Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

pretty sure the pyrmids were built by slaves.

go ahead. tear 'em down.
LOL

Imbecile, read & learn...

This is the atheist version right? Did the Russians interfere or help build them??
You know you could have found the answers to those questions in the article I posted. Why are conservatives so scared of education?
....answers in the wacko propaganda factory article I posted.....hahahahahahahahaha
LOL

As opposed to your "Bible" which you believe states something different?
Correct......
Then why am I still waiting for you to post the book, chapter and verse where it says slaves built the pyramids?
Oh that's right atheists don't have a Bible.....
Exodus Chapter 5 starting with maybe Verse 7
Here's the entire chapter...

Afterward Moses and Aaron went in and told Pharaoh, “Thus says the Lord God of Israel: ‘Let My people go, that they may [a]hold a feast to Me in the wilderness.’ ”

2 And Pharaoh said, “Who is the Lord, that I should obey His voice to let Israel go? I do not know the Lord, nor will I let Israel go.”

3 So they said, “The God of the Hebrews has met with us. Please, let us go three days’ journey into the desert and sacrifice to the Lord our God, lest He fall upon us with pestilence or with the sword.”

4 Then the king of Egypt said to them, “Moses and Aaron, why do you take the people from their work? Get back to your labor.” 5 And Pharaoh said, “Look, the people of the land are many now, and you make them rest from their labor!”

6 So the same day Pharaoh commanded the taskmasters of the people and their officers, saying, 7 “You shall no longer give the people straw to make brick as before. Let them go and gather straw for themselves. 8 And you shall lay on them the quota of bricks which they made before. You shall not reduce it. For they are idle; therefore they cry out, saying, ‘Let us go and sacrifice to our God.’ 9 Let more work be laid on the men, that they may labor in it, and let them not regard false words.”

10 And the taskmasters of the people and their officers went out and spoke to the people, saying, “Thus says Pharaoh: ‘I will not give you straw. 11 Go, get yourselves straw where you can find it; yet none of your work will be reduced.’ ” 12 So the people were scattered abroad throughout all the land of Egypt to gather stubble instead of straw. 13 And the taskmasters forced them to hurry, saying, “Fulfill your work, your daily quota, as when there was straw.” 14 Also the officers of the children of Israel, whom Pharaoh’s taskmasters had set over them, were beaten and were asked, “Why have you not fulfilled your task in making brick both yesterday and today, as before?”

15 Then the officers of the children of Israel came and cried out to Pharaoh, saying, “Why are you dealing thus with your servants? 16 There is no straw given to your servants, and they say to us, ‘Make brick!’ And indeed your servants are beaten, but the fault is in your own people.”

17 But he said, “You are idle! Idle! Therefore you say, ‘Let us go and sacrifice to the Lord.’ 18 Therefore go now and work; for no straw shall be given you, yet you shall deliver the quota of bricks.” 19 And the officers of the children of Israel saw that they were in trouble after it was said, “You shall not reduce any bricks from your daily quota.”

20 Then, as they came out from Pharaoh, they met Moses and Aaron who stood there to meet them. 21 And they said to them, “Let the Lord look on you and judge, because you have made [b]us abhorrent in the sight of Pharaoh and in the sight of his servants, to put a sword in their hand to kill us.”

22 So Moses returned to the Lord and said, “Lord, why have You brought trouble on this people? Why is it You have sent me? 23 For since I came to Pharaoh to speak in Your name, he has done evil to this people; neither have You delivered Your people at all.”

... absolutely nothing in there about building pyramids.

Thanks for confirming you're fucked in the head.
thumbsup.gif

The whole, "Slaves Built The Pyramids" is a myth created by the so-called "Christians" as means to show the power of their non-existent god.
post a link genius

As I said, it was posted with the answer

Don't you people read?

