Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Yeah...I place great importance on politically biased articles intent on smearing candidates for office. (Rolls eyes)
You wrote those words LONG AFTER his OWN WORDS, his OWN VOICE, was made public.

He is NOT DENYING that he SAID them. He LIED.

And you're STILL trying this? You're definitely one of the sheepier Trump sheep here.
I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and provide a rational reasoned argument explaining how you came to the conclusion that it's a lie.

And I predict that you will run away from that challenge because you're a cowardly TDS afflicted moron.
Um, he admitted downplaying the virus when he knew it was worse. He admitted he still does. HE'S NOT DENYING HE SAID IT.

He said, quoting here: "I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down because I don’t want to create a panic."
The terms "downplay" and "lie" are not synonymous, simpleton.

Trump knew it was not anywhere near as bad as the preliminary numbers made it appear. Those early mortality rates were so high because only the sickest people were getting tested.

Trump knew this and even went on Hannity and said that his hunch was that the fatality rate was actually less than 1% even though the CDC was saying 3.4%. He knew that because, unlike leftist moonbats, he has a scientific mind. He understands how science works. And the Democrats gave him hell for "making up numbers".

Turns out that Trump was 100% correct, as usual. Scientists now have confirmed that the mortality rate is significantly less than 1% just as Trump said it was. Trump showed excellent leadership by playing down the preliminary numbers that he knew could be misleading to many folks and could cause panic.

That's not lying, you TDS afflicted moron.
Your TDS is amazing.
Your concession is accepted.
Your TDS is troubling. Dismissed.

How much of an asshole do you have to be to continue to troll in here when no one wants you here? You dumbfuck, go take a walk in front of a truck on the highway.
Uh oh, another meltdown on the way.

You really need to get me out of your head, Trumpster.

Lol...You're not in anyone's head...You're too stupid for that dumbass.. I'm trying to save you further embarrassment posting the dumb shit you post.

See, you're like the pathetic dumbshit at the party. No one wants him there, but he like you is to stupid to pick up on the social cues..

So get lost.
:laugh:

CIwj5SX.gif

You're a one trick pony.. very boring
I do love irony!

Yeah...I place great importance on politically biased articles intent on smearing candidates for office. (Rolls eyes)

And you're STILL trying this? You're definitely one of the sheepier Trump sheep here.
I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and provide a rational reasoned argument explaining how you came to the conclusion that it's a lie.

And I predict that you will run away from that challenge because you're a cowardly TDS afflicted moron.
Um, he admitted downplaying the virus when he knew it was worse. He admitted he still does. HE'S NOT DENYING HE SAID IT.

He said, quoting here: "I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down because I don’t want to create a panic."

Trump knew it was not anywhere near as bad as the preliminary numbers made it appear. Those early mortality rates were so high because only the sickest people were getting tested.

Trump knew this and even went on Hannity and said that his hunch was that the fatality rate was actually less than 1% even though the CDC was saying 3.4%. He knew that because, unlike leftist moonbats, he has a scientific mind. He understands how science works. And the Democrats gave him hell for "making up numbers".

Turns out that Trump was 100% correct, as usual. Scientists now have confirmed that the mortality rate is significantly less than 1% just as Trump said it was. Trump showed excellent leadership by playing down the preliminary numbers that he knew could be misleading to many folks and could cause panic.

Your TDS is amazing.

How much of an asshole do you have to be to continue to troll in here when no one wants you here? You dumbfuck, go take a walk in front of a truck on the highway.

Lol...You're not in anyone's head...You're too stupid for that dumbass.. I'm trying to save you further embarrassment posting the dumb shit you post.

See, you're like the pathetic dumbshit at the party. No one wants him there, but he like you is to stupid to pick up on the social cues..

So get lost.

CIwj5SX.gif

That's Mac1958 all right

Mac1958: You have to love and worship Trump or you'd never vote for him. You have to support him on every position, you have to be OK with every word he utters. He has to be your Messiah or you can't vote for him

Mac1958: Biden? You can vote for him if you don't like Trump

Mac1958: You have to love and worship Trump or you'd never vote for him. You have to support him on every position, you have to be OK with every word he utters. He has to be your Messiah or you can't vote for him

Wow.

I exist FAR too far up in your heads.

It's a weird mix of flattering and creepy!

All those excuses doesn’t mean anything.
Even one of his advisers Navarro warned Trump in writing this pandemic will hit US

He was in daily meetings with the heads of the CDC, and NIH, and you want him to ignore them in favor of Peter Navarro?

