Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history

But it is on you to prove your POV. Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to. My expectations aren't that high. You're a soundbite Deplorable. Just parrot The Moron in Chief's soundbites with no context, or no research.

Talk about a a shitty education system. You are obviously a product of that.

Dr Grump: Here's an idea, kaz. Spoon feed me. Do research and provide me links and then it's up to me. I will of course reject anything that disagrees with my beloved Democrat party. Go ahead, kaz. I'll sit and wait here while you do that

Yeah, you just go ahead and do that, Dr. Lazy Ass
he's a foreigner, don't spoon feed the foreign trolls.
Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

Compare them then. Shouldn't be hard to do. Off you go.

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

So sure, tell me what planks the Democrats actually oppose. Go ahead, try it

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.
You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have
LOL

PussyBitch be like, please don't hurt me!
HE'S not an American no American owes him an explanation he can eat the shit from his queen and for that matter so can you pussy bitch

Dr. Grump's not an American, yet he's indistinguishable on the site from a New Jersey Democrat. He's a Democrat Party worshiper in every way just like the rest of them on the site
I find that some on this board from other countries can look upon us in a more truthful light than republicans here mired in the Trump swamp

Funny how you like the foreigner who agrees with the Democrat party on every issue just like you do. When you agree with a foreigner who isn't straight line party position with you on every subject, then let me know and it'll be worth less than the zero you're loving someone who agrees with you on every issue is
Am I supposed to love those who are the complete opposite of my thinking?
ever hear the phrase, 'fellow american'?

To Democrats, nothing means more than fellow Democrat. Which Dr. Grump is to eddiew
Grump is OK with me ,,,He has the basics down pat

That's what I said. I asked you about your claim you don't agree with Democrats on everything. Like what? Obviously you're a collectivist herd, it's easy to think of things you agree on since it includes everything. What do you disagree on?
Thought I answered that I want all illegals out of the country Come back legally

So you would actually deport them? Do you support a wall?
Yes deport but don't come into homes and rip them out of their beds Do it in a calm methodical way. treat them like human beings.....and no No trumps wall

Yes deport but don't come into homes and rip them out of their beds Do it in a calm methodical way. treat them like human beings.....and no No trumps wall
like they did to Paul Manafort and Roger Stone? with that kind of respect. Again, a fking demofk steps on his ownself to make a point. wow, can't make it up the lack or missing integrity from you assholes.

I find no need to shove it in their faces ,,Just as you rarely IF EVER have anything to say opposite a republicans views Just for kicks ,here's one ,,I don't want illegals here
cut spending, drop health insurance. stop taking demofk money. get out of Syria. I have many things I disagree on. Bring jobs home from China. lower the taxes. shit there's plenty. now you.

Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.
You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have
LOL

HE'S not an American no American owes him an explanation he can eat the shit from his queen and for that matter so can you pussy bitch

Dr. Grump's not an American, yet he's indistinguishable on the site from a New Jersey Democrat. He's a Democrat Party worshiper in every way just like the rest of them on the site
so very true.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
My God, I'm sorry. I thought New Zealand government schools were better than ours. Most western government schools are. Apparently not in your case, my bad.

Again, you said four things. I said you TALK about the two you AGREE with Democrats and not about the two you don't. Here's how you know I said that. You read my posts. Which apparently you can't do since you whiffed on them multiple times now.

It would be interesting to get a foreign perspective. I've lived in Europe, but ever the south Pacific. But all you chose to talk about on the board is what you agree with Democrats on. And you parrot their you hate Trump political rhetoric. Boring as shit. You're providing nothing that American Democrats don't provide. That when you sit in your closet and think other thoughts isn't interesting unless you share them with anyone.

So for example, sure, the Dutch are far more in agreement with Democrats than Republicans. But they never just blasted me about Trump like a Democrat. They love history and geography and so do I. We had really interesting conversations.

But with you it's just long live the government, long live Democrats, death to Republicans. Just like any other Democrat

I thought Bush Snr was a pretty good president.
I don't think you realise that my extreme dislike of Trump has nothing to do with him being a Repub. I thought he was a sack of shit tosser long before he came into politics.

Well, this board is very parochial, as are you. And you DON'T ramble on about Repub points all the time? Why even bother bringing that up? Everybody on this board is slanted one more or the other. Stop being disingenuous and acting taking a holier than thou attitude. You are no different from me.

Well, as someone who has lived in Europe and LOVED the experience and talking politics to Europeans event though they were pretty left, they did have different views and opinions from the American left that made it interesting. And they were no where as angry and hateful as the left. They asked me about guns and the death penalty which they opposed because they wanted to know.

