Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

All those excuses doesn’t mean anything.
Even one of his advisers Navarro warned Trump in writing this pandemic will hit US

He was in daily meetings with the heads of the CDC, and NIH, and you want him to ignore them in favor of Peter Navarro?

Mid March outbreak was small here in US . True. ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? In January, February and March China was in full scale war of Coronavirus. The whole world knew this is a big health crisis. March and April Trump and Fox are very busy downplaying the crisis. Didn’t start ordering supplies still mid March. That is a total failure of the administration. Then he blamed China and Obama.

OMG....Downplaying while behind the scenes fighting it very aggressively....I tell ya. Your argument here is pure Bull Shit....You are using hindsight to nit pick his response and I don't recall reading from you or any other democrat in here at the time anything of the sort, other than when he did act you calling him a wannabe dictator or some such....

What you are doing is politicizing this virus, and it is disgusting.

Now you tell me what kind of a president is that? Trump is part of the problem. As long as Trump is the president I don’t think this crisis will go away.

I think Trump's actions during this virus were far better than the previous administrations reaction to H1N1, that's for sure....And, ofcourse this crisis won't go away, because you people can't be honest for one second...
As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

Calm? Like he does at his hate rallies? Do you mean like that?
dont change the subject,,,

So not calm thank you.
what I dont get is why are dems trying so hard to get trump re-elected???
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.
How can I change your mind? We’d have to live in the same reality first.

You said you were here to change minds...I didn't say that...How you approach it is up to you....But, the current tactic you are using is a failure...

It's amazing how one leftist after another like colfax and eddiew believe that if somehow they can just convey how much they really, truly, totally hate Trump it will somehow convince us to vote against our own interests for Biden. That while they shallowly deny all the hate coming from Biden, Pelosi, Schummer and company

Absolutely...They are vapid of anything even remotely tied to rational, intelectual debate...I understand that Trump triggers them, but my God....They can't have a civil conversation anymore without using a slew of slurs and insults that would get them punched in the mouth in person.
Now you are playing like the victim.
Hate Trump? My GOD. What is there to like Trump? A totally corrupted, racist dog shit, traitor, disgusting, dishonest, liar human being.
Can’t have a civil conversation? You want me to go to Gizmo. Is that a civil conversation?

Pelosi? Visiting her constituents in China town is a violations?

Trump lied to Americans downplayed the Coronavirus. Trump lied...... people died. Is that supposed to be acceptable?

Ah, that is pure bull shit, triggered, talking point crap....Look at the videos, Pelosi not only visited the people of Chinatown, she was there NOT wearing a mask, surrounded by people less than 6 ft away, telling people it was safe....BUT, you want to hammer Trump for not panicing at the very same time....Where is your shame?

Bullshit? Really? Pelosi visited her constituents in Chinatown February 24, 2020. Mask and social distancing was not even enforced at that time. California went on lock down March 20, 2020 using Fauci guidelines.
What part of that don’t you understand?

I don't understand how you can nakedly give Pelosi a pass, while at the same time you are everserating Trump for not taking to the airwaves and scream "the sky is falling", while hiding a Democrat you justify trying to use the when what was in place? Shouldn't have Pelosi been showing leadership as well? I mean she is speaker, no?
I posted specific dates when Pelosi visited Chinatown February 24. At that time there no mask mandate and social distancing. What part of that don’t you understand? Trump rally February 28 called it the new Democrats hoax. Compared to Trump rallies and trips NO DISTANCING AND NO MASK. Just because Trump mentioned Pelosi visited Chinatown doesn’t mean it’s right. It’s just another Trumpy BS.

Trump downplaying this crisis caused people’s lives and hardships. Does he care? No he doesn’t give a shit...... Look at his indoor rally in Nevada yesterday. Shows callous disregard of American lives. I don’t understand how you can support a leader that caused so many lives and economic crisis because of his ineptness, ignorance and stupidity.

Democrats hyping the hoax is perfectly fine. I mean it's for partisan benefit. Complete honesty in your hack partisan book. Sure it is.

