Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Joe has a much better chance since he is actually interested in bringing the country together rather than splitting it apart.
he's a pedophile, how do you believe he is going to appease folks like me, half the nation? come on, what is it he can do now that he's been unable to do for 45 years?

BTW, I have your green new deal right here.
You’re an idiot. I’m out. Sorry I tried to treat you like a rational adult. That’s just not who you are.

35% of Americans appear to not mind that the "President" of the United States LIED to them about a burgeoning, deadly global pandemic as it was bearing down on the USA.

What bothers me is that this doesn't surprise me.

that 35% are his 'base' that never changed & never will. they are the poorly educated, die hard trump humping deplorable basket dwellers that would rather see this country burn to the ground than admit they were duped by a fraud.

they are a lost cause & hopefully enough real (R)s & those who didn't vote the last time will help get the mango mad man out.
Isn't it a little backward to blame the President for your lawbreaking thugs out there rioting and looting and burning and killing? Aren't the elected leaders of those cities whiny worthless, complaining, blame-everyone-else Democrats??
you still haven't learned, only a demofk is allowed to pass blame.
I guess....just find it laughable that these wackos blame President Trump for the unbridled violence when he is the ONLY one who tries to stop it.
Even if we accept that Trump is trying to stop it, it’s clear he’s actually just making it worse.

Trump doesn’t know how to fix this. He’s the wrong person for the task. He’s not a leader.
Someone has to stop it, and you idiots are not interested aat all in doing so...certainly not Sleepy Joe.
It ain’t going to be Trump. He doesn’t know how to handle this. He doesn’t understand the problem. Joe has a much better chance since he is actually interested in bringing the country together rather than splitting it apart.
Biden is an idiot and a panderer...he doesnt even know what he is doing or saying. Once in and he has his "stroke", then your wacko commie libchik takes over and the country is worse off than under the Muslim in Chief.
Biden understands they country far better than your penthouse dwelling elitist.
Baloney. 50 years of pandering, plagiarizing, setting up deals for him and his nutbag family to be millionaires at our expense. He is against everything he was for and now has no mind at all anyway. Making him your candidate is a total charade.

35% of Americans appear to not mind that the "President" of the United States LIED to them about a burgeoning, deadly global pandemic as it was bearing down on the USA.

that 35% are his 'base' that never changed & never will. they are the poorly educated, die hard trump humping deplorable basket dwellers that would rather see this country burn to the ground than admit they were duped by a fraud.

they are a lost cause & hopefully enough real (R)s & those who didn't vote the last time will help get the mango mad man out.
Isn't it a little backward to blame the President for your lawbreaking thugs out there rioting and looting and burning and killing? Aren't the elected leaders of those cities whiny worthless, complaining, blame-everyone-else Democrats??
I guess....just find it laughable that these wackos blame President Trump for the unbridled violence when he is the ONLY one who tries to stop it.
Even if we accept that Trump is trying to stop it, it’s clear he’s actually just making it worse.

Trump doesn’t know how to fix this. He’s the wrong person for the task. He’s not a leader.
Someone has to stop it, and you idiots are not interested aat all in doing so...certainly not Sleepy Joe.
It ain’t going to be Trump. He doesn’t know how to handle this. He doesn’t understand the problem. Joe has a much better chance since he is actually interested in bringing the country together rather than splitting it apart.
Biden is an idiot and a panderer...he doesnt even know what he is doing or saying. Once in and he has his "stroke", then your wacko commie libchik takes over and the country is worse off than under the Muslim in Chief.
Baloney. 50 years of pandering, plagiarizing, setting up deals for him and his nutbag family to be millionaires at our expense. He is against everything he was for and now has no mind at all anyway. Making him your candidate is a total charade.
Trump spent 50 years skimming and defrauding hard working Americans. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and was coddled and protected from failure which explains his complete lack of ability to take responsibility and have accountability.

What is he good at? Convincing suckers like you that he’s selling you a gourmet meal when he’s just serving up shit sandwiches.

Know this. Trump thinks you’re an idiot. he has zero respect for you. That’s why he’s saying one thing to you and telling his elitist buddies like Woodward the opposite.

