Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

I have no doubt your "quizzes" are just as crazy as you are.
:right:You would have no way of doubting or knowing WHAT those QUIZZES are, because you are too terrified to even glance at them, for fear of discovering how ignorant you are about various things like crime, racism, Islamization, etc. :biggrin:

This is why you are now DODGING, and not offering to take the quizzes, or any one of them. Coward.

You're so senile, you don't even know how big of an idiot I made you look like. Because you’re so insane, you actually posted...

"to only 214/wk in September."

Shit, there were unfortunately 1151 COVID-19 related deaths just yesterday alone, but you're so senile, you actually thought there were only 214 deaths for all of last week. :cuckoo:

And no, gramps, I didn't ignore the figures from April. I even referenced them earlier when I pointed out shutting down much of the country is what helped reduce those number since then. And actually, it was also due to social distancing and wearing masks.

So what on Earth do you think Impeached Trump has done to lower those figures?
Already "on Earth" posted what Trump has done to lower those figures. If you would read the thread (Post # 4514), you wouldn't have to ask stupid questions.

And if you weren't such an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media you would know without having to ask.

So here is your assignment >> You are to stop watching CNN, MSNBC, PBS, ABC, NBC, CBS, and all other such liberal OMISSION media trash, and you are to watch Newsmax, the First, the Blaze, OAN Encore, and America's Voice, minimum 3 hours per day for one week, and then come back and report to me. After that, you will make a full report of what you have learned, and I will let you know if you're still an idiot. :biggrin:

Now go wash out your mouth.

Why would anybody go from watching (mainly) credible MSM sources, to uber right-wing trash sources? That's just, well, dumb...

Trump supporters seek out the media that confirms their paranoia.
says the one who has believed every conspiracy theory pushed by leftists controlled mainstream media.
Change your tin foil hat you need a bigger size.
Please Blart...give some examples.
Blart Russia Russia Russia trump is a Russian agent lol
Trump is Putin bitch
Change your tinfoil hat blart

The GOP controlled Senate issued a report stating that the Trump campaign did coordinate with Russian intelligence.

Leave politics to the adults and stick to your patrolling of Waldenbooks or whatever it is you do at the mall all day.

Who is guilty of nepotism?
Joe Biden is the king of nepotism.

View attachment 389583

No its non other but the man you worship, tramp.

Okay I have always said I am not a trump supporter and this is why,he is blaming the fires in California along with corrupt dem newsome on poor forest management,he KNows those fires were started by the elite,that they want to burn down California.the fact he is lying not telling the on that and going along with the corruption of newsome,does not sit well with me in the least.

I think you sound like a tramp worshipper.
most nutters don't realize they are nutters
Exactly. They could find out, if they would take one or more of my QUIZZES for liberals, but they're too chickenshit to go anywhere near them.

You are both nutters. Why because its simple, you dismiss what tramp says in the tapes, and you believe every word he sprouts, except for the tapes.

At risk elderly & ill should social distance & wear a mask while the infection wave washes through fully opened country restaurants, bars, hotels, hair salons, businesses, schools, colleges, churches, social gatherings, etc, as happened in Sweden. Then there likely won't be another wave to infect the vulnerable population, so very few will die.

Covid-19 has already mutated into a less lethal, easier spreading airborne strain.
It really should now be called Covid-20
covid-mutated-png.368823

Here in the USA only 30% are willing to take a vaccine if available. So herd immunity will not be achieved until the infection wave washes through. We can't wait another year hoping to get a vaccine. Lets put this horrible chapter behind us A.S.A.P. before we go bankrupt!!!

live stream of busy Gekås Ullared AB, a superstore in Ullared, Sweden

RE-OPEN, this could be USA again.

Report was debunked. Fake News.
Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
He hasnt "denigrated" me wacko and I served 25 years. Much better than Mr Apology Obammy. In which branch did you serve?
You served (in the military, I assume)? You're a loser. You're a sucker.
Correct wacko....protecting everyone in the country except you whiner.

Report was debunked. Fake News.
Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
He hasnt "denigrated" me wacko and I served 25 years. Much better than Mr Apology Obammy. In which branch did you serve?
You served (in the military, I assume)? You're a loser. You're a sucker.
Correct wacko....protecting everyone in the country except you whiner.
You and your buddy 5 time draft dodger Sleepy Joe.

You're so senile, you don't even know how big of an idiot I made you look like. Because you’re so insane, you actually posted...

"to only 214/wk in September."