Mid March outbreak was small here in US . True. ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? In January, February and March China was in full scale war of Coronavirus. The whole world knew this is a big health crisis. March and April Trump and Fox are very busy downplaying the crisis. Didn’t start ordering supplies still mid March. That is a total failure of the administration. Then he blamed China and Obama.

OMG....Downplaying while behind the scenes fighting it very aggressively....I tell ya. Your argument here is pure Bull Shit....You are using hindsight to nit pick his response and I don't recall reading from you or any other democrat in here at the time anything of the sort, other than when he did act you calling him a wannabe dictator or some such....

What you are doing is politicizing this virus, and it is disgusting.

Now you tell me what kind of a president is that? Trump is part of the problem. As long as Trump is the president I don’t think this crisis will go away.

I think Trump's actions during this virus were far better than the previous administrations reaction to H1N1, that's for sure....And, ofcourse this crisis won't go away, because you people can't be honest for one second...
As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

Calm? Like he does at his hate rallies? Do you mean like that?
dont change the subject,,,

So not calm thank you.
what I dont get is why are dems trying so hard to get trump re-elected???
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.
How can I change your mind? We’d have to live in the same reality first.

You said you were here to change minds...I didn't say that...How you approach it is up to you....But, the current tactic you are using is a failure...

It's amazing how one leftist after another like colfax and eddiew believe that if somehow they can just convey how much they really, truly, totally hate Trump it will somehow convince us to vote against our own interests for Biden. That while they shallowly deny all the hate coming from Biden, Pelosi, Schummer and company

Absolutely...They are vapid of anything even remotely tied to rational, intelectual debate...I understand that Trump triggers them, but my God....They can't have a civil conversation anymore without using a slew of slurs and insults that would get them punched in the mouth in person.
Now you are playing like the victim.
Hate Trump? My GOD. What is there to like Trump? A totally corrupted, racist dog shit, traitor, disgusting, dishonest, liar human being.
Can’t have a civil conversation? You want me to go to Gizmo. Is that a civil conversation?

Pelosi? Visiting her constituents in China town is a violations?

Trump lied to Americans downplayed the Coronavirus. Trump lied...... people died. Is that supposed to be acceptable?

Ah, that is pure bull shit, triggered, talking point crap....Look at the videos, Pelosi not only visited the people of Chinatown, she was there NOT wearing a mask, surrounded by people less than 6 ft away, telling people it was safe....BUT, you want to hammer Trump for not panicing at the very same time....Where is your shame?

Bullshit? Really? Pelosi visited her constituents in Chinatown February 24, 2020. Mask and social distancing was not even enforced at that time. California went on lock down March 20, 2020 using Fauci guidelines.
What part of that don’t you understand?

I don't understand how you can nakedly give Pelosi a pass, while at the same time you are everserating Trump for not taking to the airwaves and scream "the sky is falling", while hiding a Democrat you justify trying to use the when what was in place? Shouldn't have Pelosi been showing leadership as well? I mean she is speaker, no?
I posted specific dates when Pelosi visited Chinatown February 24. At that time there no mask mandate and social distancing. What part of that don’t you understand? Trump rally February 28 called it the new Democrats hoax. Compared to Trump rallies and trips NO DISTANCING AND NO MASK. Just because Trump mentioned Pelosi visited Chinatown doesn’t mean it’s right. It’s just another Trumpy BS.

Trump downplaying this crisis caused people’s lives and hardships. Does he care? No he doesn’t give a shit...... Look at his indoor rally in Nevada yesterday. Shows callous disregard of American lives. I don’t understand how you can support a leader that caused so many lives and economic crisis because of his ineptness, ignorance and stupidity.

Democrats hyping the hoax is perfectly fine. I mean it's for partisan benefit. Complete honesty in your hack partisan book. Sure it is.

Downplaying your hype actually means Trump was pretty accurate
OUT of the Horses ASS Mouth
Bob Woodward appeared on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert Monday night where he revealed new audio of President Trump that shocked Colbert.

Last week, Woodward released audio recordings of conversations he had with Trump for his new book, Rage. In the recordings from February and March, Trump can be heard acknowledging how dangerous and deadly the coronavirus could be, but that he wanted to downplay it publicly, which is exactly what he did.

