Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

"7 weeks from today: Election Day. We have just 49 days to save what’s left of our decimated democracy. Trump CAN win. Don’t think he can’t. He has every intention of finishing his job of crushing our country. Of killing off another quarter-million Americans by January 1st. It’s not negligent homicide. It’s not incompetence. It’s conscious, pre-meditated killing. Encouraged and overseen by a psychopath. A Fascist. 49 DAYS." - Michael M Moore
FYI Moore is a fascist

Last edited:
Inauguration Day, Jan. 20, 2017: Trump inherits the National Security Council’s global health security office — the pandemic response team — that Obama had created after the 2014-2016 Ebola outbreak.
all that is irrelevant try againBECAUSE
Ron Klain, who was Biden’s chief of staff at the time, said of H1N1 in 2019. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck. If anyone thinks that this can’t happen again

You call it irrelevant, when it answers the question you asked.
60 MILLION INFECTED Why wasn't obama and biden preparing for another pandemic?

They did prepare, by creating a pandemic response team.

If you ask a question, pay attention to the answer.

Those from North Carolina - especially those expousing Confederate names - aren't the brightest tools in the box. But they are tools nonetheless.
North Carolina Rebels declaration of Independence May 20, 1775
Rebels kicked you brits asses back from 1775 until 1781

Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

Compare them then. Shouldn't be hard to do. Off you go.

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

So sure, tell me what planks the Democrats actually oppose. Go ahead, try it

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.
You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have
LOL

PussyBitch be like, please don't hurt me!
HE'S not an American no American owes him an explanation he can eat the shit from his queen and for that matter so can you pussy bitch
PussyBitch be like, Mommy!! Make that mean foreigner leave me alone! Mommy!!!! Waaaaaaaa!!
pussy bitch you can crawl out from under your bed now.

yeah, you know what they were doing 4000 years ago. surrrrrrrrrrrrre. too fking funny. I gave you what the link posted. laborers. look it up.

Can't read can you?

Though they were not slaves, the pyramid builders led a life of hard labor, said Adel Okasha
Funny, they say they weren’t slaves 4000 years later and you believe them. Dude, that’s hilarious
Besides Hollywood movies and idiots like you, who the fuck ever said they were slaves?

Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.
You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have
LOL

HE'S not an American no American owes him an explanation he can eat the shit from his queen and for that matter so can you pussy bitch
PussyBitch be like, Mommy!! Make that mean foreigner leave me alone! Mommy!!!! Waaaaaaaa!!
tenor.gif

Inauguration Day, Jan. 20, 2017: Trump inherits the National Security Council’s global health security office — the pandemic response team — that Obama had created after the 2014-2016 Ebola outbreak.
all that is irrelevant try againBECAUSE
Ron Klain, who was Biden’s chief of staff at the time, said of H1N1 in 2019. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck. If anyone thinks that this can’t happen again

You call it irrelevant, when it answers the question you asked.
60 MILLION INFECTED Why wasn't obama and biden preparing for another pandemic?

They did prepare, by creating a pandemic response team.

If you ask a question, pay attention to the answer.
Three days later, Tim Morrison, former senior director for counterproliferation and biodefense on the NSC, wrote in another Washington Post Op-Ed, “It is true that the Trump administration has seen fit to shrink the NSC staff. But the bloat that occurred under the previous administration clearly needed a correction. … One such move at the NSC was to create the counterproliferation and biodefense directorate, which was the result of consolidating three directorates into one, given the obvious overlap between arms control and nonproliferation, weapons of mass destruction terrorism, and global health and biodefense. It is this reorganization that critics have misconstrued or intentionally misrepresented. If anything, the combined directorate was stronger because related expertise could be commingled” ( here ).

LOL

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Again, I do this for a living. Why would you question me on it? Would you question a brain surgeon on how to do brain surgery? It is honestly insulting. Stop your trolling.
Don’t be so defensive.

What you’re posting is data from 130 companies and ends in 2018. You don’t mention this because it doesn’t help your case. Much of growth in CAPEX comes from a handful of companies, focused in technology. Not bad, but hardly the investment in the blue collar economy that was often touted.

