Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

Compare them then. Shouldn't be hard to do. Off you go.

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

So sure, tell me what planks the Democrats actually oppose. Go ahead, try it

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.
You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have

My God, I'm sorry. I thought New Zealand government schools were better than ours. Most western government schools are. Apparently not in your case, my bad.

Again, you said four things. I said you TALK about the two you AGREE with Democrats and not about the two you don't. Here's how you know I said that. You read my posts. Which apparently you can't do since you whiffed on them multiple times now.

It would be interesting to get a foreign perspective. I've lived in Europe, but ever the south Pacific. But all you chose to talk about on the board is what you agree with Democrats on. And you parrot their you hate Trump political rhetoric. Boring as shit. You're providing nothing that American Democrats don't provide. That when you sit in your closet and think other thoughts isn't interesting unless you share them with anyone.

So for example, sure, the Dutch are far more in agreement with Democrats than Republicans. But they never just blasted me about Trump like a Democrat. They love history and geography and so do I. We had really interesting conversations.

But with you it's just long live the government, long live Democrats, death to Republicans. Just like any other Democrat

I thought Bush Snr was a pretty good president.
I don't think you realise that my extreme dislike of Trump has nothing to do with him being a Repub. I thought he was a sack of shit tosser long before he came into politics.

Well, this board is very parochial, as are you. And you DON'T ramble on about Repub points all the time? Why even bother bringing that up? Everybody on this board is slanted one more or the other. Stop being disingenuous and acting taking a holier than thou attitude. You are no different from me.

Well, as someone who has lived in Europe and LOVED the experience and talking politics to Europeans event though they were pretty left, they did have different views and opinions from the American left that made it interesting. And they were no where as angry and hateful as the left. They asked me about guns and the death penalty which they opposed because they wanted to know.

It's just a disappointment that you're from New Zealand, even further. And no one would know you're not a Democrat from New Jersey from anything you post. You never argue or disagree with Democrats ever and you never agree with Republicans ever.

All you do is when asked come up with theoretical differences between you and Democrats you never consider worth mentioning in an actual discussion.

Just a disappointment, that's all

You didn't see me say that I am anti abortion and anti affirmative action? That wasn't you?
I see many shades of grey, thus us having six different political parties in our parliament. You have only 330 million and you only have two. So, my persepetive is very different. In NZ I have voted for Greens, Labour (your Dems), National (your Repubs) and on one occasion ACT (to the right of National). You know nothing about my politics. Not once have I lauded BLM (nor have I criticised them), or antifa. In fact, I think antifa are a bunch of losers. The problem with this board is that it is, and always has been, overwhelmingly right wing. There is more to debate against that platform. Helps that Trump is in office I guess. But, as mentioned, he is such a deplorable human being, until he is out of office I guess I'll be slamming him. I make no apologies for doing so.

And it would kinda help that you too be critical of him. I mean, after all you seem a mouthpiece for his administration. Talk about disappointment.

Last edited:
If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history

But it is on you to prove your POV. Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to. My expectations aren't that high. You're a soundbite Deplorable. Just parrot The Moron in Chief's soundbites with no context, or no research.

Talk about a a shitty education system. You are obviously a product of that.

DECISIONS DECISIONS Who to believe Azog ,,or Gates?
As parts of the United States continue to grapple with increasing cases of COVID-19, the disease caused by coronavirus, Bill Gates blasted the country’s overall response to the pandemic.

“You know, this has been a mismanaged situation every step of the way,” the Microsoft (MSFT) co-founder and billionaire said in an interview with STAT News. “It’s shocking. It’s unbelievable — the fact that we would be among the worst in the world.”

Gates added that the variety of missteps by the U.S. government, from testing to issuing guidance to new hires, were baffling.

“The administration’s now hired this Stanford guy who has no background at all just because he agrees with their crackpot theories,” Gates said of Dr. Scott Atlas, the president’s new coronavirus advisor.

Bill Gates answers questions after giving a lecture on international aid to parliamentarians and guests in the Robing Room of the House of Lords in the Palace of Westminster, London. (PHOTO: REUTERS/Tim Ireland/Pool).
More
Melinda Gates, in a separate interview with Axios, concurred with her husband’s opinion.

“We’ve had terrible leadership on this issue, quite frankly,” the co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation said. “And science should never be politicized. Science is about getting at the truth. Science is what moves society forward.”

She added that the government has also effectively “neutered” the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), which was “set up originally to give sound medical advice,” rendering it unable to do its job, hence compounding the COVID-19 response.

