Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

A

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
It’s called being a great leader and avoiding hysteria
LOLOL

Yeah, Impeached Trump would never want to cause a panic.

img.php
Fake impeachment you mean

He was impeached by House of Representatives. It is real.
And what? What’s that actually mean?
It was an entire fraud to weaken him
Biden and his son are the ones who made tens of millions

Who is guilty of nepotism?

All those excuses doesn’t mean anything.
Even one of his advisers Navarro warned Trump in writing this pandemic will hit US

He was in daily meetings with the heads of the CDC, and NIH, and you want him to ignore them in favor of Peter Navarro?

Mid March outbreak was small here in US . True. ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? In January, February and March China was in full scale war of Coronavirus. The whole world knew this is a big health crisis. March and April Trump and Fox are very busy downplaying the crisis. Didn’t start ordering supplies still mid March. That is a total failure of the administration. Then he blamed China and Obama.

OMG....Downplaying while behind the scenes fighting it very aggressively....I tell ya. Your argument here is pure Bull Shit....You are using hindsight to nit pick his response and I don't recall reading from you or any other democrat in here at the time anything of the sort, other than when he did act you calling him a wannabe dictator or some such....

What you are doing is politicizing this virus, and it is disgusting.

Now you tell me what kind of a president is that? Trump is part of the problem. As long as Trump is the president I don’t think this crisis will go away.

I think Trump's actions during this virus were far better than the previous administrations reaction to H1N1, that's for sure....And, ofcourse this crisis won't go away, because you people can't be honest for one second...
As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

Calm? Like he does at his hate rallies? Do you mean like that?
dont change the subject,,,

So not calm thank you.
what I dont get is why are dems trying so hard to get trump re-elected???
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.
How can I change your mind? We’d have to live in the same reality first.

You said you were here to change minds...I didn't say that...How you approach it is up to you....But, the current tactic you are using is a failure...

It's amazing how one leftist after another like colfax and eddiew believe that if somehow they can just convey how much they really, truly, totally hate Trump it will somehow convince us to vote against our own interests for Biden. That while they shallowly deny all the hate coming from Biden, Pelosi, Schummer and company

Absolutely...They are vapid of anything even remotely tied to rational, intelectual debate...I understand that Trump triggers them, but my God....They can't have a civil conversation anymore without using a slew of slurs and insults that would get them punched in the mouth in person.
Now you are playing like the victim.
Hate Trump? My GOD. What is there to like Trump? A totally corrupted, racist dog shit, traitor, disgusting, dishonest, liar human being.
Can’t have a civil conversation? You want me to go to Gizmo. Is that a civil conversation?

Pelosi? Visiting her constituents in China town is a violations?

Trump lied to Americans downplayed the Coronavirus. Trump lied...... people died. Is that supposed to be acceptable?

Ah, that is pure bull shit, triggered, talking point crap....Look at the videos, Pelosi not only visited the people of Chinatown, she was there NOT wearing a mask, surrounded by people less than 6 ft away, telling people it was safe....BUT, you want to hammer Trump for not panicing at the very same time....Where is your shame?

Bullshit? Really? Pelosi visited her constituents in Chinatown February 24, 2020. Mask and social distancing was not even enforced at that time. California went on lock down March 20, 2020 using Fauci guidelines.
What part of that don’t you understand?

I don't understand how you can nakedly give Pelosi a pass, while at the same time you are everserating Trump for not taking to the airwaves and scream "the sky is falling", while hiding a Democrat you justify trying to use the when what was in place? Shouldn't have Pelosi been showing leadership as well? I mean she is speaker, no?
I posted specific dates when Pelosi visited Chinatown February 24. At that time there no mask mandate and social distancing. What part of that don’t you understand? Trump rally February 28 called it the new Democrats hoax. Compared to Trump rallies and trips NO DISTANCING AND NO MASK. Just because Trump mentioned Pelosi visited Chinatown doesn’t mean it’s right. It’s just another Trumpy BS.

