Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Don't expect Trump to gives two shits.
He doesn't care, the Trumpsters don't care.

When this first broke, I was anxious to see how the Trumpsters would react. I knew they'd rally around him, of course, but I didn't know how. How in the world can you deny something that came out of his own mouth?

So far, most of them are going with "fake news", even with the tapes fully public. They're just flat-out ignoring what he said. It didn't happen.

This whole time just continues to evade description. The term "denial" seems so inadequate, pedestrian, unsatisfying. This whole pathology just doesn't make sense to me.

It's not that Trump didn't say these things Mac, it's about how you people twist, pull out of context, and use things like hindsight, name calling, and bull shit narratives to constantly attack this President over this...Example, it is clear that Cuomo is responsible for the explosion of senior citizen deaths inside nursing homes due to his policy of shoving Covid positive patients into these facilities. Even when this President sent him MASH forces, and an entire Hospital ship ready to help, that weren't use by that dolt...Yet, I'll bet you a dime for a dollar that you'll defend that POS.....
He said what he said, he did what he did.

He lied about the severity of the virus, as a global pandemic was bearing down on America, and then he purposely mocked those Americans who tried to protect themselves and their families.

This isn't about Cuomo or Biden or Hillary or Obama. I'm sure this is all "fake news" to someone like you, but most people don't like being lied to. Especially when it's literally a life and death situation.

even IF that ' didn't want americans to panic ' was true -

how many months into this & how many times have the experts said that masking up can help & that super spreader events shouldn't happen, has donny completely ignored that even after traitor tot's whore became infected & herman cain died?

he really doesn't care. ' genocide by policy ' is not hyperbole at this point.
It was his actions after he knew that are the problem. Mocking people for wearing masks and trying to protect themselves and their families? Constantly misleading people into not being more careful? Daily parroting of the talk radio line that the whole thing was overblown? As people are dying?

This person is a sociopath, and so are his sheep.
and that would mean you are the lying, place blame elsewhere, cant own up to anything, sheep of the asswipe demoncrats. very sad choice
:confused-84:

Gotcha, Biden said he was in the top half of his class, but he was near the bottom. But that's OK. Your standards are in sand
Are you surprised Biden and Trump are both liars?
That's why I'm not voting for either corporate tool.
You?
Seriously ? That’s like calling Mother Teresa and Hitler both Murderers.
I suppose it makes some sound neutral to put TrumpHole and Biden at the same level, but TrumpHole has the blood of 200k on his hands. Biden’s entire family has been in service to others while Trump’s entire family has been in stealing from others....

The kool-aid was apparently flowing freely last night ... :alcoholic:

My favorite was how the Bidens have been in "service to others" when they are a crime family that sells American political favors to enrich themselves. I'll pass on that "service."

Then there's your typical brainless crap that Trump is to blame for the Biden virus
I see being a liar, paying off hookers from stolen funds, hiring illegals, bankruptcy and cavorting with muderous third world dictators, recessions and incompetence is your thing in determining a good president. “Typical” GOP standards. Mexico will pay for it....sure.

Vision ? He’s Intellectually BLIND.
except of course, being able to make billions or negotiating a peace deal between the UAE and Israel.

We could all use that kind of blindness
Trump made shit. He’s a a legacy baby living off his inheritance and money he stole from his family members.Billions ? Sure. Where are the tax returns to prove it ? Only a fraud would hide his returns.

Gotcha, Biden said he was in the top half of his class, but he was near the bottom. But that's OK. Your standards are in sand
You?
I suppose it makes some sound neutral to put TrumpHole and Biden at the same level, but TrumpHole has the blood of 200k on his hands. Biden’s entire family has been in service to others while Trump’s entire family has been in stealing from others....

My favorite was how the Bidens have been in "service to others" when they are a crime family that sells American political favors to enrich themselves. I'll pass on that "service."

