbillies vote republican.

trump hasn't "obliterated" anyone.... but i know the storefront loons like you love him.

Of course he did...but little HillBillyJilly LOVES her lesbian sister, the Hildebeast!
All the hillbillies vote republican.
CXb4NWuUwAAi06p.jpg

Have you completely lost your ability to think for yourself? I'm convinced you have daddy issues and you think Trump is going to take care of you. Prove me wrong, Mr. 214.
Trump Is the Authoritarian Ruler Republicans—and Some Dems—Have Been Waiting For
Trump Is the Authoritarian Ruler Republicans—and Some Dems—Have Been Waiting For

ELECTION 2016
How far can a truly authoritarian leader go in America?
By John Dean / Justia.com
August 13, 2015
Print
342 COMMENTS

trump_2.jpg

Photo Credit: cspan.org

I looked closely at authoritarians in Conservatives Without Conscience, and the information I developed and shared in 2006 is equally, if not more, relevant today. Actually, Trump is far more aggressive in his authoritarianism than his predecessors. To understand the Trump phenomenon, it is essential to appreciate political authoritarianism, as well as its limits and boundaries.

Political Authoritarians—The Followers

Americans were introduced to “the authoritarian type” in a 1951 book that was controversial from its publication: The Authoritarian Personality by Theodor W. Adorno, Else Frenkel-Brunswik, and Daniel J. Levinson. While the book had its flaws, time has also shown much of the analysis was accurate, if not prescient, in explaining this type of personality. When studying these personalities I discovered the later work of an American-born professor at the University of Manitoba, Bob Altemeyer, whose book The Authoritarian Specter updates, expands upon, and solidifies the work of Adorno’s team.

Altemeyer was extremely helpful in assisting me translate decades of academic works by social science into meaningful material for the general reader. After he saw the interest in my book, I was able to persuade Dr. Bob to summarize some of his own work for the general reader, which he posted online, and it is free. The work is entitled The Authoritarian, and it has been visited by over a half million people. Trump’s candidacy should send more people to read it.

I am only going to briefly summarize the authoritarian types, who can be broadly broken down into “leaders” and “followers.” Starting with the followers, who are more prevalent and who are characterized by their submissiveness to established authorities, a trait that becomes combined with a general aggressiveness toward others. Altemeyer labels these followers “right-wing authoritarians,” and from his studies I developed a laundry list of characteristic and traits consistently found in these people.

Specifically, as I noted in Conservatives Without Conscience, the authoritarian followers are both men and women, who tend to be highly conventional, always and easily submissive to authority, while willing to work aggressively on behalf of such an authority. They tend to be very religious, with moderate to little education, trusting of untrustworthy authorities, prejudiced (e.g., with respect to gay marriage); they are typically mean-spirited, narrow-minded, intolerant, bullying, zealous, dogmatic, uncritical of their chosen authority, hypocritical, inconsistent, prone to panic easily, highly self-righteous, moralistic, strict disciplinarian, severely punitive; they also demand loyalty and return it, have little self-awareness, and are typically politically and economically conservative Republicans.

ELECTION 2016
How far can a truly authoritarian leader go in America?
By John Dean / Justia.com
August 13, 2015
Print
342 COMMENTS

trump_2.jpg

Photo Credit: cspan.org

I looked closely at authoritarians in Conservatives Without Conscience, and the information I developed and shared in 2006 is equally, if not more, relevant today. Actually, Trump is far more aggressive in his authoritarianism than his predecessors. To understand the Trump phenomenon, it is essential to appreciate political authoritarianism, as well as its limits and boundaries.

Political Authoritarians—The Followers

Americans were introduced to “the authoritarian type” in a 1951 book that was controversial from its publication: The Authoritarian Personality by Theodor W. Adorno, Else Frenkel-Brunswik, and Daniel J. Levinson. While the book had its flaws, time has also shown much of the analysis was accurate, if not prescient, in explaining this type of personality. When studying these personalities I discovered the later work of an American-born professor at the University of Manitoba, Bob Altemeyer, whose book The Authoritarian Specter updates, expands upon, and solidifies the work of Adorno’s team.

Altemeyer was extremely helpful in assisting me translate decades of academic works by social science into meaningful material for the general reader. After he saw the interest in my book, I was able to persuade Dr. Bob to summarize some of his own work for the general reader, which he posted online, and it is free. The work is entitled The Authoritarian, and it has been visited by over a half million people. Trump’s candidacy should send more people to read it.

I am only going to briefly summarize the authoritarian types, who can be broadly broken down into “leaders” and “followers.” Starting with the followers, who are more prevalent and who are characterized by their submissiveness to established authorities, a trait that becomes combined with a general aggressiveness toward others. Altemeyer labels these followers “right-wing authoritarians,” and from his studies I developed a laundry list of characteristic and traits consistently found in these people.

Specifically, as I noted in Conservatives Without Conscience, the authoritarian followers are both men and women, who tend to be highly conventional, always and easily submissive to authority, while willing to work aggressively on behalf of such an authority. They tend to be very religious, with moderate to little education, trusting of untrustworthy authorities, prejudiced (e.g., with respect to gay marriage); they are typically mean-spirited, narrow-minded, intolerant, bullying, zealous, dogmatic, uncritical of their chosen authority, hypocritical, inconsistent, prone to panic easily, highly self-righteous, moralistic, strict disciplinarian, severely punitive; they also demand loyalty and return it, have little self-awareness, and are typically politically and economically conservative Republicans.

Totally agree.

Other than xenophobia, what does Trump stand for other than pseudo authoritarian bravado? He doesn't appear to have a problem with gay marriage, not particularly religious, nor pro-life. Has hiring practices that aren't exactly in standing with his current position. Rails against the Chinese while making money off of Chinese manufacturing I guess pretended to be friends with the Clintons, even praising Hillary on the job she was doing only to flip-flop when faced with running for president.

The only thing that has been consistent is Trump's "You're Fired" persona he advertised on a reality tv show. If I were a Republican I would be questioning his motives.

Forum List

Back