Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Yeah...I place great importance on politically biased articles intent on smearing candidates for office. (Rolls eyes)
You wrote those words LONG AFTER his OWN WORDS, his OWN VOICE, was made public.

He is NOT DENYING that he SAID them. He LIED.

And you're STILL trying this? You're definitely one of the sheepier Trump sheep here.
I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and provide a rational reasoned argument explaining how you came to the conclusion that it's a lie.

And I predict that you will run away from that challenge because you're a cowardly TDS afflicted moron.
Um, he admitted downplaying the virus when he knew it was worse. He admitted he still does. HE'S NOT DENYING HE SAID IT.

He said, quoting here: "I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down because I don’t want to create a panic."
The terms "downplay" and "lie" are not synonymous, simpleton.

Trump knew it was not anywhere near as bad as the preliminary numbers made it appear. Those early mortality rates were so high because only the sickest people were getting tested.

Trump knew this and even went on Hannity and said that his hunch was that the fatality rate was actually less than 1% even though the CDC was saying 3.4%. He knew that because, unlike leftist moonbats, he has a scientific mind. He understands how science works. And the Democrats gave him hell for "making up numbers".

Turns out that Trump was 100% correct, as usual. Scientists now have confirmed that the mortality rate is significantly less than 1% just as Trump said it was. Trump showed excellent leadership by playing down the preliminary numbers that he knew could be misleading to many folks and could cause panic.

That's not lying, you TDS afflicted moron.
Your TDS is amazing.
Your concession is accepted.
Your TDS is troubling. Dismissed.

How much of an asshole do you have to be to continue to troll in here when no one wants you here? You dumbfuck, go take a walk in front of a truck on the highway.
Of course you can't make others do what you want -- but you could always do that yourself if that's what you need to get away from mac.
I think he'd rather just BITCH.

:laugh:

The Lying, Lowlife, Suck Sucking, Draft Doding Coward 45 deliberately LIED to the American People. He knew as far back as December 2019 how extremely dangerous COVID-19 was and he FUCKING LIED about it
I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and prove that it is a lie.

But of course you will run away from that challenge with your tail between your legs because you are a cowardly TDS afflicted moron.
"It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flus. ... This is more deadly. This is 5% versus 1%, and less than 1%. So this is deadly stuff." ~ Impeached Trump, 2.7.20

"This is a flu. This is like a flu. ... It’s a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we’ll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner." ~ Impeached Trump, 2.26.20

It's not the flu and it's far deadlier than the flu.
Bullshit. The Spanish flu was far deadlier.

Trump was 100% correct, you ignorant low IQ TDS afflicted moron.
LOL

Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump wasn't talking about the Spanish flu. He said it's like the "regular flu" which kills as many as 70,000 per year.

So he lied and you prove to be a moronic Trump fluffer.
He didn't lie, you moron. He was 100% correct. The science has proven Trump right and proven the TDS afflicted morons such as yourself wrong. As usual.
in public he said it's like the flu which kills between 25,000 and 69,000 per year.
It IS like the flu, you fucking moron.

Trump was 100% correct, as usual.
LOLOL

Dayum, there is nothing of his you won't swallow, is there? No, it's not like the flu. It's far deadlier. Which is what he told Woodward in private though he later lied to America.

This past seasonal flu killed as many as 62,000 people in the U.S. out of 56,000,000 cases.

That's a mortality rate of just 0.1%.

While COVID-19 killed 199,000 in the U.S. out of 6,749,289 cases.

That's a mortality rate of 2.9% nearly 30 times deadlier than the "regular flu."

That makes COVID-19

Not arguing for or against how lethal or not COVID is, but you do realize that it is likely that far, far, far more people have had COVID, likely as many or more than the 59 million you posted for the flu. Also, unlike the flu, COVID is likely listed as the cause of death much more frequently than the common flu due to the coding guidance issued by the CDC. If this is the case, which it is, the death rate for COVID is much smaller than 2.9%.
You're delusional. There is literally zero evidence there have been more than 59 million cases of COVID-19 in tbe U.S. Shit, that's more than double the known cases in the entire world and we comprise only about 4% of the population.

Yeah...I place great importance on politically biased articles intent on smearing candidates for office. (Rolls eyes)
You wrote those words LONG AFTER his OWN WORDS, his OWN VOICE, was made public.

He is NOT DENYING that he SAID them. He LIED.