Then there's your typical brainless crap that Trump is to blame for the Biden virus
I see being a liar, paying off hookers from stolen funds, hiring illegals, bankruptcy and cavorting with muderous third world dictators, recessions and incompetence is your thing in determining a good president. “Typical” GOP standards. Mexico will pay for it....sure.

When you support guys who harass women like Biden, a rapist like Clinton and his enabler wife, the corrupt Biden crime family who used his office to enrich himself through his sons, tax cheats Daschle and all the other criminals in the Democrat party, Biden's racists comments and then whine that the GOP is crooked while you vote for the crooked Democrats, all anyone with brains can do is laugh at you

When this first broke, I was anxious to see how the Trumpsters would react. I knew they'd rally around him, of course, but I didn't know how. How in the world can you deny something that came out of his own mouth?

So far, most of them are going with "fake news", even with the tapes fully public. They're just flat-out ignoring what he said. It didn't happen.

This whole time just continues to evade description. The term "denial" seems so inadequate, pedestrian, unsatisfying. This whole pathology just doesn't make sense to me.

It's not that Trump didn't say these things Mac, it's about how you people twist, pull out of context, and use things like hindsight, name calling, and bull shit narratives to constantly attack this President over this...Example, it is clear that Cuomo is responsible for the explosion of senior citizen deaths inside nursing homes due to his policy of shoving Covid positive patients into these facilities. Even when this President sent him MASH forces, and an entire Hospital ship ready to help, that weren't use by that dolt...Yet, I'll bet you a dime for a dollar that you'll defend that POS.....

He lied about the severity of the virus, as a global pandemic was bearing down on America, and then he purposely mocked those Americans who tried to protect themselves and their families.

This isn't about Cuomo or Biden or Hillary or Obama. I'm sure this is all "fake news" to someone like you, but most people don't like being lied to. Especially when it's literally a life and death situation.

how many months into this & how many times have the experts said that masking up can help & that super spreader events shouldn't happen, has donny completely ignored that even after traitor tot's whore became infected & herman cain died?

It was his actions after he knew that are the problem. Mocking people for wearing masks and trying to protect themselves and their families? Constantly misleading people into not being more careful? Daily parroting of the talk radio line that the whole thing was overblown? As people are dying?

I think he really believed in what he said. I think he was premature in saying it. The virus hit us hard at first because it was brand new to our Shores. I think that at this point it has truly become little more than a carefully misreported political ploy and is now slightly more serious than the flu. He was absolutely right about what they were going to do... he was just premature in saying it. I would never deny that Trump has a big mouth! But what does that really have to do with conniving evil undemocratic Democrats?

Why does a government and society built by democrats fall apart so easily after a couple years of an independent such as trump, president?

Because Democrats build garbage.

Democrats can have motel 6, I want Trump's vision.
What is your plan to stop the virus?
The virus ? First we fire Trumps Fat Ass.

Remarkably honest for you that the virus is just a partisan tool for you to Get Trump with.

Remember how you were just whining the GOP are bad people? LOL

whore---you must be referring to the home wreaker kum-illa. at least you tried

that would be donny jr's CONcubine he was banging while still married to the mother of his spawn.

like father, like son.

You?

When you support guys who harass women like Biden, a rapist like Clinton and his enabler wife, the corrupt Biden crime family who used his office to enrich himself through his sons, tax cheats Daschle and all the other criminals in the Democrat party, Biden's racists comments and then whine that the GOP is crooked while you vote for the crooked Democrats, all anyone with brains can do is laugh at you
The GOP is jealous because Clinton was one of the most successful presidents ever while getting head under a desk.

Why does a government and society built by democrats fall apart so easily after a couple years of an independent such as trump, president?

Remarkably honest for you that the virus is just a partisan tool for you to Get Trump with.

Trump Incompetence gets in the way at every turn. 10 of last 11 recessions ? Sure, you guys are real beauties.

The President presidential projected strength And calm to the nation instead of engaging in fear-mongering by spreading false information from a projection model all notable scientists say was the worst one that could have been used, one that was wildly off in its predictions / projections.

