Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

You're an idiot. No one thinks Chinese virus means Chinese Americans other than a few nuts who are nuts anyway. And they are nuts, there was no link to party.

You also committed a causal fallacy on the timing argument. Something happening then another does not prove causation. Duh

I’ll side with the medical community on this one and not some random Trump cultist.

The "medical community" said that harassment of Chinese was because Trump called it the Chinese virus? That's stupid, even for you
Close. The medical community says that calling it the Chinese virus can result in stigmatization and harassment of Asians, so they don’t do it.

Trump does it anyway. Asians are stigmatized and harassed.

When we talk about xenophobia and racism, this is what we are talking about.
Chinese isn't a race, Dumbfuck.
Asian is, silly. What race do you think the Chinese are?
Trump called it the CHINA virus, not the ASIAN virus, Fuckwit.

You really are dumber than a box of retarded hammers.
This isn’t complicated if you just use your brain. I don’t know why to have to explain simple concepts to supposed intelligent adults.

Asian people are harassed because people assume or believe they’re Chinese.
That makes you a racist.
Okay. Please explain how that makes me a racist?
You assume an entire race belongs to ONE country. You are either a racist, or dumber than a box of retarded toenail clippings.

Which is it?
Uh, no. I did not assume an entire race belongs to one country. Where the hell did you get that impression?
From your post. Can you not keep up with your own bullshit?
No post of mine said any such thing. You’re putting words in my mouth. Getting desperate?
So you can't keep up with your own bullshit. :itsok:
I can't keep up with your warped mind putting words in my mouth.

I never said what you're accusing me of saying. But I am saying that racists don't really take the time to worry whether the person they're harassing is Chinese, Korean, Japanese or any other Asian nationality. They will take their anger out on anyone who fits the description.

Anger that is stoked by Trump.

Once again, I must ask you for the evidence you can't produce.............just for fun. :iyfyus.jpg:

Have you been living in a cave? Trump has been harping on China constantly about coronavirus. He is stoking anger.
President Trump is not "stoking anger". He is stating facts. People who get angry are responsible for their anger. Are you guilty of that? One could easily come to that conclusion
No, Trump has spent a lot of time using fake accusations and innuendo to coddle irrational and misplaced hatred as a way to deflect from his own failing.
Colfax, And to think that I just defended you.

You're an idiot. No one thinks Chinese virus means Chinese Americans other than a few nuts who are nuts anyway. And they are nuts, there was no link to party.

You also committed a causal fallacy on the timing argument. Something happening then another does not prove causation. Duh

I’ll side with the medical community on this one and not some random Trump cultist.

The "medical community" said that harassment of Chinese was because Trump called it the Chinese virus? That's stupid, even for you
Close. The medical community says that calling it the Chinese virus can result in stigmatization and harassment of Asians, so they don’t do it.

This isn’t complicated if you just use your brain. I don’t know why to have to explain simple concepts to supposed intelligent adults.

That makes you a racist.
You assume an entire race belongs to ONE country. You are either a racist, or dumber than a box of retarded toenail clippings.

Which is it?
Uh, no. I did not assume an entire race belongs to one country. Where the hell did you get that impression?
No post of mine said any such thing. You’re putting words in my mouth. Getting desperate?

I never said what you're accusing me of saying. But I am saying that racists don't really take the time to worry whether the person they're harassing is Chinese, Korean, Japanese or any other Asian nationality. They will take their anger out on anyone who fits the description.

Once again, I must ask you for the evidence you can't produce.............just for fun. :iyfyus.jpg:

Have you been living in a cave? Trump has been harping on China constantly about coronavirus. He is stoking anger.
President Trump is not "stoking anger". He is stating facts. People who get angry are responsible for their anger. Are you guilty of that? One could easily come to that conclusion
No, Trump has spent a lot of time using fake accusations and innuendo to coddle irrational and misplaced hatred as a way to deflect from his own failing.
It's the Dems who are guilty of that.

That makes you a racist.

Which is it?

Trump has been blaming China and the WHO relentlessly as a way to deflect from his own failing.

That makes you a racist.

Which is it?

