Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Again, I do this for a living. Why would you question me on it? Would you question a brain surgeon on how to do brain surgery? It is honestly insulting. Stop your trolling.
Don’t be so defensive.

What you’re posting is data from 130 companies and ends in 2018. You don’t mention this because it doesn’t help your case. Much of growth in CAPEX comes from a handful of companies, focused in technology. Not bad, but hardly the investment in the blue collar economy that was often touted.

When you zoom out for a more complete picture, there was extra grow in 2018, which basically ended in 2019. The overall growth contributed a minuscule amount to GDP growth.

So you take their opinion over mine. Duke undergrad, NU MBA.

This is hopeless.
I provided data and a specific rebuttal. You are only appearing to authority. If that MBA was worth anything, you might have a critique of my post.

Turns our I’m better at this than you. That’s one of the benefits of not being a Trump devotee. More objectivity and less “cheerleading”.
No. I provided specific data. You provided fuzzy math with an opinion piece.

View attachment 388975
Your data also came from an opinion piece, not that you admitted it, you just presented it without context and without it an explanation of what you were posting. Not particularly honest. I found your source myself though, and was able to provide a critique, something you haven’t found yourself able to do yet.

Your data focused on a small subset of companies. Not the economy as a whole. I provided a better, wider view.
Nope. Mine cape from actual data that is tracked by IBanks and such. I am talking corporate confidence. That is all. It was higher under Trump and the chart below illustrates as such. You don't know what CAPEX is. You don't know much about anything with corporate finance. But you find obscure articles that are embarrassing. I also never said "tax cuts" I said corporate confidence. But the tax cuts definitely helped in terms of wage growth and lowering unemployment.

View attachment 388976
Corporate confidence, otherwise known as feelings. I was speaking in the real of facts and data.

Tax cuts and investment were the topic when you replied to me. Seems like you’re switching the subject because you got caught up in an argument you can’t win

AEI is hardly obscure and you’ve yet to critique the article despite calling it embarrassing. Why? We don’t know. You don’t say. I’d wager because you don’t have a critique.

As for helping with wage growth and unemployment, there was little deviation in those trends. Wages were growing about the same rate in 2016 as in 2018 and 2019. Unemployment was falling at roughly the same rate in 2016 as 2018. This is all speculative, and very little evidence to support it other than your feelings.
Amazing. You are hopeless. Roughly is not the same. It was lower. I gave You a ton of evidence. I am roughly correct.

Check out this huge change in wage growth.

View attachment 389164

You're really blowing me away here.
I already proved you wrong on this. Move on.

Not according to the data, which you are so reluctant to address. Do you see a big difference in wage growth after the tax cuts were passed?

Tell me how confidence pays the bills? I wasn't aware that you can buy things with confidence. When you charge your clients, do you ask for payment in confidence?

The obvious answer is no, confidence is a feeling and it's not absolute. Confidence was pretty high in 2007 as well, just as we were reaching the peak of a bubble that was about to crater the economy in ways we thought were possible since we had such big brains like yourself managing investments.

They don't want more cases but if they have deaths it benefits them from stating they are COVID-19 related. It is deaths not cases.
But you just said the exact opposite.
I don't see 200k as catastrophic when hospitals get more $$ if they call the deaths due to COVID-19. I don't trust them or the data.
Why would hospitals wait for the random deaths from other causes, when they could just increase the number of real cases.

A doctor can lose their medical license if they wrongfully attribute cause of death.
You don't understand. If someone comes in with cancer but they are also COVID-19 positive they ll say death due to COVID even if cancer is the real cause. Real cases? Very few actually die from COVID-19. Are you trolling?
This is total bullshit. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.
Internet? I heard it firsthand. LOL.
"I heard it first hand" is self contradictory. If you heard it, it's by definition second hand.

Do you realize how unlikely it is that someone dies and just so happens have to have COVID without it being a cause?
Wrong. I heard it firsthand from the people in hospitals. It’s not remotely unlikely.

What does gas have to do with abortions.

The difference between current reality, and remembering the good old days.

Some states ruled abortions to be "elective surgery" and thus prevented them. There are no numbers available to see if the numbers were cut by a little or cut by a lot. But knowing we don't know, makes you an idiot to pretend last years numbers have anything to do with what happened in 2020.

