Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history

But it is on you to prove your POV. Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to. My expectations aren't that high. You're a soundbite Deplorable. Just parrot The Moron in Chief's soundbites with no context, or no research.

Talk about a a shitty education system. You are obviously a product of that.

Dr Grump: Here's an idea, kaz. Spoon feed me. Do research and provide me links and then it's up to me. I will of course reject anything that disagrees with my beloved Democrat party. Go ahead, kaz. I'll sit and wait here while you do that

Yeah, you just go ahead and do that, Dr. Lazy Ass
he's a foreigner, don't spoon feed the foreign trolls.
Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

Compare them then. Shouldn't be hard to do. Off you go.

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

So sure, tell me what planks the Democrats actually oppose. Go ahead, try it

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.
You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have
LOL

PussyBitch be like, please don't hurt me!
HE'S not an American no American owes him an explanation he can eat the shit from his queen and for that matter so can you pussy bitch

Dr. Grump's not an American, yet he's indistinguishable on the site from a New Jersey Democrat. He's a Democrat Party worshiper in every way just like the rest of them on the site
I find that some on this board from other countries can look upon us in a more truthful light than republicans here mired in the Trump swamp

Funny how you like the foreigner who agrees with the Democrat party on every issue just like you do. When you agree with a foreigner who isn't straight line party position with you on every subject, then let me know and it'll be worth less than the zero you're loving someone who agrees with you on every issue is

If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history

But it is on you to prove your POV. Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to. My expectations aren't that high. You're a soundbite Deplorable. Just parrot The Moron in Chief's soundbites with no context, or no research.

Dr Grump: Here's an idea, kaz. Spoon feed me. Do research and provide me links and then it's up to me. I will of course reject anything that disagrees with my beloved Democrat party. Go ahead, kaz. I'll sit and wait here while you do that

Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.
You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have
LOL

HE'S not an American no American owes him an explanation he can eat the shit from his queen and for that matter so can you pussy bitch

Dr. Grump's not an American, yet he's indistinguishable on the site from a New Jersey Democrat. He's a Democrat Party worshiper in every way just like the rest of them on the site
I find that some on this board from other countries can look upon us in a more truthful light than republicans here mired in the Trump swamp

Funny how you like the foreigner who agrees with the Democrat party on every issue just like you do. When you agree with a foreigner who isn't straight line party position with you on every subject, then let me know and it'll be worth less than the zero you're loving someone who agrees with you on every issue is
Am I supposed to love those who are the complete opposite of my thinking?

still waiting on a link or 2 proving yer claim, pops. maybe some spinach will get yer ass in gear?
i'm happy to share data. why aren't you?

you make the claim - you back it up.

that's how it works.

i see you haven't done that - i know why & so do you....

you are now dismissed.
I can't help you. If you can't agree on that without links, you're really a sorry fk. Yeppers I can provide them, but that isn't necessary cause we all know the demofks hate conservatives talking on campuses. that's just a fact that needs no link. And that the demofks are against the NRA is also a known fact, again, no need for a link due to the amount of hate by demofks for the NRA. even making it a point to tie trump to them. yeah, I'm not kissing your sorry demofk ass. use the internet if you have questions. my comment stands on its own.

politicizing the coronavirus. View attachment 387019

Tramp beat them to it.
Report says....maybe....could be.....might have....possibly....these are all libber media terms on all their articles.
Anonymous sources are what you wackos accept for fact...pathetic.
They also accept the idiot box in the living room as gospel fact.hee hee.lol
Better than you believing the degenerate liar trump as the gospel
who do you believe? name a name for us.

LOL

ever hear the phrase, 'fellow american'?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Again, I do this for a living. Why would you question me on it? Would you question a brain surgeon on how to do brain surgery? It is honestly insulting. Stop your trolling.
Don’t be so defensive.

What you’re posting is data from 130 companies and ends in 2018. You don’t mention this because it doesn’t help your case. Much of growth in CAPEX comes from a handful of companies, focused in technology. Not bad, but hardly the investment in the blue collar economy that was often touted.

When you zoom out for a more complete picture, there was extra grow in 2018, which basically ended in 2019. The overall growth contributed a minuscule amount to GDP growth.

