Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
A poster recently asked, what exactly is a racist? A white, college educated businessman from a northern state will answer it one way.

A white, college deficient farmer from the South will answer it a different way.

I can't tell you what a racist is, but I know one when I see one.

Speaking of which, President Trump visited a southern state yesterday to spread his racial hatred.

Referring to the four women of color, newly elected Democratic members of the House of Representatives, Trump told a packed arena, “These left-wing ideologues see our nation as a force for evil.” To roaring applause, he railed against what he called “hate-filled extremists who are constantly trying to tear our country down.”

“They don’t love our country,” he said. “I think, in some cases, they hate our country. You know what? If they don’t love it, tell them to leave it.”

After Trump reeled off several controversial comments made by Representative Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, including accusations in which he depicted her as sympathetic to Al Qaeda, his adoring admirers began to chant “Send her back.”

For thirteen long seconds, Trump listened to the chant, a smirking grin on his face, obviously proud he had caused the chorus from the massive crowd of mostly southerners. He did not say another word until the chant finally died down.

Then came the morning after and the inevitable lies began.

Facing an onslaught of indignation and qualms even from his inner circle, Trump claimed to be unhappy his rally crowd broke into chants of "send her back."

"I was not happy with it. I disagree with it," Trump said at the White House a day after the rally, attacking those who attended his rally. Brilliant.

In a blatant lie, Trump told reporters he “started speaking very quickly” in an attempt to silence the rally attendees. He is on video with a shyt-eating grin on face listening to the chant for thirteen seconds until it dies out. How stupid can you be?

In another blatant lie that only his base could possibly believe, Trump casually said, "I didn't say that. They did."

“So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came."

How stupid can you be?

Trump lies so easily now.

Why? Trump can do anything, say anything and Republicans in Congress do nothing to rein him in. Instead, they re-interpret what Trump says then tell the American people he really meant something else. It is as if both Trump and Trump Republicans have challenges with the English language.

Answer:

mail

Did Trump form the Odd Squad? No he didn't. They formed themselves. He didn't pick out four individual people of color from all the commies in the House, the four colored women banded together against him.

Exactly. If anybody deserves blame here it's the colored women.

Well that's how Democrats are. They are like that little punk kid who throws rocks at the big kid, and then runs home to hide behind mommy. However when that big kid finally gets a hold of the rock thrower and beats the hell out of him, he cries and says the big kid started the fight.

Democrats have the mentality of a child. These bimbos have said the most caustic things about this President, and when he responds, they cry foul and run to the press.

The irony is that Trump is being called a racist for not saying anything racial, and he's being called that by anti-semites. Yet the left isn't bright enough to figure that one out yet.

Welcome to USMB by the way.

That vote and proclamation by the Democrat House was just about he most dishonest, disgraceful and dishonorable act I have ever seen. Anyone that voted yes should be publicly horsewhipped. And those four Congress whores should be back on the street hustling Johns.
REAL Americans making a stand against racism
Would that be the anti-semetism of the group of four? Or would it be be you can’t call an idiot an idiot because they are black? Or maybe keeping illegals out makes you racist.

What is racism in your view?

Trump will now be branded a racist for the rest of his days

A well earned title

He would be branded that no matter what from the left. And it's not just Trump. Any Republican that would have been elected would be branded the same.

Everybody knows how the Democrats constantly divide the country, and now it's on record.
I've never thought George W Bush was a racist. Or his daddy either.

I think I COULD have got behind Trump if he had been any sort of a decent person. I don't think all Republicans are racist, but all racists seem to be Republicans and they seem to be very welcome in the party. Trump caters to their worst instincts on daily basis and the deafening silence from the rest of the party is tacit approval.

Maybe that's why folks think Trump is a racist.

A well earned title

He would be branded that no matter what from the left. And it's not just Trump. Any Republican that would have been elected would be branded the same.

Everybody knows how the Democrats constantly divide the country, and now it's on record.

I think I COULD have got behind Trump if he had been any sort of a decent person. I don't think all Republicans are racist, but all racists seem to be Republicans and they seem to be very welcome in the party. Trump caters to their worst instincts on daily basis and the deafening silence from the rest of the party is tacit approval.