Downplaying your hype actually means Trump was pretty accurate
OUT of the Horses ASS Mouth
Bob Woodward appeared on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert Monday night where he revealed new audio of President Trump that shocked Colbert.

Last week, Woodward released audio recordings of conversations he had with Trump for his new book, Rage. In the recordings from February and March, Trump can be heard acknowledging how dangerous and deadly the coronavirus could be, but that he wanted to downplay it publicly, which is exactly what he did.

Trump continued holding large rallies into March, where he referred to criticism of his handling of the pandemic as a Democrat hoax, and he refused to wear a mask in public as the CDC had recommended. But as Trump told Woodward on April 13, in private, he was much more cautious.

“Bob, it’s so easily transmissible, you wouldn’t even believe it,” Trump told Woodward. “I mean, you could, you could be in the room…I was in the White House a couple of days ago, meeting of 10 people in the Oval Office and a guy sneezed—innocently. Not a horrible—you know, just a sneeze. The entire room bailed out, okay? Including me, by the way.”

“Well, I know he’s making light there at the end,” Colbert responded after hearing the audio, “but at the heart of that is something extraordinarily shocking.”

Last I checked we still have the freedom to attend or not, right?

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ENDANGER THE LIVES OF OTHERS. YOUR FREEDOM OF ASSEMBLEY AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH DO NOT INCLUDE THE RIGHT ENDANGER OTHERS.

Oh, did I miss where the right to assemble was taken away? I know you libs are big on telling others what to do and all, but until our rights are taken, I can assemble where I please....

Another ConJob Fanasty. The Right To Assembly does NOT give a person the Right To Endanger Others.

The Lying, Lowlife, Suck Sucking, Draft Doding Coward 45 deliberately LIED to the American People. He knew as far back as December 2019 how extremely dangerous COVID-19 was and he FUCKING LIED about it
I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and prove that it is a lie.

But of course you will run away from that challenge with your tail between your legs because you are a cowardly TDS afflicted moron.
"It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flus. ... This is more deadly. This is 5% versus 1%, and less than 1%. So this is deadly stuff." ~ Impeached Trump, 2.7.20

"This is a flu. This is like a flu. ... It’s a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we’ll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner." ~ Impeached Trump, 2.26.20

It's not the flu and it's far deadlier than the flu.
Bullshit. The Spanish flu was far deadlier.

Trump was 100% correct, you ignorant low IQ TDS afflicted moron.
LOL

Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump wasn't talking about the Spanish flu. He said it's like the "regular flu" which kills as many as 70,000 per year.

So he lied and you prove to be a moronic Trump fluffer.
He didn't lie, you moron. He was 100% correct. The science has proven Trump right and proven the TDS afflicted morons such as yourself wrong. As usual.
in public he said it's like the flu which kills between 25,000 and 69,000 per year.
It IS like the flu, you fucking moron.

Trump was 100% correct, as usual.
LOLOL

Dayum, there is nothing of his you won't swallow, is there? No, it's not like the flu. It's far deadlier. Which is what he told Woodward in private though he later lied to America.

This past seasonal flu killed as many as 62,000 people in the U.S. out of 56,000,000 cases.

That's a mortality rate of just 0.1%.

While COVID-19 killed 199,000 in the U.S. out of 6,749,289 cases.

That's a mortality rate of 2.9% nearly 30 times deadlier than the "regular flu."

