Trump Ohio Rally Tomorrow

Jim Jordan will be there. He said "I'm all in"
But other top GOP Ohio notables won't be attending.

It is dubbed the "Pity Party"

"Of course, he's going to talk about some of the Republicans he thinks stabbed him in the back, starting with Anthony Gonzalez in Ohio, Liz Cheney [of Wyoming], Adam Kinzinger [of Illinois], and the people who voted against him in the House during the impeachment," predicted David B. Cohen, of the University of Akron. "I think it's mostly going to be a Donald Trump pity party."

"The top Ohio Republicans—Gov. Mike DeWine, Lt. Gov. Jon Husted, and retiring Sen. Rob Portman—are all skipping Trump's Saturday rally for various reasons," with McGraw adding, "But some of the challengers to the established Republicans, like former Congressman Jim Renacci, who is running against DeWine, will attend. It shows how Trump is fostering a split in the party at these rallies, with Ohio being the first of four reportedly scheduled this summer."

I'm sooo excited.
for?

iu
Thread.

"Of course, he's going to talk about some of the Republicans he thinks stabbed him in the back, starting with Anthony Gonzalez in Ohio, Liz Cheney [of Wyoming], Adam Kinzinger [of Illinois], and the people who voted against him in the House during the impeachment," predicted David B. Cohen, of the University of Akron. "I think it's mostly going to be a Donald Trump pity party."

"The top Ohio Republicans—Gov. Mike DeWine, Lt. Gov. Jon Husted, and retiring Sen. Rob Portman—are all skipping Trump's Saturday rally for various reasons," with McGraw adding, "But some of the challengers to the established Republicans, like former Congressman Jim Renacci, who is running against DeWine, will attend. It shows how Trump is fostering a split in the party at these rallies, with Ohio being the first of four reportedly scheduled this summer."

Kinda strange thing Ohio

The counties bordering PA, and the counties bordering Ohio had way different percentages in the prez vote.........................Hmmmm......Ya think they would be closer in opinion considering only a state line split it. Very peculiar indeed. one of 1000 peculiar things
I lived in that area once. It is not that peculiar.

I thought these events were for the common people.
The MAGAtards from all over will be there. Is that what you imply as "common?"
I'm sure there will be some of you leftist MAWAtards (Make America Worse Again) there starting fires and shitting on street corners.

Kinda strange thing Ohio

The counties bordering PA, and the counties bordering Ohio had way different percentages in the prez vote.........................Hmmmm......Ya think they would be closer in opinion considering only a state line split it. Very peculiar indeed. one of 1000 peculiar things
I lived in that area once. It is not that peculiar.
I bet it is when the whackos from Indiana and Kentucky visit.

"Boatman traveled from Evansville, Indiana, to meet up with Rick Frazier of New Bremen, Ohio, and this Saturday isn’t their first Trump rally. Mike has been to 23 and Rick has been to 43."

I remember the "DeadHeads" who followed the Grateful Dead around. Lot of drug and sex, so understandable for 70's heads.

Whats up with the DickHeads following Trumpybear rallies?
Low IQ's?
Hate is addictive.
you should stop then. big 1st step is admitting you hate others.

I don't need hate man, "cause I got me some mexican reds man.........

From the Big Bamboo. Wait, your guys are looking for bamboo.
Hey Shit face. They said the report will be lengthy...LOLOLOL

If everything was fine would it need to be lengthy.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HMMMMMMM

Now rub 2 brain cells together to see if you can get a synapse working to figure that out

"Pity Party"

Like how the Ds pity Dark People?

"Pity Party"

Like how the Ds pity Dark People?
CRT?

"Boatman traveled from Evansville, Indiana, to meet up with Rick Frazier of New Bremen, Ohio, and this Saturday isn’t their first Trump rally. Mike has been to 23 and Rick has been to 43."

I remember the "DeadHeads" who followed the Grateful Dead around. Lot of drug and sex, so understandable for 70's heads.

Low IQ's?
Hate is addictive.

You're a phony.

Low IQ's?
Hate is addictive.

Now rub 2 brain cells together to see if you can get a synapse working to figure that out
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

I'm curious to see how many turn out. I mean it's pretty clear that the senate gop wants voters to see that they are willing to pass bills that help people. Biden is potus, the election is over. The gop nearly won the House running against AOC. (who just complained too many white people were compromising, btw) Obviously the dems would like to run in 22 against the party that opposes roads.

COVID COVID COVID!!!!

Trump sold out to the covid hoax and big pharma snake oil vaccine scam.
what a whore trump is, biden is worse though.
all are corrupt as hell

I'd much rather see DeSantis in the White House at this point.
Trump has CLEARLY shown he is not terribly concerned with the Constitution.
Besides, he is somewhat an ego maniac.

That said, I'd still take him over ANY Democrat I can see running.
DuhDumbass couldn't get in the White House on a tour.

Low IQ's?
Hate is addictive.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.
You gotem now.........Crime against fringe benefits. A fucking employer can give someone any fringe benefit they want....................This is like 13 trolls Mueller pulled out of his arse...lol

i don't really miss Trump, but i do miss the whimsical goofballs around him, the Stephen Millers and Rudy Giulianis!

Forum List

Back