Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Yeah...I place great importance on politically biased articles intent on smearing candidates for office. (Rolls eyes)
You wrote those words LONG AFTER his OWN WORDS, his OWN VOICE, was made public.

He is NOT DENYING that he SAID them. He LIED.

And you're STILL trying this? You're definitely one of the sheepier Trump sheep here.
I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and provide a rational reasoned argument explaining how you came to the conclusion that it's a lie.

And I predict that you will run away from that challenge because you're a cowardly TDS afflicted moron.

Yeah...I place great importance on politically biased articles intent on smearing candidates for office. (Rolls eyes)

And you're STILL trying this? You're definitely one of the sheepier Trump sheep here.
I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and provide a rational reasoned argument explaining how you came to the conclusion that it's a lie.

And I predict that you will run away from that challenge because you're a cowardly TDS afflicted moron.
Um, he admitted downplaying the virus when he knew it was worse. He admitted he still does. HE'S NOT DENYING HE SAID IT.

He said, quoting here: "I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down because I don’t want to create a panic."

Why are you denying this? Are you afraid to listen to the tape?

And two weeks later we shut down the economy ...

You're looking for particular posts and not the overall message. He started travel restrictions with China in January. Democrats attacked him. He started European. The European travel ban started earlier in March and Democrats attacked him.

I mean Democrats just have you tied around their little finger. You'll blame Trump for anything and Democrats for nothing ever
Of course democrats attacked Trump.
Trump publicly said it was going away, we had nothing to worry about, and then he shuts down travel from China for no apparent reason.

If Trump had told the governors, and the mayors and the politicians what he was told in January, they would have been 100% behind any actions he took to control the pandemic.
What a lying jackass. EVERYONE knew why Trump shut down travel from China. You're full of shit that it was for no apparent reason.

And Democrats have been lying and hyping the virus for political points ever since. How is that good for the country? Like every Democrat initiative, it's not.

Liars whining about lying. Rejected, get that crap out of here. And you're lying about Trump as well as the pandemic. He downplayed it, he didn't deny it as you are LYING about

There is nothing left to be said.
^
Fake news.
Was that someone impersonating Trump on those tapes?

:laugh:

Actually, I shouldn't laugh. I'll bet many Trumpsters are saying this.
All the tapes do is further debunk the Democrats' false narrative that Trump didn't take the virus seriously. They prove that he took it very seriously. And so did his rapid unprecedented, bold and decisive life-saving actions.

^
Fake news.

All the tapes do is further debunk the Democrats' false narrative that Trump didn't take the virus seriously. They prove that he took it very seriously. And so did his rapid unprecedented, bold and decisive life-saving actions.
Wow. Okay. I believe you believe that.

Um, he admitted downplaying the virus when he knew it was worse. He admitted he still does. HE'S NOT DENYING HE SAID IT.

He said, quoting here: "I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down because I don’t want to create a panic."

And just as I predicted, you ran away from the challenge. You cannot directly quote the lie simply because he didn't lie about it in the first place, you TDS afflicted moron.

Take your pathetic anti-USA propaganda and shove it up your ass, coward.

Actually what he was told was actually underplayed. As your side has pointed out the 100,000 deaths in 6 states, was actually twice as deadly as Trump was warned about.
90K in two Democrat States where Trump had little to say.
Just like I said, where it was 10 times as deadly as the worse flu, not just 5 times.

Actually it's about 2.5 times. The death rate from flu is about 0.1%, according to the CDC the Biden virus is about 0.26%.

Now if we reduce all the deaths from the blue States who completely bungled it, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Illinois, California, Washington, is the death rate even that of the flu?

^
Fake news.

Just like you believe that Democrats hyping the virus for politics isn't lying and it doesn't make the Democrats the immoral shit that Democrats are

And just as I predicted, you ran away from the challenge. You cannot directly quote the lie simply because he didn't lie about it in the first place, you TDS afflicted moron.
Well, I did. I provided a link to his voice and a transcript. His own words. I don't know what else I can do.

I get it. I understand where you are on this.

^
Fake news.