60 MILLION INFECTED Why wasn't obama and biden preparing for another pandemic?
Ron Klain, who was Biden’s chief of staff at the time, said of H1N1 in 2019. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck. If anyone thinks that this can’t happen again

Inauguration Day, Jan. 20, 2017: Trump inherits the National Security Council’s global health security office — the pandemic response team — that Obama had created after the 2014-2016 Ebola outbreak.

go ahead. tear 'em down.
LOL

This is the atheist version right? Did the Russians interfere or help build them??
You know you could have found the answers to those questions in the article I posted. Why are conservatives so scared of education?
....answers in the wacko propaganda factory article I posted.....hahahahahahahahaha
LOL

Correct......
Then why am I still waiting for you to post the book, chapter and verse where it says slaves built the pyramids?

Afterward Moses and Aaron went in and told Pharaoh, “Thus says the Lord God of Israel: ‘Let My people go, that they may [a]hold a feast to Me in the wilderness.’ ”

2 And Pharaoh said, “Who is the Lord, that I should obey His voice to let Israel go? I do not know the Lord, nor will I let Israel go.”

3 So they said, “The God of the Hebrews has met with us. Please, let us go three days’ journey into the desert and sacrifice to the Lord our God, lest He fall upon us with pestilence or with the sword.”

4 Then the king of Egypt said to them, “Moses and Aaron, why do you take the people from their work? Get back to your labor.” 5 And Pharaoh said, “Look, the people of the land are many now, and you make them rest from their labor!”

6 So the same day Pharaoh commanded the taskmasters of the people and their officers, saying, 7 “You shall no longer give the people straw to make brick as before. Let them go and gather straw for themselves. 8 And you shall lay on them the quota of bricks which they made before. You shall not reduce it. For they are idle; therefore they cry out, saying, ‘Let us go and sacrifice to our God.’ 9 Let more work be laid on the men, that they may labor in it, and let them not regard false words.”

10 And the taskmasters of the people and their officers went out and spoke to the people, saying, “Thus says Pharaoh: ‘I will not give you straw. 11 Go, get yourselves straw where you can find it; yet none of your work will be reduced.’ ” 12 So the people were scattered abroad throughout all the land of Egypt to gather stubble instead of straw. 13 And the taskmasters forced them to hurry, saying, “Fulfill your work, your daily quota, as when there was straw.” 14 Also the officers of the children of Israel, whom Pharaoh’s taskmasters had set over them, were beaten and were asked, “Why have you not fulfilled your task in making brick both yesterday and today, as before?”

15 Then the officers of the children of Israel came and cried out to Pharaoh, saying, “Why are you dealing thus with your servants? 16 There is no straw given to your servants, and they say to us, ‘Make brick!’ And indeed your servants are beaten, but the fault is in your own people.”

17 But he said, “You are idle! Idle! Therefore you say, ‘Let us go and sacrifice to the Lord.’ 18 Therefore go now and work; for no straw shall be given you, yet you shall deliver the quota of bricks.” 19 And the officers of the children of Israel saw that they were in trouble after it was said, “You shall not reduce any bricks from your daily quota.”

20 Then, as they came out from Pharaoh, they met Moses and Aaron who stood there to meet them. 21 And they said to them, “Let the Lord look on you and judge, because you have made [b]us abhorrent in the sight of Pharaoh and in the sight of his servants, to put a sword in their hand to kill us.”

22 So Moses returned to the Lord and said, “Lord, why have You brought trouble on this people? Why is it You have sent me? 23 For since I came to Pharaoh to speak in Your name, he has done evil to this people; neither have You delivered Your people at all.”

thumbsup.gif

The whole, "Slaves Built The Pyramids" is a myth created by the so-called "Christians" as means to show the power of their non-existent god.
post a link genius
from your link

Though they were not slaves, the pyramid builders led a life of hard labor, said Adel Okasha, supervisor of the excavation. Their skeletons have signs of arthritis, and their lower vertebrae point to a life passed in difficulty, he said.

yeah, ohhhhkay. can't make it up. then blacks were laborers right? they went to the fields and labored. not sure what the difference is genius.

from your link

Though they were not slaves, the pyramid builders led a life of hard labor, said Adel Okasha, supervisor of the excavation. Their skeletons have signs of arthritis, and their lower vertebrae point to a life passed in difficulty, he said.

yeah, ohhhhkay. can't make it up. then blacks were laborers right? they went to the fields and labored. not sure what the difference is genius.