When you zoom out for a more complete picture, there was extra grow in 2018, which basically ended in 2019. The overall growth contributed a minuscule amount to GDP growth.

So you take their opinion over mine. Duke undergrad, NU MBA.

This is hopeless.
I provided data and a specific rebuttal. You are only appearing to authority. If that MBA was worth anything, you might have a critique of my post.

Turns our I’m better at this than you. That’s one of the benefits of not being a Trump devotee. More objectivity and less “cheerleading”.
No. I provided specific data. You provided fuzzy math with an opinion piece.

View attachment 388975
Your data also came from an opinion piece, not that you admitted it, you just presented it without context and without it an explanation of what you were posting. Not particularly honest. I found your source myself though, and was able to provide a critique, something you haven’t found yourself able to do yet.

Your data focused on a small subset of companies. Not the economy as a whole. I provided a better, wider view.
Nope. Mine cape from actual data that is tracked by IBanks and such. I am talking corporate confidence. That is all. It was higher under Trump and the chart below illustrates as such. You don't know what CAPEX is. You don't know much about anything with corporate finance. But you find obscure articles that are embarrassing. I also never said "tax cuts" I said corporate confidence. But the tax cuts definitely helped in terms of wage growth and lowering unemployment.

View attachment 388976
Corporate confidence, otherwise known as feelings. I was speaking in the real of facts and data.

Tax cuts and investment were the topic when you replied to me. Seems like you’re switching the subject because you got caught up in an argument you can’t win

AEI is hardly obscure and you’ve yet to critique the article despite calling it embarrassing. Why? We don’t know. You don’t say. I’d wager because you don’t have a critique.

As for helping with wage growth and unemployment, there was little deviation in those trends. Wages were growing about the same rate in 2016 as in 2018 and 2019. Unemployment was falling at roughly the same rate in 2016 as 2018. This is all speculative, and very little evidence to support it other than your feelings.
Amazing. You are hopeless. Roughly is not the same. It was lower. I gave You a ton of evidence. I am roughly correct.

Check out this huge change in wage growth.

View attachment 389164

You're really blowing me away here.
I already proved you wrong on this. Move on.

Not according to the data, which you are so reluctant to address. Do you see a big difference in wage growth after the tax cuts were passed?

Tell me how confidence pays the bills? I wasn't aware that you can buy things with confidence. When you charge your clients, do you ask for payment in confidence?

The obvious answer is no, confidence is a feeling and it's not absolute. Confidence was pretty high in 2007 as well, just as we were reaching the peak of a bubble that was about to crater the economy in ways we thought were possible since we had such big brains like yourself managing investments.
I am not discussing the cuts I am discussing the presidency before COVID. You’re comparing apples and oranges. I do Not manage investments. LOL

I provide corporate strategy and capital raise. And it has been much easier to raise capital since Trump became President. Not sure how many times I have to explain that to you. What do you do for work?

Great. It's been easier to raise capital. Too bad the capital expenditures hasn't really changed that much. You posted a chart looking at a fraction of the economy to show a large jump, but when you back out to the entire economy, it's just not happening. You exhibiting confirmation bias.

View attachment 389186

No surge in capital expenditures.
Capital is not just for CAPEX lol. It’s for debt issuance, acquisitions, equity injections, etc. There was a surge in CAPEX. Stop your whining. What do you do for work?
Have you heard of Highland Park , IL or West Bloomfield, Mi

They don't want more cases but if they have deaths it benefits them from stating they are COVID-19 related. It is deaths not cases.
But you just said the exact opposite.
I don't see 200k as catastrophic when hospitals get more $$ if they call the deaths due to COVID-19. I don't trust them or the data.
Why would hospitals wait for the random deaths from other causes, when they could just increase the number of real cases.

A doctor can lose their medical license if they wrongfully attribute cause of death.
You don't understand. If someone comes in with cancer but they are also COVID-19 positive they ll say death due to COVID even if cancer is the real cause. Real cases? Very few actually die from COVID-19. Are you trolling?
This is total bullshit. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.
Internet? I heard it firsthand. LOL.
"I heard it first hand" is self contradictory. If you heard it, it's by definition second hand.

