Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

People like bravoactual are pathetic. They constantly go to you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist. When you say it back they melt down and scream what as if you somehow crossed a line they would never cross, yet they constantly do.

That while their party nominee actually is a flaming racist. Seems to be some link there to what people like bravoactual are trying to pull
there is but one response to him and those who scream it with him. they are the kkk. can't change that fact. tell him pot meet kettle fking kkk man.

I know Jeff Ruby from my work in Louisville, his signature steak house was in Cinn.....although he is famous in Lville for throwing out OJ when he showed up at the Lville restaurant the night before the Kentucky Derby saying "we don't serve murderers".....anyway, been to Cinn a few times and had good times.
the really good restaurants are across the river on the levee in Kentucky.
Lville is great tons of non-chain places to eat, Churchill Downss, Louisville Slugger, Ali Museum, and the Bourbon Trail
agreed. amazing food. think of the money in the state.

If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history

But it is on you to prove your POV. Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to. My expectations aren't that high. You're a soundbite Deplorable. Just parrot The Moron in Chief's soundbites with no context, or no research.

Talk about a a shitty education system. You are obviously a product of that.

Dr Grump: Here's an idea, kaz. Spoon feed me. Do research and provide me links and then it's up to me. I will of course reject anything that disagrees with my beloved Democrat party. Go ahead, kaz. I'll sit and wait here while you do that

Yeah, you just go ahead and do that, Dr. Lazy Ass
he's a foreigner, don't spoon feed the foreign trolls.
Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

Compare them then. Shouldn't be hard to do. Off you go.

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

So sure, tell me what planks the Democrats actually oppose. Go ahead, try it

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.
You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have
LOL

PussyBitch be like, please don't hurt me!
HE'S not an American no American owes him an explanation he can eat the shit from his queen and for that matter so can you pussy bitch

Dr. Grump's not an American, yet he's indistinguishable on the site from a New Jersey Democrat. He's a Democrat Party worshiper in every way just like the rest of them on the site
I find that some on this board from other countries can look upon us in a more truthful light than republicans here mired in the Trump swamp
Yes the Obammy Fan Club you mean

How very racist of you.
Actually racists are the people who constantly whine about everything being racist right snowflake??

Yep. Race baiting like bravoactual is extremely racist. He's using race at the expense of blacks. Totally racist

You do not not a single solitary good goddamned thing. It was a blantenly, openly racist statement. You're using projection against me, but I'm not surprised.

Yet you started the racism shit, liar. It was totally racist
the one yelling racist is the true racist. that person has some burden that bugs the snot out of them and must continue to yell the word. kkkers were demofks, let's never let that die. they are the kkk.

People like bravoactual are pathetic. They constantly go to you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist. When you say it back they melt down and scream what as if you somehow crossed a line they would never cross, yet they constantly do.

That while their party nominee actually is a flaming racist. Seems to be some link there to what people like bravoactual are trying to pull

If you're not calling anyone who does not support Biden for President a 'Racist', you are probably a 'racist' Biden supporter....

If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history

But it is on you to prove your POV. Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to. My expectations aren't that high. You're a soundbite Deplorable. Just parrot The Moron in Chief's soundbites with no context, or no research.

Dr Grump: Here's an idea, kaz. Spoon feed me. Do research and provide me links and then it's up to me. I will of course reject anything that disagrees with my beloved Democrat party. Go ahead, kaz. I'll sit and wait here while you do that

Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.
You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have
LOL

HE'S not an American no American owes him an explanation he can eat the shit from his queen and for that matter so can you pussy bitch

Dr. Grump's not an American, yet he's indistinguishable on the site from a New Jersey Democrat. He's a Democrat Party worshiper in every way just like the rest of them on the site
I find that some on this board from other countries can look upon us in a more truthful light than republicans here mired in the Trump swamp

How very racist of you.
Actually racists are the people who constantly whine about everything being racist right snowflake??

Yep. Race baiting like bravoactual is extremely racist. He's using race at the expense of blacks. Totally racist

You do not not a single solitary good goddamned thing. It was a blantenly, openly racist statement. You're using projection against me, but I'm not surprised.

the one yelling racist is the true racist. that person has some burden that bugs the snot out of them and must continue to yell the word. kkkers were demofks, let's never let that die. they are the kkk.

If you're not calling anyone who does not support Biden for President a 'Racist', you are probably a 'racist' Biden supporter....
they're kkkers. it's simple. they enjoy mocking blacks. suppressing their educations the proof is in the ghettos of the demofk cities. 50 years. fifty mther fking years and the blacks still vote for them. simply stupid.

LOL

How very racist of you.

