Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

Calm? Like he does at his hate rallies? Do you mean like that?
dont change the subject,,,

So not calm thank you.
what I dont get is why are dems trying so hard to get trump re-elected???
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.
How can I change your mind? We’d have to live in the same reality first.

Actually if you just joined us in reality, that would do it
Is that the reality where Trump claimed in the spring that COVID is no big deal, the Democrats are using it for a hoax, it’s going to disappear and it’s totally under control?

Or should I stay in the reality where COVID has killed hundreds of thousands, continues to kill about a thousand people per day and has caused trillions upon trillions of economic damage?

You mean the sring where Nancy was inviting people down to Chinatown, and Joe was calling the travel ban xenophobic, and fear mongering? That spring?

And due to the administrations actions the death toll from this virus is within CDC projected numbers...That's science.

But Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering and what was exactly was wrong with inviting people to Chinatown in February?

Colfax: But Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering

Fact check: Liar, liar pants on fire

Colfax: and what was exactly was wrong with inviting people to Chinatown in February?

Your hypocrisy of attacking Trump now for admitting he downplayed the Biden virus

Colfax: Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering

Kaz: Yes he did and I have proof.

Colfax: Can I see this proof?

Kaz: No! (Jumps out window)

You are really bad at making a compelling case.
:oops8:

“Nakedly xenophobic”

Cant wait for your lame ass spin claiming he wasn’t talking about the travel ban.....or some other dumbassery.

GO!

Biden's words speak for themselves.

“The pandemic has unleashed familiar forces of hate, fear and xenophobia that he always flames … that have always existed in this society,” Biden said. “But this president brought it with him, has brought with it a new rash of racial messages, verbal and physical attacks and other acts of hate, some subtle, some overt, against the Asian American and Pacific Islanders.”

“We deserve better than a president who attacks the Speaker of the House for visiting a local Chinatown business in San Francisco. We deserve better than a president who aggressively and childishly insults Asian American reporter. Think of that, the president of the U.S. for the whole world to see, insults an Asian American reporter in the Rose Garden for doing her job and asking a direct question. You deserve a partner and a friend in the White House.”

He said exactly what he means and nothing in his comments referred to the travel ban.

Thank you for providing an article that contradicts what you want me to believe. It's far easier this way. Perhaps you should have read it.

LOL, just as I predicted in the last post.

colfax: Biden's comments about the travel ban weren't referring to the travel ban.

Thank you, Mr. Doublespeak
I would like for colfax_m to tell us what part of Trump’s Kung Flu response was “xenophobic”, if it wasn’t the travel bans.

It’s in Biden’s comments, which if you read, you wouldn’t have to ask.

Calling it the China virus stigmatized Asian Americans who were discriminated against as a result.

Thats the best ya got?

Link us up to all this discrimination due to calling it the China Virus.

GO!

It's a trivial google search:
Your link provides ZERO EVIDENCE those acts were caused by calling it the Chinese virus.

Try again.

It's common sense that his relentless attacks on China as responsible for the coronavirus are going to have collateral damage.

Don't be a ignorant.
No, it isn’t. it is your wishful thinking because you lack any evidence.

Next?
Sure, it's just a total coincidence that they noticed a rash of discrimination against Asians just at the same time that Trump has been harping on China relentlessly.

You're not that stupid, you just can't acknowledge you're wrong.

Stupid is anyone who thinks "Chinese virus" refers to Chinese Americans. You know, you

that would be the trump humping MAGATs parroting donny.

Biden actually says racist things himself.

Trump's supposed racist statements are you lying about what he said.

Biden is the actual racist. Democrats are the actual racist party. The party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, lynchings, segregation and cross burning. And now if you are a black and try to leave the party, you'll learn that lynching is still a very big part of Democrats keeping blacks on the plantation. It's just electronic now.

You're the one who has to get real.

And don't be a dumb ass and vote for a Marxist. Joe's controlled by the left now. He can't even answer questions from the public without someone writing his answer on a teleprompter for him. Trump has good and bad things about him, but Biden is ALL bad

The Repubs of today are the Democrats of yesteryear. You guys keep on saying that and acting like Dixiecrats are the same thing. So you think George Wallace would have voted for Obama? Is that what you are saying?? RATFLMAO!!
How is Biden a racist and Marxist? Give examples.

