Trump On Twitter: "I'm Starting To Think Lying Ted Is Having A Mental Crisis"

Good grief this is just getting more surreal by the day. I take it Trump supporters are aware that the POTUS is an important job and not an audition for the Jerry Springer Show! Taking to Twitter to have some pathetic teenage fight demeans the importance of the GOP nominee. This may well be entertaining for some American voters but really doesn't this seem a bit troubling. I think some voters can't distinguish between a reality tv show and the most important job in the world. If Trump is acting like this now how exactly is he going to cope with the pressures if by some miracle he gets into the WH.

My question is will he continue to tweet?

Trump is skating on very thin ice. The schtick is getting old and is going to backfire on him.
They've been saying that since the day he announced his candidacy.
True...true. I keep forgetting how profoundly retarded his bleevers are.

I've been thinking the same thing.

That the trumpeters would finally see they're being taken for a really short ride but the less he actually says, they more they love him.

One of these days though, he really will have to say something of substance.

Won't he?

Good Grief.

Trumpery and CrazyCruz are a matched set and neither of them are qualified to run a PTA meeting.

Trumps cheating is the stuff of legends .

Cruz's cheating is the stuff of legends.*

And like most legends it didn't happen
Cruz cheating Carson out of Iowa did happen, big guy.

Except it didn't. Name one person who went to Cruz that would have been carsons. Just one. You can't and you expect us to believe their were thousands? Nonsense.

Trump got his butt beaten and you guys look for any reason to excuse that. He cheated! That state isn't important!

It's pathetic

Except it didn't. Name one person who went to Cruz that would have been carsons. Just one. You can't and you expect us to believe their were thousands? Nonsense.

Trump got his butt beaten and you guys look for any reason to excuse that. He cheated! That state isn't important!

It's pathetic

Oh now you bash fellow Iowans who got screwed. Now it's a fact Cruz wrongly attacked Melania's GQ modeling picture. Especially when it's against someone from their own party. Still in a denial?

It's pathetic

Oh now you bash fellow Iowans who got screwed. Now it's a fact Cruz wrongly attacked Melania's GQ modeling picture. Especially when it's against someone from their own party. Still in a denial?

I'm going to presume that since you've decided to falsely accuse me of bashing Iowans and again falsely repeated the claim that Cruz attacked Melania the you are admitting that you are completely unable to name a single person who changed their vote from Carson to Cruz over the CNN story.

Yet you are still going to try to claim Cruz stole the election from Carson.

Donald and his supporters are still butthurt over losing that race.

Get used to it

Ask yourselves why Trump, a man who wants to be the leader of the free world, is blatantly displaying his lack of character and morality in acting like an undisciplined child. It's who he is people. The man lacks character and class. He's just a punk with a loud mouth pandering to the gullible, and laughing behind their backs.

It's pathetic

I'm going to presume that since you've decided to falsely accuse me of bashing Iowans and again falsely repeated the claim that Cruz attacked Melania the you are admitting that you are completely unable to name a single person who changed their vote from Carson to Cruz over the CNN story.

Get used to it
Oh?

Good grief this is just getting more surreal by the day. I take it Trump supporters are aware that the POTUS is an important job and not an audition for the Jerry Springer Show! Taking to Twitter to have some pathetic teenage fight demeans the importance of the GOP nominee. This may well be entertaining for some American voters but really doesn't this seem a bit troubling. I think some voters can't distinguish between a reality tv show and the most important job in the world. If Trump is acting like this now how exactly is he going to cope with the pressures if by some miracle he gets into the WH.
[]'

been asking the same thing- about Barry.

It's pathetic

Get used to it

Oh good grief.

They're both trashy gutter snipes. There's nothing to defend in either of them.

The Tweeter in Chief is at it again. I think Ted is about to have a Jimmy Swaggart moment.

jimmy_swaggart.jpg

Twitter

Donald J. Trump Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump

"@11phenomenon: #LyingTed blames @realDonaldTrump for so many things I am starting to think he is having a mental health crisis."

i'm thinking you're having the mental crisis
When the batteries in your special toys die, does the deep seated feeling of rejection plunge you into suicidal depression?

Ask yourselves why Trump, a man who wants to be the leader of the free world, is blatantly displaying his lack of character and morality in acting like an undisciplined child. It's who he is people. The man lacks character and class. He's just a punk with a loud mouth pandering to the gullible, and laughing behind their backs.
Ironically, even he would make a much better commander in chief than the chimp we have now.

Forum List

Back