Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Inauguration Day, Jan. 20, 2017: Trump inherits the National Security Council’s global health security office — the pandemic response team — that Obama had created after the 2014-2016 Ebola outbreak.
all that is irrelevant try againBECAUSE
Ron Klain, who was Biden’s chief of staff at the time, said of H1N1 in 2019. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck. If anyone thinks that this can’t happen again

You call it irrelevant, when it answers the question you asked.
60 MILLION INFECTED Why wasn't obama and biden preparing for another pandemic?

They did prepare, by creating a pandemic response team.

If you ask a question, pay attention to the answer.

Those from North Carolina - especially those expousing Confederate names - aren't the brightest tools in the box. But they are tools nonetheless.

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
It’s called being a great leader and avoiding hysteria
LOLOL

Yeah, Impeached Trump would never want to cause a panic.

img.php
Fake impeachment you mean

He was impeached by House of Representatives. It is real.
How many Republicans agreed in the House?

"all the presidents you've covered didn't get anything done, Bob, except me" - Trump says at the start of the book

Trump sure told Bob who the Big Kahuna is around here!

I can post dozens of videos showing Biden Coumo Pelosi and other dems downplaying the virus...when they were asked why they did that... each one said just what Trump said....did not want to panic society...so this is yet another false scandal....don't you have any reasons for us to vote FOR Biden and not just against Trump?......
I can post dozens of videos showing Biden Coumo Pelosi and other dems downplaying the virus...when they were asked why they did that... each one said just what Trump said....did not want to panic society...so this is yet another false scandal....don't you have any reasons for us to vote FOR Biden and not just against Trump?......
When a president proves he is incompetent, dishonest, and has brought great harm to the nation, there is nothing wrong with voting him out office. It's hard to imagine Biden being a more discussing and incompetent president than Trump.
Well if you had a brain then you would be able to imagine harder.
Yeah he obviously has no brain.

Pottinger told Trump covid would be worse than SARS, that people get it from another people, not from animals, that it's "a once in a lifetime health emergency"

Wow, this is such a stupid thread.

I listened to the tape, the conversation was transcribed under it.

Leave it to CNN to take everything out of context and Bob Woodward to make hyperbole of nothing.

Trump isn't "lying," he is just doing what all good leaders and politicians do, he is and was. . . leading. Duh.

Stupid ass reason for a thread to go on for so many pages.

But it is pointless, b/c the corporate media want something else, they WANT a panic, they WANT to destroy the economy. . . it serves their purpose to get BIDEN elected. . . duh.

Are you folks this dumb, really?

Direct quote from Trump;

"I wanted to- I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic."

Anyone who entirely believes the narrative of either CNN, Woodward, OR Trump needs their head examined. . . . :heehee:

4eim8g.jpg
Yes they are indeed that dumb thinking biden is the answer even after going along with the corruption of Obama,beam me up Scotty there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

Just like Nixon knew......Trumpybear knew and did it on purpose. It's on tape.

Are there no patriotic Republicans left in the party?
Spare me.....we are the only patriots there are. You goofs want open borders, jobs overseas, no police, and checks to sit home wearing your goofy masks.

This is about lying on purpose to the American people about how deadly the new virus was, not the lies you and your kind spread about our regulated border, or the export of capital, or de-funding choke holds......

But again, you're lying. You hate Trump and attack him for whatever he says. So why should anyone give a shit when you are part of the leftist echo chamber calling Trump a liar when you're constantly lying about him?

On Feb 7th, after speaking with the Chinese leader, during Woodwards taped interview with the Trumpybear, Trumpybear was explaining how much more deadly the new virus was compared to the Flu. He is a proven liar. Everyone in the country can and has listen to him lying through his teeth. Maybe it hasn't broken into the Faux News Circle yet, but it's like a reality train coming down the track.

And why is your hyping the virus somehow less dishonest than Trump downplaying it?
Could not have said it better myself.

45 knew in early February that coronavirus posed a unique and deadly threat to the United States, and was “More Deadly Than Even Your Strenuous Flus.” At the time, Trump repeatedly publicly downplayed the virus as no more dangerous than the flu.

This one horrindous lie has killed over One Hundred Ninety-Four Thousand Americans.

What 45 has done is murder Tens of Thousands of Americans.