BTW, ask them what makes us racist.

LOL

How very racist of you.

BTW, ask them what makes us racist.

We're racists because our candidate said blacks who don't vote for him aren't black. No wait, that was them.

We're racists because our candidate said blacks aren't diverse, they are basically the same. No wait, that was them too.

We're racists because of all the non-violent blacks our candidate got locked up. Damn, wait, that was them too

We're racists because we imitated a black voice and talked about keeping blacks on the plantation. No wait, them again.

Hey, why are we the racists???

"Russia is the short-term challenge for you. China is the long term challenge, 10 years down the line" - Rex Tillerson presciently warned Trump as far back as December 2016. how right he was my friends, how right he was!

"Russia is the short-term challenge for you. China is the long term challenge, 10 years down the line" - Rex Tillerson presciently warned Trump as far back as December 2016. how right he was my friends, how right he was!
It should be noted that Diane Feinstein was committing / facilitating Chinese espionage against her own country as Tillerson said this.....

politicizing the coronavirus. View attachment 387019

Tramp beat them to it.
Report says....maybe....could be.....might have....possibly....these are all libber media terms on all their articles.
Anonymous sources are what you wackos accept for fact...pathetic.
They also accept the idiot box in the living room as gospel fact.hee hee.lol
Better than you believing the degenerate liar trump as the gospel
Hey dummy , it’s called calming the people ,it’s what great leaders do
LOLOL

That's like the time Bush claimed the reason he didn't immediately drop a 2nd grade reading book and leave the classroom he was sitting in with a bunch of 7 year olds upon learning America was under attack was because he didn't want to frighten the kids.....

.... but then he made his way outside the classroom and announced in front of cameras, to America, that two planes were crashed into the World Trade Center in an apparent terrorist attack on our country -- in front of the kids.

BIDEN PUBLICLY ADMITS HE IS ONCE AGAIN - AS ALWAYS - WRONG ABOUT FOREIGN POLICY AND THAT HE WAS WRONG TO OPPOSE PRESIDENT TRUMP'S LIFE SAVING TRAVEL BAN, THAT TRUMP WAS NOT ACTING HYSTERICAL BY IMPLEMENTING IT & THAT IT IS NOT 'XENOPHOBIC':

This a lie of unbelievable proportions. Trump's life saving travel ban didn't save lives because of his stupidity and racism when he didn't close down Europe in time, while simultaneously calling it a hoax. You are a liar.

Trump never called it a hoax stop lying

Trump called what the democrats were saying was a hoax. However, the democrats were emphasizing the seriousness of the virus, countries infected, number deaths, and the grave threat it posed for the US. Indirectly, he was calling the virus a hoax and he was very directly downplaying the virus as he has admitted. He told lie after lie contradicting medical advisors and dividing the country into those that believed Trump and those that believed the scientists.

An unmasked lady in a crowd at the Trump rally was asked why her group lacked masks and social distancing. She said, "We trust Trump". And that pretty well sums it up. Trump has divided America into two camps, those that believe Trump and those that believe the scientists, making it impossible to stop or even control the spread of the virus. Trump and his peeps refuse to honor the orders of governors and mayors and thumb their noses at the CDC recommendation. When historians describe the monumental failure of the US to control the virus, Donald Trump is going to be the central figure.

It is a hoax whats your point?

Tell that to the families of nearly 200,000 dead. No amount of lying, passing the buck, and downplaying the virus will change the facts. Donald Trump has lead this country into greatest healthcare disaster in a hundred years and the resulting financial collapse and he's till lying about.

Waah waah waah the President brought us back from what the pathetic Democrat governors did, got more testing and proved how inept they were to kill so many with a global leading 8% mortality rate. You wackos can spin and spin all you want but you caused the disaster and the President has been cleaning it up ever since.

I’m missing something. Where and when did Trump brought us back from pathetic democrats governors? We have not seen a diddly squat of Trump accomplishment on the Coronavirus crisis.
He is over there busy bullshiting with his rallies attacking his fellow Americans the democrats, fighting and insulting mayors and governors. Tell us what did we missed?

We have 3 crisis...... the pandemic, economy crisis and racial injustice. All 3 Trump failed to address all these 3 crisis. He even blasted Biden for wearing mask. That’s dumb.

Trump administration has established a guide lines about social distancing and mask. Trump displayed over and over that he violated his own policies. WTH kind of a leader is that?

These 3 crises are all related. We would not be having the level of protests and resulting violence if we had not had to close schools and the minority unemployment and unemployment in the age group 18 to 24 were not at historic levels which is due in large part to the Trump's mismanagement and downplaying the epidemic. Had Trump actively supported the healthcare community instead of downplaying the seriousness and supporting open rebellion in regard to guidelines to prevent infection, we would be a lot better off today. Bringing an epidemic under control requires strong support of healthcare measures to prevent the spread and that has not happened.