Did you miss the part about them working part time, as in 3 months a year.

Slavery is a full time job.

Did you miss the part about them working part time, as in 3 months a year.

Slavery is a full time job.
yeah, you know what they were doing 4000 years ago. surrrrrrrrrrrrre. too fking funny. I gave you what the link posted. laborers. look it up.

If you ask a question, pay attention to the answer.
:link::link::link::link:
It was posted with the answer
what is in the link that supports what you said?
The actual quote from the link.

Inauguration Day, Jan. 20, 2017: Trump inherits the National Security Council’s global health security office — the pandemic response team — that Obama had created after the 2014-2016 Ebola outbreak.

yeah, you know what they were doing 4000 years ago. surrrrrrrrrrrrre. too fking funny. I gave you what the link posted. laborers. look it up.

Can't read can you?

Though they were not slaves, the pyramid builders led a life of hard labor, said Adel Okasha

DECISIONS DECISIONS Who to believe Azog ,,or Gates?
As parts of the United States continue to grapple with increasing cases of COVID-19, the disease caused by coronavirus, Bill Gates blasted the country’s overall response to the pandemic.

“You know, this has been a mismanaged situation every step of the way,” the Microsoft (MSFT) co-founder and billionaire said in an interview with STAT News. “It’s shocking. It’s unbelievable — the fact that we would be among the worst in the world.”

Gates added that the variety of missteps by the U.S. government, from testing to issuing guidance to new hires, were baffling.

“The administration’s now hired this Stanford guy who has no background at all just because he agrees with their crackpot theories,” Gates said of Dr. Scott Atlas, the president’s new coronavirus advisor.

Bill Gates answers questions after giving a lecture on international aid to parliamentarians and guests in the Robing Room of the House of Lords in the Palace of Westminster, London. (PHOTO: REUTERS/Tim Ireland/Pool).
More
Melinda Gates, in a separate interview with Axios, concurred with her husband’s opinion.

“We’ve had terrible leadership on this issue, quite frankly,” the co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation said. “And science should never be politicized. Science is about getting at the truth. Science is what moves society forward.”

She added that the government has also effectively “neutered” the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), which was “set up originally to give sound medical advice,” rendering it unable to do its job, hence compounding the COVID-19 response.

There are currently more than than 6.5 million confirmed COVID-19 cases in the U.S., which outpaces other developing countries like India (4.9 million cases), Brazil (4.3 million cases), and Russia (1 million cases).

The lockdowns accompanying the pandemic have resulted in an economic recession, with millions of Americans losing jobs. Nearly 1 in 5 Americans are still worried about losing their job in the next 12 months.
But your libber buddy here just said cases are not important so why do you keep harping on them???
Not important?? Unless it's you or a loved one
Hey I think testing and case documentation is critical and have said so.
What does it prove exactly?
Well for the flu results, for example, we estimate total cases and deaths yearly. There is no case by case documentation. And I am not sure how many diseases we actually attempt to track case by case. But with covid thats all the left was whining for from the get go...testing testing...and the cases and deaths were always thrown out. So, in my mind, the testing and total cases are the proof that it was inept Dem leadership that caused our issues since the mortality rate continues to dive with each day of testing. Just my take.
yep, h1n1 had more deaths. but king obammy was in.
LOL

You're just another fucked in the head conservative.

