Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history

But it is on you to prove your POV. Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to. My expectations aren't that high. You're a soundbite Deplorable. Just parrot The Moron in Chief's soundbites with no context, or no research.

Talk about a a shitty education system. You are obviously a product of that.

Dr Grump: Here's an idea, kaz. Spoon feed me. Do research and provide me links and then it's up to me. I will of course reject anything that disagrees with my beloved Democrat party. Go ahead, kaz. I'll sit and wait here while you do that

Yeah, you just go ahead and do that, Dr. Lazy Ass
he's a foreigner, don't spoon feed the foreign trolls.
Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

Compare them then. Shouldn't be hard to do. Off you go.

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

So sure, tell me what planks the Democrats actually oppose. Go ahead, try it

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.
You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have
LOL

PussyBitch be like, please don't hurt me!
HE'S not an American no American owes him an explanation he can eat the shit from his queen and for that matter so can you pussy bitch

Dr. Grump's not an American, yet he's indistinguishable on the site from a New Jersey Democrat. He's a Democrat Party worshiper in every way just like the rest of them on the site
I find that some on this board from other countries can look upon us in a more truthful light than republicans here mired in the Trump swamp

Funny how you like the foreigner who agrees with the Democrat party on every issue just like you do. When you agree with a foreigner who isn't straight line party position with you on every subject, then let me know and it'll be worth less than the zero you're loving someone who agrees with you on every issue is
Am I supposed to love those who are the complete opposite of my thinking?
ever hear the phrase, 'fellow american'?

To Democrats, nothing means more than fellow Democrat. Which Dr. Grump is to eddiew
e
NO, not really. Democrats do not follow the group think of Cons. I was opposed to that Poser HRC and caught much hell for it. Pelosi is pretty much an empty suit. I openly despise Feinstein. Scchumer should never become Minority Leader, he is as vacuous a person as I've ever seen, not as bad a McChinless but he is up there.

Cons do not know how think for themselves and their herd mentality is sickening. I am a Polically Active Democrat (10-Consecutive California Democratic Party Conventions and counting. I do have to abide by the rules the CADEM and the DNC regarding Endorsements. Once a candidate is endorsed I (i.e. HRC or Biden), I cannot endorse another candidate. I can oppose the endorsed candidate, but I cannot endorse another candidate.

Republicans attack members of their own party if they do not support 45.

I am a Proud and Loud Progessive Democrat. I am proud Veteran of Viet Nam. I never thought I would see the day when a President of the United States would call Men Killed In Action "Losers" and "Suckers" and the Republicans encourge that behavior. Especially when I know if a Demorat in the White House had said such a thing, the Republicans would justifiably demanding blood. It is all kinds of fine, well, right and good for a Republican to attack Marines Killed In Action, for a Republican to attack Gold Star Families and for a Republican to denegrate the memory of fellow Republican who had been a Prisoner of War during the Viet Nam War. It is even more disgusting to see rank and file Republicans encourage that behavior.

I think for myself.

Cons refuse to think because they are plain shit scared to do so

If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history

But it is on you to prove your POV. Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to. My expectations aren't that high. You're a soundbite Deplorable. Just parrot The Moron in Chief's soundbites with no context, or no research.

Dr Grump: Here's an idea, kaz. Spoon feed me. Do research and provide me links and then it's up to me. I will of course reject anything that disagrees with my beloved Democrat party. Go ahead, kaz. I'll sit and wait here while you do that

Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.
You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have
LOL

HE'S not an American no American owes him an explanation he can eat the shit from his queen and for that matter so can you pussy bitch

Dr. Grump's not an American, yet he's indistinguishable on the site from a New Jersey Democrat. He's a Democrat Party worshiper in every way just like the rest of them on the site
I find that some on this board from other countries can look upon us in a more truthful light than republicans here mired in the Trump swamp
Yes the Obammy Fan Club you mean

How very racist of you.
Actually racists are the people who constantly whine about everything being racist right snowflake??

Yep. Race baiting like bravoactual is extremely racist. He's using race at the expense of blacks. Totally racist
What's really racist is AH republicans thinking the 90+% of blacks voting Dem are stupid and more racist is republicans trying to keep blacks from voting

What's stupid is an American who is functionally illiterate writing posts on message boards
You have it wrong once again Someone who doesn't know his ass from his elbow calling others illiterate is really stupid . BTW I have a business degree from the U of Cinn ,,,And you? An English major? lol lol
Hmmm Cincinnati...pretty cool town.
I was there when Oscar Robertson was. Sandy Koufax was my Frat brother although he was gone when I was there
I know Jeff Ruby from my work in Louisville, his signature steak house was in Cinn.....although he is famous in Lville for throwing out OJ when he showed up at the Lville restaurant the night before the Kentucky Derby saying "we don't serve murderers".....anyway, been to Cinn a few times and had good times.

LOL

How very racist of you.
Actually racists are the people who constantly whine about everything being racist right snowflake??

Yep. Race baiting like bravoactual is extremely racist. He's using race at the expense of blacks. Totally racist
What's really racist is AH republicans thinking the 90+% of blacks voting Dem are stupid and more racist is republicans trying to keep blacks from voting

What's stupid is an American who is functionally illiterate writing posts on message boards
You have it wrong once again Someone who doesn't know his ass from his elbow calling others illiterate is really stupid . BTW I have a business degree from the U of Cinn ,,,And you? An English major? lol lol

Speak English, Pedro

LOL

How very racist of you.