Last edited:

Tramp beat them to it.
Report says....maybe....could be.....might have....possibly....these are all libber media terms on all their articles.
LOLOL

That's like the time Bush claimed the reason he didn't immediately drop a 2nd grade reading book and leave the classroom he was sitting in with a bunch of 7 year olds upon learning America was under attack was because he didn't want to frighten the kids.....

.... but then he made his way outside the classroom and announced in front of cameras, to America, that two planes were crashed into the World Trade Center in an apparent terrorist attack on our country -- in front of the kids.
But wait, you libbers love Bush now right??

You snowflakes REALLY want to say anything about 'real numbers' right now in this thread when the topic is how Desperate snowflakes are attempting to bash the President for NOT panicking the nation...

The early projections actually make Trump look worse than ever. The original projections along with the seriousness and airborne nature of the virus were told to Trump in January. And apparently Trump thought that 1.5 million dead americans was an acceptable death toll.

So he "played it down"
Good thing, its the flu. Why scare a bunch of sane people besides you wackos with misinformation??
Did the Bible also tell you it's the flu? It's not, by the way. The flu is caused by the influenza virus while COVID-19 is caused by the novel coronavirus. The flu is in the Orthomyxoviridae family of viruses while COVID-19 is in the Coronaviridae family.
Wasnt talking about virus families was talking about severity impact.
And you're wrong about that too. Going by the available figures...

This past seasonal flu killed as many as 62,000 people in the U.S. out of as many as 56,000,000 cases.

That's a mortality rate of just 0.1%.

While COVID-19 killed 199,893 in the U.S. out of 6,778,314 cases.

That's a mortality rate of 2.9%.
In it’s early stages the percentages were very high. We are unlike libbies who always live in the past and try to punish the present over the past.
Last 2-3 months the infection rate is less than 5% of all tested. Then, of that 5% about 5% die from it And 85% of those who do die are over 65and already had 2-3 life threatening conditions
I won’t do the calculation for you again because you can’t or choose not to comprehend them
5% of 5% is a very very small fatality rate yet we have a hoaxed very very big shutdown
Never have so few done so much harm to do many over so little

BIDEN PUBLICLY ADMITS HE IS ONCE AGAIN - AS ALWAYS - WRONG ABOUT FOREIGN POLICY AND THAT HE WAS WRONG TO OPPOSE PRESIDENT TRUMP'S LIFE SAVING TRAVEL BAN, THAT TRUMP WAS NOT ACTING HYSTERICAL BY IMPLEMENTING IT & THAT IT IS NOT 'XENOPHOBIC':

This a lie of unbelievable proportions. Trump's life saving travel ban didn't save lives because of his stupidity and racism when he didn't close down Europe in time, while simultaneously calling it a hoax. You are a liar.

Trump never called it a hoax stop lying

Trump called what the democrats were saying was a hoax. However, the democrats were emphasizing the seriousness of the virus, countries infected, number deaths, and the grave threat it posed for the US. Indirectly, he was calling the virus a hoax and he was very directly downplaying the virus as he has admitted. He told lie after lie contradicting medical advisors and dividing the country into those that believed Trump and those that believed the scientists.

An unmasked lady in a crowd at the Trump rally was asked why her group lacked masks and social distancing. She said, "We trust Trump". And that pretty well sums it up. Trump has divided America into two camps, those that believe Trump and those that believe the scientists, making it impossible to stop or even control the spread of the virus. Trump and his peeps refuse to honor the orders of governors and mayors and thumb their noses at the CDC recommendation. When historians describe the monumental failure of the US to control the virus, Donald Trump is going to be the central figure.

It is a hoax whats your point?

Tell that to the families of nearly 200,000 dead. No amount of lying, passing the buck, and downplaying the virus will change the facts. Donald Trump has lead this country into greatest healthcare disaster in a hundred years and the resulting financial collapse and he's till lying about.

Waah waah waah the President brought us back from what the pathetic Democrat governors did, got more testing and proved how inept they were to kill so many with a global leading 8% mortality rate. You wackos can spin and spin all you want but you caused the disaster and the President has been cleaning it up ever since.

I’m missing something. Where and when did Trump brought us back from pathetic democrats governors? We have not seen a diddly squat of Trump accomplishment on the Coronavirus crisis.
He is over there busy bullshiting with his rallies attacking his fellow Americans the democrats, fighting and insulting mayors and governors. Tell us what did we missed?