Trump ran on Trade and Immigration.

Those are completely valid issues, and no reasonable person would claim otherwise.

Trump is supported by American patriots who want what's best for America. Are you trying to imply that patriots are racists?

No wonder people think liberals like you should leave the country.

Did Trump form the Odd Squad? No he didn't. They formed themselves. He didn't pick out four individual people of color from all the commies in the House, the four colored women banded together against him.

Well that's how Democrats are. They are like that little punk kid who throws rocks at the big kid, and then runs home to hide behind mommy. However when that big kid finally gets a hold of the rock thrower and beats the hell out of him, he cries and says the big kid started the fight.

Democrats have the mentality of a child. These bimbos have said the most caustic things about this President, and when he responds, they cry foul and run to the press.

The irony is that Trump is being called a racist for not saying anything racial, and he's being called that by anti-semites. Yet the left isn't bright enough to figure that one out yet.

That vote and proclamation by the Democrat House was just about he most dishonest, disgraceful and dishonorable act I have ever seen. Anyone that voted yes should be publicly horsewhipped. And those four Congress whores should be back on the street hustling Johns.
Would that be the anti-semetism of the group of four? Or would it be be you can’t call an idiot an idiot because they are black? Or maybe keeping illegals out makes you racist.

In my view, racism is disagreeing with a flaming liberal. Fukumall.

A well earned title

You listed no specifics. Put down your racist bullshit because of your feelz and list some.

In my view, racism is disagreeing with a flaming liberal. Fukumall.
Even blacks and Hispanics are racist in the democrat world if they don’t tow the line.

A well earned title

You listed no specifics. Put down your racist bullshit because of your feelz and list some.
Oh I don't need to do that. Turn on a news channel. Any news channel. Hell, they talking about it on Aljezeera for God's sake.

I'm not playing your game. Trump is a proud racist.

A well earned title

Oh I don't need to do that. Turn on a news channel. Any news channel. Hell, they talking about it on Aljezeera for God's sake.

I'm not playing your game. Trump is a proud racist.

Name his worst racist policy, in your opinion, then.

Lord you can't make up this kind of stupidity.

ROPE. The use a rope. The tie it to the top of the ladder. The ladder is propped against the Mexican side. They scurry on up, their campadres hold the ladder stable and they lower themselves down to the U.S. side.

It's no wonder you think a wall will work!

That would get flagged pretty quickly by drones. Not as easy as you make it seem. This is not like a fence in your backyard. Walls work. Ask Israel.
Again, for the howevermanyeth time, those walls have to be manned and armed all day and night, every day and night.

I don't have to ask Israel. I've been there. In 2014 during the Gaza war. I know how they protect their walls. I am well aware of what happens in Israel.

Right but Mexico is not Palestine. We don’t need to be as militant. If Mexico did behave like Hamas and or Fatah there would be no more Mexico.

You still need soldiers and guns on the border all day every day no more than 100 yards apart to make a wall effective.

It's a good thing we have you here to figure these things out. Certainly our every experienced border patrol, engineers, and ICE could have never done this.
They have it figured out. They are just not telling you. Better to whip you up thinking an unmanned wall will actually stop people determined to get across.

It only fails in your little mind. There's a really easy explanation for this that I walked you through.

You might have a point if you could show me that they were less common in your city growing up than in a city where they were banned and still rarely used. Frankly, I find that hard to believe and I think you're just making shit up.

There are plenty of issues one can have with AOC. This is just a really stupid one to take up, even for you.

Why is that? I think she got the bar job out of sympathy because she's so dumb.

The woman knows we will cease to exist in 12 years, but didn't know what a garbage disposal was?

Maybe you are correct. Instead of watching informative television like HGTV where she'd actually learn something, she was watching the cartoon network instead.

She only lived in NYC until the age of 5. After that, she and her family moved to Yorktown Heights which is nearly 50 miles from NYC and no regulations on garbage disposals. She had the same exposure to such technology like everybody else has.

You're just grasping now.

How smart do you have to be to drive a truck for a living?

