Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

A

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
It’s called being a great leader and avoiding hysteria
LOLOL

Yeah, Impeached Trump would never want to cause a panic.

img.php
Fake impeachment you mean

He was impeached by House of Representatives. It is real.
And what? What’s that actually mean?
It was an entire fraud to weaken him
Biden and his son are the ones who made tens of millions

Who is guilty of nepotism?

45, his daughter and suck shit son in law are making millions while serving at the white house. But lying sack o shit Cons only care about Neoptism if Dems are invovled.

A

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
It’s called being a great leader and avoiding hysteria
LOLOL

Yeah, Impeached Trump would never want to cause a panic.

img.php
Fake impeachment you mean

He was impeached by House of Representatives. It is real.
And what? What’s that actually mean?
It was an entire fraud to weaken him
Biden and his son are the ones who made tens of millions

It means, that just Bill Clinton HE WAS IMPEACHED. And just for shits and giggles, how many Millions of Dollars have Ivanka and her tool of husband made since the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Orange Shit Stain was put in power by Russia?
Funny since Sleepy Joe has one more draft deferment than the President.....

If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history

But it is on you to prove your POV. Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to. My expectations aren't that high. You're a soundbite Deplorable. Just parrot The Moron in Chief's soundbites with no context, or no research.

Talk about a a shitty education system. You are obviously a product of that.

Dr Grump: Here's an idea, kaz. Spoon feed me. Do research and provide me links and then it's up to me. I will of course reject anything that disagrees with my beloved Democrat party. Go ahead, kaz. I'll sit and wait here while you do that

Yeah, you just go ahead and do that, Dr. Lazy Ass
he's a foreigner, don't spoon feed the foreign trolls.
Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

Compare them then. Shouldn't be hard to do. Off you go.

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

So sure, tell me what planks the Democrats actually oppose. Go ahead, try it

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.
You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have
LOL

PussyBitch be like, please don't hurt me!
HE'S not an American no American owes him an explanation he can eat the shit from his queen and for that matter so can you pussy bitch

Dr. Grump's not an American, yet he's indistinguishable on the site from a New Jersey Democrat. He's a Democrat Party worshiper in every way just like the rest of them on the site
I find that some on this board from other countries can look upon us in a more truthful light than republicans here mired in the Trump swamp
Yes the Obammy Fan Club you mean

How very racist of you.

If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history

But it is on you to prove your POV. Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to. My expectations aren't that high. You're a soundbite Deplorable. Just parrot The Moron in Chief's soundbites with no context, or no research.

Dr Grump: Here's an idea, kaz. Spoon feed me. Do research and provide me links and then it's up to me. I will of course reject anything that disagrees with my beloved Democrat party. Go ahead, kaz. I'll sit and wait here while you do that

Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.
You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have
LOL

HE'S not an American no American owes him an explanation he can eat the shit from his queen and for that matter so can you pussy bitch

Dr. Grump's not an American, yet he's indistinguishable on the site from a New Jersey Democrat. He's a Democrat Party worshiper in every way just like the rest of them on the site
I find that some on this board from other countries can look upon us in a more truthful light than republicans here mired in the Trump swamp

How very racist of you.
Actually racists are the people who constantly whine about everything being racist right snowflake??

Biden had deferments because of a history of asthma.

He is no more a coward than Trump, and both are less than Karen of Waymont, PA.

45, his daughter and suck shit son in law are making millions while serving at the white house. But lying sack o shit Cons only care about Neoptism if Dems are invovled.
son that's just a really stupid line. really did you get a degree in stupid? it seems like it.

Again, I do this for a living. Why would you question me on it? Would you question a brain surgeon on how to do brain surgery? It is honestly insulting. Stop your trolling.
Don’t be so defensive.

What you’re posting is data from 130 companies and ends in 2018. You don’t mention this because it doesn’t help your case. Much of growth in CAPEX comes from a handful of companies, focused in technology. Not bad, but hardly the investment in the blue collar economy that was often touted.

When you zoom out for a more complete picture, there was extra grow in 2018, which basically ended in 2019. The overall growth contributed a minuscule amount to GDP growth.

So you take their opinion over mine. Duke undergrad, NU MBA.

This is hopeless.
I provided data and a specific rebuttal. You are only appearing to authority. If that MBA was worth anything, you might have a critique of my post.

Turns our I’m better at this than you. That’s one of the benefits of not being a Trump devotee. More objectivity and less “cheerleading”.
No. I provided specific data. You provided fuzzy math with an opinion piece.

View attachment 388975
Your data also came from an opinion piece, not that you admitted it, you just presented it without context and without it an explanation of what you were posting. Not particularly honest. I found your source myself though, and was able to provide a critique, something you haven’t found yourself able to do yet.

Your data focused on a small subset of companies. Not the economy as a whole. I provided a better, wider view.
Nope. Mine cape from actual data that is tracked by IBanks and such. I am talking corporate confidence. That is all. It was higher under Trump and the chart below illustrates as such. You don't know what CAPEX is. You don't know much about anything with corporate finance. But you find obscure articles that are embarrassing. I also never said "tax cuts" I said corporate confidence. But the tax cuts definitely helped in terms of wage growth and lowering unemployment.