That makes COVID-19

Not arguing for or against how lethal or not COVID is, but you do realize that it is likely that far, far, far more people have had COVID, likely as many or more than the 59 million you posted for the flu. Also, unlike the flu, COVID is likely listed as the cause of death much more frequently than the common flu due to the coding guidance issued by the CDC. If this is the case, which it is, the death rate for COVID is much smaller than 2.9%.
You're delusional. There is literally zero evidence there have been more than 59 million cases of COVID-19 in tbe U.S. Shit, that's more than double the known cases in the entire world and we comprise only about 4% of the population.
What does 94 million tests at about a 7.9% positive rate give you? The more tests you do the more cases you get is that not in your libber math classes at grade school? And the CDC and Penn State both have some evidence there are in fact many more cases.
It tells me you're a flaming imbecile.

a) 7.9% of 94 million is 7.4 million. 59,000,000 is more than 7 times that; still, nowhere near the figure DBA claimed is likely.

b) even worse for your idiocy, 7.9% positives of 94 million tests doesn't mean there are 7.4 million positive cases since many, if not most, people who test, test more than once. And even though that doesn't affect the number of tests taken, people who test positive still count as just one positive case, regardless of how many tests they take.
So its even a lower positive test percent, like 7.2%. The point is the virus has produced its own metrics no matter how many times people test and how positives are counted. 7.2% is a reduction from 8% and even higher numbers earlier when we didn't have testing. Remember when you wackos were complaining we didn't have tests and many more were infected, and then we got more testing to prove that and you whined because more tested positive? My point is that increased testing gives you more positive cases, what is your point?
LOLOL

From where did you get 7.2%? Did you just make that up?
Again grade school math....6,750,105 total cases into 92,893,134 tests....made up from Worldometer where they capture real numbers
So you did make it up. :eusa_doh:

Dumbfuck, again, many people who test positive get tested again. That in itself drastically increases your meaningless made up percentage.

Then factor in many of those who are tested, test negative. That increases your meaningless made up number even more.

And again, there is absolutely no evidence anywhere that there are at least 59,000,000 cases in tbe U.S..

None.

You trying to defend that idiocy exposes your chronic conservatitus.
Again...and again.....simply pointing out to you the actual statistics and where they are....I know stats make your head hurt...if you don't want to know any actual metrics then at least stop making your own up. These are real numbers unlike anything you wackos preach.
LOL

You're not posting stats. You're dividing one figure into another to make up a percentage that doesn't actually reflect how many people actually have COVID-19 in your failed attempt to inflate the number of deaths.

Even sadder for you, the only reason you're even doing that is to fluff Trump.

1233796371590.gif
Again, I am reporting and performing math on actual numbers. Try taking your head out of your pelosi for a while and seeing how accurate that is.
Which you're doing to make up a meaningless figure.
Libber meaningless = Actual statistics
LOL

Actual statistic?? What actual statistic do you think 7.2% represents?
I already told you that.....just because you dont like real numbers doesnt mean they arent real.
Now you're kazzing. You referred to it as a "positive test percent." But it's not that since many people test multiple times and many others never test positive. But no worries, I understand why you're too shy to say what it really is.

pretty sure the pyrmids were built by slaves.

go ahead. tear 'em down.
LOL

Imbecile, read & learn...

This is the atheist version right? Did the Russians interfere or help build them??
You know you could have found the answers to those questions in the article I posted. Why are conservatives so scared of education?
....answers in the wacko propaganda factory article I posted.....hahahahahahahahaha
LOL

As opposed to your "Bible" which you believe states something different?
Correct......
Then why am I still waiting for you to post the book, chapter and verse where it says slaves built the pyramids?
Oh that's right atheists don't have a Bible.....
Well for one, I'm not an atheist. For another, my Bible says nothing about slaves building the pyramids.

So from what Bible are you reading where it says that. And cite the chapter and verse.

If you can't, it's because the only reason you think your Bible says that is because you're just another fucked in the head conservative. G'head, prove me wrong...

William Casey is laughing his ass off...
did he see you?

I had a personal discussion with him on an Amtrak train out of Albany.

I chose not to try and sell a book from it.
Lived 10 min from me in Roslyn LI

So you met him at the quickymart buying milk?
Nope Never did meet him Lived in a mansion ..with limos coming and going and no quickmart in Roslyn

DECISIONS DECISIONS Who to believe Azog ,,or Gates?
As parts of the United States continue to grapple with increasing cases of COVID-19, the disease caused by coronavirus, Bill Gates blasted the country’s overall response to the pandemic.