And you're STILL trying this? You're definitely one of the sheepier Trump sheep here.
I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and provide a rational reasoned argument explaining how you came to the conclusion that it's a lie.

And I predict that you will run away from that challenge because you're a cowardly TDS afflicted moron.
Um, he admitted downplaying the virus when he knew it was worse. He admitted he still does. HE'S NOT DENYING HE SAID IT.

He said, quoting here: "I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down because I don’t want to create a panic."
The terms "downplay" and "lie" are not synonymous, simpleton.

Trump knew it was not anywhere near as bad as the preliminary numbers made it appear. Those early mortality rates were so high because only the sickest people were getting tested.

Trump knew this and even went on Hannity and said that his hunch was that the fatality rate was actually less than 1% even though the CDC was saying 3.4%. He knew that because, unlike leftist moonbats, he has a scientific mind. He understands how science works. And the Democrats gave him hell for "making up numbers".

Turns out that Trump was 100% correct, as usual. Scientists now have confirmed that the mortality rate is significantly less than 1% just as Trump said it was. Trump showed excellent leadership by playing down the preliminary numbers that he knew could be misleading to many folks and could cause panic.

That's not lying, you TDS afflicted moron.
Your TDS is amazing.
Your concession is accepted.
Your TDS is troubling. Dismissed.

How much of an asshole do you have to be to continue to troll in here when no one wants you here? You dumbfuck, go take a walk in front of a truck on the highway.
Uh oh, another meltdown on the way.

You really need to get me out of your head, Trumpster.

Lol...You're not in anyone's head...You're too stupid for that dumbass.. I'm trying to save you further embarrassment posting the dumb shit you post.

See, you're like the pathetic dumbshit at the party. No one wants him there, but he like you is to stupid to pick up on the social cues..

So get lost.
:laugh:

CIwj5SX.gif

You're a one trick pony.. very boring
Really? Just one trick? That's all it took to get under your skin? :lmao:

The Lying, Lowlife, Suck Sucking, Draft Doding Coward 45 deliberately LIED to the American People. He knew as far back as December 2019 how extremely dangerous COVID-19 was and he FUCKING LIED about it
I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and prove that it is a lie.

But of course you will run away from that challenge with your tail between your legs because you are a cowardly TDS afflicted moron.
"It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flus. ... This is more deadly. This is 5% versus 1%, and less than 1%. So this is deadly stuff." ~ Impeached Trump, 2.7.20

"This is a flu. This is like a flu. ... It’s a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we’ll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner." ~ Impeached Trump, 2.26.20

It's not the flu and it's far deadlier than the flu.
Bullshit. The Spanish flu was far deadlier.

Trump was 100% correct, you ignorant low IQ TDS afflicted moron.
LOL

Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump wasn't talking about the Spanish flu. He said it's like the "regular flu" which kills as many as 70,000 per year.

So he lied and you prove to be a moronic Trump fluffer.
He didn't lie, you moron. He was 100% correct. The science has proven Trump right and proven the TDS afflicted morons such as yourself wrong. As usual.
in public he said it's like the flu which kills between 25,000 and 69,000 per year.
It IS like the flu, you fucking moron.

Trump was 100% correct, as usual.
LOLOL

Dayum, there is nothing of his you won't swallow, is there? No, it's not like the flu. It's far deadlier. Which is what he told Woodward in private though he later lied to America.

This past seasonal flu killed as many as 62,000 people in the U.S. out of 56,000,000 cases.

That's a mortality rate of just 0.1%.

While COVID-19 killed 199,000 in the U.S. out of 6,749,289 cases.

That's a mortality rate of 2.9% nearly 30 times deadlier than the "regular flu."

That makes COVID-19

Not arguing for or against how lethal or not COVID is, but you do realize that it is likely that far, far, far more people have had COVID, likely as many or more than the 59 million you posted for the flu. Also, unlike the flu, COVID is likely listed as the cause of death much more frequently than the common flu due to the coding guidance issued by the CDC. If this is the case, which it is, the death rate for COVID is much smaller than 2.9%.
You're delusional. There is literally zero evidence there have been more than 59 million cases of COVID-19 in tbe U.S. Shit, that's more than double the known cases in the entire world and we comprise only about 4% of the population.
What does 94 million tests at about a 7.9% positive rate give you? The more tests you do the more cases you get is that not in your libber math classes at grade school? And the CDC and Penn State both have some evidence there are in fact many more cases.