I absolutely agree with you that stupid is anyone who thinks Chinese virus refers to Chinese Americans.

Problem is that Trump has a LOT of stupid supporters out there. Trump knows it too.
And yet, you have shown zero evidence of anyone doing anything because Trump called it the China virus.

Keep digging. :dig:

at least 2000 reported cases.

2,120 hate incidents against Asian Americans reported during coronavirus pandemic

OMG, it includes online harassment. Talk about a fabricated statistic.

Most people had to stop wearing MAGA hats because of leftist hate, threats and intimidation. 2150 is a drop in the bucket to you people

the link within the link:

http://www.asianpacificpolicyandpla...ploads/Anti-China_Rhetoric_Report_6_17_20.pdf

So things like this:

" Some individuals yelled “Chinese, go back to your country!” then threw their soda at me from a moving vehicle in my neighborhood."

And violent leftists dumped water on Kat Timpf's head.

Leftists scream and intimidate people in restaurants, including chasing Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family out. They wet after Mich Mcconnell.

Our life thanks to you violent idiots is that because of violent leftists, we look around in a restaurant or in public before speaking anything not left.

And you're worried about 2,000 psychos across the country who were psychos BEFORE the pandemic?

That you care about anyone's safety and security in this country at this time is a total joke. You're so worried about if you're Asian the tiny chance you run into a psycho. While that's our every day life living with people like you

Weird how Joe's support and approval ratings are surging while Trump numbers stay low and even drop. Rumor has it a majority of Americans are looking for stability, rational thinking, maturity, and perhaps some wisdom from a leader.

There is nothing left to be said.

There's all kinds to be said.

Well if you think Trump lied then you must know Pelousy told one and all not to worry. The virus was nothing and they should all enjoy the Chinese New Year. I'd bet you also know she called Trump a racist when he tried to stop flights into the us to stop the spread of the virus.

Hypocrite your name is Penelope.

I absolutely agree with you that stupid is anyone who thinks Chinese virus refers to Chinese Americans.

Problem is that Trump has a LOT of stupid supporters out there. Trump knows it too.
And yet, you have shown zero evidence of anyone doing anything because Trump called it the China virus.

2,120 hate incidents against Asian Americans reported during coronavirus pandemic

Most people had to stop wearing MAGA hats because of leftist hate, threats and intimidation. 2150 is a drop in the bucket to you people

http://www.asianpacificpolicyandpla...ploads/Anti-China_Rhetoric_Report_6_17_20.pdf

So things like this:

" Some individuals yelled “Chinese, go back to your country!” then threw their soda at me from a moving vehicle in my neighborhood."

Leftists scream and intimidate people in restaurants, including chasing Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family out. They wet after Mich Mcconnell.

Our life thanks to you violent idiots is that because of violent leftists, we look around in a restaurant or in public before speaking anything not left.

And you're worried about 2,000 psychos across the country who were psychos BEFORE the pandemic?

That you care about anyone's safety and security in this country at this time is a total joke. You're so worried about if you're Asian the tiny chance you run into a psycho. While that's our every day life living with people like you

Surely you understand the difference of speaking out against Mitch McConnell because they oppose the actions he’s taken as a Senator and screaming at random Asian people for something they have nothing to do with?

The fact that you conflate these is demonstrating your don’t really understand the issue.

Weird how Joe's support and approval ratings are surging while Trump numbers stay low and even drop. Rumor has it a majority of Americans are looking for stability, rational thinking, maturity, and perhaps some wisdom from a leader.

LMAO Well they sure won't get it from Joe since a leader he ain't.

from your link..

according to advocacy groups that compile the data.

what group might that be? what kind of bullshit is all I say. BULLSHIT

Advocacy group LOL.

BTW, you hate me cause I'm white!!!! there's that. so you have no ground to stand on .

i don't hate you.

i pity you.

Captain Condescending!

Take the ego down a coupla notches, toots

' it is what it is '

Bull shit, it's not that. You do hate him, you don't pity him, and you were doing it specifically to be condescending as an insult. That is what it is

So things like this:

Surely you understand the difference of speaking out against Mitch McConnell because they oppose the actions he’s taken as a Senator and screaming at random Asian people for something they have nothing to do with?