Trump has been blaming China and the WHO relentlessly as a way to deflect from his own failing.
I believe the scientists

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I wonder what Woodward was thinking to himself when Trump admitted he lied to America.

"Did I just fucking hear what I think I just fucking heard?"

:laugh:

On the other hand, knowing who he was interviewing, he may have been expecting something like this.
President Trump did not confess to lying. He said that he wanted people to not panic. He was being the grown-up in the room.
He ADMITTED that he PURPOSELY DOWNPLAYED the severity and danger of a DEADLY GLOBAL PANDEMIC that was bearing down on this country.

So when people are LESS CONCERNED about it, they are FAR LESS LIKELY to practice SAFETY MEASURES that would help protect their safety and the safety of THOSE AROUND THEM.

THEN he DOUBLED DOWN by MOCKING Americans who took safety measures to protect themselves and their loved ones. CONSTANTLY. He called the Democrats' calls for safety a HOAX. And, instead of being A LEADER as the the DEADLY VIRUS raged throughout the country, he held RALLIES with thousands of Trumpsters running around without a care in the world. By his WORDS and his DEEDS, he convinced MILLIONS of Americans not to worry about DYING. As people were DYING.

This is the behavior of a SOCIOPATH, as is defending and enabling it.

That's all you good Human Lemmings. Keep defending his lies. You know is lying to you and you still defend him.

I wonder, would these same Cons be defending a President HRC if she had allowed almost 200,00 Americans DIE of Covid?
I am a conservative. No! I would not be defending a President HRC if she had allowed almost 200,000 Americans to die from Covid! I also would not be defending President Trump from charges of allowing almost 200,000 Americans from dying from Covid if I thought that he did just that.

What do you think the number should have been?

The ones with zero evidence Trump's words caused them?

So you acknowledge that Asian Americans were harassed and discriminated against because of the virus?

Of course not. They were nuts before the virus. You really have no connections. You can't link the term China virus to the incidents, you can't link the incidents to a party, you are just making it all up

Calling it the China virus is stoking the flames. That’s why the medical community recommends against it. Trump chooses to ignore it, then he’s going to be held responsible for his choice.

Complete political correctness and a load of crap. Everyone knows that "China virus" refers to where it's from.

Endless fake rules like this are how the left strangle a culture

I wonder what Woodward was thinking to himself when Trump admitted he lied to America.

"Did I just fucking hear what I think I just fucking heard?"

:laugh:

On the other hand, knowing who he was interviewing, he may have been expecting something like this.
President Trump did not confess to lying. He said that he wanted people to not panic. He was being the grown-up in the room.
He ADMITTED that he PURPOSELY DOWNPLAYED the severity and danger of a DEADLY GLOBAL PANDEMIC that was bearing down on this country.

So when people are LESS CONCERNED about it, they are FAR LESS LIKELY to practice SAFETY MEASURES that would help protect their safety and the safety of THOSE AROUND THEM.

THEN he DOUBLED DOWN by MOCKING Americans who took safety measures to protect themselves and their loved ones. CONSTANTLY. He called the Democrats' calls for safety a HOAX. And, instead of being A LEADER as the the DEADLY VIRUS raged throughout the country, he held RALLIES with thousands of Trumpsters running around without a care in the world. By his WORDS and his DEEDS, he convinced MILLIONS of Americans not to worry about DYING. As people were DYING.

This is the behavior of a SOCIOPATH, as is defending and enabling it.

So says, Captain Hyperbole!

Everyone knew what was going on, boychick. Calm down

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

Calm? Like he does at his hate rallies? Do you mean like that?
dont change the subject,,,

So not calm thank you.
what I dont get is why are dems trying so hard to get trump re-elected???
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.
How can I change your mind? We’d have to live in the same reality first.

Actually if you just joined us in reality, that would do it
Is that the reality where Trump claimed in the spring that COVID is no big deal, the Democrats are using it for a hoax, it’s going to disappear and it’s totally under control?

Or should I stay in the reality where COVID has killed hundreds of thousands, continues to kill about a thousand people per day and has caused trillions upon trillions of economic damage?

You mean the sring where Nancy was inviting people down to Chinatown, and Joe was calling the travel ban xenophobic, and fear mongering? That spring?