There are currently more than than 6.5 million confirmed COVID-19 cases in the U.S., which outpaces other developing countries like India (4.9 million cases), Brazil (4.3 million cases), and Russia (1 million cases).

The lockdowns accompanying the pandemic have resulted in an economic recession, with millions of Americans losing jobs. Nearly 1 in 5 Americans are still worried about losing their job in the next 12 months.
But your libber buddy here just said cases are not important so why do you keep harping on them???
Not important?? Unless it's you or a loved one
Hey I think testing and case documentation is critical and have said so.
What does it prove exactly?
Well for the flu results, for example, we estimate total cases and deaths yearly. There is no case by case documentation. And I am not sure how many diseases we actually attempt to track case by case. But with covid thats all the left was whining for from the get go...testing testing...and the cases and deaths were always thrown out. So, in my mind, the testing and total cases are the proof that it was inept Dem leadership that caused our issues since the mortality rate continues to dive with each day of testing. Just my take.
yep, h1n1 had more deaths. but king obammy was in.
LOL

You're just another fucked in the head conservative.

H1N1: 12,469 deaths
[NCHS - 404 Error - Resource Not Available: 180,882 deaths
60 MILLION INFECTED Why wasn't obama and biden preparing for another pandemic?
Ron Klain, who was Biden’s chief of staff at the time, said of H1N1 in 2019. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck. If anyone thinks that this can’t happen again

As as I said, testing has no diagnostic purpose.

Doctors treat patients according to the symptoms they present, not according to a positive or negative covid-19 test.

Doctors will begin some treatment of symptomatic patients, however, they want the test to confirm that COVID is the cause of the illness so more directed treatment can be given.

That's what I said. Doctors treat by symptoms. Whether the patient tests positive or negative.

Although the test will give them a "heads up" about additional things to look for, or preparing additional resources. But they don't put somebody of a ventilator just because they're positive. nor do they refuse somebody a ventilator because they're negative.

The test is also used to gather data in clinical trials since there is still no standard therapy for coronavirus.

The Lying, Lowlife, Suck Sucking, Draft Doding Coward 45 deliberately LIED to the American People. He knew as far back as December 2019 how extremely dangerous COVID-19 was and he FUCKING LIED about it
I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and prove that it is a lie.

But of course you will run away from that challenge with your tail between your legs because you are a cowardly TDS afflicted moron.
"It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flus. ... This is more deadly. This is 5% versus 1%, and less than 1%. So this is deadly stuff." ~ Impeached Trump, 2.7.20

"This is a flu. This is like a flu. ... It’s a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we’ll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner." ~ Impeached Trump, 2.26.20

It's not the flu and it's far deadlier than the flu.
Bullshit. The Spanish flu was far deadlier.

Trump was 100% correct, you ignorant low IQ TDS afflicted moron.
LOL

Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump wasn't talking about the Spanish flu. He said it's like the "regular flu" which kills as many as 70,000 per year.

So he lied and you prove to be a moronic Trump fluffer.
He didn't lie, you moron. He was 100% correct. The science has proven Trump right and proven the TDS afflicted morons such as yourself wrong. As usual.
in public he said it's like the flu which kills between 25,000 and 69,000 per year.
It IS like the flu, you fucking moron.

Trump was 100% correct, as usual.
LOLOL

Dayum, there is nothing of his you won't swallow, is there? No, it's not like the flu. It's far deadlier. Which is what he told Woodward in private though he later lied to America.

This past seasonal flu killed as many as 62,000 people in the U.S. out of 56,000,000 cases.

That's a mortality rate of just 0.1%.

While COVID-19 killed 199,000 in the U.S. out of 6,749,289 cases.

That's a mortality rate of 2.9% nearly 30 times deadlier than the "regular flu."

That makes COVID-19

Not arguing for or against how lethal or not COVID is, but you do realize that it is likely that far, far, far more people have had COVID, likely as many or more than the 59 million you posted for the flu. Also, unlike the flu, COVID is likely listed as the cause of death much more frequently than the common flu due to the coding guidance issued by the CDC. If this is the case, which it is, the death rate for COVID is much smaller than 2.9%.
You're delusional. There is literally zero evidence there have been more than 59 million cases of COVID-19 in tbe U.S. Shit, that's more than double the known cases in the entire world and we comprise only about 4% of the population.

And how many tests have been given worldwide?

Even if we believe the low infection numbers, sounds like you are saying that COVID is blow out of proportion too, just in a different way. By the numbers you believe 0.04% of the world's population has contracted COVID and 0.01% have died from it. What is all the panic about if you believe these numbers?