The fact that you conflate these is demonstrating your don’t really understand the issue.

Accosting people in public out with their families is entirely different than demonstrating on a public street. You'd be flipping out if it started happening to Democrats. But it doesn't. You're the intolerant and violent ones. That it's Trump supporters is yet another of your lies.

Also, I agreed with you there are psychos. But 2,150 incidents across the country is pretty tiny. You haven't shown that's even up from the normal psychos, you haven't linked it to anything Trump said or any party.

OK, so 2,150 psychos harassed Asians. You have nothing more than that

Trump spent 50 years skimming and defrauding hard working Americans. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and was coddled and protected from failure which explains his complete lack of ability to take responsibility and have accountability.

What is he good at? Convincing suckers like you that he’s selling you a gourmet meal when he’s just serving up shit sandwiches.

Know this. Trump thinks you’re an idiot. he has zero respect for you. That’s why he’s saying one thing to you and telling his elitist buddies like Woodward the opposite.
Trump is the result of your idiot Muslim America hater. He is a non-politician which is exactly what we needed. He does what he says, couldn't give a pelosi whether he cares aobut me or not. He protects the borders, the military, and the businesses that give me a job. He fights crime, which you idiots only encourage, and deals in facts and not constant speculation from "experts".

So things like this:

Accosting people in public out with their families is entirely different than demonstrating on a public street. You'd be flipping out if it started happening to Democrats. But it doesn't. You're the intolerant and violent ones. That it's Trump supporters is yet another of your lies

So things like this:

Accosting people in public out with their families is entirely different than demonstrating on a public street. You'd be flipping out if it started happening to Democrats. But it doesn't. You're the intolerant and violent ones. That it's Trump supporters is yet another of your lies.

Also, I agreed with you there are psychos. But 2,150 incidents across the country is pretty tiny. You haven't shown that's even up from the normal psychos, you haven't linked it to anything Trump said or any party.

OK, so 2,150 psychos harassed Asians. You have nothing more than that
I don’t support accosting anyone, but you do understand that Sanders being quietly asked to leave a restaurant by the owner because the owner felt deeply morally opposed to the specific actions she has taken is not accosting.

And this still is such a far cry from people screaming as random Asian individuals because of something they have nothing to do with.

Well if you think Trump lied then you must know Pelousy told one and all not to worry. The virus was nothing and they should all enjoy the Chinese New Year. I'd bet you also know she called Trump a racist when he tried to stop flights into the us to stop the spread of the virus.

No she did, but tramp is a racist. That is because she was unaware what Tramp knew.

Trump is the result of your idiot Muslim America hater. He is a non-politician which is exactly what we needed. He does what he says, couldn't give a pelosi whether he cares aobut me or not. He protects the borders, the military, and the businesses that give me a job. He fights crime, which you idiots only encourage, and deals in facts and not constant speculation from "experts".

So when Trump tells you that the virus is no big deal, and tells Woodward it’s a huge deal, how does that make you feel? Trump doesn’t think you’re capable of hearing the truth.

LMAO Well they sure won't get it from Joe since a leader he ain't.
Biden isn't or hasn't been a leader? Only a brainwashed fool would deny Biden's being a national leader for decades. He has been elected by his constituents for decades, served as a leader in the Senate, and elected as VP twice. Your guy barely won one election without the popular vote and with Russian help.

No she did, but tramp is a racist. That is because she was unaware what Tramp knew.

Trump isn't a racist and never has been. That's another nugget of foolishness you bought into.

She sure knew what she knew. Don't worry about the virus. Its nothing. Enjoy the Chinese New year.

So when Trump tells you that the virus is no big deal, and tells Woodward it’s a huge deal, how does that make you feel? Trump doesn’t think you’re capable of hearing the truth.
That is up to the decision maker...which neither you or me is. All presidents, governors, generals, etc, weigh the information they receive with what they decide to share. I spent 25 years in the Navy so I respect that task we place on our leaders. Too bad you are just a mindless moron who cannot.

Forum List

Back