But I'm sure his followers do not mind.
Actually your idiot Dem governors knocked off about 90,000 in their 6 states right off the bat and and an 8% mortality rate.
Man you read my mind,you took them to school just as I have in this whole thread.lol
Wasn't our fault all the virus infected from China and Europe came into America through NY BUT now NY is one of the cleanest states while Red states are dropping like sick dogs

The primary source for the U.S. infection was Europe. For all of empty boasts about closing down entry from China, well another in a long line of lies. Over 100,00 People entered the U.S. From China after the outbreak.
Give us your detailed plan to stop the Kung Flu. What would you have done in Jan, Feb, Mar.....

Be specific.
You mean the Kung fu hoax.lol

These tapes are just a fucking glimpse. you ain’t even scratched the fucking surface yet

Trump said he was "breaking China's ass" on trade. "oh yes, we have some disagreements", Trump groused

"stuff happens. and you have to make it good", said Eloquent Donald

45 knew in early February that coronavirus posed a unique and deadly threat to the United States, and was “More Deadly Than Even Your Strenuous Flus.” At the time, Trump repeatedly publicly downplayed the virus as no more dangerous than the flu.

This one horrindous lie has killed over One Hundred Ninety-Four Thousand Americans.

What 45 has done is murder Tens of Thousands of Americans.

But I'm sure his followers do not mind.
Actually your idiot Dem governors knocked off about 90,000 in their 6 states right off the bat and and an 8% mortality rate.
Man you read my mind,you took them to school just as I have in this whole thread.lol
Wasn't our fault all the virus infected from China and Europe came into America through NY BUT now NY is one of the cleanest states while Red states are dropping like sick dogs

The primary source for the U.S. infection was Europe. For all of empty boasts about closing down entry from China, well another in a long line of lies. Over 100,00 People entered the U.S. From China after the outbreak.
Give us your detailed plan to stop the Kung Flu. What would you have done in Jan, Feb, Mar.....

Be specific.

In January he'd have attacked Trump for trying to divert from his impeachment.

In February he'd have called Trump a racist for travel restrictions

In March, he'd do February's plan again

In April he'd say the travel restrictions weren't strong enough

In May he'd say we need to shut down the economy until after the election

In June he'd have said we should shut down the economy again while he attacked Trump for the economic impacts of the first shut down

In July, he'd follow June's plan again

In August, he'd follow June's plan again
"""" It'll disappear ,like a miracle lt'll disappear""" ""It's a hoax"" Trump is a lying SOB and I'm amazed that the 1 or 2 smart republicans here don't get it

And you keep lying and hyping the Biden virus. How is hyping it less dishonest than downplaying it?
Perfect example of what a great liar he is.lol

Just like Nixon knew......Trumpybear knew and did it on purpose. It's on tape.

Are there no patriotic Republicans left in the party?
Spare me.....we are the only patriots there are. You goofs want open borders, jobs overseas, no police, and checks to sit home wearing your goofy masks.

This is about lying on purpose to the American people about how deadly the new virus was, not the lies you and your kind spread about our regulated border, or the export of capital, or de-funding choke holds......

But again, you're lying. You hate Trump and attack him for whatever he says. So why should anyone give a shit when you are part of the leftist echo chamber calling Trump a liar when you're constantly lying about him?

On Feb 7th, after speaking with the Chinese leader, during Woodwards taped interview with the Trumpybear, Trumpybear was explaining how much more deadly the new virus was compared to the Flu. He is a proven liar. Everyone in the country can and has listen to him lying through his teeth. Maybe it hasn't broken into the Faux News Circle yet, but it's like a reality train coming down the track.

And why is your hyping the virus somehow less dishonest than Trump downplaying it?

It is proving to be at least 5 times deadlier as the flu. If the threat were hyped instead of downplayed, fewer Americans would have died. By downplaying it he exponentially increased the spread among the public.

How about telling the truth.
Another brainwashed sheep taken in by the corporate controolled media that this is a deadly virus unable to face reality the cdc has inflated the numbers drastically.upi sheep are so stupid upyou don’t get it same with after 9/11 we have lost many freedoms of ours and have become a dreconian country sense this fake corona visas panic by the elite was created so the government can own its citizens.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
EXCEPT HIMSELF
His unique brand of ignorance, arrogance, indifference, and stupidity is unprecedented in US History:

Don The Con Has Blood On His Hands

"The numbers tell the basic story. Donald John Trump — the name of the impeached president that should deservedly appear on indictments once his criminal regime is ended — learned from U.S. intelligence channels the threat posed by China's coronavirus on Jan. 3, with a more thorough briefing on Jan. 22.