So you take their opinion over mine. Duke undergrad, NU MBA.

This is hopeless.
I provided data and a specific rebuttal. You are only appearing to authority. If that MBA was worth anything, you might have a critique of my post.

Turns our I’m better at this than you. That’s one of the benefits of not being a Trump devotee. More objectivity and less “cheerleading”.
No. I provided specific data. You provided fuzzy math with an opinion piece.

View attachment 388975
Your data also came from an opinion piece, not that you admitted it, you just presented it without context and without it an explanation of what you were posting. Not particularly honest. I found your source myself though, and was able to provide a critique, something you haven’t found yourself able to do yet.

Your data focused on a small subset of companies. Not the economy as a whole. I provided a better, wider view.
Nope. Mine cape from actual data that is tracked by IBanks and such. I am talking corporate confidence. That is all. It was higher under Trump and the chart below illustrates as such. You don't know what CAPEX is. You don't know much about anything with corporate finance. But you find obscure articles that are embarrassing. I also never said "tax cuts" I said corporate confidence. But the tax cuts definitely helped in terms of wage growth and lowering unemployment.

View attachment 388976
Corporate confidence, otherwise known as feelings. I was speaking in the real of facts and data.

Tax cuts and investment were the topic when you replied to me. Seems like you’re switching the subject because you got caught up in an argument you can’t win

AEI is hardly obscure and you’ve yet to critique the article despite calling it embarrassing. Why? We don’t know. You don’t say. I’d wager because you don’t have a critique.

As for helping with wage growth and unemployment, there was little deviation in those trends. Wages were growing about the same rate in 2016 as in 2018 and 2019. Unemployment was falling at roughly the same rate in 2016 as 2018. This is all speculative, and very little evidence to support it other than your feelings.
Amazing. You are hopeless. Roughly is not the same. It was lower. I gave You a ton of evidence. I am roughly correct.

Check out this huge change in wage growth.

View attachment 389164

You're really blowing me away here.
I already proved you wrong on this. Move on.

Not according to the data, which you are so reluctant to address. Do you see a big difference in wage growth after the tax cuts were passed?

Tell me how confidence pays the bills? I wasn't aware that you can buy things with confidence. When you charge your clients, do you ask for payment in confidence?

The obvious answer is no, confidence is a feeling and it's not absolute. Confidence was pretty high in 2007 as well, just as we were reaching the peak of a bubble that was about to crater the economy in ways we thought were possible since we had such big brains like yourself managing investments.
I am not discussing the cuts I am discussing the presidency before COVID. You’re comparing apples and oranges. I do Not manage investments. LOL

I provide corporate strategy and capital raise. And it has been much easier to raise capital since Trump became President. Not sure how many times I have to explain that to you. What do you do for work?

Great. It's been easier to raise capital. Too bad the capital expenditures hasn't really changed that much. You posted a chart looking at a fraction of the economy to show a large jump, but when you back out to the entire economy, it's just not happening. You exhibiting confirmation bias.

View attachment 389186

No surge in capital expenditures.
Capital is not just for CAPEX lol. It’s for debt issuance, acquisitions, equity injections, etc. There was a surge in CAPEX. Stop your whining. What do you do for work?
Have you heard of Highland Park , IL or West Bloomfield, Mi
Yes

All those excuses doesn’t mean anything.
Even one of his advisers Navarro warned Trump in writing this pandemic will hit US

He was in daily meetings with the heads of the CDC, and NIH, and you want him to ignore them in favor of Peter Navarro?

Mid March outbreak was small here in US . True. ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? In January, February and March China was in full scale war of Coronavirus. The whole world knew this is a big health crisis. March and April Trump and Fox are very busy downplaying the crisis. Didn’t start ordering supplies still mid March. That is a total failure of the administration. Then he blamed China and Obama.

OMG....Downplaying while behind the scenes fighting it very aggressively....I tell ya. Your argument here is pure Bull Shit....You are using hindsight to nit pick his response and I don't recall reading from you or any other democrat in here at the time anything of the sort, other than when he did act you calling him a wannabe dictator or some such....

What you are doing is politicizing this virus, and it is disgusting.

Now you tell me what kind of a president is that? Trump is part of the problem. As long as Trump is the president I don’t think this crisis will go away.