Biden could have a lobotomy and he'd still be a better president than that piece of garbage in the WH. Your country is the laughing stock of the world at the moment due to him. EVERYBODY laughs at you. And no, you can't keep on talking about US exceptionalism as your country starts sliding into irrelevance as a country and you all - both sides of the aisle - bitch and moan all day how shit your country is now. The US used to be universally respected, even by its enemies. I guess all empires decline. However, most last a few hundred years. The US lasted for 70.

Racist: Vote for my lily white ass or you're not black. Republicans are going to keep you on the plantation. Blacks are not diverse like Asians. Then there's putting more non-violent black drug users in prison than anyone ever. And the endless misquotes of Trump saying he said racist things when he didn't is flagrantly racist as it's targeting people by their skin color for manipulation.

Marxist: The green new deal, anti-fracking, leftist violence destroying cities and rationalizing it. And he was VP in the most Marxist government ever.

You know all this. You claim to know all this stuff, but if you don't want to know it you're suddenly some dumb ass Kiwi backwoodsman who's never read a paper or seen a TV

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

So not calm thank you.
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.

Is that the reality where Trump claimed in the spring that COVID is no big deal, the Democrats are using it for a hoax, it’s going to disappear and it’s totally under control?

Or should I stay in the reality where COVID has killed hundreds of thousands, continues to kill about a thousand people per day and has caused trillions upon trillions of economic damage?

You mean the sring where Nancy was inviting people down to Chinatown, and Joe was calling the travel ban xenophobic, and fear mongering? That spring?

And due to the administrations actions the death toll from this virus is within CDC projected numbers...That's science.

But Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering and what was exactly was wrong with inviting people to Chinatown in February?

Colfax: and what was exactly was wrong with inviting people to Chinatown in February?

Your hypocrisy of attacking Trump now for admitting he downplayed the Biden virus

“Nakedly xenophobic”

Cant wait for your lame ass spin claiming he wasn’t talking about the travel ban.....or some other dumbassery.

GO!

“The pandemic has unleashed familiar forces of hate, fear and xenophobia that he always flames … that have always existed in this society,” Biden said. “But this president brought it with him, has brought with it a new rash of racial messages, verbal and physical attacks and other acts of hate, some subtle, some overt, against the Asian American and Pacific Islanders.”

“We deserve better than a president who attacks the Speaker of the House for visiting a local Chinatown business in San Francisco. We deserve better than a president who aggressively and childishly insults Asian American reporter. Think of that, the president of the U.S. for the whole world to see, insults an Asian American reporter in the Rose Garden for doing her job and asking a direct question. You deserve a partner and a friend in the White House.”

He said exactly what he means and nothing in his comments referred to the travel ban.

Thank you for providing an article that contradicts what you want me to believe. It's far easier this way. Perhaps you should have read it.

colfax: Biden's comments about the travel ban weren't referring to the travel ban.

I would like for colfax_m to tell us what part of Trump’s Kung Flu response was “xenophobic”, if it wasn’t the travel bans.

Calling it the China virus stigmatized Asian Americans who were discriminated against as a result.

Thats the best ya got?

GO!

Your link provides ZERO EVIDENCE those acts were caused by calling it the Chinese virus.

Try again.

It's common sense that his relentless attacks on China as responsible for the coronavirus are going to have collateral damage.

Don't be a ignorant.

Next?
Sure, it's just a total coincidence that they noticed a rash of discrimination against Asians just at the same time that Trump has been harping on China relentlessly.

Stupid is anyone who thinks "Chinese virus" refers to Chinese Americans. You know, you

I absolutely agree with you that stupid is anyone who thinks Chinese virus refers to Chinese Americans.

Problem is that Trump has a LOT of stupid supporters out there. Trump knows it too.
And yet, you have shown zero evidence of anyone doing anything because Trump called it the China virus.

Keep digging. :dig:

at least 2000 reported cases.

2,120 hate incidents against Asian Americans reported during coronavirus pandemic

I wonder, would these same Cons be defending a President HRC if she had allowed almost 200,00 Americans DIE of Covid?
They would be understandably furious and pushing legal proceedings. I'd agree.

