Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

You don't know about the crime bill Biden wrote and all the blacks it locked up? See, when it comes to Democrats, you pounce and know all this stuff and argue it.

But with Democrats cutting a big old fart, you're like what? I don't smell anything, nothing at all. Do research for me.

You're clearly like every other Democrat in that you won't man up to it when you get it, you keep asking for things you've seen over and over and over

1) What are the nuts and bolts of the legislation?
2) Does it specifically mention blacks?
3) Who voted on the bill (for and against)?
4) Who sponsored the bill?

See, you need to go indepth. You live in a neocon soundbite world. I look past two-minute blogs and vlogs by the likes of Hannity, Beck, Jones and all the other right-wing loons.

If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history
We rate your post FALSE KAZ
Our ruling: False
Our research finds that while the crime bill did increase the prison population in states, it did not bring about a mass incarceration relative to earlier years. Rather, it coincided with a slowdown in the annual grown of the state and federal prison population. Nor did it bring about mass incarceration of Black people, compared to before the bill was passed. We rate this claim as FALSE.

Yes, that was an interesting leftist spin.

What they argued was that blacks were incarcerated at higher rates already and the crime bill didn't change the rates that blacks were being incarcerated even though more blacks were incarcerated under the crime bill.

Democrats can spin anything and the stupid and uninformed don't question it
Speaking of not questioning kaz,, when have you questioned this miserable failure in our WH now ? Seems to me you bash a great president like Obama but stay silent on Americas disgrace ,Trump

Stupid question. When Democrats are constantly attacking Trump with absurd hyperbole, there's no room in that discussion to discuss how I disagree with Trump.

A teacher walks into a room and one kid is calling another Hitler, a Nazi, a hater, and the teacher is like, dude, stop, enough. That doesn't mean she thinks the kid she defended is perfect. There was no room in that discussion for that since the first kid was stuck on hyperbole
WHAT's absurd ?? His lies about the severity of the virus causing death unnecessarily to umpteen 1000's ? His failure to admit russian interference in our elections favoring him ?? His trying to manipulate healthcare info or info on white supremacy?? Cause it'd make the pos look bad?? All that and more is absurd??

And there's more Trying to manipulate our voting using the fn thief post master to help him and Barr not a wing man but protecting the pos... Fat lying pos

You don't know about the crime bill Biden wrote and all the blacks it locked up? See, when it comes to Democrats, you pounce and know all this stuff and argue it.

But with Democrats cutting a big old fart, you're like what? I don't smell anything, nothing at all. Do research for me.

You're clearly like every other Democrat in that you won't man up to it when you get it, you keep asking for things you've seen over and over and over

See, you need to go indepth. You live in a neocon soundbite world. I look past two-minute blogs and vlogs by the likes of Hannity, Beck, Jones and all the other right-wing loons.

If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history
Our research finds that while the crime bill did increase the prison population in states, it did not bring about a mass incarceration relative to earlier years. Rather, it coincided with a slowdown in the annual grown of the state and federal prison population. Nor did it bring about mass incarceration of Black people, compared to before the bill was passed. We rate this claim as FALSE.

What they argued was that blacks were incarcerated at higher rates already and the crime bill didn't change the rates that blacks were being incarcerated even though more blacks were incarcerated under the crime bill.

Speaking of not questioning kaz,, when have you questioned this miserable failure in our WH now ? Seems to me you bash a great president like Obama but stay silent on Americas disgrace ,Trump
Obama.....great president.....hahahahahahahahahaha....great America hater.....great racist....great apologizer.

You republicans can't see that Trump is just Putins idiot??? WTF is wrong with you?
but after 4 year of lying and making shit up, you still can't prove it or find a link.

Yet you continue to lie.

what the fuck is wrong with you?
Trumps ACTIONS and IN ACTIONS , speak 1000 words Republicans themselves know russia interfered in our election in 2016 in favor of trump and they're doing it again You think trump wants to hurt the goose that lays the golden eggs for him?? Whats astounds me is the stupidity shown by you and others in not realizing what Trump is doing to America
And what astounds me is for all your whining and complaining and attacking the President.....you choose a hump with less brains than a clothing store mannequin as your candidate.
Biden could check his brains and experience at the door and still be a far better man, a far better president than this pos Trump
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

and a majority of them did not die because of COVID 19
How would you know?
links have already been posted
they have, I provided them at some point in here., he ignores the body of the thread and wash rinse repeat for him. I will post them again, so he has them further in the body of the thread.
QUOTE="jc456, post: 25466099, member: 46512"]
You seem to be pretty particular in the fraud you are willing to condemn.

CDC openly admits the numbers aren't real. you should go on that thing called the internet and check them out.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah...I place great importance on politically biased articles intent on smearing candidates for office. (Rolls eyes)
You wrote those words LONG AFTER his OWN WORDS, his OWN VOICE, was made public.

