Trump Ohio Rally Tomorrow

iu
.and at night-night time too

View attachment 505421
n65w86u3me771.jpg

That doesn't even make sense. You may want to try Special Preparation H for severe butt hurt

That doesn't even make sense. You may want to try Special Preparation H for severe butt hurt
perhaps you forgot jan 6th

perhaps you forgot jan 6th

Apparently, yes. What does January 6 have to do with Covid? I totally draw a blank

Trump is seeking pity. He is going after Gonzalez because he (Gonzalez) voted to impeach him.
The grievance tour. Even Bannon wonders why Trump is going to Ohio.

"Until he actually enters the 2024 race, assuming he actually does, Trump's team is still portraying him as if he's still in the White House, with promotional material referring to him as the president and referring to the actual president, Joe Biden, by his name only."

"He's not running for anything in 2022 so he won't be on the ballot," said Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH), who's running to replace Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH). "I can't keep track of what they're doing over there. It's just culture war after culture war after culture war, and people don't want that."

Jim Jordan will be there. He said "I'm all in"
But other top GOP Ohio notables won't be attending.

It is dubbed the "Pity Party"

"Of course, he's going to talk about some of the Republicans he thinks stabbed him in the back, starting with Anthony Gonzalez in Ohio, Liz Cheney [of Wyoming], Adam Kinzinger [of Illinois], and the people who voted against him in the House during the impeachment," predicted David B. Cohen, of the University of Akron. "I think it's mostly going to be a Donald Trump pity party."

"The top Ohio Republicans—Gov. Mike DeWine, Lt. Gov. Jon Husted, and retiring Sen. Rob Portman—are all skipping Trump's Saturday rally for various reasons," with McGraw adding, "But some of the challengers to the established Republicans, like former Congressman Jim Renacci, who is running against DeWine, will attend. It shows how Trump is fostering a split in the party at these rallies, with Ohio being the first of four reportedly scheduled this summer."

It's at a little fairgrounds --the buildings are small, so maybe it's outside. It will be interesting to see how big the crowd is (yes, I said that!).

"Of course, he's going to talk about some of the Republicans he thinks stabbed him in the back, starting with Anthony Gonzalez in Ohio, Liz Cheney [of Wyoming], Adam Kinzinger [of Illinois], and the people who voted against him in the House during the impeachment," predicted David B. Cohen, of the University of Akron. "I think it's mostly going to be a Donald Trump pity party."

"The top Ohio Republicans—Gov. Mike DeWine, Lt. Gov. Jon Husted, and retiring Sen. Rob Portman—are all skipping Trump's Saturday rally for various reasons," with McGraw adding, "But some of the challengers to the established Republicans, like former Congressman Jim Renacci, who is running against DeWine, will attend. It shows how Trump is fostering a split in the party at these rallies, with Ohio being the first of four reportedly scheduled this summer."

It's at a little fairgrounds --the buildings are small, so maybe it's outside. It will be interesting to see how big the crowd is (yes, I said that!).
Population of 5000. The little place is going to be over run by regular die-hard MAGAtards from across the country.

Population of 5000. The little place is going to be over run by regular die-hard MAGAtards from across the country.
I'll bet the local businesses are excited. I don't know about the T**** heads from all over the country, though. It is his first public rally, though. His other appearances have been political rallies just for paying members. So you could be right.

You are so butthurt you project.

Yeah, man, the OP I just wrote.

Oh wait, it's your butt hurt OP, LOL.

Stupid racist
Loser Alert!

That's some serious butt hurt. You really need to go to the emergency room

Yowza, the butt hurt!

Biden couldn't get anyone to show up for a rally. But even you admit in a town of 5,000 people Trump, will have a big rally. Is that why you're so butt hurt?

I'll bet the local businesses are excited. I don't know about the T**** heads from all over the country, though. It is his first public rally, though. His other appearances have been political rallies just for paying members. So you could be right.
From an Ohio news source:

"Boatman traveled from Evansville, Indiana, to meet up with Rick Frazier of New Bremen, Ohio, and this Saturday isn’t their first Trump rally. Mike has been to 23 and Rick has been to 43."

"They are part of a group that’s well defined by their moniker. “We actually help organize the line in the front get it started. Then our main thing is to be right in front of the president. That’s why we’re the ‘Front Row Joes.’”

"Mike and Rick say roughly 20 more ‘Front Row Joes’ members will be meeting them in the coming days, traveling from states like New York, Michigan and Pennsylvania."

Yowza, the butt hurt!

Biden couldn't get anyone to show up for a rally. But even you admit in a town of 5,000 people Trump, will have a big rally. Is that why you're so butt hurt?
Not like you. Trump is out for one thing. Maybe two. Your money and relevance.
I doubt the latter.

From an Ohio news source:

"Boatman traveled from Evansville, Indiana, to meet up with Rick Frazier of New Bremen, Ohio, and this Saturday isn’t their first Trump rally. Mike has been to 23 and Rick has been to 43."

"They are part of a group that’s well defined by their moniker. “We actually help organize the line in the front get it started. Then our main thing is to be right in front of the president. That’s why we’re the ‘Front Row Joes.’”

"Mike and Rick say roughly 20 more ‘Front Row Joes’ members will be meeting them in the coming days, traveling from states like New York, Michigan and Pennsylvania."

Yup, T**** has a dedicated following, just like the Dead Heads I saw one morning standing in a circle in the park where they'd slept, brushing their teeth. LOL

I'm sure the familiar faces in the front row will make T**** all warm and fuzzy inside.

Yowza, the butt hurt!

Not like you. Trump is out for one thing. Maybe two. Your money and relevance.
I doubt the latter.

Trump is different from Democrat politicians in that how?

God you're a flaming hypocrite

I remember the "DeadHeads" who followed the Grateful Dead around. Lot of drug and sex, so understandable for 70's heads.

Whats up with the DickHeads following Trumpybear rallies?

The MAGAtards from all over will be there. Is that what you imply as "common?"
you truly hate an american having a different opinion than you. It must suck in your personal life. That's just a mention to say how difficult life is without conceding someone thinks differently than you. wow. You truly hate america's first amendment.
Just exercising the 1st.
me too, but you object I can.

I remember the "DeadHeads" who followed the Grateful Dead around. Lot of drug and sex, so understandable for 70's heads.

followers? what, not allowed? jealous you are alone? I don't get your jealousy over other's lives.

Gym "I enable pedophiles" Jordan, eh?

Low IQ's?

Forum List

Back