Shit, there were unfortunately 1151 COVID-19 related deaths just yesterday alone, but you're so senile, you actually thought there were only 214 deaths for all of last week. :cuckoo:

And no, gramps, I didn't ignore the figures from April. I even referenced them earlier when I pointed out shutting down much of the country is what helped reduce those number since then. And actually, it was also due to social distancing and wearing masks.

So what on Earth do you think Impeached Trump has done to lower those figures?
Already "on Earth" posted what Trump has done to lower those figures. If you would read the thread (Post # 4514), you wouldn't have to ask stupid questions.

And if you weren't such an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media you would know without having to ask.

So here is your assignment >> You are to stop watching CNN, MSNBC, PBS, ABC, NBC, CBS, and all other such liberal OMISSION media trash, and you are to watch Newsmax, the First, the Blaze, OAN Encore, and America's Voice, minimum 3 hours per day for one week, and then come back and report to me. After that, you will make a full report of what you have learned, and I will let you know if you're still an idiot. :biggrin:

Now go wash out your mouth.

Why would anybody go from watching (mainly) credible MSM sources, to uber right-wing trash sources? That's just, well, dumb...

Trump supporters seek out the media that confirms their paranoia.
says the one who has believed every conspiracy theory pushed by leftists controlled mainstream media.
Change your tin foil hat you need a bigger size.
Please Blart...give some examples.
Blart Russia Russia Russia trump is a Russian agent lol
Trump is Putin bitch
Change your tinfoil hat blart

The GOP controlled Senate issued a report stating that the Trump campaign did coordinate with Russian intelligence.

Leave politics to the adults and stick to your patrolling of Waldenbooks or whatever it is you do at the mall all day.
Poor blart hasn't gotten a bigger tinfoil hat

Dr Grump: Here's an idea, kaz. Spoon feed me. Do research and provide me links and then it's up to me. I will of course reject anything that disagrees with my beloved Democrat party. Go ahead, kaz. I'll sit and wait here while you do that

Yeah, you just go ahead and do that, Dr. Lazy Ass

No, here's an idea. How about you back up your POV with facts. That is how debate works. You spout something as fact it is up to you to prove it, not the other way around. Talk about lazy....
Kaz kazzes, i.e., lies. That's all he ever does.

That's Faun

1600346433568.png

If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history

But it is on you to prove your POV. Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to. My expectations aren't that high. You're a soundbite Deplorable. Just parrot The Moron in Chief's soundbites with no context, or no research.

Talk about a a shitty education system. You are obviously a product of that.

Dr Grump: Here's an idea, kaz. Spoon feed me. Do research and provide me links and then it's up to me. I will of course reject anything that disagrees with my beloved Democrat party. Go ahead, kaz. I'll sit and wait here while you do that

he's a foreigner, don't spoon feed the foreign trolls.
Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

Compare them then. Shouldn't be hard to do. Off you go.

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

So sure, tell me what planks the Democrats actually oppose. Go ahead, try it

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.
You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have
LOL

PussyBitch be like, please don't hurt me!
HE'S not an American no American owes him an explanation he can eat the shit from his queen and for that matter so can you pussy bitch

Dr. Grump's not an American, yet he's indistinguishable on the site from a New Jersey Democrat. He's a Democrat Party worshiper in every way just like the rest of them on the site
I find that some on this board from other countries can look upon us in a more truthful light than republicans here mired in the Trump swamp

Funny how you like the foreigner who agrees with the Democrat party on every issue just like you do. When you agree with a foreigner who isn't straight line party position with you on every subject, then let me know and it'll be worth less than the zero you're loving someone who agrees with you on every issue is
Am I supposed to love those who are the complete opposite of my thinking?
ever hear the phrase, 'fellow american'?

To Democrats, nothing means more than fellow Democrat. Which Dr. Grump is to eddiew
e
NO, not really. Democrats do not follow the group think of Cons. I was opposed to that Poser HRC and caught much hell for it. Pelosi is pretty much an empty suit. I openly despise Feinstein. Scchumer should never become Minority Leader, he is as vacuous a person as I've ever seen, not as bad a McChinless but he is up there.

Cons do not know how think for themselves and their herd mentality is sickening. I am a Polically Active Democrat (10-Consecutive California Democratic Party Conventions and counting. I do have to abide by the rules the CADEM and the DNC regarding Endorsements. Once a candidate is endorsed I (i.e. HRC or Biden), I cannot endorse another candidate. I can oppose the endorsed candidate, but I cannot endorse another candidate.

