Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

Calm? Like he does at his hate rallies? Do you mean like that?
dont change the subject,,,

So not calm thank you.
what I dont get is why are dems trying so hard to get trump re-elected???
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.
How can I change your mind? We’d have to live in the same reality first.
yours is the alternate reality,,,,
Thing is, Trump isn’t actually dumb, but he thinks you are. Private Trump agrees with me about the seriousness of coronavirus, but it’s better for him if he keeps you guys in his alternate reality where it’s no big deal.
youre just a sad excuse for a moron,,,
After hearing Woodward’s tapes, we both know I’m proven to be correct.

Trump doesn’t tell you the truth, he saves that for his elitist friends.

And you've seen the tapes of Democrats downplaying it at the same time and you know that Biden called Trump a racist for trying to act. Yet you pounce on Trump and ignore the Democrats. My point yet again of your utter lack of credibility
Biden never called him a racist for trying to act and the statements you point to aren't actually Democrats downplaying the virus.

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

So not calm thank you.
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.

Actually if you just joined us in reality, that would do it
Is that the reality where Trump claimed in the spring that COVID is no big deal, the Democrats are using it for a hoax, it’s going to disappear and it’s totally under control?

Or should I stay in the reality where COVID has killed hundreds of thousands, continues to kill about a thousand people per day and has caused trillions upon trillions of economic damage?

You mean the sring where Nancy was inviting people down to Chinatown, and Joe was calling the travel ban xenophobic, and fear mongering? That spring?

And due to the administrations actions the death toll from this virus is within CDC projected numbers...That's science.

But Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering and what was exactly was wrong with inviting people to Chinatown in February?

Calm didn’t get Trump elected. He always has a bogey man. Last election it was that caravan which they stopped talking about the day after the election
Are saying there wasn’t a caravan? Why’d the news report it then? Hmmm are you mr. ricochet?

So not calm thank you.

Thing is, Trump isn’t actually dumb, but he thinks you are. Private Trump agrees with me about the seriousness of coronavirus, but it’s better for him if he keeps you guys in his alternate reality where it’s no big deal.

I actually believe that most in government think the population are dumb...And that goes for politicians on BOTH sides of the isle...This is why in many cases they speak about their ideas on a 5th grade level...

But, what would you like him to say? Ok, think of it this way, The President is going on all Networks tonight for an address to the nation about C-19, at 8 pm....He starts out "My fellow Americans...." and go.

This isn't actually all that hard. For starters, don't call it a Democrat hoax. Don't say it'll magically disappear. Don't pretend it's entirely under control when it's not.

Be honest. Say this is likely to have a huge effect on our country, that the effect will be limited if we all work together and heed the best medical advice. There will be pain and suffering, but we can withstand it and be better for it as a nation if we all do our part.

We needed leadership.

Calm didn’t get Trump elected. He always has a bogey man. Last election it was that caravan which they stopped talking about the day after the election
Are saying there wasn’t a caravan? Why’d the news report it then? Hmmm are you mr. ricochet?
Trump attempted to scare the bejesus out of people with the caravan when it wasn't really anything to be that worried about.

Okay, got it.

I guess you haven't heard what pretty much everyone has. I can't help you
I merely asked what the lie was! You can’t seem to answer, nor can you post the numbered post you deflected to! Why?

Trump attempted to scare the bejesus out of people with the caravan when it wasn't really anything to be that worried about
Iyo? Hahaha hahaha. See you don’t get to make your opinion fact. There’s that

explain how you knew anything about that caravan?

Okay, got it.

I merely asked what the lie was! You can’t seem to answer, nor can you post the numbered post you deflected to! Why?
Because I know I'm wasting my time.

Believe what you want. I'm not trying to change your mind about anything.

You win. You're absolutely right. You are extra smart and super informed.

You speak The Truth.

There.

Okay, got it.

You speak The Truth.

There.
Typical cover comment for you fking lied

Iyo? Hahaha hahaha. See you don’t get to make your opinion fact. There’s that
But it is fact:
What does that prove exactly?

background checks were done? Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha.

I can say anything too? Just so you know.You were duped

So not calm thank you.

I actually believe that most in government think the population are dumb...And that goes for politicians on BOTH sides of the isle...This is why in many cases they speak about their ideas on a 5th grade level...

But, what would you like him to say? Ok, think of it this way, The President is going on all Networks tonight for an address to the nation about C-19, at 8 pm....He starts out "My fellow Americans...." and go.

This isn't actually all that hard. For starters, don't call it a Democrat hoax. Don't say it'll magically disappear. Don't pretend it's entirely under control when it's not.