“You know, this has been a mismanaged situation every step of the way,” the Microsoft (MSFT) co-founder and billionaire said in an interview with STAT News. “It’s shocking. It’s unbelievable — the fact that we would be among the worst in the world.”

Gates added that the variety of missteps by the U.S. government, from testing to issuing guidance to new hires, were baffling.

“The administration’s now hired this Stanford guy who has no background at all just because he agrees with their crackpot theories,” Gates said of Dr. Scott Atlas, the president’s new coronavirus advisor.

Bill Gates answers questions after giving a lecture on international aid to parliamentarians and guests in the Robing Room of the House of Lords in the Palace of Westminster, London. (PHOTO: REUTERS/Tim Ireland/Pool).
More
Melinda Gates, in a separate interview with Axios, concurred with her husband’s opinion.

“We’ve had terrible leadership on this issue, quite frankly,” the co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation said. “And science should never be politicized. Science is about getting at the truth. Science is what moves society forward.”

She added that the government has also effectively “neutered” the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), which was “set up originally to give sound medical advice,” rendering it unable to do its job, hence compounding the COVID-19 response.

There are currently more than than 6.5 million confirmed COVID-19 cases in the U.S., which outpaces other developing countries like India (4.9 million cases), Brazil (4.3 million cases), and Russia (1 million cases).

The lockdowns accompanying the pandemic have resulted in an economic recession, with millions of Americans losing jobs. Nearly 1 in 5 Americans are still worried about losing their job in the next 12 months.
But your libber buddy here just said cases are not important so why do you keep harping on them???
Not important?? Unless it's you or a loved one
Hey I think testing and case documentation is critical and have said so.
What does it prove exactly?
Well for the flu results, for example, we estimate total cases and deaths yearly. There is no case by case documentation. And I am not sure how many diseases we actually attempt to track case by case. But with covid thats all the left was whining for from the get go...testing testing...and the cases and deaths were always thrown out. So, in my mind, the testing and total cases are the proof that it was inept Dem leadership that caused our issues since the mortality rate continues to dive with each day of testing. Just my take.
Guess you didn't read what the Gates said?
Sorry no.
Scroll back a little

Here you are Mr Brown
44 minutes ago
As parts of the United States continue to grapple with increasing cases of COVID-19, the disease caused by coronavirus, Bill Gates blasted the country’s overall response to the pandemic.

“You know, this has been a mismanaged situation every step of the way,” the Microsoft (MSFT) co-founder and billionaire said in an interview with STAT News. “It’s shocking. It’s unbelievable — the fact that we would be among the worst in the world.”

Gates added that the variety of missteps by the U.S. government, from testing to issuing guidance to new hires, were baffling.

“The administration’s now hired this Stanford guy who has no background at all just because he agrees with their crackpot theories,” Gates said of Dr. Scott Atlas, the president’s new coronavirus advisor.

Bill Gates answers questions after giving a lecture on international aid to parliamentarians and guests in the Robing Room of the House of Lords in the Palace of Westminster, London. (PHOTO: REUTERS/Tim Ireland/Pool).
More
Melinda Gates, in a separate interview with Axios, concurred with her husband’s opinion.

“We’ve had terrible leadership on this issue, quite frankly,” the co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation said. “And science should never be politicized. Science is about getting at the truth. Science is what moves society forward.”

She added that the government has also effectively “neutered” the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), which was “set up originally to give sound medical advice,” rendering it unable to do its job, hence compounding the COVID-19 response.

There are currently more than than 6.5 million confirmed COVID-19 cases in the U.S., which outpaces other developing countries like India (4.9 million cases), Brazil (4.3 million cases), and Russia (1 million cases).

The lockdowns accompanying the pandemic have resulted in an economic recession, with millions of Americans losing jobs. Nearly 1 in 5 Americans are still worried about losing their job in the next 12 months.