But no, they're little obedient Trumpster bunnies, so they didn't see nuffin'.
Almost 200,000 didn’t die because of wuhan flu. Prove it
Mac1958 i posted the cdc link! Any time asswipe. I’m here. Prove they died of wuhan! Ready go
I'm sure you're right.

Why do you think Trump is a liar about this? He's backing up the numbers. Is he part of the conspiracy?

What's your take on this?
He called the numbers a hoax! Not sure your point?
Oh, okay, could you provide a link to that?
sure

Biden is now controlled by the hard left. Here's a dollar, buy a clue.

No one has put more non-violent black drug users in prison than Joe Biden.

47 years of government corruption and he hasn't done shit other than putting all the black drug users in jail. Funny how he has all the answers now when he didn't have a single answer before.

So you you have anything to add this time that any other American leftist Democrat wouldn't say themselves?

Sure. Show me the stats from reliable sources. I'm more than happy to change my mind.

You don't know about the crime bill Biden wrote and all the blacks it locked up? See, when it comes to Democrats, you pounce and know all this stuff and argue it.

But with Democrats cutting a big old fart, you're like what? I don't smell anything, nothing at all. Do research for me.

You're clearly like every other Democrat in that you won't man up to it when you get it, you keep asking for things you've seen over and over and over

So not calm thank you.

“Nakedly xenophobic”

GO!

Thats the best ya got?

GO!

Try again.

Don't be a ignorant.

Next?

I absolutely agree with you that stupid is anyone who thinks Chinese virus refers to Chinese Americans.

Problem is that Trump has a LOT of stupid supporters out there. Trump knows it too.
And yet, you have shown zero evidence of anyone doing anything because Trump called it the China virus.

Keep digging. :dig:

at least 2000 reported cases.

2,120 hate incidents against Asian Americans reported during coronavirus pandemic
from your link..

according to advocacy groups that compile the data.

what group might that be? what kind of bullshit is all I say. BULLSHIT

Advocacy group LOL.

BTW, you hate me cause I'm white!!!! there's that. so you have no ground to stand on .

Last edited:
Biden is now controlled by the hard left. Here's a dollar, buy a clue.

No one has put more non-violent black drug users in prison than Joe Biden.

47 years of government corruption and he hasn't done shit other than putting all the black drug users in jail. Funny how he has all the answers now when he didn't have a single answer before.

So you you have anything to add this time that any other American leftist Democrat wouldn't say themselves?

Sure. Show me the stats from reliable sources. I'm more than happy to change my mind.

You don't know about the crime bill Biden wrote and all the blacks it locked up? See, when it comes to Democrats, you pounce and know all this stuff and argue it.

But with Democrats cutting a big old fart, you're like what? I don't smell anything, nothing at all. Do research for me.

You're clearly like every other Democrat in that you won't man up to it when you get it, you keep asking for things you've seen over and over and over
and then denying it ever happened. Denying what they stated they knew nothing about, then amazingly they can claim it false. How, if they did no research, how can they even discuss?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

There is nothing left to be said.

Oh, there certainly is. President TRump was correct to down play the Chinese Covid-19 Virus in an attempt to avert the panic that did occur when the extent of the Chinese Wuhan Covid-19 virus was announced....
Obviously you were able to find toilet paper, bleach, antiseptics, masks and other vital items on the empty shelves of graocery stores, and Wally World.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

what was his excuse since? what is his excuse NOW -

not encouraging the use of masks as the experts say will cut down transmission up to 75%?

holding an indoor rally & openly defying the state of nevada's mandated ban of gatherings of more than 50 people?

donny - ' the law & order ' prez is in di-rect violation.

c'mon - let's hear the rw nutter spin machine!

Thanks, arrogant ass. I'll give that all due consideration.

What's stupid is voting for a racist, Marxist like Biden

Oh, I missed this one. Anybody who calls Biden a Marxist doesn't know jack about shit. Doesn't even know what Marxism is.

BIDEN does not know. HE is under the influence of
persons LOGICALLY called Marxists (at lease THEY
THEMSELVES fancy themselves marxists)
Another person who has no idea what Marxism is.

Why don't you enlighten us...

I'll wait for Rosie's explanation of how Biden is a Marxist. Then I'll dismantle.