The Democrats, who failed to do their jobs because they were distracted by attempting to affect another coup, never saw the pandemic coming. They spoke without any clue of what was going on.

They told people to ignore the President's warnings, told them to go on with their lives because there was nothing to fear from the virus. They opposed the life-saving travel ban, attempted to BLOCK IT. They gave Americans advice that would SPREAD the virus, not keep people safe.

The factual timeline shows the President acted while the WHO was still lying to the world, saying there was nothing to fear and that China had everything under control. It shows the very next day after the WHO finally declared the virus to be a pandemic Trump ramped up steps to protect this country.

At this point the Democrats were still attempting their failed coup, were calling the travel ban Xenophobic, and were still telling people to ride packed subways & 'Come see China Town'.

Snowflakes say this is not about Cuomo and other Democrats while accusing the President of being directly responsible for the virus deaths of Americans.

The problem with that is even if you buy the argument that the President did not do enough and that resulted in the deaths of Americans, that still leaves Cuomo - the largest mass murderer in US history - as one of 4 Democrats who actually took steps to actively murder US citizens.

Cuomo publicly declared HE KNEW the elderly were the most at risk to die from the virus...before signing a mandate to FORCE virus-infected patients into nursing homes. It's not like he had no idea what he was doing - he already admitted he knew. By doing do anyway Cuomo by himself (not counting the other 3 Democrat governors) murdered over 10,000 elderly US citizens, Americans who died needlessly due to Cuomo's 'death sentence'!

So don't accuse the President of killing Americans while trying to say Cuomo murdering over 10,000 Americans is 'off limits!

Democrats are attempting to rewrite history to gloss over their treason, their failure to do their jobs, to erase their past heinous mistakes and failures made on the bases of 'We hate Trump' politics, and erase their crimes - like Cuomo needlessly murdering over 10,000 Americans.

Cuomo forced virus-infected patients in with the elderly in nursing homes when he had a hospital built by the Army Corp of Engineers barely used and a USN hospital ship in NY's harbor to take patients that was minimally used.

The Democrats made mistake after mistake, error after error, and bad political decisions after bad political decisions in a MEDICAL pandemic, and it put Americans at risk and cause the needless THOUSANDS of American deaths.

You?

The GOP is jealous because Clinton was one of the most successful presidents ever while getting head under a desk.

Yeah, um, no ...

1599916937107.png

I think he really believed in what he said. I think he was premature in saying it. The virus hit us hard at first because it was brand new to our Shores. I think that at this point it has truly become little more than a carefully misreported political ploy and is now slightly more serious than the flu. He was absolutely right about what they were going to do... he was just premature in saying it. I would never deny that Trump has a big mouth! But what does that really have to do with conniving evil undemocratic Democrats?

uh-huh. what about a month in? what about 2 months in? 3? 4? 5,6,7?

what about last month? what about NOW?

Trump Incompetence gets in the way at every turn. 10 of last 11 recessions ? Sure, you guys are real beauties.

You already failed with that lie. You blamed W for a recession that started as he walked in the door. Right there you fail.

I'm curious though, you have nothing but obvious vitriolic hatred for Trump that is beyond rational and you only post of your hatred. I mean that's fine, but you won't influence anyone with that irrational hatred. Wouldn't it make more sense to at least pretend you're not just a nut job?

The President presidential projected strength And calm to the nation instead of engaging in fear-mongering by spreading false information from a projection model all notable scientists say was the worst one that could have been used, one that was wildly off in its predictions / projections.

The Democrats, who failed to do their jobs because they were distracted by attempting to affect another coup, never saw the pandemic coming. They spoke without any clue of what was going on.

They told people to ignore the President's warnings, told them to go on with their lives because there was nothing to fear from the virus. They opposed the life-saving travel ban, attempted to BLOCK IT. They gave Americans advice that would SPREAD the virus, not keep people safe.

The factual timeline shows the President acted while the WHO was still lying to the world, saying there was nothing to fear and that China had everything under control. It shows the very next day after the WHO finally declared the virus to be a pandemic Trump ramped up steps to protect this country.