If you look at the peak users of abortion, women 20-24, women with some college, women not married or cohabitation, zero prior births,

That concludes they're due to women in college, and with that switched to tele-learning, their need for abortions was cut dramatically

You can analyze the data for yourself.

My argument was that Democrats consider 200K catastrohic while 450K abortions EVERY six months is a "choice." Your quibbling over how many abortions there were over the last six specific months doesn't change anything about my point, which is about your attitude. The exact number over the last six months doesn't change your double standard. Address the point.

And my second point was how blaming Trump for a virus at all is your hate partisan absurd bull crap
Kazzer, which position do you disagree with...?

• 200K deaths caused by a pandemic is a disaster
  • 450K abortions were by choice
Many of that 200k would have died anyway. I do Not believe the fake news media. I am pro choice but what is interesting is that if one kills a pregnant lady the crime is a double homicide.

I'm pro-choice, but my argument is not that it's not a human life. It's just that the government has no legitimate power to point a gun at a woman and force her to carry a baby to term in her body. So there is no conflict there with murder being double homocide.

But Democrats specifically argue that abortion is fine, just a choice. I don't argue that, only that it's not a legitimate government power to force the mother to deliver it. Their reasoning is what makes it a double standard.

But if 200K lives is catastrophic, that there were 2 1/2 abortions on average over that time period they considered only a "choice" is massively hypocritical
I don't see 200k as catastrophic when hospitals get more $$ if they call the deaths due to COVID-19. I don't trust them or the data.
What a bunch of conspiratorial nonsense. You have any idea what you’re accusing people of?
100%. I am also 100% confident I am right. 100%. That is right. 100%. I cannot say that enough. I am more certain of that than the Sun rising in the east daily.
You can be as confident as you want. You're still wrong.
Nope. I am not. Again, do you believe convalescent plasma helps in terms of cure? Yes or no?
The term cure is rarely if ever used in medicine. Convalescent plasma has descent data behind it as a reasonably effective treatment. I don't know why you think that's important.

You still have no idea what you're talking about.
Because the media says otherwise. Just like the media says the virus didn’t come from a lab. You’re a sheep who believes the media.

Again, I do this for a living. Why would you question me on it? Would you question a brain surgeon on how to do brain surgery? It is honestly insulting. Stop your trolling.
Don’t be so defensive.

What you’re posting is data from 130 companies and ends in 2018. You don’t mention this because it doesn’t help your case. Much of growth in CAPEX comes from a handful of companies, focused in technology. Not bad, but hardly the investment in the blue collar economy that was often touted.

When you zoom out for a more complete picture, there was extra grow in 2018, which basically ended in 2019. The overall growth contributed a minuscule amount to GDP growth.

This is hopeless.
I provided data and a specific rebuttal. You are only appearing to authority. If that MBA was worth anything, you might have a critique of my post.

Turns our I’m better at this than you. That’s one of the benefits of not being a Trump devotee. More objectivity and less “cheerleading”.

View attachment 388975
Your data also came from an opinion piece, not that you admitted it, you just presented it without context and without it an explanation of what you were posting. Not particularly honest. I found your source myself though, and was able to provide a critique, something you haven’t found yourself able to do yet.

Your data focused on a small subset of companies. Not the economy as a whole. I provided a better, wider view.
Nope. Mine cape from actual data that is tracked by IBanks and such. I am talking corporate confidence. That is all. It was higher under Trump and the chart below illustrates as such. You don't know what CAPEX is. You don't know much about anything with corporate finance. But you find obscure articles that are embarrassing. I also never said "tax cuts" I said corporate confidence. But the tax cuts definitely helped in terms of wage growth and lowering unemployment.

View attachment 388976
Corporate confidence, otherwise known as feelings. I was speaking in the real of facts and data.

Tax cuts and investment were the topic when you replied to me. Seems like you’re switching the subject because you got caught up in an argument you can’t win

AEI is hardly obscure and you’ve yet to critique the article despite calling it embarrassing. Why? We don’t know. You don’t say. I’d wager because you don’t have a critique.

As for helping with wage growth and unemployment, there was little deviation in those trends. Wages were growing about the same rate in 2016 as in 2018 and 2019. Unemployment was falling at roughly the same rate in 2016 as 2018. This is all speculative, and very little evidence to support it other than your feelings.
Amazing. You are hopeless. Roughly is not the same. It was lower. I gave You a ton of evidence. I am roughly correct.