And due to the administrations actions the death toll from this virus is within CDC projected numbers...That's science.

But Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering and what was exactly was wrong with inviting people to Chinatown in February?

Colfax: But Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering

Fact check: Liar, liar pants on fire

Colfax: and what was exactly was wrong with inviting people to Chinatown in February?

Your hypocrisy of attacking Trump now for admitting he downplayed the Biden virus

Colfax: Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering

Kaz: Yes he did and I have proof.

Colfax: Can I see this proof?

Kaz: No! (Jumps out window)

You are really bad at making a compelling case.
:oops8:

“Nakedly xenophobic”

Cant wait for your lame ass spin claiming he wasn’t talking about the travel ban.....or some other dumbassery.

GO!

Biden's words speak for themselves.

“The pandemic has unleashed familiar forces of hate, fear and xenophobia that he always flames … that have always existed in this society,” Biden said. “But this president brought it with him, has brought with it a new rash of racial messages, verbal and physical attacks and other acts of hate, some subtle, some overt, against the Asian American and Pacific Islanders.”

“We deserve better than a president who attacks the Speaker of the House for visiting a local Chinatown business in San Francisco. We deserve better than a president who aggressively and childishly insults Asian American reporter. Think of that, the president of the U.S. for the whole world to see, insults an Asian American reporter in the Rose Garden for doing her job and asking a direct question. You deserve a partner and a friend in the White House.”

He said exactly what he means and nothing in his comments referred to the travel ban.

Thank you for providing an article that contradicts what you want me to believe. It's far easier this way. Perhaps you should have read it.

LOL, just as I predicted in the last post.

colfax: Biden's comments about the travel ban weren't referring to the travel ban.

Thank you, Mr. Doublespeak
I would like for colfax_m to tell us what part of Trump’s Kung Flu response was “xenophobic”, if it wasn’t the travel bans.

It’s in Biden’s comments, which if you read, you wouldn’t have to ask.

Calling it the China virus stigmatized Asian Americans who were discriminated against as a result.

Thats the best ya got?

Link us up to all this discrimination due to calling it the China Virus.

GO!

It's a trivial google search:
Your link provides ZERO EVIDENCE those acts were caused by calling it the Chinese virus.

Try again.

It's common sense that his relentless attacks on China as responsible for the coronavirus are going to have collateral damage.

Don't be a ignorant.
No, it isn’t. it is your wishful thinking because you lack any evidence.

Next?
Sure, it's just a total coincidence that they noticed a rash of discrimination against Asians just at the same time that Trump has been harping on China relentlessly.

You're not that stupid, you just can't acknowledge you're wrong.

Stupid is anyone who thinks "Chinese virus" refers to Chinese Americans. You know, you

I absolutely agree with you that stupid is anyone who thinks Chinese virus refers to Chinese Americans.

Problem is that Trump has a LOT of stupid supporters out there. Trump knows it too.
And yet, you have shown zero evidence of anyone doing anything because Trump called it the China virus.

Keep digging. :dig:
Common sense. It's the reason that we no longer call viruses after the location they were discovered. It unnecessarily stigmatizes a people.

So I'll side with the medical community of you're ignorance.
Why do you continue to show up with no evidence thinking you have something beyond your terminal TDS afflicted delusions?
Read the articles. Asian Americans are being harassed because idiots out there blame Asians for coronavirus. Trump is stoking this fear.
Why do you continue to show up with no evidence thinking you have something beyond your terminal TDS afflicted delusions?

There is no discussing this with someone as cultish as you.
Me: Show us some evidence.

Colfax: I can't cuz you are a cultist!

And you think you are capable of coherent posts. :cuckoo:
Nostra: show us some evidence.

Colfax: here’s several examples of Asian Americans being harassed because of COVID.

Nostra: No, I want evidence they were harassed because of it.

Colfax: it’s in the article, just read it.

Nostra: you need to provide evidence.

Nothing penetrates your alternate reality.
Once again you have to lie and twist words around to fit your terminal TDS delusional world.

I said bring evidence Chinese Americans were harassed because Trump called it the China Virus. You brought exactly ZERO.