Do you realize how unlikely it is that someone dies and just so happens have to have COVID without it being a cause?
Wrong. I heard it firsthand from the people in hospitals. It’s not remotely unlikely.

It's exceedingly unlikely. Whoever you were talking to is full of shit. Or maybe you made them up and you're full of shit. This is a bogus talking point working it's way around the internet and it's all built around people like yourself talking about how they heard something from someone. I'm firsthand in the hospitals. It's not even close to likely.
Again, I heard it from the doctors and nurses. My wife’s sister is a nurse at a major hospital in Boston. I was pretty shocked too until I found out about the reimbursement rates. Then it made sense.
It's bullshit. Whoever said it is full of it. The odds that someone dies of something else while having COVID is miniscule. Just think about it, COVID infections last a few weeks. You know what the odds are of someone dying in that window without COVID being relevant? Miniscule. As for reimbursement rates, so what? It costs more to take care of COVID patients. They require greater supplies, have lower nurse ratios and required conversion of rooms. This is doubly true when they're on ventilators.
Getting angry cause you lost your shit. Not sure who you think you are, but correct isn’t one!

A

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
It’s called being a great leader and avoiding hysteria
LOLOL

Yeah, Impeached Trump would never want to cause a panic.

img.php
Fake impeachment you mean

He was impeached by House of Representatives. It is real.
And what? What’s that actually mean?

A

Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
It’s called being a great leader and avoiding hysteria
LOLOL

Yeah, Impeached Trump would never want to cause a panic.

img.php
Fake impeachment you mean

He was impeached by House of Representatives. It is real.
And what? What’s that actually mean?
It was an entire fraud to weaken him
Biden and his son are the ones who made tens of millions

All those excuses doesn’t mean anything.
Even one of his advisers Navarro warned Trump in writing this pandemic will hit US

He was in daily meetings with the heads of the CDC, and NIH, and you want him to ignore them in favor of Peter Navarro?

Mid March outbreak was small here in US . True. ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? In January, February and March China was in full scale war of Coronavirus. The whole world knew this is a big health crisis. March and April Trump and Fox are very busy downplaying the crisis. Didn’t start ordering supplies still mid March. That is a total failure of the administration. Then he blamed China and Obama.

OMG....Downplaying while behind the scenes fighting it very aggressively....I tell ya. Your argument here is pure Bull Shit....You are using hindsight to nit pick his response and I don't recall reading from you or any other democrat in here at the time anything of the sort, other than when he did act you calling him a wannabe dictator or some such....

What you are doing is politicizing this virus, and it is disgusting.

Now you tell me what kind of a president is that? Trump is part of the problem. As long as Trump is the president I don’t think this crisis will go away.

I think Trump's actions during this virus were far better than the previous administrations reaction to H1N1, that's for sure....And, ofcourse this crisis won't go away, because you people can't be honest for one second...
As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

Calm? Like he does at his hate rallies? Do you mean like that?
dont change the subject,,,

So not calm thank you.
what I dont get is why are dems trying so hard to get trump re-elected???
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.
How can I change your mind? We’d have to live in the same reality first.

You said you were here to change minds...I didn't say that...How you approach it is up to you....But, the current tactic you are using is a failure...

It's amazing how one leftist after another like colfax and eddiew believe that if somehow they can just convey how much they really, truly, totally hate Trump it will somehow convince us to vote against our own interests for Biden. That while they shallowly deny all the hate coming from Biden, Pelosi, Schummer and company

Absolutely...They are vapid of anything even remotely tied to rational, intelectual debate...I understand that Trump triggers them, but my God....They can't have a civil conversation anymore without using a slew of slurs and insults that would get them punched in the mouth in person.
Now you are playing like the victim.
Hate Trump? My GOD. What is there to like Trump? A totally corrupted, racist dog shit, traitor, disgusting, dishonest, liar human being.
Can’t have a civil conversation? You want me to go to Gizmo. Is that a civil conversation?

Pelosi? Visiting her constituents in China town is a violations?

Trump lied to Americans downplayed the Coronavirus. Trump lied...... people died. Is that supposed to be acceptable?