Trump downplaying this crisis caused people’s lives and hardships. Does he care? No he doesn’t give a shit...... Look at his indoor rally in Nevada yesterday. Shows callous disregard of American lives. I don’t understand how you can support a leader that caused so many lives and economic crisis because of his ineptness, ignorance and stupidity.

Democrats hyping the hoax is perfectly fine. I mean it's for partisan benefit. Complete honesty in your hack partisan book. Sure it is.

Downplaying your hype actually means Trump was pretty accurate
OUT of the Horses ASS Mouth
Bob Woodward appeared on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert Monday night where he revealed new audio of President Trump that shocked Colbert.

Last week, Woodward released audio recordings of conversations he had with Trump for his new book, Rage. In the recordings from February and March, Trump can be heard acknowledging how dangerous and deadly the coronavirus could be, but that he wanted to downplay it publicly, which is exactly what he did.

Trump continued holding large rallies into March, where he referred to criticism of his handling of the pandemic as a Democrat hoax, and he refused to wear a mask in public as the CDC had recommended. But as Trump told Woodward on April 13, in private, he was much more cautious.

“Bob, it’s so easily transmissible, you wouldn’t even believe it,” Trump told Woodward. “I mean, you could, you could be in the room…I was in the White House a couple of days ago, meeting of 10 people in the Oval Office and a guy sneezed—innocently. Not a horrible—you know, just a sneeze. The entire room bailed out, okay? Including me, by the way.”

“Well, I know he’s making light there at the end,” Colbert responded after hearing the audio, “but at the heart of that is something extraordinarily shocking.”

Last I checked we still have the freedom to attend or not, right?

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ENDANGER THE LIVES OF OTHERS. YOUR FREEDOM OF ASSEMBLEY AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH DO NOT INCLUDE THE RIGHT ENDANGER OTHERS.

Oh, did I miss where the right to assemble was taken away? I know you libs are big on telling others what to do and all, but until our rights are taken, I can assemble where I please....

Another ConJob Fanasty. The Right To Assembly does NOT give a person the Right To Endanger Others.

A hack leftist Democrat constantly excusing the leftists rioting and looting and destroying inner cities across America saying "The Right To Assembly does NOT give a person the Right To Endanger Others" yet again shows what a bunch of disingenuous partisan hacks you idiots are

Explain how Democrats are no longer OK with 450K abortions in six months. Go
And republicans are O.K. with 200K deaths of fully sentient human beings.

Yeah, all these asshole believe in that "Right To Life" shit until told to otherwise.

they aren't pro life, only pro birth.

that makes them all truly pitiful.

The so-called "Right To Life" ends at birth.

In order to believe in the so-called "Right To Life", you first have to believe in Right to Exist as a human being.

You have to oppose war. War is absolute taking of any life. To support the "Right To Life", you oppose war because you believe in value of life, even that of a person you consider to be an enemy. War is about the total destruction of life. Life has no value in war. Life must be taken in war. War is complete and total polar opposite of the "Right To Life". War is killing as many as possible as fast as possible in the shortest time possible.

You have oppose Anti-Semitism, Bigotry, Homophobia, Islamaphobia and Racism. The "Right To Life" mean that life, regardless the Race, Creed, Color, Sexual Orientation, Skin Color or Country of Origin that life is in and of it valuable. IF you are a Racist, IF you are Bigot, IF you hate a person because of how they worship, IF you hate a person because of their sexual orientation and want to violence to them, YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN "THE RIGHT TO LIFE". Because if you believe in the "Right To Life", you repect and honor the the person for who and what they are.

You have to oppose Capital Execution (The State Taking A Life, the "Right To Life" mean you oppose this).

You have to oppose the use of torture and violence against those you percieve as an enemy. The intentional infliction of bodily harm goes against the so-called "Right To Life".

You have to oppose the taking of children from their parents at gun and being put in cages, that one act has nothing to with the so-called "Right To Life" and is the intention infliction of mental, emotional and physical harm on children.

The "Right To Life" means exactly that, life. You do not support, condone or encourage harm, violence, torture and death upon others because they have the same "Right To Life' you have.