You do not not a single solitary good goddamned thing. It was a blantenly, openly racist statement. You're using projection against me, but I'm not surprised.

LOL

How very racist of you.

Speak English, Pedro

How very racist.

LOL

Funny how you like the foreigner who agrees with the Democrat party on every issue just like you do. When you agree with a foreigner who isn't straight line party position with you on every subject, then let me know and it'll be worth less than the zero you're loving someone who agrees with you on every issue is

To Democrats, nothing means more than fellow Democrat. Which Dr. Grump is to eddiew
e
NO, not really. Democrats do not follow the group think of Cons. I was opposed to that Poser HRC and caught much hell for it. Pelosi is pretty much an empty suit. I openly despise Feinstein. Scchumer should never become Minority Leader, he is as vacuous a person as I've ever seen, not as bad a McChinless but he is up there.

Cons do not know how think for themselves and their herd mentality is sickening. I am a Polically Active Democrat (10-Consecutive California Democratic Party Conventions and counting. I do have to abide by the rules the CADEM and the DNC regarding Endorsements. Once a candidate is endorsed I (i.e. HRC or Biden), I cannot endorse another candidate. I can oppose the endorsed candidate, but I cannot endorse another candidate.

I am a Proud and Loud Progessive Democrat. I am proud Veteran of Viet Nam. I never thought I would see the day when a President of the United States would call Men Killed In Action "Losers" and "Suckers" and the Republicans encourge that behavior. Especially when I know if a Demorat in the White House had said such a thing, the Republicans would justifiably demanding blood. It is all kinds of fine, well, right and good for a Republican to attack Marines Killed In Action, for a Republican to attack Gold Star Families and for a Republican to denegrate the memory of fellow Republican who had been a Prisoner of War during the Viet Nam War. It is even more disgusting to see rank and file Republicans encourage that behavior.

I think for myself.

Nice speech and I commend you for your service. But the President would have to do many many worse things for me to vote for Sleepy Joe.

LOL

e

I think for myself.

So conservatives, who disagree with everything are group think, not Democrats who agree with each other on everything. I'm just laughing at you.

Didn't watch the DNC convention, did you? All the group think Republicans who spoke ... at the DNC convention ... LOL

Yeah, John Bolton, agrees with everyone in the Republican Party. Trump? Just like Cruz. You're brain is just water at this point

LOL

How very racist of you.

You do not not a single solitary good goddamned thing. It was a blantenly, openly racist statement. You're using projection against me, but I'm not surprised.
Spare us your indignity whiner.

LOL

How very racist of you.

Speak English, Pedro

How very racist.
Give it a rest racist.

A

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
It’s called being a great leader and avoiding hysteria
LOLOL

Yeah, Impeached Trump would never want to cause a panic.

img.php
Fake impeachment you mean

He was impeached by House of Representatives. It is real.
And what? What’s that actually mean?
It was an entire fraud to weaken him
Biden and his son are the ones who made tens of millions

Who is guilty of nepotism?

45, his daughter and suck shit son in law are making millions while serving at the white house. But lying sack o shit Cons only care about Neoptism if Dems are invovled.
Link that they are making millions. Thanks,

LOL

How very racist of you.

Yet you started the racism shit, liar. It was totally racist

LOL

How very racist of you.

Speak English, Pedro

How very racist.

Thanks for the tip, racist. So Latin America speaks English? Where did you get that racist idea?

LOL

How very racist of you.

the one yelling racist is the true racist. that person has some burden that bugs the snot out of them and must continue to yell the word. kkkers were demofks, let's never let that die. they are the kkk.

NO, not really. Democrats do not follow the group think of Cons.

Another day, another snowflake / Dem accusing others of doing what they do.

No, Democrats do not 'group think like Conservatives' because conservatives do not 'group think'. Democrats herd together like hate-driven, TDS-suffering sheep...

Violent protests by visiting mob lead Berkeley to cancel speech by Milo  Yiannopoulos

Some say Women's March pink hats aren't inclusive. Philly organizers say  wear what you want.

They don't 'think', and they don't handle 'LOSING' well

LOL

How very racist of you.

who was your company?

NO, not really. Democrats do not follow the group think of Cons.

Another day, another snowflake / Dem accusing others of doing what they do.

No, Democrats do not 'group think like Conservatives' because conservatives do not 'group think'. Democrats herd together like hate-driven, TDS-suffering sheep...

View attachment 389461

View attachment 389462

They don't 'think', and they don't handle 'LOSING' well

they hate communities.

I know Jeff Ruby from my work in Louisville, his signature steak house was in Cinn.....although he is famous in Lville for throwing out OJ when he showed up at the Lville restaurant the night before the Kentucky Derby saying "we don't serve murderers".....anyway, been to Cinn a few times and had good times.
the really good restaurants are across the river on the levee in Kentucky.

LOL

How very racist of you.

the one yelling racist is the true racist. that person has some burden that bugs the snot out of them and must continue to yell the word. kkkers were demofks, let's never let that die. they are the kkk.

People like bravoactual are pathetic. They constantly go to you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist. When you say it back they melt down and scream what as if you somehow crossed a line they would never cross, yet they constantly do.

That while their party nominee actually is a flaming racist. Seems to be some link there to what people like bravoactual are trying to pull

the really good restaurants are across the river on the levee in Kentucky.
Lville is great tons of non-chain places to eat, Churchill Downss, Louisville Slugger, Ali Museum, and the Bourbon Trail

Forum List

Back