Ah, that is pure bull shit, triggered, talking point crap....Look at the videos, Pelosi not only visited the people of Chinatown, she was there NOT wearing a mask, surrounded by people less than 6 ft away, telling people it was safe....BUT, you want to hammer Trump for not panicing at the very same time....Where is your shame?

Bullshit? Really? Pelosi visited her constituents in Chinatown February 24, 2020. Mask and social distancing was not even enforced at that time. California went on lock down March 20, 2020 using Fauci guidelines.
What part of that don’t you understand?

I don't understand how you can nakedly give Pelosi a pass, while at the same time you are everserating Trump for not taking to the airwaves and scream "the sky is falling", while hiding a Democrat you justify trying to use the when what was in place? Shouldn't have Pelosi been showing leadership as well? I mean she is speaker, no?
I posted specific dates when Pelosi visited Chinatown February 24. At that time there no mask mandate and social distancing. What part of that don’t you understand? Trump rally February 28 called it the new Democrats hoax. Compared to Trump rallies and trips NO DISTANCING AND NO MASK. Just because Trump mentioned Pelosi visited Chinatown doesn’t mean it’s right. It’s just another Trumpy BS.

Trump downplaying this crisis caused people’s lives and hardships. Does he care? No he doesn’t give a shit...... Look at his indoor rally in Nevada yesterday. Shows callous disregard of American lives. I don’t understand how you can support a leader that caused so many lives and economic crisis because of his ineptness, ignorance and stupidity.

Democrats hyping the hoax is perfectly fine. I mean it's for partisan benefit. Complete honesty in your hack partisan book. Sure it is.

Downplaying your hype actually means Trump was pretty accurate
OUT of the Horses ASS Mouth
Bob Woodward appeared on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert Monday night where he revealed new audio of President Trump that shocked Colbert.

Last week, Woodward released audio recordings of conversations he had with Trump for his new book, Rage. In the recordings from February and March, Trump can be heard acknowledging how dangerous and deadly the coronavirus could be, but that he wanted to downplay it publicly, which is exactly what he did.

Trump continued holding large rallies into March, where he referred to criticism of his handling of the pandemic as a Democrat hoax, and he refused to wear a mask in public as the CDC had recommended. But as Trump told Woodward on April 13, in private, he was much more cautious.

“Bob, it’s so easily transmissible, you wouldn’t even believe it,” Trump told Woodward. “I mean, you could, you could be in the room…I was in the White House a couple of days ago, meeting of 10 people in the Oval Office and a guy sneezed—innocently. Not a horrible—you know, just a sneeze. The entire room bailed out, okay? Including me, by the way.”

“Well, I know he’s making light there at the end,” Colbert responded after hearing the audio, “but at the heart of that is something extraordinarily shocking.”

Last I checked we still have the freedom to attend or not, right?

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ENDANGER THE LIVES OF OTHERS. YOUR FREEDOM OF ASSEMBLEY AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH DO NOT INCLUDE THE RIGHT ENDANGER OTHERS.

Oh, did I miss where the right to assemble was taken away? I know you libs are big on telling others what to do and all, but until our rights are taken, I can assemble where I please....

Another ConJob Fanasty. The Right To Assembly does NOT give a person the Right To Endanger Others.

No, it’s a right...if you don’t want to be there then don’t go...simple as that...

I’ll tell you one...Private property...Democrats absolutely oppose that.

North Carolina Rebels declaration of Independence May 20, 1775
Rebels kicked you brits asses back from 1775 until 1781

Couple of things:
1) I'm not British
2) Those rebels? They WERE Brits at the time...
You're not British? and? You're still a piece of shit foreigner
Stupid foreigner the American Patriots were rebels you dumb son of a bitch

Except that Woodward is America's lowest level, slimeball, lying, lowlife degenerate. Anybody doubt ? Ask Bill Casey's family.

Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
You are actually IMBECILE enough to believe the Atlantic's anonymous source laughingstock ? You are a laughingstock as well.

And the race riots are not a "card" They are REALITY.

Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Great majority of so-called Covid deaths are from a seperate cause. People die of cancer and it's called a covid death is they had just the slightest symptoms. They even called automobile accident deaths a Covid death.

All that is necessary for non-Covid deaths to be labeled Covid deaths, is to have a Democrat in charge of the labeling.

Forum List

Back