They're trying to change the data to fit the reality in their heads. They want the coronavirus to be no more lethal than the common flu, and the only way to do that is to chip away on the deaths, even claiming somebody in a car accident would be counted as a coronavirus death. It still won't help, so they're trying to falsely inflate infections by an order of magnitude.

They're trying to change the data to fit the reality in their heads. They want the coronavirus to be no more lethal than the common flu, and the only way to do that is to chip away on the deaths, even claiming somebody in a car accident would be counted as a coronavirus death. It still won't help, so they're trying to falsely inflate infections by an order of magnitude.
What do you know about it? There is factual evidence of the false reporting of positive cases from people never tested from a number of people. Didn't Killer Cuomo also add about 3500 deaths to the Covid category that were never tested for the virus, of course without counting each death as a positive case? So just who is the "they" doing all this manipulating?

Report was debunked. Fake News.
Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps

Gee Ed where's your outrage over the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Where's your outrage of Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing and they should enjoy the Chinese New Year??

Trump was working on this in January. What were the Dems doing besides trying to block everything he did.

You sure have selective outrage and your a whiny hypocritical ass.
Yeah he was working ,,,working trying to save his lying ass Trump lied and people died ,,so please, can all your other BS

You seem to think people are stupid. You don't think they were paying attention to what was going on and making up their minds about how THEY would handle it??

Trump started on this in January and he never lied about any of it. Fauci confirmed that.

You also don't seem to care that the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights from coming into the US. Another thing he did to try and stop the spread.

You also don't care that Pelousy told everyone that the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

China is to blame for this, not Trump. You also don't seem to care it was them who released this on the world. Not Trump.

You have a selective memory and the only facts you care about are the ones you make up. Real facts don't register with your feeble brain at all.

Carry on you whiny biased ass.
his hate is the only thing he loves.

pretty fucking sad but he's far from alone these days in that.
After republicans giving us this pos ,this bullying lying scum, you can't see how we can hate him ? What I find strange is you people DON'T Is there any pos you'll not support if they wear an R on their forehead?
Replace the R with a D and your statement is still true
So very true.lol
THAT IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE This &^%^$%^%$ in our WH now is the worst ever No class just ass
Class? What does that have to do with anything? You mean hating America and apologizing for it, that class??
As if you didn't know ,it's Trump with no class, no heart ,no empathy ,no experience All he has is bluster and bullying,,, he's an ass
Oh boo hoo he is sooo mean, winning the election and all....and protecting our borders and creating jobs oh boo hoo
8.5% UNEMPLOYMENT and idiots are bragging ?
Report was debunked. Fake News.
Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps

Gee Ed where's your outrage over the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Where's your outrage of Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing and they should enjoy the Chinese New Year??

Trump was working on this in January. What were the Dems doing besides trying to block everything he did.

You sure have selective outrage and your a whiny hypocritical ass.
Yeah he was working ,,,working trying to save his lying ass Trump lied and people died ,,so please, can all your other BS

You seem to think people are stupid. You don't think they were paying attention to what was going on and making up their minds about how THEY would handle it??

Trump started on this in January and he never lied about any of it. Fauci confirmed that.

You also don't seem to care that the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights from coming into the US. Another thing he did to try and stop the spread.

You also don't care that Pelousy told everyone that the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

China is to blame for this, not Trump. You also don't seem to care it was them who released this on the world. Not Trump.

You have a selective memory and the only facts you care about are the ones you make up. Real facts don't register with your feeble brain at all.

Carry on you whiny biased ass.
his hate is the only thing he loves.

pretty fucking sad but he's far from alone these days in that.
After republicans giving us this pos ,this bullying lying scum, you can't see how we can hate him ? What I find strange is you people DON'T Is there any pos you'll not support if they wear an R on their forehead?
Replace the R with a D and your statement is still true
So very true.lol
THAT IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE This &^%^$%^%$ in our WH now is the worst ever No class just ass
Class? What does that have to do with anything? You mean hating America and apologizing for it, that class??
As if you didn't know ,it's Trump with no class, no heart ,no empathy ,no experience All he has is bluster and bullying,,, he's an ass
Oh boo hoo he is sooo mean, winning the election and all....and protecting our borders and creating jobs oh boo hoo
8.5% UNEMPLOYMENT and idiots are bragging ?

