Trump Ohio Rally Tomorrow

"Boatman traveled from Evansville, Indiana, to meet up with Rick Frazier of New Bremen, Ohio, and this Saturday isn’t their first Trump rally. Mike has been to 23 and Rick has been to 43."

I remember the "DeadHeads" who followed the Grateful Dead around. Lot of drug and sex, so understandable for 70's heads.

Whats up with the DickHeads following Trumpybear rallies?
followers? what, not allowed? jealous you are alone? I don't get your jealousy over other's lives.
What do you mean. I liked the Dead. But I waited until they came to town to try and see them.

Hey man the Deadheads were allow to follow the Band to every show and so the Dickheads are certainly allowed to follow the Trumpybear. I wouldn't be too surprise to find a few old Deadhead among them Dickheads either.

"Boatman traveled from Evansville, Indiana, to meet up with Rick Frazier of New Bremen, Ohio, and this Saturday isn’t their first Trump rally. Mike has been to 23 and Rick has been to 43."

I remember the "DeadHeads" who followed the Grateful Dead around. Lot of drug and sex, so understandable for 70's heads.

Low IQ's?
Hate is addictive.

Jim Jordan will be there. He said "I'm all in"
But other top GOP Ohio notables won't be attending.

It is dubbed the "Pity Party"

"Of course, he's going to talk about some of the Republicans he thinks stabbed him in the back, starting with Anthony Gonzalez in Ohio, Liz Cheney [of Wyoming], Adam Kinzinger [of Illinois], and the people who voted against him in the House during the impeachment," predicted David B. Cohen, of the University of Akron. "I think it's mostly going to be a Donald Trump pity party."

"The top Ohio Republicans—Gov. Mike DeWine, Lt. Gov. Jon Husted, and retiring Sen. Rob Portman—are all skipping Trump's Saturday rally for various reasons," with McGraw adding, "But some of the challengers to the established Republicans, like former Congressman Jim Renacci, who is running against DeWine, will attend. It shows how Trump is fostering a split in the party at these rallies, with Ohio being the first of four reportedly scheduled this summer."

It's at a little fairgrounds --the buildings are small, so maybe it's outside. It will be interesting to see how big the crowd is (yes, I said that!).
Population of 5000. The little place is going to be over run by regular die-hard MAGAtards from across the country.
I'll bet the local businesses are excited. I don't know about the T**** heads from all over the country, though. It is his first public rally, though. His other appearances have been political rallies just for paying members. So you could be right.
From an Ohio news source:

"They are part of a group that’s well defined by their moniker. “We actually help organize the line in the front get it started. Then our main thing is to be right in front of the president. That’s why we’re the ‘Front Row Joes.’”

"Mike and Rick say roughly 20 more ‘Front Row Joes’ members will be meeting them in the coming days, traveling from states like New York, Michigan and Pennsylvania."

why does it bother you?

Trump has re-defined American politics like Jerry Garcia re-defined guitar riffs!

Both are true masters in their own right!
Don't you let that deal go down.....

Did you really just compare the master of the WWE Arena to the master of Acid Rock Riffs?

I just laughed and barfed at the same time!

Trump has re-defined American politics like Jerry Garcia re-defined guitar riffs!

Did you really just compare the master of the WWE Arena to the master of Acid Rock Riffs?

It's a true story!
But I knew that you cannot handle reality.

Low IQ's?
Hate is addictive.
you should stop then. big 1st step is admitting you hate others.

Hey man the Deadheads were allow to follow the Band to every show and so the Dickheads are certainly allowed to follow the Trumpybear. I wouldn't be too surprise to find a few old Deadhead among them Dickheads either.
it bothers you and it's obvious it does.

Why would any person with 2 brain cells ever attend a political rally? And I mean both major parties? Please explain.

excerpts:

On Saturday, Trump will hold a Make America Great Again rally outside Cleveland, Ohio in support of longtime aide-turned-Republican congressional candidate Max Miller, who is vying for the seat held by Rep. Anthony Gonzalez, a Cleveland native who voted for the second impeachment of Trump after the Jan. 6 riot on Capitol Hill.

“The fact that his first rally is targeting Max’s campaign tells you a lot about where the focus is,” said Taylor Budowich, a senior adviser to Miller’s campaign. “[Gonzalez] didn’t just betray President Trump but he betrayed his constituents.”

Saturday’s rally — the first of a MAGA tour that Trump’s aides have teased for months — is expected to draw out diehards longing to be taken back to an era when they were less bitter about the turns life took: one when Trump was in the White House. And the president is likely to indulge them, increasingly eager to push the falsehoods that his reelection was deprived of him through nefarious attempts to doctor the vote

It's a true story!
It's half true. Trumpyberra has redefined the GOP as the WWE of politics.

Low IQ's?
Hate is addictive.

I don't need hate man, "cause I got me some mexican reds man.........

From the Big Bamboo. Wait, your guys are looking for bamboo.

It's a true story!
It's half true. Trumpyberra has redefined the GOP as the WWE of politics.

1624653838120.png

it bothers you and it's obvious it does.
The sleepless nights have been terrible, just terrible! Those poor strung out Dickheads.....

we don't need no stinking badges either. your hate is still geniune.

Jim Jordan will be there. He said "I'm all in"
But other top GOP Ohio notables won't be attending.

It is dubbed the "Pity Party"

"Of course, he's going to talk about some of the Republicans he thinks stabbed him in the back, starting with Anthony Gonzalez in Ohio, Liz Cheney [of Wyoming], Adam Kinzinger [of Illinois], and the people who voted against him in the House during the impeachment," predicted David B. Cohen, of the University of Akron. "I think it's mostly going to be a Donald Trump pity party."

"The top Ohio Republicans—Gov. Mike DeWine, Lt. Gov. Jon Husted, and retiring Sen. Rob Portman—are all skipping Trump's Saturday rally for various reasons," with McGraw adding, "But some of the challengers to the established Republicans, like former Congressman Jim Renacci, who is running against DeWine, will attend. It shows how Trump is fostering a split in the party at these rallies, with Ohio being the first of four reportedly scheduled this summer."

I'm sooo excited.

Low IQ's?
Hate is addictive.

You're a phony.

Forum List

Back