H1N1: 12,469 deaths
[NCHS - 404 Error - Resource Not Available: 180,882 deaths
60 MILLION INFECTED Why wasn't obama and biden preparing for another pandemic?
Ron Klain, who was Biden’s chief of staff at the time, said of H1N1 in 2019. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck. If anyone thinks that this can’t happen again
Obama's not president, cretin. Impeached Trump is and if there was a shortfall, Impeached Trump had 3 years to fill it.
And now we're saddled with Impeached Trump and our luck has turned to shit.

Good job, cons.

Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

Compare them then. Shouldn't be hard to do. Off you go.

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

So sure, tell me what planks the Democrats actually oppose. Go ahead, try it

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.
You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have
LOL

PussyBitch be like, please don't hurt me!
HE'S not an American no American owes him an explanation he can eat the shit from his queen and for that matter so can you pussy bitch
PussyBitch be like, Mommy!! Make that mean foreigner leave me alone! Mommy!!!! Waaaaaaaa!!

go ahead. tear 'em down.
LOL

LOL

Correct......

thumbsup.gif

post a link genius
from your link

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Exactly how rightarded are you, nutjob?

YOU just posted, "...they were not slaves..."

Like I always say, there is no creature slithering this Earth dumber than a conservative.

They don't want more cases but if they have deaths it benefits them from stating they are COVID-19 related. It is deaths not cases.
But you just said the exact opposite.
I don't see 200k as catastrophic when hospitals get more $$ if they call the deaths due to COVID-19. I don't trust them or the data.
Why would hospitals wait for the random deaths from other causes, when they could just increase the number of real cases.

A doctor can lose their medical license if they wrongfully attribute cause of death.
You don't understand. If someone comes in with cancer but they are also COVID-19 positive they ll say death due to COVID even if cancer is the real cause. Real cases? Very few actually die from COVID-19. Are you trolling?
This is total bullshit. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

What does gas have to do with abortions.

The difference between current reality, and remembering the good old days.

Some states ruled abortions to be "elective surgery" and thus prevented them. There are no numbers available to see if the numbers were cut by a little or cut by a lot. But knowing we don't know, makes you an idiot to pretend last years numbers have anything to do with what happened in 2020.

If you look at the peak users of abortion, women 20-24, women with some college, women not married or cohabitation, zero prior births,

That concludes they're due to women in college, and with that switched to tele-learning, their need for abortions was cut dramatically

You can analyze the data for yourself.

My argument was that Democrats consider 200K catastrohic while 450K abortions EVERY six months is a "choice." Your quibbling over how many abortions there were over the last six specific months doesn't change anything about my point, which is about your attitude. The exact number over the last six months doesn't change your double standard. Address the point.

And my second point was how blaming Trump for a virus at all is your hate partisan absurd bull crap
Kazzer, which position do you disagree with...?

• 200K deaths caused by a pandemic is a disaster
  • 450K abortions were by choice
Many of that 200k would have died anyway. I do Not believe the fake news media. I am pro choice but what is interesting is that if one kills a pregnant lady the crime is a double homicide.

I'm pro-choice, but my argument is not that it's not a human life. It's just that the government has no legitimate power to point a gun at a woman and force her to carry a baby to term in her body. So there is no conflict there with murder being double homocide.

But Democrats specifically argue that abortion is fine, just a choice. I don't argue that, only that it's not a legitimate government power to force the mother to deliver it. Their reasoning is what makes it a double standard.

But if 200K lives is catastrophic, that there were 2 1/2 abortions on average over that time period they considered only a "choice" is massively hypocritical
I don't see 200k as catastrophic when hospitals get more $$ if they call the deaths due to COVID-19. I don't trust them or the data.
What a bunch of conspiratorial nonsense. You have any idea what you’re accusing people of?
100%. I am also 100% confident I am right. 100%. That is right. 100%. I cannot say that enough. I am more certain of that than the Sun rising in the east daily.
You can be as confident as you want. You're still wrong.