QuoteReply

go ahead. tear 'em down.
LOL

This is the atheist version right? Did the Russians interfere or help build them??
You know you could have found the answers to those questions in the article I posted. Why are conservatives so scared of education?
....answers in the wacko propaganda factory article I posted.....hahahahahahahahaha
LOL

Correct......
Then why am I still waiting for you to post the book, chapter and verse where it says slaves built the pyramids?
Exodus Chapter 5 starting with maybe Verse 7
Here's the entire chapter...

Afterward Moses and Aaron went in and told Pharaoh, “Thus says the Lord God of Israel: ‘Let My people go, that they may [a]hold a feast to Me in the wilderness.’ ”

2 And Pharaoh said, “Who is the Lord, that I should obey His voice to let Israel go? I do not know the Lord, nor will I let Israel go.”

3 So they said, “The God of the Hebrews has met with us. Please, let us go three days’ journey into the desert and sacrifice to the Lord our God, lest He fall upon us with pestilence or with the sword.”

4 Then the king of Egypt said to them, “Moses and Aaron, why do you take the people from their work? Get back to your labor.” 5 And Pharaoh said, “Look, the people of the land are many now, and you make them rest from their labor!”

6 So the same day Pharaoh commanded the taskmasters of the people and their officers, saying, 7 “You shall no longer give the people straw to make brick as before. Let them go and gather straw for themselves. 8 And you shall lay on them the quota of bricks which they made before. You shall not reduce it. For they are idle; therefore they cry out, saying, ‘Let us go and sacrifice to our God.’ 9 Let more work be laid on the men, that they may labor in it, and let them not regard false words.”

10 And the taskmasters of the people and their officers went out and spoke to the people, saying, “Thus says Pharaoh: ‘I will not give you straw. 11 Go, get yourselves straw where you can find it; yet none of your work will be reduced.’ ” 12 So the people were scattered abroad throughout all the land of Egypt to gather stubble instead of straw. 13 And the taskmasters forced them to hurry, saying, “Fulfill your work, your daily quota, as when there was straw.” 14 Also the officers of the children of Israel, whom Pharaoh’s taskmasters had set over them, were beaten and were asked, “Why have you not fulfilled your task in making brick both yesterday and today, as before?”

15 Then the officers of the children of Israel came and cried out to Pharaoh, saying, “Why are you dealing thus with your servants? 16 There is no straw given to your servants, and they say to us, ‘Make brick!’ And indeed your servants are beaten, but the fault is in your own people.”

17 But he said, “You are idle! Idle! Therefore you say, ‘Let us go and sacrifice to the Lord.’ 18 Therefore go now and work; for no straw shall be given you, yet you shall deliver the quota of bricks.” 19 And the officers of the children of Israel saw that they were in trouble after it was said, “You shall not reduce any bricks from your daily quota.”

20 Then, as they came out from Pharaoh, they met Moses and Aaron who stood there to meet them. 21 And they said to them, “Let the Lord look on you and judge, because you have made [b]us abhorrent in the sight of Pharaoh and in the sight of his servants, to put a sword in their hand to kill us.”

22 So Moses returned to the Lord and said, “Lord, why have You brought trouble on this people? Why is it You have sent me? 23 For since I came to Pharaoh to speak in Your name, he has done evil to this people; neither have You delivered Your people at all.”

... absolutely nothing in there about building pyramids.

Thanks for confirming you're fucked in the head.
thumbsup.gif

More

But your libber buddy here just said cases are not important so why do you keep harping on them???
Well for the flu results, for example, we estimate total cases and deaths yearly. There is no case by case documentation. And I am not sure how many diseases we actually attempt to track case by case. But with covid thats all the left was whining for from the get go...testing testing...and the cases and deaths were always thrown out. So, in my mind, the testing and total cases are the proof that it was inept Dem leadership that caused our issues since the mortality rate continues to dive with each day of testing. Just my take.
yep, h1n1 had more deaths. but king obammy was in.

media goons like Woodward predicted Trump would never be president. well, fuck 'em, here he is, and he's not going anywhere. THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

16 MORE YEARS! 16 MORE YEARS! 16 MORE YEARS! 16 MORE YEARS!

There is nothing left to be said.
There is a lot that can be said and yet the most simple response those voting for Trump do not care if he lied at all...