You can't have it both ways.
I never said any of that. Dayum, are you fucking crazy.

"By the numbers you believe 0.04% of the world's population has contracted COVID..."

I never said 0.04% of the world has COVID-19. What I did say was that your claim that we alone have at least 59 million cases is without basis and is more than double of that of the entire planet. I also pointed out our population is about 4% of the entire planet.

"...0.01% have died from it."

I also never said 0.01% have died from it globally. I never said what percentage has died from it globally. What I did say is that in the U.S., about 2.9% of those who've contracted COVID-19 have died because of it.

Learn to fucking read AND comprehend.
icon_rolleyes.gif

No, impossible. He is following the example of his leader. Not reading and not trying to comprehend.

Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.
You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have
LOL

PussyBitch be like, please don't hurt me!

As parts of the United States continue to grapple with increasing cases of COVID-19, the disease caused by coronavirus, Bill Gates blasted the country’s overall response to the pandemic.

“You know, this has been a mismanaged situation every step of the way,” the Microsoft (MSFT) co-founder and billionaire said in an interview with STAT News. “It’s shocking. It’s unbelievable — the fact that we would be among the worst in the world.”

Gates added that the variety of missteps by the U.S. government, from testing to issuing guidance to new hires, were baffling.

“The administration’s now hired this Stanford guy who has no background at all just because he agrees with their crackpot theories,” Gates said of Dr. Scott Atlas, the president’s new coronavirus advisor.

Bill Gates answers questions after giving a lecture on international aid to parliamentarians and guests in the Robing Room of the House of Lords in the Palace of Westminster, London. (PHOTO: REUTERS/Tim Ireland/Pool).
More
Melinda Gates, in a separate interview with Axios, concurred with her husband’s opinion.

“We’ve had terrible leadership on this issue, quite frankly,” the co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation said. “And science should never be politicized. Science is about getting at the truth. Science is what moves society forward.”

She added that the government has also effectively “neutered” the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), which was “set up originally to give sound medical advice,” rendering it unable to do its job, hence compounding the COVID-19 response.

There are currently more than than 6.5 million confirmed COVID-19 cases in the U.S., which outpaces other developing countries like India (4.9 million cases), Brazil (4.3 million cases), and Russia (1 million cases).

The lockdowns accompanying the pandemic have resulted in an economic recession, with millions of Americans losing jobs. Nearly 1 in 5 Americans are still worried about losing their job in the next 12 months.
But your libber buddy here just said cases are not important so why do you keep harping on them???
Well for the flu results, for example, we estimate total cases and deaths yearly. There is no case by case documentation. And I am not sure how many diseases we actually attempt to track case by case. But with covid thats all the left was whining for from the get go...testing testing...and the cases and deaths were always thrown out. So, in my mind, the testing and total cases are the proof that it was inept Dem leadership that caused our issues since the mortality rate continues to dive with each day of testing. Just my take.
LOL

Ron Klain, who was Biden’s chief of staff at the time, said of H1N1 in 2019. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck. If anyone thinks that this can’t happen again
Obama's not president, cretin. Impeached Trump is and if there was a shortfall, Impeached Trump had 3 years to fill it.

Inauguration Day, Jan. 20, 2017: Trump inherits the National Security Council’s global health security office — the pandemic response team — that Obama had created after the 2014-2016 Ebola outbreak.

Inauguration Day, Jan. 20, 2017: Trump inherits the National Security Council’s global health security office — the pandemic response team — that Obama had created after the 2014-2016 Ebola outbreak.
all that is irrelevant try againBECAUSE

Obama's not president, cretin. Impeached Trump is and if there was a shortfall, Impeached Trump had 3 years to fill it.
Actually Trump had three years to break it.

How Did Trump Protect Americans From the Predicted Threat?

Apr. 10, 2018:
Trump fires Bossert, who resigns at the request of incoming National Security Advisor John Bolton.

May 10, 2018: Trump dissolves the NSC’s pandemic response team and its director, Ziemer, leaves the administration. “The abrupt departure of Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer from the National Security Council means no senior administration official is now focused solely on global health security,” according to The Washington Post.

July 2019: Trump administration eliminates the position held by an American epidemiologist embedded in China’s disease control agency. Her job is to train “Chinese field epidemiologists who [are] deployed to the epicenters of outbreaks to help track, investigate, and contain diseases.”