Good luck dismantling the truth. Two things you have to include are you can't make arguments based on his position decades ago and you can't pretend that he's calling the shots anymore with what he believes. He had to use a teleprompter to answer questions from the public

You're an idiot. No one thinks Chinese virus means Chinese Americans other than a few nuts who are nuts anyway. And they are nuts, there was no link to party.

You also committed a causal fallacy on the timing argument. Something happening then another does not prove causation. Duh

I’ll side with the medical community on this one and not some random Trump cultist.

The "medical community" said that harassment of Chinese was because Trump called it the Chinese virus? That's stupid, even for you
Close. The medical community says that calling it the Chinese virus can result in stigmatization and harassment of Asians, so they don’t do it.

Trump does it anyway. Asians are stigmatized and harassed.

When we talk about xenophobia and racism, this is what we are talking about.
Chinese isn't a race, Dumbfuck.
Asian is, silly. What race do you think the Chinese are?
Trump called it the CHINA virus, not the ASIAN virus, Fuckwit.

You really are dumber than a box of retarded hammers.
This isn’t complicated if you just use your brain. I don’t know why to have to explain simple concepts to supposed intelligent adults.

Asian people are harassed because people assume or believe they’re Chinese.
That makes you a racist.
I would not call Colfax a racist. Based on what he/she posted here. All I see are facts, not opinions (which could lead to a belief in racism)

I am good with your argument on that, but I disagree for another reason. He is constantly using the argument that to disagree with him is racist, which is in my view flagrantly racist. It is NOT relying on facts, it is trying to target and manipulate "people of color" based on their skin color

There is nothing left to be said.

Oh, there certainly is. President TRump was correct to down play the Chinese Covid-19 Virus in an attempt to avert the panic that did occur when the extent of the Chinese Wuhan Covid-19 virus was announced....
Obviously you were able to find toilet paper, bleach, antiseptics, masks and other vital items on the empty shelves of graocery stores, and Wally World.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

what was his excuse since? what is his excuse NOW -

not encouraging the use of masks as the experts say will cut down transmission up to 75%?

holding an indoor rally & openly defying the state of nevada's mandated ban of gatherings of more than 50 people?

donny - ' the law & order ' prez is in di-rect violation.

c'mon - let's hear the rw nutter spin machine!
why does it bother you what others want to do? nobody invited you. what a burden it must be to worry about 330 million people and their activity. BTW, who died and left you that burden?

You're an idiot. No one thinks Chinese virus means Chinese Americans other than a few nuts who are nuts anyway. And they are nuts, there was no link to party.

You also committed a causal fallacy on the timing argument. Something happening then another does not prove causation. Duh

I’ll side with the medical community on this one and not some random Trump cultist.

The "medical community" said that harassment of Chinese was because Trump called it the Chinese virus? That's stupid, even for you
Close. The medical community says that calling it the Chinese virus can result in stigmatization and harassment of Asians, so they don’t do it.

This isn’t complicated if you just use your brain. I don’t know why to have to explain simple concepts to supposed intelligent adults.

That makes you a racist.
Okay. Please explain how that makes me a racist?
You assume an entire race belongs to ONE country. You are either a racist, or dumber than a box of retarded toenail clippings.

Which is it?
Uh, no. I did not assume an entire race belongs to one country. Where the hell did you get that impression?
From your post. Can you not keep up with your own bullshit?
No post of mine said any such thing. You’re putting words in my mouth. Getting desperate?
So you can't keep up with your own bullshit. :itsok:
I can't keep up with your warped mind putting words in my mouth.

I never said what you're accusing me of saying. But I am saying that racists don't really take the time to worry whether the person they're harassing is Chinese, Korean, Japanese or any other Asian nationality. They will take their anger out on anyone who fits the description.

Anger that is stoked by Trump.

Once again, I must ask you for the evidence you can't produce.............just for fun. :iyfyus.jpg:

Have you been living in a cave? Trump has been harping on China constantly about coronavirus. He is stoking anger.
President Trump is not "stoking anger". He is stating facts. People who get angry are responsible for their anger. Are you guilty of that? One could easily come to that conclusion
No, Trump has spent a lot of time using fake accusations and innuendo to coddle irrational and misplaced hatred as a way to deflect from his own failing.

