Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

It's also completely unnecessary to call it the China virus unless you're attempting to direct anger of the virus at a specific group.
in your opinion. you're allowed that. in everyone else who blame the outbreak on them, nope. accept it, it came from there so there's that fact.

35% of Americans appear to not mind that the "President" of the United States LIED to them about a burgeoning, deadly global pandemic as it was bearing down on the USA.

What bothers me is that this doesn't surprise me.

that 35% are his 'base' that never changed & never will. they are the poorly educated, die hard trump humping deplorable basket dwellers that would rather see this country burn to the ground than admit they were duped by a fraud.

they are a lost cause & hopefully enough real (R)s & those who didn't vote the last time will help get the mango mad man out.
Isn't it a little backward to blame the President for your lawbreaking thugs out there rioting and looting and burning and killing? Aren't the elected leaders of those cities whiny worthless, complaining, blame-everyone-else Democrats??

35% of Americans appear to not mind that the "President" of the United States LIED to them about a burgeoning, deadly global pandemic as it was bearing down on the USA.

that 35% are his 'base' that never changed & never will. they are the poorly educated, die hard trump humping deplorable basket dwellers that would rather see this country burn to the ground than admit they were duped by a fraud.

they are a lost cause & hopefully enough real (R)s & those who didn't vote the last time will help get the mango mad man out.
Isn't it a little backward to blame the President for your lawbreaking thugs out there rioting and looting and burning and killing? Aren't the elected leaders of those cities whiny worthless, complaining, blame-everyone-else Democrats??
you still haven't learned, only a demofk is allowed to pass blame.

It's also completely unnecessary to call it the China virus unless you're attempting to direct anger of the virus at a specific group.
in your opinion. you're allowed that. in everyone else who blame the outbreak on them, nope. accept it, it came from there so there's that fact.
That’s fine but you open yourself to legitimate criticism for this.

i don't have any lawbreaking thugs... i support protesters demonstrating their first amendment right to peaceably assemble... & so does biden.

i supported the right for the torch bearers to do the same as long as they weren't attacking anybody or running people down....

oh wait .... that happened too, 'eh?

I guess....just find it laughable that these wackos blame President Trump for the unbridled violence when he is the ONLY one who tries to stop it.

I guess....just find it laughable that these wackos blame President Trump for the unbridled violence when he is the ONLY one who tries to stop it.
Even if we accept that Trump is trying to stop it, it’s clear he’s actually just making it worse.

Trump doesn’t know how to fix this. He’s the wrong person for the task. He’s not a leader.

how so? it's where it originated. fact. The Chinese didn't inform the world, negligent. willfully or not is an opinion. you can't even agree it's where it originated, that makes you dishonest.

Even if we accept that Trump is trying to stop it, it’s clear he’s actually just making it worse.

Trump doesn’t know how to fix this. He’s the wrong person for the task. He’s not a leader.
Someone has to stop it, and you idiots are not interested aat all in doing so...certainly not Sleepy Joe.

how so? it's where it originated. fact. The Chinese didn't inform the world, negligent. willfully or not is an opinion. you can't even agree it's where it originated, that makes you dishonest.

why did donny praise china all thru the month of february after he knew how deadly it was?

Someone has to stop it, and you idiots are not interested aat all in doing so...certainly not Sleepy Joe.
It ain’t going to be Trump. He doesn’t know how to handle this. He doesn’t understand the problem. Joe has a much better chance since he is actually interested in bringing the country together rather than splitting it apart.

It ain’t going to be Trump. He doesn’t know how to handle this. He doesn’t understand the problem. Joe has a much better chance since he is actually interested in bringing the country together rather than splitting it apart.
what do you need him to do?

Biden is an idiot and a panderer...he doesnt even know what he is doing or saying. Once in and he has his "stroke", then your wacko commie libchik takes over and the country is worse off than under the Muslim in Chief.

Joe has a much better chance since he is actually interested in bringing the country together rather than splitting it apart.
he's a pedophile, how do you believe he is going to appease folks like me, half the nation? come on, what is it he can do now that he's been unable to do for 45 years?

BTW, I have your green new deal right here.

It came from nature. Viruses aren’t political entities. They don’t have nationalities. Where did I disagree where it originated? If you just lie about what I say, why should I speak to you?

You’re not thinking of the unintended consequences.

Biden is an idiot and a panderer...he doesnt even know what he is doing or saying. Once in and he has his "stroke", then your wacko commie libchik takes over and the country is worse off than under the Muslim in Chief.
Biden understands they country far better than your penthouse dwelling elitist.

Forum List

Back