Babble something about "common sense" (which is hilarious coming from you)....and then babbled something about "temporal relationship".
The medical community advises against calling it China virus because it unnecessarily stigmatizes Asians.

Trump calls it China virus.

Asians are unnecessarily stigmatized.

I know, logic is difficult, but that’s what happened. And when we talk about xenophobic and racist behavior, this is exactly what we are talking about.
Please attempt to discuss this like an adult and actually address what I’ve said instead of creating straw men?
Ok, then bring some actual evidence for us to discuss. Leave out your "temporal relationship" bullshit.
Did you actually read the articles that discussed attacks and discrimination of Asian Americans?

So you acknowledge that Asian Americans were harassed and discriminated against because of the virus?
Where did I do that?
It’s a question, not an accusation. Do you?
I have seen no evidence of it.
The evidence is in the article, did you miss it?

Asian Americans are literally being screamed at on the street because people are saying they’re responsible for coronavirus.

And you have a list of anecdotal evidence to support it.

You did not link it to Republicans or Trump calling it the Chinese virus.

colfax has just discovered to his horror there are some nuts out there. Good job, colfax! Frankly learning things about the world around you isn't your biggest problem. It's unlearning the lies Democrats told you to believe that you still believe. Tell me how you still think Russia colluded with Trump. Go ahead ...

Ronald Reagan: It's not so much that liberals are ignorant. It's that they know so many things that just aren't so

Of course not. They were nuts before the virus. You really have no connections. You can't link the term China virus to the incidents, you can't link the incidents to a party, you are just making it all up

Calling it the China virus is stoking the flames. That’s why the medical community recommends against it. Trump chooses to ignore it, then he’s going to be held responsible for his choice.

Complete political correctness and a load of crap. Everyone knows that "China virus" refers to where it's from.

Endless fake rules like this are how the left strangle a culture
I know. You keep saying that "everyone" knows this or that, but yet we can find many examples of idiots who don't get that.

So sorry, but the facts betray your insistence. Honestly, what did you expect? Trump has been dumbing down his supporters to the point of turning them into children.

President Trump is right. It is a Chinese virus. Anyone with half a brain knows that Chinese Americans are not responsible for COVID-19. President Trump is not responsible if some idiot harasses Chinese Americans.

Yep. No to mention that Democrats call Republicans evil, which results in things like the antifa portland murder and Rand Paul's neighbor assaulting him while he mows his lawn and violent thugs harassing Republicans leaving the white house and colfax and the Democrats take no responsibility for that AT ALL in any way

how dare Trump call it the China Virus or the Kung Flu? that's so racist and fundamentally unAmerican. Joe Biden has too much decency to ever do that, folks!

in fact, i wish Biden would call it The Trump Virus or The Orange Flu, now that i think about it. that could play well in the swing states!

OK, so Obama was racist for calling it the Ebola virus. Got it
i don't know who "Obama" is

Obama was a racist president according to you because he called a virus by the name of a region in Africa. Clearly he hates blacks. You're welcome. Thanks for asking

Trump has blood on his hands, Dr Fauci has blood on his hands, the head of the CDC has blood on his hands, the WHO has blood on his hands

the WHO has one job and that's to warn folks of a pandemic and they FAILED

the whole system failed. Joe Biden knows and understands the system better than anyone in the history of the world: it's a system. it's not good, it's CORRUPT!
biden has blood on his hands all democrats have blood on their hands you have blood on your hands fuck off murderer
And the ASSHOLE in the WH Trump,has clean hands?? The leader of the free world who takes no responsibility for anything ? and his tribe continues to blame everyone but him?? Where does the buck stop Reb?/

' it is what it is '

Thanks, arrogant ass. I'll give that all due consideration.

What's stupid is voting for a racist, Marxist like Biden

Oh, I missed this one. Anybody who calls Biden a Marxist doesn't know jack about shit. Doesn't even know what Marxism is.

BIDEN does not know. HE is under the influence of
persons LOGICALLY called Marxists (at lease THEY
THEMSELVES fancy themselves marxists)
Another person who has no idea what Marxism is.

Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

Um... Democrats are for gun control and for gay rights.

Never seen you disagree with a Democrat on abortion or affirmative action. You keep very quiet about it.

Where did you possibly get that I said anything about parliamentary systems? What are you smoking?

And apparently government schools are no better there than here. I pointed out you're a leftist coming from accross the globe adding zero to what Democrats here say all day long. Try reading it again. Only slower this time. Sound out the words

You accuse me of 'pumping' Dem talking points. My point is, I don't think in terms of Dem and Repub. Just trying to explain why in terms our parliamentary system. Should have realised I'd have to spell it out. Putting two and two together isn't your strong point.

And this is where you are being disingenuous. You talk about two of my points being pro Dem while ignoring the two that are Repub planks. I have talked about affirmative action and abortion on many occasions. Probably not as often as some other points. But then again, they are not big issues down here. Nowhere near the issue they are in the US. I think that is especially so in the case of abortion due to lack of separation of church and state in the US (and no, I'm not talking enacted in law, I'm talking about the practicality).

I could say that same about you and Repub talking points. Go figure.

My God, I'm sorry. I thought New Zealand government schools were better than ours. Most western government schools are. Apparently not in your case, my bad.

Again, you said four things. I said you TALK about the two you AGREE with Democrats and not about the two you don't. Here's how you know I said that. You read my posts. Which apparently you can't do since you whiffed on them multiple times now.

It would be interesting to get a foreign perspective. I've lived in Europe, but ever the south Pacific. But all you chose to talk about on the board is what you agree with Democrats on. And you parrot their you hate Trump political rhetoric. Boring as shit. You're providing nothing that American Democrats don't provide. That when you sit in your closet and think other thoughts isn't interesting unless you share them with anyone.

So for example, sure, the Dutch are far more in agreement with Democrats than Republicans. But they never just blasted me about Trump like a Democrat. They love history and geography and so do I. We had really interesting conversations.

But with you it's just long live the government, long live Democrats, death to Republicans. Just like any other Democrat

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

All that Make America Great stuff is so hateful to Dimsocialist lemmings.

All that suckers and losers to dead soldiers certainly is! But we know it is just oh so MAGA to you fools.

MAGA
Feel free to bring those quotes from his rallies.

Watch this dodge......................

Does it matter when he said them? Watch this dodge does calling America's war dead suckers and losers " Make America Great Again?
thats been proven a lie,,,

No it really hasn't, just because tRump says it's a lie means it is spot on.

MAGA
then why hasnt anyone that heard it come forward with proof???

oh thats right because it was made up,,,

Ewe said it was proven ti be a lie, prove it.
I did,,,

ROTFLMFAO, of course in that tiny mind of yours you did...to you and you alone.

tRump said he loves the poorly educated, he found ya!!!!!

MAGA
obama says he loves liars you are needed go spread those Biden lies lol

BBBBBBUUUUUTTTT OBAMA!

YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!

MAGA
sorry chump but obama never went away he still injects himself into today's political situations
Deal with it

Bbbbbbuuuuutttt Obama!

What a buffoon.

MAGA
as I said chumpy mc chump
sorry chump but obama never went away he still injects himself into today's political situations
Deal with it

BBBBBBUUUUUTTTT OBAMA

Rent free in your empty head.

MAGA

View attachment 388052
whatever floats your boats chump your argument has been easily defeated

BBBBBBUUUUUTTTT OBAMA
BBBBBBUUUUUTTTT BENGHAZI
BBBBBBUUUUUTTTT EMAILS

ROTFLMFAO

You tards are so easily predictable it is pathetic.

MAGA
After three years this is how MAGA looks. 200k dead, recession and demonstrations.
Wow, three more years and Putin will be in Trumps cabinet. He’s already his campaign manager.

Trump's responsible for a global pandemic. Of course he is! Stupid schmuck
He’s an idiot. Still promoting large gatherings without a mask, he really doesn’t give a shit about spreading disease. He’s a walking orange cesspool of stupidity.

It wasn't my claim, dumb ass. eddie said we're at the bottom of how we "treat our poor." I said that's wrong. You came in with oh yeah, New Zealand! LOL. Couplaschmucks ...

