Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Report was debunked. Fake News.
Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.

He just said in his tape it was 5 times deadlier than the flu.
Based on what? Right now with simply case statistics to go by it would be more than 5 times "deadlier", but the CDC and Penn State in a study both estimate at least 10 million more people had and got over it already....that would make the mortality rate .01% and very similar to the flu, which is a total estimation.
In other words, you wackos want to keep everything shut down and hide out in your basements with your little masks on for fear of catching the flu.

No if he would of taken the reins when it happened at first none of this would of happened, we would of all wore

There is nothing left to be said.

Fake Title

I know I didn't put that on top of this thread. Someone must of, one of the mods I assume.
"Taken the reigns"????

LMAO....what would you have done in his shoes?

Don't waste your time. She has no idea what she would have done. She's just another TDS idiot.

One of the biggest threat to the American people of his Potus, and he screwed it up, he didn't want to be truthful. When he gave the interview at the super bowl to Hannity and even while his state of the union he lied. All the public could of done is wear a mask and social distance. Instead there is blood on his hands.

Its a democratic hoax.

He didn't screw up. Hell the Dems called him a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US. I'd say they were the ones who screwed up. They also told everyone not to worry that the virus was nothing.

Surprise.

You think everything he says is a lie so you are far from credible. Your another who makes up your own facts. That story was debunked yet here you are telling one and all what Trump didn't say.

You're dismissed.
Dismissed after you took her to school,well said,this troll indeed makes up her own facts to fit her propaganda narrative.lol

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.

Based on what? Right now with simply case statistics to go by it would be more than 5 times "deadlier", but the CDC and Penn State in a study both estimate at least 10 million more people had and got over it already....that would make the mortality rate .01% and very similar to the flu, which is a total estimation.
In other words, you wackos want to keep everything shut down and hide out in your basements with your little masks on for fear of catching the flu.

No if he would of taken the reins when it happened at first none of this would of happened, we would of all wore

Fake Title

I know I didn't put that on top of this thread. Someone must of, one of the mods I assume.
"Taken the reigns"????

Don't waste your time. She has no idea what she would have done. She's just another TDS idiot.

One of the biggest threat to the American people of his Potus, and he screwed it up, he didn't want to be truthful. When he gave the interview at the super bowl to Hannity and even while his state of the union he lied. All the public could of done is wear a mask and social distance. Instead there is blood on his hands.

Its a democratic hoax.
You libbers have no ability to think for yourselves.....all you can do is parrot your ignorant propaganda.

I know, I don't rely on tramp.
Yeah you rely on LYING about the corruption of Biden and the dems.lol everybody knows that about you.lol

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Fake Title

"Taken the reigns"????

Its a democratic hoax.
You libbers have no ability to think for yourselves.....all you can do is parrot your ignorant propaganda.

I know, I don't rely on tramp.
Correct its riots, open borders, no police, and gubment checks for you
Notice how that truthful information about her hurt her feelings? Lol

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.
OH stop---Trump did what any president would have done to lower the panic----presidents are expected to give a rosy confident outlook when such nonsense as this virus hits our shores. This is to prevent unnecessary fear and thusly panic. He would have been inept if he didn't play the cheerleader in this case. What a bunch of jackasses---going after Trump for doing the right thing.

No one died because of Trumps actions fool------he banned the foreign infected travel and had been building the wall which kept many of the infected illegals out---his actions saved tens of thousands of american's lives. Playing cheerleader didn't cost anyone anything despite the Trump-haters pathetic wet dreams.
As always troll penny gets her ass handed to her on a platter.lolwell spoken

I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone reading this thread. I've never seen so many brainwashed fools. In all the discussion forums I've ever been on, since the late 90's, this one takes the cake for the number of TV-watching, deeply brainwashed zombies.

(And no, I'm not a Trump supporter, so save your breath.)

I must have read this wrong...keep calm and carry on sounds like the truth and not a lie. I must be a deplorable to miss your brilliant point here.

I know you heard "Keep calm and it will all just disappear, like magic!

Did you know the flu actually kills people?

Before this is over, more americans will have died of the coronavirus, than died from combat in WWII.
Don't expect Trump to gives two shits. When the first Americans were dying of Covid in Washington on Feb 28th, Donald Trump was telling supporters in a Rally in North Carolina that it was just the common flu...
Fake News. I can find no evidence that he said any such thing.
... He was lying and he knew it...
Pot calling the kettle black? You have yet to supply a link and pull quote to support your unsupported claim.