You just hate Trump and will always make the case against him despite the facts. Once you declared your completely biased hatred to the man, you gave up your right to have credibility with using just your opinion against him as you did here

President Trump is not "stoking anger". He is stating facts. People who get angry are responsible for their anger. Are you guilty of that? One could easily come to that conclusion
No, Trump has spent a lot of time using fake accusations and innuendo to coddle irrational and misplaced hatred as a way to deflect from his own failing.
Link?

This is fun watching you squirm.

colfax isn't even trying to make an argument anymore. He's just stamping his feet and pounding the walls with his fist and screaming I hate him, I hate him, I hate him.

Which leads one with a critical mind to the conclusion that colfax hates him, and nothing else

That makes you a racist.
Okay. Please explain how that makes me a racist?
You assume an entire race belongs to ONE country. You are either a racist, or dumber than a box of retarded toenail clippings.

Which is it?
Uh, no. I did not assume an entire race belongs to one country. Where the hell did you get that impression?
From your post. Can you not keep up with your own bullshit?
No post of mine said any such thing. You’re putting words in my mouth. Getting desperate?
So you can't keep up with your own bullshit. :itsok:
I can't keep up with your warped mind putting words in my mouth.

I never said what you're accusing me of saying. But I am saying that racists don't really take the time to worry whether the person they're harassing is Chinese, Korean, Japanese or any other Asian nationality. They will take their anger out on anyone who fits the description.

Once again, I must ask you for the evidence you can't produce.............just for fun. :iyfyus.jpg:

Have you been living in a cave? Trump has been harping on China constantly about coronavirus. He is stoking anger.

You just hate Trump and will always make the case against him despite the facts. Once you declared your completely biased hatred to the man, you gave up your right to have credibility with using just your opinion against him as you did here
Yes, I know. This is straight from your Trump cult programming. I’ve heard it a million times from you drones. This is why you’re unreachable. You will never listen to any criticism of Trump. He is perfect.

It's the Dems who are guilty of that.
Trump has been blaming China and the WHO relentlessly as a way to deflect from his own failing.

Still nothing but your rage driven hate fueled opinion.

I stipulate to that you hate Trump. That's the only point you're supporting

Yes, I know. This is straight from your Trump cult programming. I’ve heard it a million times from you drones. This is why you’re unreachable. You will never listen to any criticism of Trump. He is perfect.
and he appears demonstrating what he claims he doesn't do. the irony.

The ones with zero evidence Trump's words caused them?

So you acknowledge that Asian Americans were harassed and discriminated against because of the virus?

Of course not. They were nuts before the virus. You really have no connections. You can't link the term China virus to the incidents, you can't link the incidents to a party, you are just making it all up

Calling it the China virus is stoking the flames. That’s why the medical community recommends against it. Trump chooses to ignore it, then he’s going to be held responsible for his choice.

Complete political correctness and a load of crap. Everyone knows that "China virus" refers to where it's from.

Endless fake rules like this are how the left strangle a culture
I know. You keep saying that "everyone" knows this or that, but yet we can find many examples of idiots who don't get that.

So sorry, but the facts betray your insistence. Honestly, what did you expect? Trump has been dumbing down his supporters to the point of turning them into children.

colfax: Prove me wrong!

Sure, Chuckie, it's my job to prove you wrong, not your job to prove you correct.

You made two completely unsupported claims;

1) Linking nuts screaming at Asians to Trump calling it the Chinese virus

2) Linking the nuts to the Republican party

You just assumed it. Like four of us have kept asking you for evidence, and you have none.

Yes, there are nuts out there, no one disagrees with that. But you made more claims than that and have proven NOTHING. And no, prove you wrong is bull shit. Prove yourself right

This is the behavior of a SOCIOPATH, as is defending and enabling it.
Everyone knew what was going on, boychick. Calm down
And right on cue.

Yes, I am reliable for standing up against your lies.

So Biden is your Messiah, I get it. You worship him. But that Trump lied and no one know what was going on and no one did anything is a complete and utter lie. Play it down means not hype it. Once again you're following the Democrat playbook. Misquote Trump and then pretend HE is the one lying when it's you, Holmes. You're as shallow as the kiddie pool

Forum List

Back