Republicans attack members of their own party if they do not support 45.

I am a Proud and Loud Progessive Democrat. I am proud Veteran of Viet Nam. I never thought I would see the day when a President of the United States would call Men Killed In Action "Losers" and "Suckers" and the Republicans encourge that behavior. Especially when I know if a Demorat in the White House had said such a thing, the Republicans would justifiably demanding blood. It is all kinds of fine, well, right and good for a Republican to attack Marines Killed In Action, for a Republican to attack Gold Star Families and for a Republican to denegrate the memory of fellow Republican who had been a Prisoner of War during the Viet Nam War. It is even more disgusting to see rank and file Republicans encourage that behavior.

I think for myself.

Cons refuse to think because they are plain shit scared to do so
What a great post ,thank you and thank you for your service

It was an honor to serve. Which is something that Suck Shit Loser 45 can never say.

Or Bill Clinton, you forgot slick. Oh, you don't care ...

Vietnam was a terrible war. I don't blame anyone who didn't want to go fight a war that the politicians wouldn't let the military win. I don't blame Clinton or Trump for not going. But I'm not a full flat out hypocrite like you do where I flip positions based on party
There were brave men that went to Nam They and their families have Americas undying love......And America needs to honor them in any way we can

I would just settle the respect from Cons on this forum. But in their eyes I'm a Loser and Sucker.

My Grand Father served in France in WWI, he was gassed by the Germans, he sure as hell was NOT Loser or a Sucker

My Father served WWII. His first action was at Guadalcanal. His last action was Okinawa, where he received a field commission signed by none other then Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stillwell. My Dad received the Bronze Star and the Purple Heart, he was NOT a Loser or a Sucker.

Me, I was an RTO, I humped a PRC-25 ("Prick" 25) in the Central Highlands of Viet Nam. I later served at the Pentagon TeleCommunications Center (PTC) Room 5A910 (5th. Floor, Ring A, Corridor 9 Room 10) The Pentagon. It overlooked the Hot Dog Stand, where in the summer you could get the best goddamn Milk Shakes ever.

I am very proud of my Military Service. All 45 ever did avoid catching the clap in NYC in 1980's, he called that "My Viet Nam"...he is lying draft dodging suck shit coward.

This is the land of hyperbole that you live in all the time. No name sources claim Trump made a comment in private and you turn that into all conservatives think that. And this is after all the lies the left and deep State have been caught telling about Trump.

You're an ass of a human being and stupid as shit. Too bad the military didn't teach you to be a man. Or in your native language, baa, baa, baa

I did back it up. You know the Communist Manifesto you said and obviously you love the Democrat party. If I was wrong, you could easily list off any number of Communist Manifesto planks the Democrats oppose. But you can't. Check and mate. Game, set and match. You're toast

Debating Kaz style:

Kaz: The sun sets in the east, the sky is purple, men can birth babies and Crunchie the Clown is president of the US
Me: Prove your assertions.
Kaz: No, you prove them...

Dumbarsery at its best.

Dr Grump debating style.

kaz: The beach is comprised of sand

Dr Grump: List every beach and every grain of sand on each beach

And yes, I would be happy as a pig in shit, if the US never interfered in another country again I'd be happy.

So we agree then on that. Problem is you want to vote for a guy who doesn't. Joe has been as militaristic and meddling as anyone in either party for 47 years. Trump has been the least militaristic US President since Carter

I don't want to vote for either of them. Of the two, Biden in the better choice.
Meh, Trump has trouble remembering what he had for breakfast and getting his big, fat swollen full-of-self-importance head through the door.

I'm just laughing at you. Between Trump and Biden ... Trump ... can't remember what he had for breakfast????

You're such a Democrat bigot, it's hysterical. If Joe crapped in his pants you'd say wow, Trump craps in his pants

If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history

But it is on you to prove your POV. Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to. My expectations aren't that high. You're a soundbite Deplorable. Just parrot The Moron in Chief's soundbites with no context, or no research.

Talk about a a shitty education system. You are obviously a product of that.

he's a foreigner, don't spoon feed the foreign trolls.
Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

Compare them then. Shouldn't be hard to do. Off you go.

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

So sure, tell me what planks the Democrats actually oppose. Go ahead, try it

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.
You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have
LOL

PussyBitch be like, please don't hurt me!
HE'S not an American no American owes him an explanation he can eat the shit from his queen and for that matter so can you pussy bitch

Dr. Grump's not an American, yet he's indistinguishable on the site from a New Jersey Democrat. He's a Democrat Party worshiper in every way just like the rest of them on the site
I find that some on this board from other countries can look upon us in a more truthful light than republicans here mired in the Trump swamp
Yes the Obammy Fan Club you mean

How very racist of you.
Actually racists are the people who constantly whine about everything being racist right snowflake??