Trump continued holding large rallies into March, where he referred to criticism of his handling of the pandemic as a Democrat hoax, and he refused to wear a mask in public as the CDC had recommended. But as Trump told Woodward on April 13, in private, he was much more cautious.

“Bob, it’s so easily transmissible, you wouldn’t even believe it,” Trump told Woodward. “I mean, you could, you could be in the room…I was in the White House a couple of days ago, meeting of 10 people in the Oval Office and a guy sneezed—innocently. Not a horrible—you know, just a sneeze. The entire room bailed out, okay? Including me, by the way.”

“Well, I know he’s making light there at the end,” Colbert responded after hearing the audio, “but at the heart of that is something extraordinarily shocking.”

So yes, you do think that hyping the coronavirus is fine. No lie there.

Again Democrats have this stupid you're so naive and innocent bu-bu-bu-but we were lied to! Like the Iraq war. The big lie of the Iraq war was Democrats saying you were lied to. Now your big lie over the Biden virus is you were lied to.

Poor, naive wet behind the ears Democrats. Here's a bottle. Let me know when you want me to burp you.

Bunch of flaming fags

Your TDS is amazing.

So get lost.

CIwj5SX.gif

I do love irony!

Mac1958: No I'm not, you are!

Speaking of your being a one trick pony

Racist: Vote for my lily white ass or you're not black. Republicans are going to keep you on the plantation. Blacks are not diverse like Asians. Then there's putting more non-violent black drug users in prison than anyone ever. And the endless misquotes of Trump saying he said racist things when he didn't is flagrantly racist as it's targeting people by their skin color for manipulation.

Marxist: The green new deal, anti-fracking, leftist violence destroying cities and rationalizing it. And he was VP in the most Marxist government ever.

You know all this. You claim to know all this stuff, but if you don't want to know it you're suddenly some dumb ass Kiwi backwoodsman who's never read a paper or seen a TV

Asking blacks to vote for him is not racist. Give an example - a quote - where he actually says that.
Anti-fracking is not Marxist. The Green Deal is not Marxist. You have NO clue what Marxism is. Not even an iota.

Show me one quote - in context - where Biden agrees with the violence. And who says they are leftists? Most are just opportunists. Nothing more. Nothing less. You just attribute them as Leftist because it suits you neocon agenda.

When you talk, Nancy Pelosi's lips move.

When you started by asking when Biden said blacks have to vote for him is racist, I just lost all interest in your stupid Democrat Party partisan rhetoric. Of course it's racist to tell a black that if they don't vote for your lily white ass they aren't black. You're an imbecile. A trademark and requirement of being a Democrat.

All your post is covering your ears and saying no it's not, no it's not, no it's not. That you do know all this and are denying it shows how completely disingenuous you are.

You found love, the Democrat party. I hope you're happy together

You republicans can't see that Trump is just Putins idiot??? WTF is wrong with you?
but after 4 year of lying and making shit up, you still can't prove it or find a link.

Yet you continue to lie.

what the fuck is wrong with you?
Trumps ACTIONS and IN ACTIONS , speak 1000 words Republicans themselves know russia interfered in our election in 2016 in favor of trump and they're doing it again You think trump wants to hurt the goose that lays the golden eggs for him?? Whats astounds me is the stupidity shown by you and others in not realizing what Trump is doing to America

You don't know about the crime bill Biden wrote and all the blacks it locked up? See, when it comes to Democrats, you pounce and know all this stuff and argue it.

But with Democrats cutting a big old fart, you're like what? I don't smell anything, nothing at all. Do research for me.

You're clearly like every other Democrat in that you won't man up to it when you get it, you keep asking for things you've seen over and over and over

1) What are the nuts and bolts of the legislation?
2) Does it specifically mention blacks?
3) Who voted on the bill (for and against)?
4) Who sponsored the bill?

See, you need to go indepth. You live in a neocon soundbite world. I look past two-minute blogs and vlogs by the likes of Hannity, Beck, Jones and all the other right-wing loons.

If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history

You don't know about the crime bill Biden wrote and all the blacks it locked up? See, when it comes to Democrats, you pounce and know all this stuff and argue it.

But with Democrats cutting a big old fart, you're like what? I don't smell anything, nothing at all. Do research for me.

You're clearly like every other Democrat in that you won't man up to it when you get it, you keep asking for things you've seen over and over and over

See, you need to go indepth. You live in a neocon soundbite world. I look past two-minute blogs and vlogs by the likes of Hannity, Beck, Jones and all the other right-wing loons.

