Trump OBLITERATES the Hildebeast "FOG OF WAR" With 1 Tweet!

I love him because he doesn't hold back. The silent majority is no longer silent. Trump is in nobody's pockets. Trump relies on no money except his own, so he can't be bought. Trump is kicking ass and I am loving it.

Donald J. Trump Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump
"@jallenaip: Hillary said she was in a "Fog of War" as explanation for the lies about Benghazi. No fog allowed in WH. Vote Trump POTUS!"

Twitter seems to be Trumps WEAPON OF CHOICE...and he uses it to the hilt!
Trump was in a major fog about Hillary's bathroom habits during the debate. I don't think he ever solved what really happened. Those things must mean a lot to Trump because he used campaign time to try and find out were she went during the debate. I think that problem exists because Trump hires people to go to the bathroom for Trump.

"@jallenaip: Hillary said she was in a "Fog of War" as explanation for the lies about Benghazi. No fog allowed in WH. Vote Trump POTUS!"

Trump was in a major fog about Hillary's bathroom habits during the debate. I don't think he ever solved what really happened. Those things must mean a lot to Trump because he used campaign time to try and find out were she went during the debate. I think that problem exists because Trump hires people to go to the bathroom for Trump.

I want my 5 seconds back for reading that dumbass post!

It's going to be so much fun absolutely destroying Trump if Republicans are stupid enough to nominate him. Even more fun to see right wingers heads explode when Hillary is sworn in as President.

I love him because he doesn't hold back. The silent majority is no longer silent. Trump is in nobody's pockets. Trump relies on no money except his own, so he can't be bought. Trump is kicking ass and I am loving it.

He doesn't even have half of one party's support, extremely high unfavorability ratings all around, and has said foolish thing after foolish thing with almost a year left to go. He doesn't stand a chance.

I want my 5 seconds back for reading that dumbass post!
I listened to Trump trying to figure out Hillary's bathroom habits, so you got the better of the deal.

I just don't see how Hillary supporting a proven lifelong sexual harasser and attacking his victims helps her.

To quote Hillary. "Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported." .

I guess what Hillary really meant was .. Every sexual abuser deserves to be heard, believed and supported and obviously her vagina supporters feel exactly the same in their war on women.

btw. it appears Trump has shut Hillary up and won the issue, no comments from her since he straightened her out on her hypocrisy. Maybe her controllers haven't written and politically tested the response from her yet, maybe they can't...:lol:

Last edited:
Y'all can support whomever you want and that's ok with me. I won't call ya names or think yer assholes. You just support whomever you support and that's good for you. It's yer right. Mine is going to Trump. For now. I wanna see what happens in this year. But I still love Trumps stance. He reminds me of me. Except he is much richer than I am, lol.

Y'all can support whomever you want and that's ok with me. I won't call ya names or think yer assholes. You just support whomever you support and that's good for you. It's yer right. Mine is going to Trump. For now. I wanna see what happens in this year. But I still love Trumps stance. He reminds me of me. Except he is much richer than I am, lol.

You have fun with that. He has the support of an extremely small minority of the country almost 11 months out. He is a Democrat plant. When he inevitably loses the entire GOP will be fragmented. Especially if he runs third party, which he signed a pledge not to do, but is now backtracking. Trump is in it for Trump.

Good. Go Trump.

What is good? He could have refused to sign the pledge, and been a man at that moment. He lied to his Republican constituents, signed a pledge not to run for a third party, and admitted he lied months later. He sees the writing on the wall. Nobody in their right mind sees Trump even winning the nomination.

ok. Good.

GOoooooooooooo Trump!

You support a man who lies to his entire base for votes and admits to it? It's no wonder his voting base supports bombing Alladin's fictional city of Agrabah. What won't they support?

This is a party who worshiped Megyn Kelly until she quoted things that actually came out of Trump's mouth. Then she was a bimbo, and Fox became part of the liberal media. As much as I hate Democrats Republicans are brain dead retards.

Of course he did...but little HillBillyJilly LOVES her lesbian sister, the Hildebeast!
Disturbing that you should keep bringing up sex.

ivanka-trump-5.jpg

NOW he's smiling!!! :puke3:

She should just admit she lied to help Obama cover up a terrorist attack that they had advance warning, she won't lost her base

Forum List

Back