Again, I do this for a living. Why would you question me on it? Would you question a brain surgeon on how to do brain surgery? It is honestly insulting. Stop your trolling.
Don’t be so defensive.

What you’re posting is data from 130 companies and ends in 2018. You don’t mention this because it doesn’t help your case. Much of growth in CAPEX comes from a handful of companies, focused in technology. Not bad, but hardly the investment in the blue collar economy that was often touted.

When you zoom out for a more complete picture, there was extra grow in 2018, which basically ended in 2019. The overall growth contributed a minuscule amount to GDP growth.

So you take their opinion over mine. Duke undergrad, NU MBA.

This is hopeless.
I provided data and a specific rebuttal. You are only appearing to authority. If that MBA was worth anything, you might have a critique of my post.

Turns our I’m better at this than you. That’s one of the benefits of not being a Trump devotee. More objectivity and less “cheerleading”.
No. I provided specific data. You provided fuzzy math with an opinion piece.

View attachment 388975
Your data also came from an opinion piece, not that you admitted it, you just presented it without context and without it an explanation of what you were posting. Not particularly honest. I found your source myself though, and was able to provide a critique, something you haven’t found yourself able to do yet.

Your data focused on a small subset of companies. Not the economy as a whole. I provided a better, wider view.
Nope. Mine cape from actual data that is tracked by IBanks and such. I am talking corporate confidence. That is all. It was higher under Trump and the chart below illustrates as such. You don't know what CAPEX is. You don't know much about anything with corporate finance. But you find obscure articles that are embarrassing. I also never said "tax cuts" I said corporate confidence. But the tax cuts definitely helped in terms of wage growth and lowering unemployment.

View attachment 388976
Corporate confidence, otherwise known as feelings. I was speaking in the real of facts and data.

Tax cuts and investment were the topic when you replied to me. Seems like you’re switching the subject because you got caught up in an argument you can’t win

AEI is hardly obscure and you’ve yet to critique the article despite calling it embarrassing. Why? We don’t know. You don’t say. I’d wager because you don’t have a critique.

As for helping with wage growth and unemployment, there was little deviation in those trends. Wages were growing about the same rate in 2016 as in 2018 and 2019. Unemployment was falling at roughly the same rate in 2016 as 2018. This is all speculative, and very little evidence to support it other than your feelings.
Amazing. You are hopeless. Roughly is not the same. It was lower. I gave You a ton of evidence. I am roughly correct.

Check out this huge change in wage growth.

Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 7.17.24 PM.png

You're really blowing me away here.

They don't want more cases but if they have deaths it benefits them from stating they are COVID-19 related. It is deaths not cases.
Why would hospitals wait for the random deaths from other causes, when they could just increase the number of real cases.

A doctor can lose their medical license if they wrongfully attribute cause of death.
You don't understand. If someone comes in with cancer but they are also COVID-19 positive they ll say death due to COVID even if cancer is the real cause. Real cases? Very few actually die from COVID-19. Are you trolling?
Internet? I heard it firsthand. LOL.

Some states ruled abortions to be "elective surgery" and thus prevented them. There are no numbers available to see if the numbers were cut by a little or cut by a lot. But knowing we don't know, makes you an idiot to pretend last years numbers have anything to do with what happened in 2020.

If you look at the peak users of abortion, women 20-24, women with some college, women not married or cohabitation, zero prior births,

That concludes they're due to women in college, and with that switched to tele-learning, their need for abortions was cut dramatically

My argument was that Democrats consider 200K catastrohic while 450K abortions EVERY six months is a "choice." Your quibbling over how many abortions there were over the last six specific months doesn't change anything about my point, which is about your attitude. The exact number over the last six months doesn't change your double standard. Address the point.

And my second point was how blaming Trump for a virus at all is your hate partisan absurd bull crap

Many of that 200k would have died anyway. I do Not believe the fake news media. I am pro choice but what is interesting is that if one kills a pregnant lady the crime is a double homicide.