Again you can't join the dots. I'm guaranteeing he was talking about first-world countries. I know, in general, I have to spell things out for Deplorables. Thinking laterally is definitely not your strong point. I guess Eddie has to do the same.

Bull shit, you pulled that out of your ass. And Democrats like you and him would NEVER give any such assumption to anyone else

dont change the subject,,,

So not calm thank you.
what I dont get is why are dems trying so hard to get trump re-elected???
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.
How can I change your mind? We’d have to live in the same reality first.

Actually if you just joined us in reality, that would do it
Is that the reality where Trump claimed in the spring that COVID is no big deal, the Democrats are using it for a hoax, it’s going to disappear and it’s totally under control?

Or should I stay in the reality where COVID has killed hundreds of thousands, continues to kill about a thousand people per day and has caused trillions upon trillions of economic damage?

You mean the sring where Nancy was inviting people down to Chinatown, and Joe was calling the travel ban xenophobic, and fear mongering? That spring?

And due to the administrations actions the death toll from this virus is within CDC projected numbers...That's science.

But Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering and what was exactly was wrong with inviting people to Chinatown in February?

Colfax: But Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering

Fact check: Liar, liar pants on fire

Colfax: and what was exactly was wrong with inviting people to Chinatown in February?

Your hypocrisy of attacking Trump now for admitting he downplayed the Biden virus

Colfax: Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering

Kaz: Yes he did and I have proof.

Colfax: Can I see this proof?

Kaz: No! (Jumps out window)

You are really bad at making a compelling case.
:oops8:

“Nakedly xenophobic”

Cant wait for your lame ass spin claiming he wasn’t talking about the travel ban.....or some other dumbassery.

GO!

Biden's words speak for themselves.

“The pandemic has unleashed familiar forces of hate, fear and xenophobia that he always flames … that have always existed in this society,” Biden said. “But this president brought it with him, has brought with it a new rash of racial messages, verbal and physical attacks and other acts of hate, some subtle, some overt, against the Asian American and Pacific Islanders.”

“We deserve better than a president who attacks the Speaker of the House for visiting a local Chinatown business in San Francisco. We deserve better than a president who aggressively and childishly insults Asian American reporter. Think of that, the president of the U.S. for the whole world to see, insults an Asian American reporter in the Rose Garden for doing her job and asking a direct question. You deserve a partner and a friend in the White House.”

He said exactly what he means and nothing in his comments referred to the travel ban.

Thank you for providing an article that contradicts what you want me to believe. It's far easier this way. Perhaps you should have read it.

LOL, just as I predicted in the last post.

colfax: Biden's comments about the travel ban weren't referring to the travel ban.

Thank you, Mr. Doublespeak
I would like for colfax_m to tell us what part of Trump’s Kung Flu response was “xenophobic”, if it wasn’t the travel bans.

It’s in Biden’s comments, which if you read, you wouldn’t have to ask.

Calling it the China virus stigmatized Asian Americans who were discriminated against as a result.

Thats the best ya got?

Link us up to all this discrimination due to calling it the China Virus.

GO!

It's a trivial google search:
Your link provides ZERO EVIDENCE those acts were caused by calling it the Chinese virus.

Try again.

How stupid would someone have to be to think that Chinese virus refers to American Chinese? My God. Every time I think colfax can't look any more stupid, he proves me wrong. Amazing

2,120 [ reported ] hate incidents against Asian Americans reported during coronavirus pandemic
By Erin Donaghue
July 2, 2020 / 1:57 PM / CBS News
2,120 hate incidents against Asian Americans reported during coronavirus pandemic

Thanks, arrogant ass. I'll give that all due consideration.

What's stupid is voting for a racist, Marxist like Biden

Oh, I missed this one. Anybody who calls Biden a Marxist doesn't know jack about shit. Doesn't even know what Marxism is.

BIDEN does not know. HE is under the influence of
persons LOGICALLY called Marxists (at lease THEY
THEMSELVES fancy themselves marxists)
Another person who has no idea what Marxism is.

Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

actually-----not entirely true, but almost. Marx did not present THE RACE CARD

Forum List

Back