At this point the Democrats were still attempting their failed coup, were calling the travel ban Xenophobic, and were still telling people to ride packed subways & 'Come see China Town'.

Snowflakes say this is not about Cuomo and other Democrats while accusing the President of being directly responsible for the virus deaths of Americans.

The problem with that is even if you buy the argument that the President did not do enough and that resulted in the deaths of Americans, that still leaves Cuomo - the largest mass murderer in US history - as one of 4 Democrats who actually took steps to actively murder US citizens.

Cuomo publicly declared HE KNEW the elderly were the most at risk to die from the virus...before signing a mandate to FORCE virus-infected patients into nursing homes. It's not like he had no idea what he was doing - he already admitted he knew. By doing do anyway Cuomo by himself (not counting the other 3 Democrat governors) murdered over 10,000 elderly US citizens, Americans who died needlessly due to Cuomo's 'death sentence'!

So don't accuse the President of killing Americans while trying to say Cuomo murdering over 10,000 Americans is 'off limits!

Democrats are attempting to rewrite history to gloss over their treason, their failure to do their jobs, to erase their past heinous mistakes and failures made on the bases of 'We hate Trump' politics, and erase their crimes - like Cuomo needlessly murdering over 10,000 Americans.

Cuomo forced virus-infected patients in with the elderly in nursing homes when he had a hospital built by the Army Corp of Engineers barely used and a USN hospital ship in NY's harbor to take patients that was minimally used.

The Democrats made mistake after mistake, error after error, and bad political decisions after bad political decisions in a MEDICAL pandemic, and it put Americans at risk and cause the needless THOUSANDS of American deaths.
Okay, got it.

There is nothing left to be said.
^
Fake news.
Was that someone impersonating Trump on those tapes?

:laugh:

Actually, I shouldn't laugh. I'll bet many Trumpsters are saying this.
What was the supposed lie? You keep avoiding the question
I have posted links to the recording and the transcript.

You really don't know?

Are they not discussing this on talk radio?

No, apparently only Rachel Maddow is talking about it ...

What is Crazy Joe’s plan? The only things he has announced has been things Trump already did weeks before.
Once more. The bedrock of everybody elses plan (except for Trump) is to wear masks.

Trump has worn a mask only TWICE, and mocks people wearing them. So it's clear, Trump is against wearing masks as a solution.
Trump hasn’t mocked people for wearing masks, liar. In fact, he has recommended it.

I thought for sure nothing could expose Trump's lack of character the way the "Suckers and Losers" report did. Fooled me. Lying to Americans about how dangerous and deadly COVID-19 was brought Trump to a new depth of evil.

Oh, you mean that lie by the liberal editor of the Atlantic? As for lying to American's about C-19, that's a lie as well...So, you're just a liar.
Only complete assholes can listen to those recordings and not realize what a liar Trump has been about COVID.

About what exactly?

The irony of course being the Camp is lying and Trump didn't. Trump said "downplay," not deny. And that's what he did while he also restricted travel and then shut down the economy
your asshole demoncrats wanted the country left open, so they could celebrate china asswipe. anything else

Ah, but that was then when they knew nothing as well...NOW, that we have hindsight, they are all about the 'perfect plan' of shutdowns, mask restrictions, and business destruction....

Ya know, it used to be that Conservatives and Liberals had disagreements in boards like this, but, it was fascinating to have a conversation on the differences in outlook, and visions...Today? well, look at it...Every thread turns into a devolved name calling, and worse...In most cases a complete waste of time...

So, libs, you want to think Conservatives are crazy, and Trump worshipers, or whatever, then go ahead, but the path you take is not one where anything can be accomplished anymore...so, congradulations on dividing America to the point where we are just stupid.

And Conservatives, don't think that you're off the hook either...We know clearly our ideas are better, and are above this Monkey cage shit slinging, so why do we let ourselves be dragged into thier ridiculous babble...We need to get back to winning with ideas...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back