You cannot find anywhere where Trump said is was only like the common flu? Guess you ignored a lot of stuff in the news. Trump tried to downplay this and compare it to the regular flu. He didn't say that it was deadly (other to than Woodward) until he got caught with his pants down.

February 26:

"The flu, in our country, kills from 25,000 people to 69,000 people a year," Trump said during a Coronavirus Task Force briefing." And, so far, if you look at what we have with the 15 people and their recovery, one is — one is pretty sick but hopefully will recover, but the others are in great shape. But think of that: 25,000 to 69,000." Trump then added, "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done.”

February 27:

"And you know what? If we were doing a bad job, we should also be criticized. But we have done an incredible job. We're going to continue," Trump said from inside the Cabinet Room. "It's going to disappear. One day — it's like a miracle — it will disappear."

February 29:

"We've taken the most aggressive actions to confront the coronavirus. They are the most aggressive taken by any country. And we're the number-one travel destination anywhere in the world, yet we have far fewer cases of the disease than even countries with much less travel or a much smaller population," said Trump on February 29th, the day which the U.S. officially reported its first coronavirus death.

March 9:

"So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year," the president tweeted shortly before 11 am. "Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!"
Fake News. Your quotes don't support your claim that he said it was only like the common flu. Which is to be expected as he said no such thing.

The virus was clearly as bad as it was made out to be
Post the number of deaths in the same time period of 2018 and 2019, and let’s see. You must have those figures to make such a statement

About 34,000 or so deaths from the flu.
Currently you're at 195,000 from Corona. I'd say that makes it worse than the flu

Where have you been for the last several months? I mean seriously, it's as if you people live in a cave. The numbers are a complete joke. A big fat LIE. The way they've done that has been explained over and over and over.

At this point, I'm thinking that the people who believe this BS are borderline senile senior citizens who don't get out much and get all their info ONLY from the controlled mainstream media.

Oh, by the way, I voted for Hillary. I taught my daughter and my mom about her and they both loved Hillary.

I loved Hillary and supported her so much I actually worked with her once in 2008. I worked with her husband Bill twice. Once in 2006 and then again in 2010.

Reading that made me feel like throwing up. And I'm not even joking, it really did. :puke3:

Absolutely disgusting, and it speaks volumes about your common sense, discernment and judgement of character.

I can post dozens of videos showing Biden Coumo Pelosi and other dems downplaying the virus...when they were asked why they did that... each one said just what Trump said....did not want to panic society...so this is yet another false scandal....don't you have any reasons for us to vote FOR Biden and not just against Trump?......
I can post dozens of videos showing Biden Coumo Pelosi and other dems downplaying the virus...when they were asked why they did that... each one said just what Trump said....did not want to panic society...so this is yet another false scandal....don't you have any reasons for us to vote FOR Biden and not just against Trump?......
When a president proves he is incompetent, dishonest, and has brought great harm to the nation, there is nothing wrong with voting him out office. It's hard to imagine Biden being a more discussing and incompetent president than Trump.

Guess you haven't seen the list of what he will do if elected. Eye opening it is.

No sane American would vote for it. But then you lefty loons seem to be far from sane.
No, sane American would vote for Trump. In a contest of whose the nuttiest, I'm afraid Biden would lose. Nobody beats the Trump on this issue.
Sane Americans see the destruction of the Democrat campaign platform. Blue city riots defund the police, no protection given to the public
only the insane can't see it.
The insane say what you do. There is no protection of the public now. Not when police are killing unarmed citizens.
My side isn't rioting it's your side
Wrong. And I made a thread showing it.
Why would my side riot against leftist police policies?

This is what Biden said:

Biden is and has always been, a moron. Just as the quotes in the article I posted show, as are those in his campaign are morons. And Biden bungled the H1N1 situation, as one insider has admitted.

On the 31st, Trump put in the China travel ban and Biden said it was xenophobic and racist. Immediately before, Biden’s advisers said a travel ban is premature and the President should “stop panicking.” On February 6th, Biden’s advisers said it’s not very likely it will be a serious pandemic and in a lethal form, it will be negligible.
On February 11 and 13, Ron Klain, Biden’s adviser said it’s not serious. We aren’t facing a health epidemic, we’re facing a fear epidemic. It was an attack on the President for raising concerns.
On the 20th, Biden adviser Zeke Emanuel said this is all an overreaction.
On the 23rd, Pelosi told everyone to gather in Chinatown.
On the 29th, Zeke said the masks do not work (that is the day the first American dies from COV).
On March 12th, the day the President is putting in a ban on Europe, Lisa Monaco, a top adviser to Biden and Biden himself, go out and team up to say the European travel ban is unnecessary. It’s premature.
Biden said nothing about a lockdown, masks, social distancing, the National Defense Production Act until after the President raised these issues.
trump is the moron here. And he is costing lives.
and you're a moron for pushing that lie.