Just like you believe that Democrats hyping the virus for politics isn't lying and it doesn't make the Democrats the immoral shit that Democrats are
I don't know how you guys can do this, but then again, I'm still learning about the power of ideology.

All I know is that it's fascinating to observe, even with the damage it causes.

Gotcha, Biden said he was in the top half of his class, but he was near the bottom. But that's OK. Your standards are in sand
Are you surprised Biden and Trump are both liars?
That's why I'm not voting for either corporate tool.
You?
Seriously ? That’s like calling Mother Teresa and Hitler both Murderers.
I suppose it makes some sound neutral to put TrumpHole and Biden at the same level, but TrumpHole has the blood of 200k on his hands. Biden’s entire family has been in service to others while Trump’s entire family has been in stealing from others....

The kool-aid was apparently flowing freely last night ... :alcoholic:

My favorite was how the Bidens have been in "service to others" when they are a crime family that sells American political favors to enrich themselves. I'll pass on that "service."

Then there's your typical brainless crap that Trump is to blame for the Biden virus

Gotcha, Biden said he was in the top half of his class, but he was near the bottom. But that's OK. Your standards are in sand
Are you surprised Biden and Trump are both liars?
That's why I'm not voting for either corporate tool.
You?
The Trump family is so loathsome that TrumoHole himself never approved of Jared as a son in law till he was sure he had a like criminal bent with a father prosecuted for tax evasion, illegal campaign contributions and witness tampering. Then, he became a true TrumpHole too.

Ooohhhh, "TrumpHole." Another third grader Democrat. Oooohhhh, the endless childish name calling with grade school names just never ends. Offending no one

^
Fake news.

I don't know how you guys can do this, but then again, I'm still learning about the power of ideology.

All I know is that it's fascinating to observe, even with the damage it causes.

I think you have partisan hack down cold. Don't sell yourself short

I thought for sure nothing could expose Trump's lack of character the way the "Suckers and Losers" report did. Fooled me. Lying to Americans about how dangerous and deadly COVID-19 was brought Trump to a new depth of evil.

Oh, you mean that lie by the liberal editor of the Atlantic? As for lying to American's about C-19, that's a lie as well...So, you're just a liar.
Only complete assholes can listen to those recordings and not realize what a liar Trump has been about COVID.

About what exactly?

Don't expect Trump to gives two shits.
He doesn't care, the Trumpsters don't care.

When this first broke, I was anxious to see how the Trumpsters would react. I knew they'd rally around him, of course, but I didn't know how. How in the world can you deny something that came out of his own mouth?

So far, most of them are going with "fake news", even with the tapes fully public. They're just flat-out ignoring what he said. It didn't happen.

This whole time just continues to evade description. The term "denial" seems so inadequate, pedestrian, unsatisfying. This whole pathology just doesn't make sense to me.

I thought for sure nothing could expose Trump's lack of character the way the "Suckers and Losers" report did. Fooled me. Lying to Americans about how dangerous and deadly COVID-19 was brought Trump to a new depth of evil.

Oh, you mean that lie by the liberal editor of the Atlantic? As for lying to American's about C-19, that's a lie as well...So, you're just a liar.
Only complete assholes can listen to those recordings and not realize what a liar Trump has been about COVID.

About what exactly?

The irony of course being the Camp is lying and Trump didn't. Trump said "downplay," not deny. And that's what he did while he also restricted travel and then shut down the economy

Don't expect Trump to gives two shits.
He doesn't care, the Trumpsters don't care.

When this first broke, I was anxious to see how the Trumpsters would react. I knew they'd rally around him, of course, but I didn't know how. How in the world can you deny something that came out of his own mouth?

So far, most of them are going with "fake news", even with the tapes fully public. They're just flat-out ignoring what he said. It didn't happen.

This whole time just continues to evade description. The term "denial" seems so inadequate, pedestrian, unsatisfying. This whole pathology just doesn't make sense to me.

what else can they do? the whole 'panic' excuse just isn't flying well; so denial & claiming fake news is all they have now.

but hey, remember the access hollywood tape that not only has donny's voice - but his actual appearance? when he thought that was going to sink him, he floated the idea that it wasn't him. fortunately, even with female trump humpers - they simply didn't care then either.

Forum List

Back