We have 3 crisis...... the pandemic, economy crisis and racial injustice. All 3 Trump failed to address all these 3 crisis. He even blasted Biden for wearing mask. That’s dumb.

Trump administration has established a guide lines about social distancing and mask. Trump displayed over and over that he violated his own policies. WTH kind of a leader is that?

These 3 crises are all related. We would not be having the level of protests and resulting violence if the minority unemployment and unemployment in the age group 18 to 24 were not at historic levels which is due in large part to the Trump's mismanagement and downplaying the epidemic. Had Trump actively supported the healthcare community instead of downplaying the seriousness and supporting open rebellion in regard guidelines to prevent infection, we would be a lot better off today. Bringing an epidemic under control requires strong support of healthcare measures to prevent the spread and that has not happened.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha the comments get more and more moronic. The violence is the result of pathetic elected officials allowing the violence to happen and they are all Democrats.

It should be noted that Diane Feinstein was committing / facilitating Chinese espionage against her own country as Tillerson said this.....
noted indeed

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

i don't usually disparage anyone, it's not in my nature, but sometimes you gotta say what you gotta say

'We have 3 crisis...... the pandemic, economy crisis and racial injustice. '

These 3 crises are all related. We would not be having the level of protests and resulting violence if the minority unemployment and unemployment in the age group 18 to 24 were not at historic levels which is due in large part to the Trump's mismanagement and downplaying the epidemic.

Holy Crap! We must be playing 'How many Lies Can A Snowflake Fit into 1 Sentence'

PANDEMIC:

I posted a link and the actual timeline of actions taken to protect the US by the Trump administration. You should really look that up and read it because your allowing your hatred for the President override the facts is making you look like a complete psychotic moron.

Trump was out in front of the WHO, understandably as they were covering for China.

The Trump administration was already taking action while Pelosi and the Democrats in the House and House Intel Committee were being criminally derelict in their responsibilities. While affecting the 1st Political Partisan Impeachment based on zero crime/evidence/witnesses in US history they never saw the pandemic coming.

While Trump was imposing the Life Saving Travel Ban Biden was calling it 'Xenophobic' and leading the Democrats in opposition to it. Democrats attacked the President, undermined his life saving actions, authored legislation intended to strip the president of powers to protect citizens by blocking the travel ban....the life saving travel ban Biden later came out and admitted was a good idea.

While Trump's administration was taking actions Joe Biden later declared he would be doing if he were president, Biden and Democrats told Americans the virus posed no threat and urged them to spread the virus by riding subways, visiting China Town, and herding in large numbers.

While Trump acted to save American lives by building NY a hospital and sending a hospital ship for Cuomo to use for patients, Cuomo admitted the elderly were the most susceptible to die from the virus then proceeded to murder over 10,000 elderly Americans by packing virus patients into nursing homes. 3 other idiot Democrat Governors did the same thing, but none of them murdered as many as Cuomo.
-- Cuomo needlessly murdered these Americans because he said he did not want to tie up beds for the pending wave of infected patients....a wave that NEVER came. These elderly were needlessly killed. Cuomo had an over-abundance of beds - the hospital built for him by the Army corp of engineers shut down the hospital due to the lack of use & the hospital ship left for the same reason! There was never a bed shortage, so the elderly were packed in together for nothing, again, resulting in the un-necessary deaths of over 10,000 Americans.

Snowflakes give a pass to Biden, who led the opposition to the Life Saving travel bans, and Cuomo, the largest mass murderer in US history, but they attack Trump for 'not doing enough'; yet, Trump did a helluva' lot more than Democrats.

Mentally disturbed snowflakes were more upset that Preside3nt Trump referred to the virus as the 'CHINA Flu' than they were about Cuomo needlessly murdering 10,000 elderly Americans!

WTF!?

'Nuff said.

Tramp beat them to it.
LOLOL

LOL

No, we don't. Though I would take him any day over Impeached Trump. Biden sucks too, but not as bad as Impeached Trump. If anyone else were running on the Republican ticket, I'd be voting Republican this year.

Tramp beat them to it.
LOLOL

LOL

No, we don't. Though I would take him any day over Impeached Trump. Biden sucks too, but not as bad as Impeached Trump. If anyone else were running on the Republican ticket, I'd be voting Republican this year.
Biden is a demented douchebag

you would think the corona deal would have humbled a president. you would think he would have turned to God for guidance

he did no such thing my friends

he would be praised if he turned to religion in any way, GUARANTEED!

Trump let the corona come in while he was busy with his "IMPEACHMENT"...WHAT? what a selfish, narcissistic buffoon!

Forum List

Back