If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history
We rate your post FALSE KAZ
Our ruling: False
Our research finds that while the crime bill did increase the prison population in states, it did not bring about a mass incarceration relative to earlier years. Rather, it coincided with a slowdown in the annual grown of the state and federal prison population. Nor did it bring about mass incarceration of Black people, compared to before the bill was passed. We rate this claim as FALSE.

Bull shit, it's not that. You do hate him, you don't pity him, and you were doing it specifically to be condescending as an insult. That is what it is

lol .... like you know anything.

LOL!!!!

<psssst>

i pity you too.

You should pity hack partisans, like you

^^^

Poor girl. You pity people who believe we can make our own decisions and pay our own bills. You are wise and sophisticated and know you need government to take care of and feed you. You pity people who don't want that and want to do it on our own.

Yes, politicians love you, sure they do. They'll take great care of you. You've hit on the great insight of life. Why do it yourself when government does it so much better than you, for you!

Sounds like self pity

LOL!!!!! got that all straight outa yer head, 'eh?

you remind me of donny.

such a pity.

kaz: I don't need government to make my decisions for me like you do

playtime: OMG, that's like Trump!

You say that like it's an insult

Your TDS is amazing.

So get lost.

CIwj5SX.gif

That's Mac1958 all right

Wow.

I exist FAR too far up in your heads.

It's a weird mix of flattering and creepy!

We've covered this, Mac. Yes, you are a legend. You write posts on message boards and get replies. It's fantasmotastic, you're a literary God. Few can do that.

Oh wait, you replied to me. So you're creepy and flatting me too! Thanks!

Our research finds that while the crime bill did increase the prison population in states, it did not bring about a mass incarceration relative to earlier years. Rather, it coincided with a slowdown in the annual grown of the state and federal prison population. Nor did it bring about mass incarceration of Black people, compared to before the bill was passed. We rate this claim as FALSE.

Yes, that was an interesting leftist spin.

What they argued was that blacks were incarcerated at higher rates already and the crime bill didn't change the rates that blacks were being incarcerated even though more blacks were incarcerated under the crime bill.

Democrats can spin anything and the stupid and uninformed don't question it

You republicans can't see that Trump is just Putins idiot??? WTF is wrong with you?
but after 4 year of lying and making shit up, you still can't prove it or find a link.

Yet you continue to lie.

Trumps ACTIONS and IN ACTIONS , speak 1000 words Republicans themselves know russia interfered in our election in 2016 in favor of trump and they're doing it again You think trump wants to hurt the goose that lays the golden eggs for him?? Whats astounds me is the stupidity shown by you and others in not realizing what Trump is doing to America
And what astounds me is for all your whining and complaining and attacking the President.....you choose a hump with less brains than a clothing store mannequin as your candidate.

What they argued was that blacks were incarcerated at higher rates already and the crime bill didn't change the rates that blacks were being incarcerated even though more blacks were incarcerated under the crime bill.

Speaking of not questioning kaz,, when have you questioned this miserable failure in our WH now ? Seems to me you bash a great president like Obama but stay silent on Americas disgrace ,Trump

Yet you continue to lie.

And what astounds me is for all your whining and complaining and attacking the President.....you choose a hump with less brains than a clothing store mannequin as your candidate.
Biden could check his brains and experience at the door and still be a far better man, a far better president than this pos Trump

Speaking of not questioning kaz,, when have you questioned this miserable failure in our WH now ? Seems to me you bash a great president like Obama but stay silent on Americas disgrace ,Trump

Stupid question. When Democrats are constantly attacking Trump with absurd hyperbole, there's no room in that discussion to discuss how I disagree with Trump.

A teacher walks into a room and one kid is calling another Hitler, a Nazi, a hater, and the teacher is like, dude, stop, enough. That doesn't mean she thinks the kid she defended is perfect. There was no room in that discussion for that since the first kid was stuck on hyperbole

Yes I can but it’s not worth orienting you. I gave you some important information so you don’t look stupid all the time. You don’t know anything zero non about Coronavirus. Then act like you know something. A typical Trump supporter.

ahhh, the standard, you don't have any information, so use the ploy of saying you can but don't. Yep, we know demofks ways.

Yet you continue to lie.

Biden could check his brains and experience at the door and still be a far better man, a far better president than this pos Trump
then why didn't he ever win?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back