Come on Penelope and realize about 40% of the American voting base do not care about any lies he has said and all they care about is keeping Democrats out of the Oval Office...

You snowflakes REALLY want to say anything about 'real numbers' right now in this thread when the topic is how Desperate snowflakes are attempting to bash the President for NOT panicking the nation...

The early projections actually make Trump look worse than ever. The original projections along with the seriousness and airborne nature of the virus were told to Trump in January. And apparently Trump thought that 1.5 million dead americans was an acceptable death toll.

So he "played it down"
Good thing, its the flu. Why scare a bunch of sane people besides you wackos with misinformation??
Did the Bible also tell you it's the flu? It's not, by the way. The flu is caused by the influenza virus while COVID-19 is caused by the novel coronavirus. The flu is in the Orthomyxoviridae family of viruses while COVID-19 is in the Coronaviridae family.
Wasnt talking about virus families was talking about severity impact.
And you're wrong about that too. Going by the available figures...

This past seasonal flu killed as many as 62,000 people in the U.S. out of as many as 56,000,000 cases.

While COVID-19 killed 199,893 in the U.S. out of 6,778,314 cases.

That's a mortality rate of 2.9%.

You snowflakes REALLY want to say anything about 'real numbers' right now in this thread when the topic is how Desperate snowflakes are attempting to bash the President for NOT panicking the nation...

The early projections actually make Trump look worse than ever. The original projections along with the seriousness and airborne nature of the virus were told to Trump in January. And apparently Trump thought that 1.5 million dead americans was an acceptable death toll.

So he "played it down"
Good thing, its the flu. Why scare a bunch of sane people besides you wackos with misinformation??
Did the Bible also tell you it's the flu? It's not, by the way. The flu is caused by the influenza virus while COVID-19 is caused by the novel coronavirus. The flu is in the Orthomyxoviridae family of viruses while COVID-19 is in the Coronaviridae family.

i remember kellyanne conway trying to peddle that covid19 was the flu & that the '19' stood for the '19th strain'.

holy crap batman - & i saw that repeated on the board.
Unfuckingbelievable.

Also, note the first time you compared the German government in 2020 to 1940era and now you changed that to WWI and WWII. Don't think you got away with that slight of hand.

Why lie? Here's my statement once more for the record. No reference to Hitler or Nazi's.

Historically Germany killed more innocent people than any other country. But that doesn't reflect their current behavior.

So when you said, "Historically Germany killed more innocent people than any other country," you weren't referring to Nazis.

How stupid do you think you are exactly?
Do you ever stop kazzing? He never said anything about "1040 era."

Explain how Democrats are no longer OK with 450K abortions in six months. Go
And republicans are O.K. with 200K deaths of fully sentient human beings.

Yeah, all these asshole believe in that "Right To Life" shit until told to otherwise.

they aren't pro life, only pro birth.

that makes them all truly pitiful.

The so-called "Right To Life" ends at birth.

In order to believe in the so-called "Right To Life", you first have to believe in Right to Exist as a human being.

You have to oppose war. War is absolute taking of any life. To support the "Right To Life", you oppose war because you believe in value of life, even that of a person you consider to be an enemy. War is about the total destruction of life. Life has no value in war. Life must be taken in war. War is complete and total polar opposite of the "Right To Life". War is killing as many as possible as fast as possible in the shortest time possible.

You have oppose Anti-Semitism, Bigotry, Homophobia, Islamaphobia and Racism. The "Right To Life" mean that life, regardless the Race, Creed, Color, Sexual Orientation, Skin Color or Country of Origin that life is in and of it valuable. IF you are a Racist, IF you are Bigot, IF you hate a person because of how they worship, IF you hate a person because of their sexual orientation and want to violence to them, YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN "THE RIGHT TO LIFE". Because if you believe in the "Right To Life", you repect and honor the the person for who and what they are.