View attachment 388976
Corporate confidence, otherwise known as feelings. I was speaking in the real of facts and data.

Tax cuts and investment were the topic when you replied to me. Seems like you’re switching the subject because you got caught up in an argument you can’t win

AEI is hardly obscure and you’ve yet to critique the article despite calling it embarrassing. Why? We don’t know. You don’t say. I’d wager because you don’t have a critique.

As for helping with wage growth and unemployment, there was little deviation in those trends. Wages were growing about the same rate in 2016 as in 2018 and 2019. Unemployment was falling at roughly the same rate in 2016 as 2018. This is all speculative, and very little evidence to support it other than your feelings.
Amazing. You are hopeless. Roughly is not the same. It was lower. I gave You a ton of evidence. I am roughly correct.

Check out this huge change in wage growth.

View attachment 389164

You're really blowing me away here.
I already proved you wrong on this. Move on.

Not according to the data, which you are so reluctant to address. Do you see a big difference in wage growth after the tax cuts were passed?

Tell me how confidence pays the bills? I wasn't aware that you can buy things with confidence. When you charge your clients, do you ask for payment in confidence?

The obvious answer is no, confidence is a feeling and it's not absolute. Confidence was pretty high in 2007 as well, just as we were reaching the peak of a bubble that was about to crater the economy in ways we thought were possible since we had such big brains like yourself managing investments.
I am not discussing the cuts I am discussing the presidency before COVID. You’re comparing apples and oranges. I do Not manage investments. LOL

I provide corporate strategy and capital raise. And it has been much easier to raise capital since Trump became President. Not sure how many times I have to explain that to you. What do you do for work?

Great. It's been easier to raise capital. Too bad the capital expenditures hasn't really changed that much. You posted a chart looking at a fraction of the economy to show a large jump, but when you back out to the entire economy, it's just not happening. You exhibiting confirmation bias.

View attachment 389186

No surge in capital expenditures.
Capital is not just for CAPEX lol. It’s for debt issuance, acquisitions, equity injections, etc. There was a surge in CAPEX. Stop your whining. What do you do for work?
Have you heard of Highland Park , IL or West Bloomfield, Mi
Yes
Very interesting!!

politicizing the coronavirus. View attachment 387019

Tramp beat them to it.
Report says....maybe....could be.....might have....possibly....these are all libber media terms on all their articles.
Anonymous sources are what you wackos accept for fact...pathetic.
They also accept the idiot box in the living room as gospel fact.hee hee.lol
Better than you believing the degenerate liar trump as the gospel
Hey dummy , it’s called calming the people ,it’s what great leaders do

One interesting thing is that everyone who was straddling the fence for all those decades and leaning one way or the other but not supporting either party or claiming to support either party have actually picked a side.

Most of it is predictable. And most of the libertarians for example have picked Trump. dblack picking Biden being a rare exception. Though he was always emotionally with the Democrats. Now that doesn't mean they will necessarily vote for Trump, but they are vocally against the Democrats now where before they just kept saying they were the same.
You shameless troll! ;) - you know I'm not voting for Biden. But lying/trolling is a Trumpster motif, so it's not unexpected.

LOL

How very racist of you.

So blacks aren't people who can be made fun of? They aren't like whites? Huh, seems you have the racist label aimed the wrong direction ...

Blacks are people, Holmes. Like the rest of us. Take your racist shit somewhere else. Say your Democrat KKK meeting

LOL

How very racist of you.
Actually racists are the people who constantly whine about everything being racist right snowflake??

Yep. Race baiting like bravoactual is extremely racist. He's using race at the expense of blacks. Totally racist

LOL

How very racist of you.

Yep. Race baiting like bravoactual is extremely racist. He's using race at the expense of blacks. Totally racist
What's really racist is AH republicans thinking the 90+% of blacks voting Dem are stupid and more racist is republicans trying to keep blacks from voting

LOL

How very racist of you.

What's really racist is AH republicans thinking the 90+% of blacks voting Dem are stupid and more racist is republicans trying to keep blacks from voting

What's stupid is an American who is functionally illiterate writing posts on message boards

LOL

How very racist of you.

Don't think they are stupid just gullible to all the wacko left pandering....like when the white candidates go to black churches and talk in their black voice promising things they never plan on delivering...and we only want to keep them from voting more than once, same with you.

LOL

How very racist of you.

What's stupid is an American who is functionally illiterate writing posts on message boards
You have it wrong once again Someone who doesn't know his ass from his elbow calling others illiterate is really stupid . BTW I have a business degree from the U of Cinn ,,,And you? An English major? lol lol

LOL

How very racist of you.

You have it wrong once again Someone who doesn't know his ass from his elbow calling others illiterate is really stupid . BTW I have a business degree from the U of Cinn ,,,And you? An English major? lol lol
Hmmm Cincinnati...pretty cool town.

LOL

How very racist of you.

Hmmm Cincinnati...pretty cool town.
I was there when Oscar Robertson was. Sandy Koufax was my Frat brother although he was gone when I was there

Forum List

Back