It's just a disappointment that you're from New Zealand, even further. And no one would know you're not a Democrat from New Jersey from anything you post. You never argue or disagree with Democrats ever and you never agree with Republicans ever.

All you do is when asked come up with theoretical differences between you and Democrats you never consider worth mentioning in an actual discussion.

Just a disappointment, that's all

You didn't see me say that I am anti abortion and anti affirmative action? That wasn't you?
I see many shades of grey, thus us having six different political parties in our parliament. You have only 330 million and you only have two. So, my persepetive is very different. In NZ I have voted for Greens, Labour (your Dems), National (your Repubs) and on one occasion ACT (to the right of National). You know nothing about my politics. Not once have I lauded BLM (nor have I criticised them), or antifa. In fact, I think antifa are a bunch of losers. The problem with this board is that it is, and always has been, overwhelmingly right wing. There is more to debate against that platform. Helps that Trump is in office I guess. But, as mentioned, he is such a deplorable human being, until he is out of office I guess I'll be slamming him. I make no apologies for doing so.

And it would kinda help that you too be critical of him. I mean, after all you seem a mouthpiece for his administration. Talk about disappointment.

I don't see shades of gray but I'm not even a Republican, I'm a libertarian. Trump is not a libertarian, I'm comparing him to Biden and what they are going to do to America. I'm not interested in expanding either the rioting and looting and thugs taking over our inner cities spreading or brown outs where freaking California, the home of technology can't run their A/C in summer afternoons because of leftist environmental extremism. You're totally self deluded. I operate entirely in gray now while you operate entirely in black and white Democrat Party ideology
the thing thats flabbergasting to me Kaz is that me and you are bother neither republican or democrat,we both are libertarian,we always saw that there was no difference in the two parties or policys of bush and clinton or bush and obama so I am sure you did the same as i did with all four of those presidents,the bushs,his pal clinton,and their pal obama. did not vote for any of them.

we knew another clinton in office would be americas worst nightmare,that she would have gotten us into many more wars in the mideast by now the facts the clintons are globalists willing to be puppets of their masters as obama and the bushs are. we knew that anybody would be the better alternative over hitlery,a mass murderer who has people that know about their scandals ARKANSAWED. Not sense the JFK assassination have so many people died in very mysterious deaths because they knew too much about the corruption of the clintons and spoke out and yet these stupid fucks wanted HER as president.

Biden is also a globalist and went along with whatever mass murderer obama did who expanded Bushs dreconian acts of illegal surviallance and his war lying to the people that he would end both.. my first choice for president would be neither Biden OR trump for potus,it would be independent garry johnson but the independent never gets elected because they believe in the constitution and serving the people,a fact these stupid fucks dont get.

that was the main reason i voted for trump the fact he is not a globalist who was willing to start wars for the elite.I am proud that I did the unusual and voted this time the fact he is not a globalist and did not start any wars for the elite. He is a RINO,he is different from the corrupt globalist republican warmongers from the past who were always eager to serve their masters.Reagan,The Bushs,Romney,and Mccain when he was alive.thats why the globalist republicans hate him as much as the dem party. the bushs and romney are as much involved in this hoax pandemic as the dem party is.

Last edited:
I find no need to shove it in their faces ,,Just as you rarely IF EVER have anything to say opposite a republicans views Just for kicks ,here's one ,,I don't want illegals here
cut spending, drop health insurance. stop taking demofk money. get out of Syria. I have many things I disagree on. Bring jobs home from China. lower the taxes. shit there's plenty. now you.
whats funny about eddies babble is his hero Obama was an eager beaver to let illegals into our country which trump reversed.proof postive eddie is a fucking hypocrite.

i mentioned JFK earlier,two main reasons why trump is a no brainer over biden is he tells it like it is.He told all the MSM corporate controlled news the truth that they are FAKE news,bravo.:yes_text12: no president had ever done that before,recently as well he also did something no president ever did as well,come out and tell the truth wars are always started by the elite so the defense contracters can make money.kudos for trump for speaking the truth no president has ever done before.:thup::yes_text12:wars means big business for the corporations.

Not even our last great president JFK came out and said that.Jfk of course was killed by the CIA for trying to pull us out of vietnam. Im just wondering after trump recently came out and made that statement,if they will off him as well if he wins again. they got to be angry that he came out and told the truth that wars are always started so the defense conteacters can make MONEY.

whats funny about eddies babble is his hero Obama was an eager beaver to let illegals into our country which trump reversed.proof postive eddie is a fucking hypocrite.
Why ? Did I have to like all Obamas policies to like him??? I hate telling a ram fan this ,,but you're full of shit

My God, I'm sorry. I thought New Zealand government schools were better than ours. Most western government schools are. Apparently not in your case, my bad.