You have to oppose Capital Execution (The State Taking A Life, the "Right To Life" mean you oppose this).

You have to oppose the use of torture and violence against those you percieve as an enemy. The intentional infliction of bodily harm goes against the so-called "Right To Life".

You have to oppose the taking of children from their parents at gun and being put in cages, that one act has nothing to with the so-called "Right To Life" and is the intention infliction of mental, emotional and physical harm on children.

The "Right To Life" means exactly that, life. You do not support, condone or encourage harm, violence, torture and death upon others because they have the same "Right To Life' you have.

Cons are two faced double dealing liars. They do not believe in a "Right To Life", for them it is all about controlling another persons life and deciding they want done with that life.

IF individual life is fucking important to them, they would be the first to demand a proper scientific response to COVID, instead they talk shit about averages.

Last edited:
The Lying, Lowlife, Suck Sucking, Draft Doding Coward 45 deliberately LIED to the American People. He knew as far back as December 2019 how extremely dangerous COVID-19 was and he FUCKING LIED about it
I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and prove that it is a lie.

But of course you will run away from that challenge with your tail between your legs because you are a cowardly TDS afflicted moron.
"It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flus. ... This is more deadly. This is 5% versus 1%, and less than 1%. So this is deadly stuff." ~ Impeached Trump, 2.7.20

"This is a flu. This is like a flu. ... It’s a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we’ll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner." ~ Impeached Trump, 2.26.20

It's not the flu and it's far deadlier than the flu.
Bullshit. The Spanish flu was far deadlier.

Trump was 100% correct, you ignorant low IQ TDS afflicted moron.
LOL

Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump wasn't talking about the Spanish flu. He said it's like the "regular flu" which kills as many as 70,000 per year.

So he lied and you prove to be a moronic Trump fluffer.
He didn't lie, you moron. He was 100% correct. The science has proven Trump right and proven the TDS afflicted morons such as yourself wrong. As usual.
in public he said it's like the flu which kills between 25,000 and 69,000 per year.
It IS like the flu, you fucking moron.

Trump was 100% correct, as usual.
LOLOL

Dayum, there is nothing of his you won't swallow, is there? No, it's not like the flu. It's far deadlier. Which is what he told Woodward in private though he later lied to America.

This past seasonal flu killed as many as 62,000 people in the U.S. out of 56,000,000 cases.

While COVID-19 killed 199,000 in the U.S. out of 6,749,289 cases.

That's a mortality rate of 2.9% nearly 30 times deadlier than the "regular flu."

That makes COVID-19

Not arguing for or against how lethal or not COVID is, but you do realize that it is likely that far, far, far more people have had COVID, likely as many or more than the 59 million you posted for the flu. Also, unlike the flu, COVID is likely listed as the cause of death much more frequently than the common flu due to the coding guidance issued by the CDC. If this is the case, which it is, the death rate for COVID is much smaller than 2.9%.
You're delusional. There is literally zero evidence there have been more than 59 million cases of COVID-19 in tbe U.S. Shit, that's more than double the known cases in the entire world and we comprise only about 4% of the population.

And how many tests have been given worldwide?

Even if we believe the low infection numbers, sounds like you are saying that COVID is blow out of proportion too, just in a different way. By the numbers you believe 0.04% of the world's population has contracted COVID and 0.01% have died from it. What is all the panic about if you believe these numbers?

You can't have it both ways.
I never said any of that. Dayum, are you fucking crazy.

"By the numbers you believe 0.04% of the world's population has contracted COVID..."

I never said 0.04% of the world has COVID-19. What I did say was that your claim that we alone have at least 59 million cases is without basis and is more than double of that of the entire planet. I also pointed out our population is about 4% of the entire planet.

"...0.01% have died from it."

I also never said 0.01% have died from it globally. I never said what percentage has died from it globally. What I did say is that in the U.S., about 2.9% of those who've contracted COVID-19 have died because of it.