Of course its high now. Its because of the pandemic shit for brains.
Before the pandemic UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across the country. And a great economy. All with Trump at the helm. Voters know who they want at the helm and it ain't Biden.
Biden said the first thing he will do is raise taxes. You think voters will vote for that??
Eh, the economy was fine. 2.4% GDP growth was hardly great. Unemployment was low, but it was low when Trump took office and for a little lower. It wasn’t a miracle.

The economy never “took off” like Trump said it would as a result of his tax cuts. It just never happened. It did blow up the deficit and endanger entitlements, which is why we need to raise taxes again.
It halted corporate inversions, it sparked new business growth and of course increased wages. You're incorrect again.
Business investment went nowhere.

No significant effect on wages.

View attachment 388631

The data doesn’t back you up.
Mainvest | Invest in Main Street. -- Formed under Trump helps a lot of small businesses

View attachment 388634
Okay.

And that has what to do with your prior claims being of dubious accuracy?
If you don't understand I'll gladly walk you through it, troll.
Yes, please walk me through it.
Do you know what the SBA is? Yes or no?
Yes.
So if there are fewer SBA loans and more direct bank loans. What does that mean to you?
Not much. What does it mean to you?
It means that Banks are willing to take more risk because they see the economy as stronger and don’t need SBA guarantees that are expensive to the borrower. Hence the economy is stronger. It’s crazy that your vote is equivalent to mine. Sickens me.
So the economy “is stronger” because the banks “think it is”? This is not a good logic. Perception is not reality. Never has been. You’re basing your assessment on feelings, not facts.
Of course it is. OMG. Why do you think in 2009 the govt forced capital injections? If banks stop lending the economy sinks hence the PPP loans. Banks control our economy. You are very uninformed. I would Even say stupid. My goodness.
No, it’s not. Bubbles form all the time. Lending is not always directly tied to the strength of the economy, but sometimes based on a false perception.

Why do you have to act so nasty all the time? Can’t we just have a normal discussion? I really am trying here but you’re getting on my nerves and it’s like you’re trying to provoke me.
Because you’re trolling. It would be like me saying that doctors have no impact on how healthy a patient gets. Banks have a massive impact on the economy. Want to see it contract? Watch what happens if Biden wins. If you don’t want nastiness then please don’t troll.
What do you think trolling is and why do you think I'm trolling?

Banks absolutely have a massive impact in the economy, and I never said otherwise. This is another example of you misrepresenting my statement. You're making unjustified inferences by saying because the banks think the economy is better, then the economy is better. That's not reality. The economy may or may not be better because banks think it's better. There's examples where banks lent tons of money only to create asset bubbles, you know, like the massive one in 2008?

Furthermore, you claimed that Trump's tax cuts spurred business investment, and as I quickly showed, the data does not support that. You dropped that point like a hot potato before moving onto this much smaller point that you can't even defend when I point out the logical holes.
When did I say “tax cuts”? You look at charts. I live it in real life as this is what I do. Trump has been fantastic for corporate confidence.

It was the topic of my post that you replied to, so by context that's exactly what you were referring to.

Really, glad corporate confidence is good, but why would you want me to base my beliefs off of feelings rather than facts?
What facts? Because confidence spurns investment, job growth and lending. Cycles happen of course but a business friendly administration in Congress generally is positive for the economy. You should read Thomas Sowell.
Because the facts show business investment didn’t really change. I showed you these facts ages ago.

Fact is that politicians have a far smaller impact on the economy than anyone wants to admit, especially partisan political writers.
Except it did and they do. But you just keep looking up fake news media while I live it since it’s my business. With all due respect you know not what you’re talking about. My business had record years under Trump.
Problem is the data just doesn’t back up your feeling.

1600182967204.jpeg

Didn't Killer Cuomo also add about 3500 deaths to the Covid category that were never tested for the virus, of course without counting each death as a positive case? So just who is the "they" doing all this manipulating?
If they were never tested, why are you calling him "killer Cuomo". If they weren't tested, those people died of other causes, like old age, and you're blaming their deaths on Cuomo.

If you're going to spew talking points, at least make sure they don't discredit your other talking points.

If they were never tested, why are you calling him "killer Cuomo". If they weren't tested, those people died of other causes, like old age, and you're blaming their deaths on Cuomo.

If you're going to spew talking points, at least make sure they don't discredit your other talking points.
then why is the cdc claiming all deaths Wuhan flu? we know not all of the dead were tested, yet they keep saying they died from Wuhan. and you turn a blind eye.