He is NOT DENYING that he SAID them. He LIED.

And you're STILL trying this? You're definitely one of the sheepier Trump sheep here.
I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and provide a rational reasoned argument explaining how you came to the conclusion that it's a lie.

And I predict that you will run away from that challenge because you're a cowardly TDS afflicted moron.
Um, he admitted downplaying the virus when he knew it was worse. He admitted he still does. HE'S NOT DENYING HE SAID IT.

He said, quoting here: "I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down because I don’t want to create a panic."
The terms "downplay" and "lie" are not synonymous, simpleton.

Trump knew it was not anywhere near as bad as the preliminary numbers made it appear. Those early mortality rates were so high because only the sickest people were getting tested.

Trump knew this and even went on Hannity and said that his hunch was that the fatality rate was actually less than 1% even though the CDC was saying 3.4%. He knew that because, unlike leftist moonbats, he has a scientific mind. He understands how science works. And the Democrats gave him hell for "making up numbers".

Turns out that Trump was 100% correct, as usual. Scientists now have confirmed that the mortality rate is significantly less than 1% just as Trump said it was. Trump showed excellent leadership by playing down the preliminary numbers that he knew could be misleading to many folks and could cause panic.

That's not lying, you TDS afflicted moron.
Your TDS is amazing.
Your concession is accepted.
Your TDS is troubling. Dismissed.

How much of an asshole do you have to be to continue to troll in here when no one wants you here? You dumbfuck, go take a walk in front of a truck on the highway.
Uh oh, another meltdown on the way.

You really need to get me out of your head, Trumpster.

Lol...You're not in anyone's head...You're too stupid for that dumbass.. I'm trying to save you further embarrassment posting the dumb shit you post.

See, you're like the pathetic dumbshit at the party. No one wants him there, but he like you is to stupid to pick up on the social cues..

So get lost.
:laugh:

CIwj5SX.gif

You're a one trick pony.. very boring
I do love irony!
I saw you loved PeeWee Herman as well. interesting.

Obama.....great president.....hahahahahahahahahaha....great America hater.....great racist....great apologizer.
what did Michael say when he won? I'm sorry Michelle say.

Last edited:

Stupid question. When Democrats are constantly attacking Trump with absurd hyperbole, there's no room in that discussion to discuss how I disagree with Trump.

A teacher walks into a room and one kid is calling another Hitler, a Nazi, a hater, and the teacher is like, dude, stop, enough. That doesn't mean she thinks the kid she defended is perfect. There was no room in that discussion for that since the first kid was stuck on hyperbole
WHAT's absurd ?? His lies about the severity of the virus causing death unnecessarily to umpteen 1000's ? His failure to admit russian interference in our elections favoring him ?? His trying to manipulate healthcare info or info on white supremacy?? Cause it'd make the pos look bad?? All that and more is absurd??
He has never lied about the severity of the leftyvirus.....what he was told early on turned out to be the lie.

The First Wookie said he could finally be proud to be a Sasquatch making jerky commercials again.

dead horse.gif

The First Wookie said he could finally be proud to be a Sasquatch making jerky commercials again.

and a majority of them did not die because of COVID 19
How would you know?
links have already been posted
they have, I provided them at some point in here., he ignores the body of the thread and wash rinse repeat for him. I will post them again, so he has them further in the body of the thread.
QUOTE="jc456, post: 25466099, member: 46512"]
You seem to be pretty particular in the fraud you are willing to condemn.

CDC openly admits the numbers aren't real. you should go on that thing called the internet and check them out.

[/QUOTE]

I never argued the numbers were all legit.

You republicans can't see that Trump is just Putins idiot??? WTF is wrong with you?
but after 4 year of lying and making shit up, you still can't prove it or find a link.

Yet you continue to lie.

Trumps ACTIONS and IN ACTIONS , speak 1000 words Republicans themselves know russia interfered in our election in 2016 in favor of trump and they're doing it again You think trump wants to hurt the goose that lays the golden eggs for him?? Whats astounds me is the stupidity shown by you and others in not realizing what Trump is doing to America
What actions?

The left is currently staging a violent coup cause there was ZERO PROOF to all your rantings.

Zero proof, Eddie.

It's pretty stupid for you to pretend like you do.

Yet you continue to lie.

It was blisteringly obvious years ago.

Tons of claims.

Zero proof.

Stop being such a hateful bitch.

Yet you continue to lie.

Oh king bias checks in.

Then why isn't the left impeaching him, investigating or something?

Yet you continue to lie.

Oh king bias checks in.

Then why isn't the left impeaching him, investigating or something?
They are too busy now to do that....takes lots of time to prop Sleepy Joe up and work the marionette strings to move his mouth and arms

Forum List

Back