Learn to fucking read AND comprehend.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Last edited:

go ahead. tear 'em down.
LOL

LOL

Correct......
Exodus Chapter 5 starting with maybe Verse 7
Here's the entire chapter...

Afterward Moses and Aaron went in and told Pharaoh, “Thus says the Lord God of Israel: ‘Let My people go, that they may [a]hold a feast to Me in the wilderness.’ ”

2 And Pharaoh said, “Who is the Lord, that I should obey His voice to let Israel go? I do not know the Lord, nor will I let Israel go.”

3 So they said, “The God of the Hebrews has met with us. Please, let us go three days’ journey into the desert and sacrifice to the Lord our God, lest He fall upon us with pestilence or with the sword.”

4 Then the king of Egypt said to them, “Moses and Aaron, why do you take the people from their work? Get back to your labor.” 5 And Pharaoh said, “Look, the people of the land are many now, and you make them rest from their labor!”

6 So the same day Pharaoh commanded the taskmasters of the people and their officers, saying, 7 “You shall no longer give the people straw to make brick as before. Let them go and gather straw for themselves. 8 And you shall lay on them the quota of bricks which they made before. You shall not reduce it. For they are idle; therefore they cry out, saying, ‘Let us go and sacrifice to our God.’ 9 Let more work be laid on the men, that they may labor in it, and let them not regard false words.”

10 And the taskmasters of the people and their officers went out and spoke to the people, saying, “Thus says Pharaoh: ‘I will not give you straw. 11 Go, get yourselves straw where you can find it; yet none of your work will be reduced.’ ” 12 So the people were scattered abroad throughout all the land of Egypt to gather stubble instead of straw. 13 And the taskmasters forced them to hurry, saying, “Fulfill your work, your daily quota, as when there was straw.” 14 Also the officers of the children of Israel, whom Pharaoh’s taskmasters had set over them, were beaten and were asked, “Why have you not fulfilled your task in making brick both yesterday and today, as before?”

15 Then the officers of the children of Israel came and cried out to Pharaoh, saying, “Why are you dealing thus with your servants? 16 There is no straw given to your servants, and they say to us, ‘Make brick!’ And indeed your servants are beaten, but the fault is in your own people.”

17 But he said, “You are idle! Idle! Therefore you say, ‘Let us go and sacrifice to the Lord.’ 18 Therefore go now and work; for no straw shall be given you, yet you shall deliver the quota of bricks.” 19 And the officers of the children of Israel saw that they were in trouble after it was said, “You shall not reduce any bricks from your daily quota.”

20 Then, as they came out from Pharaoh, they met Moses and Aaron who stood there to meet them. 21 And they said to them, “Let the Lord look on you and judge, because you have made [b]us abhorrent in the sight of Pharaoh and in the sight of his servants, to put a sword in their hand to kill us.”

22 So Moses returned to the Lord and said, “Lord, why have You brought trouble on this people? Why is it You have sent me? 23 For since I came to Pharaoh to speak in Your name, he has done evil to this people; neither have You delivered Your people at all.”

... absolutely nothing in there about building pyramids.

Thanks for confirming you're fucked in the head.
thumbsup.gif

The whole, "Slaves Built The Pyramids" is a myth created by the so-called "Christians" as means to show the power of their non-existent god.

Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

Compare them then. Shouldn't be hard to do. Off you go.

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

So sure, tell me what planks the Democrats actually oppose. Go ahead, try it

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.

from the mouth of Nancy Pelosi

Trump said to carry on as normal. That there were very few cases, and it was going away.

When Pelosi believes Trump and says to carry on as normal, you blame her for believing Trumps bullshit.
and Nancy ridiculed the president for his bans and told people they had it under control.

And you are...like the POS trump....a Liar1
What was the lie be specific liar

More

yep, h1n1 had more deaths. but king obammy was in.
LOL

You're just another fucked in the head conservative.

H1N1: 12,469 deaths
COVID-19: 180,882 deaths

Forum List

Back