Didn't Killer Cuomo also add about 3500 deaths to the Covid category that were never tested for the virus, of course without counting each death as a positive case? So just who is the "they" doing all this manipulating?

Hmmm thought we were talking about fudging the stats....and he is called Killer Cuomo because he murdered 35,000 NY citizens and/or illegals.....even without the 3500, however they were counted. That pretty much led the country and globe. I dont know why "they" wanted to classify untested deaths as Covid, or why "they" count people who aren't tested as positive.

You don't know about the crime bill Biden wrote and all the blacks it locked up? See, when it comes to Democrats, you pounce and know all this stuff and argue it.

But with Democrats cutting a big old fart, you're like what? I don't smell anything, nothing at all. Do research for me.

You're clearly like every other Democrat in that you won't man up to it when you get it, you keep asking for things you've seen over and over and over

1) What are the nuts and bolts of the legislation?
2) Does it specifically mention blacks?
3) Who voted on the bill (for and against)?
4) Who sponsored the bill?

See, you need to go indepth. You live in a neocon soundbite world. I look past two-minute blogs and vlogs by the likes of Hannity, Beck, Jones and all the other right-wing loons.

If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history
We rate your post FALSE KAZ
Our ruling: False
Our research finds that while the crime bill did increase the prison population in states, it did not bring about a mass incarceration relative to earlier years. Rather, it coincided with a slowdown in the annual grown of the state and federal prison population. Nor did it bring about mass incarceration of Black people, compared to before the bill was passed. We rate this claim as FALSE.

Yes, that was an interesting leftist spin.

What they argued was that blacks were incarcerated at higher rates already and the crime bill didn't change the rates that blacks were being incarcerated even though more blacks were incarcerated under the crime bill.

Democrats can spin anything and the stupid and uninformed don't question it
Poor kazzer, you admit the bill didn't affect the rate but you bleat otherwise anyway.

so you're saying he lied about his own business doing well? that's all he said. it isn't a feeling, it's his facts. dude, you truly are a fkwad and a half. do you have friends?
Anecdotal evidence isn't evidence, until you have thousands and thousands of such stories, and then it becomes DATA.

Until then it's meaningless.

Without the terrorist attacks of 9-11-01, there still would have been 8,000 deaths that day. And each of them had nothing to do with it being 9-11.

Hmmm thought we were talking about fudging the stats....and he is called Killer Cuomo because he murdered 35,000 NY citizens and/or illegals.....even without the 3500, however they were counted. That pretty much led the country and globe. I dont know why "they" wanted to classify untested deaths as Covid, or why "they" count people who aren't tested as positive.
might as well light all the stats up since none are reliable. a dmofk should go look up the word reliable.

Anecdotal evidence isn't evidence, until you have thousands and thousands of such stories, and then it becomes DATA.
we have all the necessary data to prove it. we have the cdc admitting it. dude, I posted it in post #974. go read up

and for your information, if I know of twelve people, then there are others who know of twelve and so on and so on and so on. so the more of me that have that information, the higher the number of fraudulent numbers. but hey, stay stupid it is your degree.

then why is the cdc claiming all deaths Wuhan flu? we know not all of the dead were tested, yet they keep saying they died from Wuhan. and you turn a blind eye.

Call it old fashioned doctoring. When somebody presents themselves, they go by the symptoms. And since Trump lied about everybody who needs a test gets one, they can't waste tests on somebody just to for sake of confirming what they already know.

so you're saying he lied about his own business doing well? that's all he said. it isn't a feeling, it's his facts. dude, you truly are a fkwad and a half. do you have friends?

Until then it's meaningless.

Without the terrorist attacks of 9-11-01, there still would have been 8,000 deaths that day. And each of them had nothing to do with it being 9-11.
Pretty much like a wacko to try and equate a flu virus with a terrorist attack that killed thousands of Americans...that's how warped minds work right snowflake??

Call it old fashioned doctoring. When somebody presents themselves, they go by the symptoms. And since Trump lied about everybody who needs a test gets one, they can't waste tests on somebody just to for sake of confirming what they already know.
94 million tests goofus....most in the world. I can walk in right now and get tested with results back in a day. Not sure who is adjusting the stats to make it look worse than it really is but the ability to get tested is right there. Stop lying about Trump lying.

Forum List

Back