Again, you said four things. I said you TALK about the two you AGREE with Democrats and not about the two you don't. Here's how you know I said that. You read my posts. Which apparently you can't do since you whiffed on them multiple times now.

It would be interesting to get a foreign perspective. I've lived in Europe, but ever the south Pacific. But all you chose to talk about on the board is what you agree with Democrats on. And you parrot their you hate Trump political rhetoric. Boring as shit. You're providing nothing that American Democrats don't provide. That when you sit in your closet and think other thoughts isn't interesting unless you share them with anyone.

So for example, sure, the Dutch are far more in agreement with Democrats than Republicans. But they never just blasted me about Trump like a Democrat. They love history and geography and so do I. We had really interesting conversations.

But with you it's just long live the government, long live Democrats, death to Republicans. Just like any other Democrat

I thought Bush Snr was a pretty good president.
I don't think you realise that my extreme dislike of Trump has nothing to do with him being a Repub. I thought he was a sack of shit tosser long before he came into politics.

Well, this board is very parochial, as are you. And you DON'T ramble on about Repub points all the time? Why even bother bringing that up? Everybody on this board is slanted one more or the other. Stop being disingenuous and acting taking a holier than thou attitude. You are no different from me.

Well, as someone who has lived in Europe and LOVED the experience and talking politics to Europeans event though they were pretty left, they did have different views and opinions from the American left that made it interesting. And they were no where as angry and hateful as the left. They asked me about guns and the death penalty which they opposed because they wanted to know.

It's just a disappointment that you're from New Zealand, even further. And no one would know you're not a Democrat from New Jersey from anything you post. You never argue or disagree with Democrats ever and you never agree with Republicans ever.

All you do is when asked come up with theoretical differences between you and Democrats you never consider worth mentioning in an actual discussion.

Just a disappointment, that's all

You didn't see me say that I am anti abortion and anti affirmative action? That wasn't you?
I see many shades of grey, thus us having six different political parties in our parliament. You have only 330 million and you only have two. So, my persepetive is very different. In NZ I have voted for Greens, Labour (your Dems), National (your Repubs) and on one occasion ACT (to the right of National). You know nothing about my politics. Not once have I lauded BLM (nor have I criticised them), or antifa. In fact, I think antifa are a bunch of losers. The problem with this board is that it is, and always has been, overwhelmingly right wing. There is more to debate against that platform. Helps that Trump is in office I guess. But, as mentioned, he is such a deplorable human being, until he is out of office I guess I'll be slamming him. I make no apologies for doing so.

And it would kinda help that you too be critical of him. I mean, after all you seem a mouthpiece for his administration. Talk about disappointment.

I don't see shades of gray but I'm not even a Republican, I'm a libertarian. Trump is not a libertarian, I'm comparing him to Biden and what they are going to do to America. I'm not interested in expanding either the rioting and looting and thugs taking over our inner cities spreading or brown outs where freaking California, the home of technology can't run their A/C in summer afternoons because of leftist environmental extremism. You're totally self deluded. I operate entirely in gray now while you operate entirely in black and white Democrat Party ideology
the thing thats flabbergasting to me Kaz is that me and you are bother neither republican or democrat,we both are libertarian,we always saw that there was no difference in the two parties or policys of bush and clinton or bush and obama so I am sure you did the same as i did with all four of those presidents,the bushs,his pal clinton,and their pal obama. did not vote for any of them.

we knew another clinton in office would be americas worst nightmare,that she would have gotten us into many more wars in the mideast by now the facts the clintons are globalists willing to be puppets of their masters as obama and the bushs are. we knew that anybody would be the better alternative over hitlery,a mass murderer who has people that know about their scandals ARKANSAWED. Not sense the JFK assassination have so many people died in very mysterious deaths because they knew too much about the corruption of the clintons and spoke out and yet these stupid fucks wanted HER as president.

Biden is also a globalist and went along with whatever mass murderer obama did who expanded Bushs dreconian acts of illegal surviallance and his war lying to the people that he would end both.. my first choice for president would be neither Biden OR trump for potus,it would be independent garry johnson but the independent never gets elected because they believe in the constitution and serving the people,a fact these stupid fucks dont get.

that was the main reason i voted for trump the fact he is not a globalist who was willing to start wars for the elite.I am proud that I did the unusual and voted this time the fact he is not a globalist and did not start any wars for the elite. He is a RINO,he is different from the corrupt globalist republican warmongers from the past who were always eager to serve their masters.Reagan,The Bushs,Romney,and Mccain when he was alive.thats why the globalist republicans hate him as much as the dem party. the bushs and romney are as much involved in this hoax pandemic as the dem party is.