Jan. 3, 2020: By the time the CDC hears from its Chinese counterpart agency about the COVID-19 outbreak, two-thirds of Trump’s representatives at the January 2017 pandemic briefing, including Bossert, are no longer in the administration.

More

LOL

LOL

PussyBitch be like, please don't hurt me!
HE'S not an American no American owes him an explanation he can eat the shit from his queen and for that matter so can you pussy bitch

all that is irrelevant try againBECAUSE

You call it irrelevant, when it answers the question you asked.

They did prepare, by creating a pandemic response team.

If you ask a question, pay attention to the answer.

pretty sure the pyrmids were built by slaves.

go ahead. tear 'em down.
LOL

Imbecile, read & learn...

This is the atheist version right? Did the Russians interfere or help build them??
You know you could have found the answers to those questions in the article I posted. Why are conservatives so scared of education?
....answers in the wacko propaganda factory article I posted.....hahahahahahahahaha
LOL

As opposed to your "Bible" which you believe states something different?
Correct......
Then why am I still waiting for you to post the book, chapter and verse where it says slaves built the pyramids?
Oh that's right atheists don't have a Bible.....
Exodus Chapter 5 starting with maybe Verse 7
Here's the entire chapter...

Afterward Moses and Aaron went in and told Pharaoh, “Thus says the Lord God of Israel: ‘Let My people go, that they may [a]hold a feast to Me in the wilderness.’ ”

2 And Pharaoh said, “Who is the Lord, that I should obey His voice to let Israel go? I do not know the Lord, nor will I let Israel go.”

3 So they said, “The God of the Hebrews has met with us. Please, let us go three days’ journey into the desert and sacrifice to the Lord our God, lest He fall upon us with pestilence or with the sword.”

4 Then the king of Egypt said to them, “Moses and Aaron, why do you take the people from their work? Get back to your labor.” 5 And Pharaoh said, “Look, the people of the land are many now, and you make them rest from their labor!”

6 So the same day Pharaoh commanded the taskmasters of the people and their officers, saying, 7 “You shall no longer give the people straw to make brick as before. Let them go and gather straw for themselves. 8 And you shall lay on them the quota of bricks which they made before. You shall not reduce it. For they are idle; therefore they cry out, saying, ‘Let us go and sacrifice to our God.’ 9 Let more work be laid on the men, that they may labor in it, and let them not regard false words.”

10 And the taskmasters of the people and their officers went out and spoke to the people, saying, “Thus says Pharaoh: ‘I will not give you straw. 11 Go, get yourselves straw where you can find it; yet none of your work will be reduced.’ ” 12 So the people were scattered abroad throughout all the land of Egypt to gather stubble instead of straw. 13 And the taskmasters forced them to hurry, saying, “Fulfill your work, your daily quota, as when there was straw.” 14 Also the officers of the children of Israel, whom Pharaoh’s taskmasters had set over them, were beaten and were asked, “Why have you not fulfilled your task in making brick both yesterday and today, as before?”

15 Then the officers of the children of Israel came and cried out to Pharaoh, saying, “Why are you dealing thus with your servants? 16 There is no straw given to your servants, and they say to us, ‘Make brick!’ And indeed your servants are beaten, but the fault is in your own people.”

17 But he said, “You are idle! Idle! Therefore you say, ‘Let us go and sacrifice to the Lord.’ 18 Therefore go now and work; for no straw shall be given you, yet you shall deliver the quota of bricks.” 19 And the officers of the children of Israel saw that they were in trouble after it was said, “You shall not reduce any bricks from your daily quota.”

20 Then, as they came out from Pharaoh, they met Moses and Aaron who stood there to meet them. 21 And they said to them, “Let the Lord look on you and judge, because you have made [b]us abhorrent in the sight of Pharaoh and in the sight of his servants, to put a sword in their hand to kill us.”

22 So Moses returned to the Lord and said, “Lord, why have You brought trouble on this people? Why is it You have sent me? 23 For since I came to Pharaoh to speak in Your name, he has done evil to this people; neither have You delivered Your people at all.”

... absolutely nothing in there about building pyramids.

Thanks for confirming you're fucked in the head.
thumbsup.gif

The whole, "Slaves Built The Pyramids" is a myth created by the so-called "Christians" as means to show the power of their non-existent god.
post a link genius

But it is on you to prove your POV. Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to. My expectations aren't that high. You're a soundbite Deplorable. Just parrot The Moron in Chief's soundbites with no context, or no research.

Talk about a a shitty education system. You are obviously a product of that.
to you? why? you aren't here.

Forum List

Back