I think Trump's actions during this virus were far better than the previous administrations reaction to H1N1, that's for sure....And, ofcourse this crisis won't go away, because you people can't be honest for one second...
As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

Calm? Like he does at his hate rallies? Do you mean like that?
dont change the subject,,,

So not calm thank you.
what I dont get is why are dems trying so hard to get trump re-elected???
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.
How can I change your mind? We’d have to live in the same reality first.

You said you were here to change minds...I didn't say that...How you approach it is up to you....But, the current tactic you are using is a failure...

It's amazing how one leftist after another like colfax and eddiew believe that if somehow they can just convey how much they really, truly, totally hate Trump it will somehow convince us to vote against our own interests for Biden. That while they shallowly deny all the hate coming from Biden, Pelosi, Schummer and company

Absolutely...They are vapid of anything even remotely tied to rational, intelectual debate...I understand that Trump triggers them, but my God....They can't have a civil conversation anymore without using a slew of slurs and insults that would get them punched in the mouth in person.
Now you are playing like the victim.
Hate Trump? My GOD. What is there to like Trump? A totally corrupted, racist dog shit, traitor, disgusting, dishonest, liar human being.
Can’t have a civil conversation? You want me to go to Gizmo. Is that a civil conversation?

Pelosi? Visiting her constituents in China town is a violations?

Trump lied to Americans downplayed the Coronavirus. Trump lied...... people died. Is that supposed to be acceptable?

Ah, that is pure bull shit, triggered, talking point crap....Look at the videos, Pelosi not only visited the people of Chinatown, she was there NOT wearing a mask, surrounded by people less than 6 ft away, telling people it was safe....BUT, you want to hammer Trump for not panicing at the very same time....Where is your shame?

Bullshit? Really? Pelosi visited her constituents in Chinatown February 24, 2020. Mask and social distancing was not even enforced at that time. California went on lock down March 20, 2020 using Fauci guidelines.
What part of that don’t you understand?

I don't understand how you can nakedly give Pelosi a pass, while at the same time you are everserating Trump for not taking to the airwaves and scream "the sky is falling", while hiding a Democrat you justify trying to use the when what was in place? Shouldn't have Pelosi been showing leadership as well? I mean she is speaker, no?
I posted specific dates when Pelosi visited Chinatown February 24. At that time there no mask mandate and social distancing. What part of that don’t you understand? Trump rally February 28 called it the new Democrats hoax. Compared to Trump rallies and trips NO DISTANCING AND NO MASK. Just because Trump mentioned Pelosi visited Chinatown doesn’t mean it’s right. It’s just another Trumpy BS.

Trump downplaying this crisis caused people’s lives and hardships. Does he care? No he doesn’t give a shit...... Look at his indoor rally in Nevada yesterday. Shows callous disregard of American lives. I don’t understand how you can support a leader that caused so many lives and economic crisis because of his ineptness, ignorance and stupidity.

Democrats hyping the hoax is perfectly fine. I mean it's for partisan benefit. Complete honesty in your hack partisan book. Sure it is.

Downplaying your hype actually means Trump was pretty accurate
OUT of the Horses ASS Mouth
Bob Woodward appeared on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert Monday night where he revealed new audio of President Trump that shocked Colbert.

Last week, Woodward released audio recordings of conversations he had with Trump for his new book, Rage. In the recordings from February and March, Trump can be heard acknowledging how dangerous and deadly the coronavirus could be, but that he wanted to downplay it publicly, which is exactly what he did.

Trump continued holding large rallies into March, where he referred to criticism of his handling of the pandemic as a Democrat hoax, and he refused to wear a mask in public as the CDC had recommended. But as Trump told Woodward on April 13, in private, he was much more cautious.

“Bob, it’s so easily transmissible, you wouldn’t even believe it,” Trump told Woodward. “I mean, you could, you could be in the room…I was in the White House a couple of days ago, meeting of 10 people in the Oval Office and a guy sneezed—innocently. Not a horrible—you know, just a sneeze. The entire room bailed out, okay? Including me, by the way.”

“Well, I know he’s making light there at the end,” Colbert responded after hearing the audio, “but at the heart of that is something extraordinarily shocking.”