Cons are two faced double dealing liars. They do not believe in a "Right To Life", for them it is all about controlling another persons life and deciding they want done with that life.

IF individual life is fucking important to them, they would be the first to demand a proper scientific response to COVID, instead they talk shit about averages.

You have serious mental issues. You have a whole strawman world for people who disagree with you and zero self reflection about your own party

Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

Compare them then. Shouldn't be hard to do. Off you go.

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

So sure, tell me what planks the Democrats actually oppose. Go ahead, try it

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.

Yes, that's how it works. I can print out the Communist Manifesto and go through it line by line and anzalyze it against every Democrat in the party, or since you claim to know what the Manifesto says and you OBVIOUSLY know what Democrats think, you could just list a few significant disagreements.

Oh, but I'm lazy, yeah, that's the problem.

Game, set and match. Dr. Grump has a glass jaw and goes down on the first punch

My God, I'm sorry. I thought New Zealand government schools were better than ours. Most western government schools are. Apparently not in your case, my bad.

Again, you said four things. I said you TALK about the two you AGREE with Democrats and not about the two you don't. Here's how you know I said that. You read my posts. Which apparently you can't do since you whiffed on them multiple times now.

It would be interesting to get a foreign perspective. I've lived in Europe, but ever the south Pacific. But all you chose to talk about on the board is what you agree with Democrats on. And you parrot their you hate Trump political rhetoric. Boring as shit. You're providing nothing that American Democrats don't provide. That when you sit in your closet and think other thoughts isn't interesting unless you share them with anyone.

So for example, sure, the Dutch are far more in agreement with Democrats than Republicans. But they never just blasted me about Trump like a Democrat. They love history and geography and so do I. We had really interesting conversations.

But with you it's just long live the government, long live Democrats, death to Republicans. Just like any other Democrat

I thought Bush Snr was a pretty good president.
I don't think you realise that my extreme dislike of Trump has nothing to do with him being a Repub. I thought he was a sack of shit tosser long before he came into politics.

Well, this board is very parochial, as are you. And you DON'T ramble on about Repub points all the time? Why even bother bringing that up? Everybody on this board is slanted one more or the other. Stop being disingenuous and acting taking a holier than thou attitude. You are no different from me.

Well, as someone who has lived in Europe and LOVED the experience and talking politics to Europeans event though they were pretty left, they did have different views and opinions from the American left that made it interesting. And they were no where as angry and hateful as the left. They asked me about guns and the death penalty which they opposed because they wanted to know.

It's just a disappointment that you're from New Zealand, even further. And no one would know you're not a Democrat from New Jersey from anything you post. You never argue or disagree with Democrats ever and you never agree with Republicans ever.

All you do is when asked come up with theoretical differences between you and Democrats you never consider worth mentioning in an actual discussion.

Just a disappointment, that's all

You didn't see me say that I am anti abortion and anti affirmative action? That wasn't you?
I see many shades of grey, thus us having six different political parties in our parliament. You have only 330 million and you only have two. So, my persepetive is very different. In NZ I have voted for Greens, Labour (your Dems), National (your Repubs) and on one occasion ACT (to the right of National). You know nothing about my politics. Not once have I lauded BLM (nor have I criticised them), or antifa. In fact, I think antifa are a bunch of losers. The problem with this board is that it is, and always has been, overwhelmingly right wing. There is more to debate against that platform. Helps that Trump is in office I guess. But, as mentioned, he is such a deplorable human being, until he is out of office I guess I'll be slamming him. I make no apologies for doing so.

And it would kinda help that you too be critical of him. I mean, after all you seem a mouthpiece for his administration. Talk about disappointment.

I don't see shades of gray but I'm not even a Republican, I'm a libertarian. Trump is not a libertarian, I'm comparing him to Biden and what they are going to do to America. I'm not interested in expanding either the rioting and looting and thugs taking over our inner cities spreading or brown outs where freaking California, the home of technology can't run their A/C in summer afternoons because of leftist environmental extremism. You're totally self deluded. I operate entirely in gray now while you operate entirely in black and white Democrat Party ideology

If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history

But it is on you to prove your POV. Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to. My expectations aren't that high. You're a soundbite Deplorable. Just parrot The Moron in Chief's soundbites with no context, or no research.