Be honest. Say this is likely to have a huge effect on our country, that the effect will be limited if we all work together and heed the best medical advice. There will be pain and suffering, but we can withstand it and be better for it as a nation if we all do our part.

We needed leadership.
That’s all true, backed by statements from cdc.

The facts all support my position

Okay, got it.

You speak The Truth.

There.
Mac1958 you’re welcome. I enjoy outing you as a liar

Okay, got it.

You speak The Truth.

There.
lZ7wvam.gif

Okay, got it.

You speak The Truth.

There.
lZ7wvam.gif
Mac1958 i know

So not calm thank you.

You said you were here to change minds...I didn't say that...How you approach it is up to you....But, the current tactic you are using is a failure...

It's amazing how one leftist after another like colfax and eddiew believe that if somehow they can just convey how much they really, truly, totally hate Trump it will somehow convince us to vote against our own interests for Biden. That while they shallowly deny all the hate coming from Biden, Pelosi, Schummer and company

Absolutely...They are vapid of anything even remotely tied to rational, intelectual debate...I understand that Trump triggers them, but my God....They can't have a civil conversation anymore without using a slew of slurs and insults that would get them punched in the mouth in person.
Now you are playing like the victim.
Hate Trump? My GOD. What is there to like Trump? A totally corrupted, racist dog shit, traitor, disgusting, dishonest, liar human being.
Can’t have a civil conversation? You want me to go to Gizmo. Is that a civil conversation?

Pelosi? Visiting her constituents in China town is a violations?

Trump lied to Americans downplayed the Coronavirus. Trump lied...... people died. Is that supposed to be acceptable?

Ah, that is pure bull shit, triggered, talking point crap....Look at the videos, Pelosi not only visited the people of Chinatown, she was there NOT wearing a mask, surrounded by people less than 6 ft away, telling people it was safe....BUT, you want to hammer Trump for not panicing at the very same time....Where is your shame?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

So not calm thank you.

You said you were here to change minds...I didn't say that...How you approach it is up to you....But, the current tactic you are using is a failure...

It's amazing how one leftist after another like colfax and eddiew believe that if somehow they can just convey how much they really, truly, totally hate Trump it will somehow convince us to vote against our own interests for Biden. That while they shallowly deny all the hate coming from Biden, Pelosi, Schummer and company

Absolutely...They are vapid of anything even remotely tied to rational, intelectual debate...I understand that Trump triggers them, but my God....They can't have a civil conversation anymore without using a slew of slurs and insults that would get them punched in the mouth in person.
Now you are playing like the victim.
Hate Trump? My GOD. What is there to like Trump? A totally corrupted, racist dog shit, traitor, disgusting, dishonest, liar human being.
Can’t have a civil conversation? You want me to go to Gizmo. Is that a civil conversation?

Pelosi? Visiting her constituents in China town is a violations?

Trump lied to Americans downplayed the Coronavirus. Trump lied...... people died. Is that supposed to be acceptable?

Ah, that is pure bull shit, triggered, talking point crap....Look at the videos, Pelosi not only visited the people of Chinatown, she was there NOT wearing a mask, surrounded by people less than 6 ft away, telling people it was safe....BUT, you want to hammer Trump for not panicing at the very same time....Where is your shame?
He has none. They gave up integrity when they lost. Along with all honesty

So not calm thank you.

youre just a sad excuse for a moron,,,
After hearing Woodward’s tapes, we both know I’m proven to be correct.

Trump doesn’t tell you the truth, he saves that for his elitist friends.

And you've seen the tapes of Democrats downplaying it at the same time and you know that Biden called Trump a racist for trying to act. Yet you pounce on Trump and ignore the Democrats. My point yet again of your utter lack of credibility
Biden never called him a racist for trying to act and the statements you point to aren't actually Democrats downplaying the virus.

xe·no·pho·bia | \ ˌze-nə-ˈfō-bē-ə , ˌzē- \
Definition of xenophobia

: fear and hatred of strangers or foreigners or of anything that is strange or foreign

Now let's look at a definition of racist...

rac·ist
/ˈrāsəst/
Learn to pronounce

noun
noun: racist; plural noun: racists
  1. a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
Hmmm....I'd say pretty close....And in today's culture of libs who twist current language as to tell others what is acceptable, Biden might as well have said racist....

So not calm thank you.

We needed leadership.

He did all of that through his task force who gave daily briefings...Including Faucci...Are you now saying that the Fauch was wrong?

Forum List

Back