Yep. Race baiting like bravoactual is extremely racist. He's using race at the expense of blacks. Totally racist
What's really racist is AH republicans thinking the 90+% of blacks voting Dem are stupid and more racist is republicans trying to keep blacks from voting

What's stupid is an American who is functionally illiterate writing posts on message boards
You were talking about Eddie right,cause you nailed it if you were.lol

Yes, I was talking about Eddie. I put him on ignore for becoming as vacuous as DanielPalos. I don't know why he started doing that. In both cases, I asked them to just stop writing vacuous posts to me, and they both refused. So bye bye

Actually Clinton attacked Afghanistan first. And Clinton was controlling northern and southern skies over Iraq, bombing them and even had boots on the ground before W took office.

Fail. Don't you know any history?

Clinton didn't invade either country.
Don't you know any history?

Apparently you don't. Clinton:

1) Had no fly zones over both the north and south of Iraq

2) Had boots on the ground in Northern Iraq

3) Bombed military and communication centers.

Invading Northern Iraq isn't invading Iraq? So if someone only invaded the South Island you'd say they didn't invade New Zealand?

And I didn't say he invaded Afghanistan, government educated failure. I said he attacked it. He did. Again, someone fires some missiles into Aukland and you don't consider that attacking New Zealand?

And YOU call ME undeducated? Seriously, learn some history.

And you're justifying that while you just said you oppose US involvement and Clinton got us deeper and deeper while Trump is lessening our involvement and you STILL worship the Democrat party.

You're an empty headed chick. I hope you're hot, you're not making a living except on your back. Sheesh man

And yes, I would be happy as a pig in shit, if the US never interfered in another country again I'd be happy.

So we agree then on that. Problem is you want to vote for a guy who doesn't. Joe has been as militaristic and meddling as anyone in either party for 47 years. Trump has been the least militaristic US President since Carter

I don't want to vote for either of them. Of the two, Biden in the better choice.
Meh, Trump has trouble remembering what he had for breakfast and getting his big, fat swollen full-of-self-importance head through the door.
Comedy gold, I respect that you are not going to vote for either of them,that’s what I have done most my life knowing both parties were corrupt and one in the same,I took a chance that trump was differerent though than the past corrupt Republican presidents reagan,Nixon and bush though the fact he was not a career politician and he has been better than I thought he would be,he is a RINO,not part of the corrupt repub party which is why bush and Romney hate him the fact he is not a globalist as them.

he is the first potus sense carter to not start any new wars and the fact biden went along with whatever mass muderer Obama did,only an idiot would say biden is better.comedy gold,the alternative of trump is far better than globalist biden as also he was the far better alternative to hitlery,the clintons are mass murderers as well which is why warmonger Obama picked her for his cabinet.lol

Dr Grump would vote for Biden early and often, he's lying

Actually Clinton attacked Afghanistan first. And Clinton was controlling northern and southern skies over Iraq, bombing them and even had boots on the ground before W took office.

Fail. Don't you know any history?

Clinton didn't invade either country.
Don't you know any history?
Wow are you ever retarded.clinton learned from that other mass murderer Nixon how to start a war to get everybody’s attention away from a scandal starting the war in Bosnia to get everyone’s attention away from Monica mt braindead.lol
LOL

Dayum, you freaks are fucking retarded. :cuckoo:

Bosnia: 1995
Lewinsky: 1998

To your credit, you are crazy enough to b'lieve Clinton took actions in 1995 to distract from a scandal that broke in 1998. It involved time travel, didn't it, freak?

LA RAM remembers what happened right, but you're right that he is referring to the wrong conflict.

Clinton attacked The Sudan and Afghanistan to wag the dog, not Bosnia. As you accurately said Bosnia was earlier. Then you didn't know that LA Ram meant to say The Sudan and Afghanistan, so you really didn't know either

There is nothing left to be said.

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
200,000 dead -- that's hyping?

The way the Democrats did it blaming Trump for a virus, undercutting him every step of the way, constantly calling him racist while he was trying to restrict the movement of the pandemic, attacking him for not shutting down the economy at the same time as attacking him for the first shut down, attacking him for overriding the States and not overriding them at the same time?

Fuck yeah that's hyping

Forum List

Back