Talk about a a shitty education system. You are obviously a product of that.

Dr Grump: Here's an idea, kaz. Spoon feed me. Do research and provide me links and then it's up to me. I will of course reject anything that disagrees with my beloved Democrat party. Go ahead, kaz. I'll sit and wait here while you do that

Yeah, you just go ahead and do that, Dr. Lazy Ass

Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.
You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have
LOL

PussyBitch be like, please don't hurt me!
HE'S not an American no American owes him an explanation he can eat the shit from his queen and for that matter so can you pussy bitch

Dr. Grump's not an American, yet he's indistinguishable on the site from a New Jersey Democrat. He's a Democrat Party worshiper in every way just like the rest of them on the site

from your link

Though they were not slaves, the pyramid builders led a life of hard labor, said Adel Okasha, supervisor of the excavation. Their skeletons have signs of arthritis, and their lower vertebrae point to a life passed in difficulty, he said.

yeah, ohhhhkay. can't make it up. then blacks were laborers right? they went to the fields and labored. not sure what the difference is genius.

Did you miss the part about them working part time, as in 3 months a year.

Slavery is a full time job.
son,

The link stated, Though they were not slaves, the pyramid builders led a life of hard labor, said Adel Okasha, supervisor of the excavation. Their skeletons have signs of arthritis, and their lower vertebrae point to a life passed in difficulty, he said.

too funny, hard life and their lower vertebrae shows a life in difficulty. but they only worked three months a year., hahaahahahahahahahahahahaha son, you're so stupid you have a degree in stupid.

Last edited:
If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history

But it is on you to prove your POV. Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to. My expectations aren't that high. You're a soundbite Deplorable. Just parrot The Moron in Chief's soundbites with no context, or no research.

Dr Grump: Here's an idea, kaz. Spoon feed me. Do research and provide me links and then it's up to me. I will of course reject anything that disagrees with my beloved Democrat party. Go ahead, kaz. I'll sit and wait here while you do that

he's a foreigner, don't spoon feed the foreign trolls.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I’ll tell you one...Private property...Democrats absolutely oppose that.

Progressive income tax, government education, removing the right of inheritance, a national bank, confiscating the property and rights of people who try to leave, state control over communication and transportation, ...

The Democrat party is clearly communist. If you discuss the planks of the manifesto without telling leftists that is where it came from, they will agree with it plank by plank.

I just refuse to feed Dr. Grump who sits there and says feed me

You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have
LOL

HE'S not an American no American owes him an explanation he can eat the shit from his queen and for that matter so can you pussy bitch

Dr. Grump's not an American, yet he's indistinguishable on the site from a New Jersey Democrat. He's a Democrat Party worshiper in every way just like the rest of them on the site
I find that some on this board from other countries can look upon us in a more truthful light than republicans here mired in the Trump swamp

LOL

I find that some on this board from other countries can look upon us in a more truthful light than republicans here mired in the Trump swamp
Yes the Obammy Fan Club you mean

politicizing the coronavirus. View attachment 387019

Tramp beat them to it.
Report says....maybe....could be.....might have....possibly....these are all libber media terms on all their articles.
Politicizing the covid 19

tramp beat them to it, because he ignored it and lied to the American people, all for greed and the stock market.
Of course he ignored it,he knew the virus was a hoax,that it’s no more deadly than the common cold.lol get with the program troll.
Then you believe Trump lied to Woodward when he said the virus was a disaster??

politicizing the coronavirus. View attachment 387019

Tramp beat them to it.
Report says....maybe....could be.....might have....possibly....these are all libber media terms on all their articles.
Anonymous sources are what you wackos accept for fact...pathetic.
They also accept the idiot box in the living room as gospel fact.hee hee.lol
Better than you believing the degenerate liar trump as the gospel

Forum List

Back