Oh, by the way, I voted for Hillary. I taught my daughter and my mom about her and they both loved Hillary.

I loved Hillary and supported her so much I actually worked with her once in 2008. I worked with her husband Bill twice. Once in 2006 and then again in 2010.

Reading that made me feel like throwing up. And I'm not even joking, it really did. :puke3:

Absolutely disgusting, and it speaks volumes about your common sense, discernment and judgement of character.
If you read what she wrote it shows they are mentally unstable. Usually, a mentally stable person would identify a former president as the former president, not Hillary's Husband Bill.

The total number of deaths from ALL causes this year stands at 1,903,360
minus 200,000 leaves 1,703,360 people who have died from something other then
the deadly Chinese Viral Double pneumonia
The coronavirus has become the 3rd leading cause of death in the USA.
Right behind heart disease, and cancer.
3rd

• A recent Johns Hopkins study claims more than 250,000 people in the U.S. die every year from medical errors. Other reports claim the numbers to be as high as 440,000.
  • Medical errors are the third-leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer.

I don't think it's necessarily a bad idea to play down things that might cause the sheep to panic.
The sheep in South Korea didn't panic in late January when their country and the US reported their first Covid-19 case; today SK deaths from the virus number in the hundreds while US deaths number in the hundreds of thousands. Too much winning?
9700 people...dont like that # argue w/the CDC---just here to tell you you are WRONG

You can't force people to do anything.

Americans are a particularly rebellious lot. That is the difference between the US population and other countries who are willing to roll over for their government.

I don't think the numbers would be that different if Trump had not played it down

I don't either BUT the facts are he lied about it and made fun of those who insisted on being honest.

Politicians lie every time they open their mouths.

You don't know that yet?

The reason they do that is because people like you will defend every one of their lies. They know they can lie and you will fall in line and defend the lie.

What lies have I defended?

Please find the post and quote it.

I have never believed one word any politician has ever said and never will.

If you are speaking of what i said in this thread all I did was say that downplaying things that might cause the sheep to panic is not necessarily a bad idea.

By simply stating "they all lie" you are defending it. That is nothing more than a poor excuse. You are going to vote for a politician even though they lie all the time, right?

No I'm not I am stating a fact.

I don't vote anymore. I realized it's a waste of time because my vote doesn't matter as both parties are owned by the same people.

AMEN. Unfortunately, in the US most people are still under the delusion that voting is meaningful.

The virus was clearly as bad as it was made out to be
Post the number of deaths in the same time period of 2018 and 2019, and let’s see. You must have those figures to make such a statement

About 34,000 or so deaths from the flu.
Currently you're at 195,000 from Corona. I'd say that makes it worse than the flu

Where have you been for the last several months? I mean seriously, it's as if you people live in a cave. The numbers are a complete joke. A big fat LIE. The way they've done that has been explained over and over and over.

At this point, I'm thinking that the people who believe this BS are borderline senile senior citizens who don't get out much and get all their info ONLY from the controlled mainstream media.
Their so braindead stupid they probably still think oswald shot jfk as well.lol sadly many sheep in America still believe that fairytale as well as well as believing like you just said so well,the propaganda our corrupt school system taught and indoctrinated us with,that our votes at the polls counts.Lol so no surprise they are this stupid.

Last edited:

He also formed a taskforce and implemented a travel ban weeks before the first confirmed case, while the democrats called him a xenophobe and warned us that this flu across the pacific was just a distraction from impeachment.

Even if I agreed with your take on Trump's performance, why would I vote for the people who thought he was OVER reacting?
Let me update you.
The Obama administration created a pandemic team after the Ebola outbreak under NSC design to handle this crisis of crisis. Trump administration disbanded the team in 2018.
Trump created a task force right at the same time when the crisis is happening.
You're going to have to update me further than that. Considering that the US doesn't have eyes on the ground in China, what was this task force going to do outside of collecting information from the WHO and making recommendations? How was their scope of authority or their task significantly different than that of the CDC?

Yeah...I place great importance on politically biased articles intent on smearing candidates for office. (Rolls eyes)
You wrote those words LONG AFTER his OWN WORDS, his OWN VOICE, was made public.

He is NOT DENYING that he SAID them. He LIED.

And you're STILL trying this? You're definitely one of the sheepier Trump sheep here.

Forum List

Back