View attachment 389164

Not according to the data, which you are so reluctant to address. Do you see a big difference in wage growth after the tax cuts were passed?

Tell me how confidence pays the bills? I wasn't aware that you can buy things with confidence. When you charge your clients, do you ask for payment in confidence?

The obvious answer is no, confidence is a feeling and it's not absolute. Confidence was pretty high in 2007 as well, just as we were reaching the peak of a bubble that was about to crater the economy in ways we thought were possible since we had such big brains like yourself managing investments.
I am not discussing the cuts I am discussing the presidency before COVID. You’re comparing apples and oranges. I do Not manage investments. LOL

I provide corporate strategy and capital raise. And it has been much easier to raise capital since Trump became President. Not sure how many times I have to explain that to you. What do you do for work?

They don't want more cases but if they have deaths it benefits them from stating they are COVID-19 related. It is deaths not cases.
Why would hospitals wait for the random deaths from other causes, when they could just increase the number of real cases.

A doctor can lose their medical license if they wrongfully attribute cause of death.
You don't understand. If someone comes in with cancer but they are also COVID-19 positive they ll say death due to COVID even if cancer is the real cause. Real cases? Very few actually die from COVID-19. Are you trolling?
"I heard it first hand" is self contradictory. If you heard it, it's by definition second hand.

Do you realize how unlikely it is that someone dies and just so happens have to have COVID without it being a cause?
Wrong. I heard it firsthand from the people in hospitals. It’s not remotely unlikely.

It's exceedingly unlikely. Whoever you were talking to is full of shit. Or maybe you made them up and you're full of shit. This is a bogus talking point working it's way around the internet and it's all built around people like yourself talking about how they heard something from someone. I'm firsthand in the hospitals. It's not even close to likely.

It's exceedingly unlikely. Whoever you were talking to is full of shit. Or maybe you made them up and you're full of shit. This is a bogus talking point working it's way around the internet and it's all built around people like yourself talking about how they heard something from someone. I'm firsthand in the hospitals. It's not even close to likely.
Again, I heard it from the doctors and nurses. My wife’s sister is a nurse at a major hospital in Boston. I was pretty shocked too until I found out about the reimbursement rates. Then it made sense.

For First Time In 175-Years, Scientific American Endorses A Presidential Candidate...it sure as hell ain't 45.

Scientific American has never endorsed a presidential candidate in its 175-year history. This year we are compelled to do so. We do not do this lightly.

The evidence and the science show that Donald Trump has badly damaged the U.S. and its people—because he rejects evidence and science. The most devastating example is his dishonest and inept response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which cost more than 190,000 Americans their lives by the middle of September. He has also attacked environmental protections, medical care, and the researchers and public science agencies that help this country prepare for its greatest challenges. That is why we urge you to vote for Joe Biden, who is offering fact-based plans to protect our health, our economy and the environment. These and other proposals he has put forth can set the country back on course for a safer, more prosperous and more equitable future.

Don’t be so defensive.

This is hopeless.

View attachment 388975

View attachment 388976

View attachment 389164

I am not discussing the cuts I am discussing the presidency before COVID. You’re comparing apples and oranges. I do Not manage investments. LOL

I provide corporate strategy and capital raise. And it has been much easier to raise capital since Trump became President. Not sure how many times I have to explain that to you. What do you do for work?

Great. It's been easier to raise capital. Too bad the capital expenditures hasn't really changed that much. You posted a chart looking at a fraction of the economy to show a large jump, but when you back out to the entire economy, it's just not happening. You exhibiting confirmation bias.

1600217256613.png

No surge in capital expenditures.

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
It’s called being a great leader and avoiding hysteria
LOLOL

Yeah, Impeached Trump would never want to cause a panic.

img.php
Fake impeachment you mean

Don’t be so defensive.

This is hopeless.

View attachment 388975

View attachment 388976

View attachment 389164

Great. It's been easier to raise capital. Too bad the capital expenditures hasn't really changed that much. You posted a chart looking at a fraction of the economy to show a large jump, but when you back out to the entire economy, it's just not happening. You exhibiting confirmation bias.

View attachment 389186

Capital is not just for CAPEX lol. It’s for debt issuance, acquisitions, equity injections, etc. There was a surge in CAPEX. Stop your whining. What do you do for work?