I'm pro-choice, but my argument is not that it's not a human life. It's just that the government has no legitimate power to point a gun at a woman and force her to carry a baby to term in her body. So there is no conflict there with murder being double homocide.

But Democrats specifically argue that abortion is fine, just a choice. I don't argue that, only that it's not a legitimate government power to force the mother to deliver it. Their reasoning is what makes it a double standard.

But if 200K lives is catastrophic, that there were 2 1/2 abortions on average over that time period they considered only a "choice" is massively hypocritical
What a bunch of conspiratorial nonsense. You have any idea what you’re accusing people of?
100%. I am also 100% confident I am right. 100%. That is right. 100%. I cannot say that enough. I am more certain of that than the Sun rising in the east daily.
Nope. I am not. Again, do you believe convalescent plasma helps in terms of cure? Yes or no?

Again, I do this for a living. Why would you question me on it? Would you question a brain surgeon on how to do brain surgery? It is honestly insulting. Stop your trolling.
Don’t be so defensive.

What you’re posting is data from 130 companies and ends in 2018. You don’t mention this because it doesn’t help your case. Much of growth in CAPEX comes from a handful of companies, focused in technology. Not bad, but hardly the investment in the blue collar economy that was often touted.

When you zoom out for a more complete picture, there was extra grow in 2018, which basically ended in 2019. The overall growth contributed a minuscule amount to GDP growth.

So you take their opinion over mine. Duke undergrad, NU MBA.

This is hopeless.
I provided data and a specific rebuttal. You are only appearing to authority. If that MBA was worth anything, you might have a critique of my post.

Turns our I’m better at this than you. That’s one of the benefits of not being a Trump devotee. More objectivity and less “cheerleading”.
No. I provided specific data. You provided fuzzy math with an opinion piece.

View attachment 388975
Your data also came from an opinion piece, not that you admitted it, you just presented it without context and without it an explanation of what you were posting. Not particularly honest. I found your source myself though, and was able to provide a critique, something you haven’t found yourself able to do yet.

Your data focused on a small subset of companies. Not the economy as a whole. I provided a better, wider view.
Nope. Mine cape from actual data that is tracked by IBanks and such. I am talking corporate confidence. That is all. It was higher under Trump and the chart below illustrates as such. You don't know what CAPEX is. You don't know much about anything with corporate finance. But you find obscure articles that are embarrassing. I also never said "tax cuts" I said corporate confidence. But the tax cuts definitely helped in terms of wage growth and lowering unemployment.

View attachment 388976
Corporate confidence, otherwise known as feelings. I was speaking in the real of facts and data.

Tax cuts and investment were the topic when you replied to me. Seems like you’re switching the subject because you got caught up in an argument you can’t win

AEI is hardly obscure and you’ve yet to critique the article despite calling it embarrassing. Why? We don’t know. You don’t say. I’d wager because you don’t have a critique.

As for helping with wage growth and unemployment, there was little deviation in those trends. Wages were growing about the same rate in 2016 as in 2018 and 2019. Unemployment was falling at roughly the same rate in 2016 as 2018. This is all speculative, and very little evidence to support it other than your feelings.
Amazing. You are hopeless. Roughly is not the same. It was lower. I gave You a ton of evidence. I am roughly correct.

Check out this huge change in wage growth.

View attachment 389164

You're really blowing me away here.
I already proved you wrong on this. Move on.

Internet? I heard it firsthand. LOL.
"I heard it first hand" is self contradictory. If you heard it, it's by definition second hand.

Do you realize how unlikely it is that someone dies and just so happens have to have COVID without it being a cause?

Nope. I am not. Again, do you believe convalescent plasma helps in terms of cure? Yes or no?
The term cure is rarely if ever used in medicine. Convalescent plasma has descent data behind it as a reasonably effective treatment. I don't know why you think that's important.

You still have no idea what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back