Last I checked we still have the freedom to attend or not, right?

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ENDANGER THE LIVES OF OTHERS. YOUR FREEDOM OF ASSEMBLEY AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH DO NOT INCLUDE THE RIGHT ENDANGER OTHERS.

Oh, did I miss where the right to assemble was taken away? I know you libs are big on telling others what to do and all, but until our rights are taken, I can assemble where I please....

Another ConJob Fanasty. The Right To Assembly does NOT give a person the Right To Endanger Others.

A hack leftist Democrat constantly excusing the leftists rioting and looting and destroying inner cities across America saying "The Right To Assembly does NOT give a person the Right To Endanger Others" yet again shows what a bunch of disingenuous partisan hacks you idiots are

Agreed.

LOL

You can love whoever you want. I just pointed out your saying you love a guy who agrees with you on every issue is a pretty worthless endorsement. You're just validating your own views.

When I lived in Europe they were mostly pretty left. But we had some great conversations anyway. That's a lot more insightful than your endorsing someone who agrees with you on every issue

LOL

To Democrats, nothing means more than fellow Democrat. Which Dr. Grump is to eddiew

still waiting on a link or 2 proving yer claim, pops. maybe some spinach will get yer ass in gear?

that's how it works.

you are now dismissed.
here fkwad, I'll use the latest link.

go read all the demofk links after a school shooting. hahahaahahahahahaha you must have been in quarantine for decades.

politicizing the coronavirus. View attachment 387019

Tramp beat them to it.
Report says....maybe....could be.....might have....possibly....these are all libber media terms on all their articles.
Anonymous sources are what you wackos accept for fact...pathetic.
They also accept the idiot box in the living room as gospel fact.hee hee.lol
Better than you believing the degenerate liar trump as the gospel
who do you believe? name a name for us.
Just a few of those in other countries The lady from Canada ,for example

LOL

You can love whoever you want. I just pointed out your saying you love a guy who agrees with you on every issue is a pretty worthless endorsement. You're just validating your own views.

When I lived in Europe they were mostly pretty left. But we had some great conversations anyway. That's a lot more insightful than your endorsing someone who agrees with you on every issue
Sorry I can't agree with anyone here on EVERY issue But do respect those with most of the issues I find most important At the top ,is getting rid of this pos in our WH who seems to not even know when he's lying

LOL

Sorry I can't agree with anyone here on EVERY issue But do respect those with most of the issues I find most important At the top ,is getting rid of this pos in our WH who seems to not even know when he's lying

Really? What do you disagree with Democrats on? I've never seen it come up

LOL

To Democrats, nothing means more than fellow Democrat. Which Dr. Grump is to eddiew
Grump is OK with me ,,,He has the basics down pat

LOL

Really? What do you disagree with Democrats on? I've never seen it come up
I find no need to shove it in their faces ,,Just as you rarely IF EVER have anything to say opposite a republicans views Just for kicks ,here's one ,,I don't want illegals here

LOL

That's what I said. I asked you about your claim you don't agree with Democrats on everything. Like what? Obviously you're a collectivist herd, it's easy to think of things you agree on since it includes everything. What do you disagree on?

LOL

That's what I said. I asked you about your claim you don't agree with Democrats on everything. Like what? Obviously you're a collectivist herd, it's easy to think of things you agree on since it includes everything. What do you disagree on?
Thought I answered that I want all illegals out of the country Come back legally

LOL

Thought I answered that I want all illegals out of the country Come back legally

So you would actually deport them? Do you support a wall?

yeah, you know what they were doing 4000 years ago. surrrrrrrrrrrrre. too fking funny. I gave you what the link posted. laborers. look it up.

Can't read can you?

Though they were not slaves, the pyramid builders led a life of hard labor, said Adel Okasha
Funny, they say they weren’t slaves 4000 years later and you believe them. Dude, that’s hilarious
Besides Hollywood movies and idiots like you, who the fuck ever said they were slaves?
<crickets>

that's how it works.

you are now dismissed.
here fkwad, I'll use the latest link.

go read all the demofk links after a school shooting. hahahaahahahahahaha you must have been in quarantine for decades.
LOL

As expected, you failed to prove your idiotic claim.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back