Again, I heard it from the doctors and nurses. My wife’s sister is a nurse at a major hospital in Boston. I was pretty shocked too until I found out about the reimbursement rates. Then it made sense.
It's bullshit. Whoever said it is full of it. The odds that someone dies of something else while having COVID is miniscule. Just think about it, COVID infections last a few weeks. You know what the odds are of someone dying in that window without COVID being relevant? Miniscule. As for reimbursement rates, so what? It costs more to take care of COVID patients. They require greater supplies, have lower nurse ratios and required conversion of rooms. This is doubly true when they're on ventilators.

More importantly, "pre-existng" conditions are the source of coronavirus complications.
And like many diseases, the person doesn't actually die from the disease, but from the effects attacking vital organs.
Nobody ever died from having a cancerous lump in their breast. They die from the cancer spreading to vital organs. Nobody dies from AIDS, they die from opportunistic infections.

So someone with diabetes who gets covid-19 suffer from Sepsis and septic shock, along with diabetic ketoacidosis,

Don’t be so defensive.

This is hopeless.

View attachment 388975

View attachment 388976

View attachment 389164

View attachment 389186

Capital is not just for CAPEX lol. It’s for debt issuance, acquisitions, equity injections, etc. There was a surge in CAPEX. Stop your whining. What do you do for work?
As I showed above, there was no surge in CAPEX. Debt issuance, acquisitions, equity injections? Not really economic growth. Not really what was promised.

The economy just never really surged the way people want to describe. The data just doesn't show it. Every time you think you've shown relevant data, it's either incomplete, out of date or narrow.

More importantly, "pre-existng" conditions are the source of coronavirus complications.
And like many diseases, the person doesn't actually die from the disease, but from the effects attacking vital organs.
Nobody ever died from having a cancerous lump in their breast. They die from the cancer spreading to vital organs. Nobody dies from AIDS, they die from opportunistic infections.

So someone with diabetes who gets covid-19 suffer from Sepsis and septic shock, along with diabetic ketoacidosis,

So this gets complicated. Let's take the cancer example. Say someone is under current treatment for cancer and happens to be immune suppressed as a result. The cancer is improved, in remission or stable. They get COVID, they die of respiratory failure. Maybe they wouldn't have died of COVID without having had cancer, but they sure as hell wouldn't have died from the cancer at that time without having COVID. The most proximate cause of death is COVID and cancer is a contributing factor. I can see how some idiot with an agenda looks at it the other way, but they'd be 100% wrong.

It's bullshit. Whoever said it is full of it. The odds that someone dies of something else while having COVID is miniscule. Just think about it, COVID infections last a few weeks. You know what the odds are of someone dying in that window without COVID being relevant? Miniscule. As for reimbursement rates, so what? It costs more to take care of COVID patients. They require greater supplies, have lower nurse ratios and required conversion of rooms. This is doubly true when they're on ventilators.
They could have had it, recovered and then died and death is still COVID. Clever, eh? You’re positive for 3-4 weeks. Symptoms only last 2. Something else you didn’t know. I had It.

Don’t be so defensive.

This is hopeless.

View attachment 388975

View attachment 388976

View attachment 389164

View attachment 389186

As I showed above, there was no surge in CAPEX. Debt issuance, acquisitions, equity injections? Not really economic growth. Not really what was promised.

The economy just never really surged the way people want to describe. The data just doesn't show it. Every time you think you've shown relevant data, it's either incomplete, out of date or narrow.
That is economic growth it’s not instant lol. COVId killed it

Don’t be so defensive.

This is hopeless.

View attachment 388975

View attachment 388976

View attachment 389164

View attachment 389186

Don’t be so defensive.

This is hopeless.

View attachment 388975

View attachment 388976

View attachment 389164

View attachment 389186

So we now know that you are ignorant on -
Politics
Legal issues
Medical issues
Financial issues.

You are complete.

Don’t be so defensive.

This is hopeless.

View attachment 388975

View attachment 388976

View attachment 389164

View attachment 389186

Don’t be so defensive.

This is hopeless.

View attachment 388975

View attachment 388976

View attachment 389164

View attachment 389186

So we now know that you are ignorant on -
Politics
Legal issues
Medical issues
Financial issues.

You are complete.
And he won’t say what he does for work

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
It’s called being a great leader and avoiding hysteria
LOLOL

Yeah, Impeached Trump would never want to cause a panic.

img.php
Fake impeachment you mean

He was impeached by House of Representatives. It is real.

Forum List

Back