Apparently pretty smart, because half of the idiots in cars can't figure it out.

That's another bullshit claim.

If that's what you believe, then you must be one of the people I'm talking about. Trust me, I've been a professional driver for over 40 years.

Right. I'm sure you have some really compelling anecdotal evidence that completely ignores the 50% claim that you made and somehow confirms how smart you are.

Why is that? I think she got the bar job out of sympathy because she's so dumb.

The woman knows we will cease to exist in 12 years, but didn't know what a garbage disposal was?

Maybe you are correct. Instead of watching informative television like HGTV where she'd actually learn something, she was watching the cartoon network instead.

She only lived in NYC until the age of 5. After that, she and her family moved to Yorktown Heights which is nearly 50 miles from NYC and no regulations on garbage disposals. She had the same exposure to such technology like everybody else has.

You're just grasping now.

How smart do you have to be to drive a truck for a living?

Apparently pretty smart, because half of the idiots in cars can't figure it out.

That's another bullshit claim.

If that's what you believe, then you must be one of the people I'm talking about. Trust me, I've been a professional driver for over 40 years.

Right. I'm sure you have some really compelling anecdotal evidence that completely ignores the 50% claim that you made and somehow confirms how smart you are.

I'm doing a job most people can't do. 50% of people don't know how to use a turn signal. Another 50% can't keep their vehicle at a consistent speed on the highway because they are too stupid to know how to use cruise control. 80% of the people don't know how to enter an interstate highway. 50% of the people don't know not to cut off a trucks safety distance when they switch lanes in front of the vehicle. Most don't allow safety distance for themselves.

Like I said, it goes on all day long, and I've been doing this job for decades. It never changes.

That would get flagged pretty quickly by drones. Not as easy as you make it seem. This is not like a fence in your backyard. Walls work. Ask Israel.
Again, for the howevermanyeth time, those walls have to be manned and armed all day and night, every day and night.

I don't have to ask Israel. I've been there. In 2014 during the Gaza war. I know how they protect their walls. I am well aware of what happens in Israel.

Right but Mexico is not Palestine. We don’t need to be as militant. If Mexico did behave like Hamas and or Fatah there would be no more Mexico.

You still need soldiers and guns on the border all day every day no more than 100 yards apart to make a wall effective.

It's a good thing we have you here to figure these things out. Certainly our every experienced border patrol, engineers, and ICE could have never done this.
They have it figured out. They are just not telling you. Better to whip you up thinking an unmanned wall will actually stop people determined to get across.

If a wall is built 700 feet high, it can be quite a deterrent, even if it isn't fully manned.

It takes time to make it over a fortification of that height, and if there video surveillance, border guards can be summoned if people are actually climbing.

History teaches us that a significant wall can be very effective for even thousands of years- if you'll look at the case of the Northern wall in Westeros.

I never said unmanned. But you don't need people every 100 yards like you said. In fact, it's the border patrol who requested Trump erect transparent barriers so they can see who's on the other side and what they are up to before they even get to the area.

Between that and electronic surveillance, it would cut down invaders by at least 90%. Democrats are scared to death of that.

Repubtards pointing fingers at border drug trafficking while taking money from drug companies that pushed 100 Billion Hydrocodone / Oxycontin pills on to US population last year with a street value of $2.5 Trillion!!!

keeping people high, and uneducated is the only way they can get morons to vote for them.
The trouble with this lie is that Republicans are the people you consider schmucks but keep you alive by being the designated drivers. And your trait of projecting your foibles on most of us in the silent majority is unacceptable. Jump back in the lake, tadpole. You heard your parents to do tail wagging and you thought they said tongue wagging. They didn't. :rolleyes:

A well earned title

Trump ran on Trade and Immigration.

Those are completely valid issues, and no reasonable person would claim otherwise.
I don't disagree. Like I said, I could have got behind him if he had been a decent person. He is NOT.

Like many, I suspect, I did not know what a vile piece of human excrement Trump really is. I watched his TV show a season or two and I knew what a jackass he was but I had no idea how disgusting, incompetent and just plain stupid he is. He can barely read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back