"He thwarted testing and other health safety preparations. That way, he could fool the public and help bolster the stock market and jobs reports that are vital to his re-election campaign.

"As of March 1, meanwhile, the United States reported just 89 cases of coronavirus because of the difficulties of testing and other lack of federal action to warn the public.

"One month later, on April 1, some 211,000 cases were reported in the United States."
George these posts of yours are making them think you agree with them that biden is the answer the fact you are saying nothing negative about him.

Hey meaner gene tells us your plan. What would you have done in Jan, Feb, Mar....

Well in January I would have voted to remove Trump from office.

That would have put Pence in charge, who wouldn't have "played it down"
So after all these months you still have no plan.

Dismissed.
Actually part two of my plan was to then impeach Pence in February, remove him from office in March and put Nancy Pelosi in the oval office.

We would have then had experienced leadership at the helm who didn't want to "play it down"
So your plan is "ORANGE MAN BAD".

Dismissed.
Nostra You really want a Russian puppet in our WH ?? Trump is beholden to Putin for not giving up what he knows about Trump
When Obammy went to visit Putin he wore kneepads and you are concerned with Trump being a Russian puppet? Do you ever, ever think for yourself?
And what happens when Biden loses in a landslide and the President is around 4 more years? You better take something for your delusions.
Truth is young man I'll be sick BUT America will be on life support ,,because trump is an impostor
Then trot out a better candidate hypocrite.
They can’t,not from the other one running against him anyways.lol if they trotted out Dennis kucinih then they would easily have great reason not to vote for trump but they don’t,lol

When I would have come into office I'd have made sure we were fully supplied with enough material to fight the virus NOT complain that Obama left the cupboards bear Then when told how serious the virus was I'd have taken immediate action, not try and bullshitted it away

Actually Nostra is asking what would you have done AFTER Trump shut down the pandemic response team, and didn't restock the strategic medical reserves.

You would have to start with 3 years of pandemic response neglect.

All you could have done was to start the response at the start of February, getting them to ramp up PPE, restocking the medical reserves etc, instead of waiting until March to do anything to prepare.
That was obama and biden who did not restock needed medical supplies after obama N1H1 OUTBREAK.
Exactly,he can only cry in defeat after being checkmated.lol

Makes no difference since you crapped out Biden as your candidate. He is a total blathering idiot.
Biden is the same corporate tool he's always been.
I've never supported him, and I never will.
If you object to Biden and support a brain-dead thug like Trump, you're either a fool or a troll.
Which is it?

Don The Con Has Blood On His Hands

"Update: The New York Times reported on April 6 more specifically, that Trump's trade adviser Petter Navarro advised him in January that the U.S. death toll could be a half-million Americans: Risk of Worst-Case Scenario ‘Should Not Be Overlooked,’ Memo Warned by Maggie Haberman."
Easy.....I vote for Trump who supports American values like respect of the flag, jobs in the US, protected borders, military support, the police, support of businesses, strong economy, US products......not even close so I guess that makes me not a tool, or a fool, but cool.
The fact our resident troll op hated your post makes it truthful.lol

politicizing the coronavirus. View attachment 387019

Tramp beat them to it.
Report says....maybe....could be.....might have....possibly....these are all libber media terms on all their articles.
Politicizing the covid 19

tramp beat them to it, because he ignored it and lied to the American people, all for greed and the stock market.
Of course he ignored it,he knew the virus was a hoax,that it’s no more deadly than the common cold.lol get with the program troll.

"7 weeks from today: Election Day. We have just 49 days to save what’s left of our decimated democracy. Trump CAN win. Don’t think he can’t. He has every intention of finishing his job of crushing our country. Of killing off another quarter-million Americans by January 1st. It’s not negligent homicide. It’s not incompetence. It’s conscious, pre-meditated killing. Encouraged and overseen by a psychopath. A Fascist. 49 DAYS." - Michael M Moore

yeah, you know what they were doing 4000 years ago. surrrrrrrrrrrrre. too fking funny. I gave you what the link posted. laborers. look it up.

Can't read can you?

Though they were not slaves, the pyramid builders led a life of hard labor, said Adel Okasha
Funny, they say they weren’t slaves 4000 years later and you believe them. Dude, that’s hilarious

Forum List

Back