One interesting thing is that everyone who was straddling the fence for all those decades and leaning one way or the other but not supporting either party or claiming to support either party have actually picked a side.

Most of it is predictable. And most of the libertarians for example have picked Trump. dblack picking Biden being a rare exception. Though he was always emotionally with the Democrats. Now that doesn't mean they will necessarily vote for Trump, but they are vocally against the Democrats now where before they just kept saying they were the same.

The funny ones are the ones like Mac1958 and JakeStarkey who were always hard core Democrats but still pretend to just lean left, LOL

Why ? Did I have to like all Obamas policies to like him??? I hate telling a ram fan this ,,but you're full of shit
dude you reallyy need to get off the crack your smoking,if that is WHY people vote for a president you braindead druggie because of their policys.comedy gold and you are deflecting proving you indeed are a hypocrite as i said.LOL

your getting to the point where your not worth me wasting my time on anymore as so many other dem trolls i have on ignore i dont bother with.

oohhhhhhhhh so NOW you are CONFESSING to us you dont vote for a president because of policys,sense you did not care about the atrocities Obama committed,you just like him because his butt looks nice or something like that then,comedy gold you have been exposed.LOL

Trump is just another Lying Deep Stater Swamp Thing!

dont-worry-were-still-winning-dunny-dindu-nuffin-63400529.png

politicizing the coronavirus. View attachment 387019

Tramp beat them to it.
Report says....maybe....could be.....might have....possibly....these are all libber media terms on all their articles.
Anonymous sources are what you wackos accept for fact...pathetic.
They also accept the idiot box in the living room as gospel fact.hee hee.lol
Better than you believing the degenerate liar trump as the gospel

38vfp3.jpg

A

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
It’s called being a great leader and avoiding hysteria
LOLOL

Yeah, Impeached Trump would never want to cause a panic.

img.php
Fake impeachment you mean

He was impeached by House of Representatives. It is real.
And what? What’s that actually mean?
It was an entire fraud to weaken him
Biden and his son are the ones who made tens of millions

It means, that just Bill Clinton HE WAS IMPEACHED. And just for shits and giggles, how many Millions of Dollars have Ivanka and her tool of husband made since the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Orange Shit Stain was put in power by Russia?

There is nothing left to be said.
Except that Woodward is America's lowest level, slimeball, lying, lowlife degenerate. Anybody doubt ? Ask Bill Casey's family.

Except for the fact that Bob Woodward told the truth about lying Scum Bag 45.....

still waiting on a link or 2 proving yer claim, pops. maybe some spinach will get yer ass in gear?
i'm happy to share data. why aren't you?

you make the claim - you back it up.

that's how it works.

i see you haven't done that - i know why & so do you....

you are now dismissed.
here fkwad, I'll use the latest link.

go read all the demofk links after a school shooting. hahahaahahahahahaha you must have been in quarantine for decades.

uh-huh .... fox...

biased....

eom.

& the link you never coughed up was re: black employment stats.

lol....

If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history

But it is on you to prove your POV. Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to. My expectations aren't that high. You're a soundbite Deplorable. Just parrot The Moron in Chief's soundbites with no context, or no research.

Talk about a a shitty education system. You are obviously a product of that.

Dr Grump: Here's an idea, kaz. Spoon feed me. Do research and provide me links and then it's up to me. I will of course reject anything that disagrees with my beloved Democrat party. Go ahead, kaz. I'll sit and wait here while you do that

Yeah, you just go ahead and do that, Dr. Lazy Ass
he's a foreigner, don't spoon feed the foreign trolls.

LOL

I find that some on this board from other countries can look upon us in a more truthful light than republicans here mired in the Trump swamp

Funny how you like the foreigner who agrees with the Democrat party on every issue just like you do. When you agree with a foreigner who isn't straight line party position with you on every subject, then let me know and it'll be worth less than the zero you're loving someone who agrees with you on every issue is
Am I supposed to love those who are the complete opposite of my thinking?

You can love whoever you want. I just pointed out your saying you love a guy who agrees with you on every issue is a pretty worthless endorsement. You're just validating your own views.

When I lived in Europe they were mostly pretty left. But we had some great conversations anyway. That's a lot more insightful than your endorsing someone who agrees with you on every issue
Sorry I can't agree with anyone here on EVERY issue But do respect those with most of the issues I find most important At the top ,is getting rid of this pos in our WH who seems to not even know when he's lying

Really? What do you disagree with Democrats on? I've never seen it come up

& i'm for the death penalty.

Forum List

Back