Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Report was debunked. Fake News.
Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
He hasnt "denigrated" me wacko and I served 25 years. Much better than Mr Apology Obammy. In which branch did you serve?
You served (in the military, I assume)? You're a loser. You're a sucker.

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...
Everything is Fake News now. According to Trump, there aren't any facts any more. Unfortunately for him, facts do still exist.

You couldn't have meant that since your point was how Impeached Trump did such a great job of reducing the number from 17, 052 to 214.

And most of the stuff you credit him for in reducing the numbers are absolute bullshit. Like a vaccine. That didn't reduce the number. And stimulus checks. That didn't reduce the number. Like social distancing, he was against that as evidenced by him holding rallies where no one socially distanced. Like the Navy hospital ship which hardly got used and wasn't used at all for COVID-19. Like his travel bans, which didn't prevent anyone from coming here from China and which were done early when there were a few deaths, but even with the travel bans in place, zoomed to tens of thousands of deaths. Like HCQ, which has still not been proven to be effective. Like donating plasma, which people are doing, not Impeached Trump.
You need to be more careful in your posting >>

1. The mortalities WERE reduced from 17,052 in mid April to 214 in mid September. :biggrin:

2. Getting started early on a vaccine IS something to credit Trump with, and when it is available and being given, it will be still more credit. :biggrin:

3. Regardless of rallies, social distancing came from the Task Force created by Trump, headed by VP Pence, and participated in by Dr, Fauci, Dr Birks, et al
1600329393945.png

4. The Navy ships were sent by Trump, and that was a good accomplishment from him, regardless of whether they were used or not. If New Yorkers and Californians were to lame brain to use them that in them, nit Trump. It's very possible they they DELIBERATELY didn't use them, because they didn't want to save lives or help sick people. They wanted, (for political reasons to make Trump look bad) the virus to be bad and get worse, just like they want the economy to be bad, which is why Pelosi presented the "ludicrous list", designed to stop the stimulus checks from being issued.

5. Of course, the travel bans, prevented people from coming here from China and Europe too. Plenty of people were intending to visit here and were stopped.

6.. HCQ HAS ben proven to be effective, despite leftist media lying, as usual to try to make Trump look bad.

Nobody reads anything you write....I did see the word "debunked".

The 149% increase in the DJIA can't be "debunked". Stop being stupid.

YOU read what I write, which is how you got to say >> "Stop being stupid.", when you got butthurt about my debunking your post. And FF reads what I write, propelling him into computer forum La La Land.

And other people read what I write too. I got positive "Thanks" ratings in Post #s 4278, 4279, 4280, 4495, 4504, 4505, 4509, 4514, 4533,

And that's just from a small part of this thread.
The 149% increase in the DJIA can't be "debunked". Stop being stupid.

No matter how desperate you are to pretend I didn't getcha, even editing your posts after you're caught, you still said there were 214 COVID-19 related deaths last week...
There were. In fact, there were 214 COVID-19 related deaths, in every week that there were 214 COVID-19 related deaths or more.

1600330988453.png

Slobbers the asylum immate who actually thinks there were only 214 COVID-19 related deaths last week.
DODGES the pathetic, moronic, leftist, information-deprived OMISSION media victim, who is TERRIFIED of even looking at any of my QUIZZES FOR LIBERALS, knowing that he will be shown to be the moronic, leftist, information-deprived, OMISSION media poor soul victim, that he is.

You couldn't have meant that since your point was how Impeached Trump did such a great job of reducing the number from 17, 052 to 214.

And most of the stuff you credit him for in reducing the numbers are absolute bullshit. Like a vaccine. That didn't reduce the number. And stimulus checks. That didn't reduce the number. Like social distancing, he was against that as evidenced by him holding rallies where no one socially distanced. Like the Navy hospital ship which hardly got used and wasn't used at all for COVID-19. Like his travel bans, which didn't prevent anyone from coming here from China and which were done early when there were a few deaths, but even with the travel bans in place, zoomed to tens of thousands of deaths. Like HCQ, which has still not been proven to be effective. Like donating plasma, which people are doing, not Impeached Trump.
You need to be more careful in your posting >>

1. The mortalities WERE reduced from 17,052 in mid April to 214 in mid September. :biggrin:

2. Getting started early on a vaccine IS something to credit Trump with, and when it is available and being given, it will be still more credit. :biggrin:

3. Regardless of rallies, social distancing came from the Task Force created by Trump, headed by VP Pence, and participated in by Dr, Fauci, Dr Birks, et al View attachment 389670

4. The Navy ships were sent by Trump, and that was a good accomplishment from him, regardless of whether they were used or not. If New Yorkers and Californians were to lame brain to use them that in them, nit Trump. It's very possible they they DELIBERATELY didn't use them, because they didn't want to save lives or help sick people. They wanted, (for political reasons to make Trump look bad) the virus to be bad and get worse, just like they want the economy to be bad, which is why Pelosi presented the "ludicrous list", designed to stop the stimulus checks from being issued.

5. Of course, the travel bans, prevented people from coming here from China and Europe too. Plenty of people were intending to visit here and were stopped.

6.. HCQ HAS ben proven to be effective, despite leftist media lying, as usual to try to make Trump look bad.

"The mortalities WERE reduced from 17,052 in mid April to 214 in mid September"

Nope, they weren't. As you've been schooled, not all the numbers are in yet.

And again, your list is bullshit. You're literally crediting Impeached Trump with lowering COVID-19 deaths with things like a vaccine -- which doesn't even exist yet.

face-palm-gif.278959

Slobbers the asylum immate who actually thinks there were only 214 COVID-19 related deaths last week.
DODGES the pathetic, moronic, leftist, information-deprived OMISSION media victim, who is TERRIFIED of even looking at any of my QUIZZES FOR LIBERALS, knowing that he will be shown to be the moronic, leftist, information-deprived, OMISSION media poor soul victim, that he is.
LOL

I have no doubt your "quizzes" are just as crazy as you are.

The math proves that the DJIA climbed 149% under Obama. If that is the metric one uses--and that is the metric you used--to describe the upbeat economy, it did much better under Obama than it has done under the blob. And that was before he botched the response to Covid.

But please stick with the cartoons...it shows your 3rd grade education.
:rolleyes:
Maybe you didn't understand my post 4513, which completely refuted both your previous post and this new one. Try going back to 4513, and maybe this time read it a little slower. That goes for you too Faun ( who laughably gave your dumb post a good rating)
Or do I have to explain all over again ? You are poor students.
LOLOLOL

Drools the senile old coot who actually claimed there were only 214 COVID-19 related deaths last week.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
pussy bitch you're a moron
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Speaking of right-wing loons and morons. Hi Little Reb from North Carolina...Where you from? Batcave? Whynot? Bald Head Island? Or perhaps Lizard Lick??
no one was speaking about right-wing loons I'm not one
But you will always be an ignorant irrelevant kissing the ass of the queen foreigner

You're so senile, you don't even know how big of an idiot I made you look like. Because you’re so insane, you actually posted...

"to only 214/wk in September."

Shit, there were unfortunately 1151 COVID-19 related deaths just yesterday alone, but you're so senile, you actually thought there were only 214 deaths for all of last week. :cuckoo:

And no, gramps, I didn't ignore the figures from April. I even referenced them earlier when I pointed out shutting down much of the country is what helped reduce those number since then. And actually, it was also due to social distancing and wearing masks.

So what on Earth do you think Impeached Trump has done to lower those figures?
Already "on Earth" posted what Trump has done to lower those figures. If you would read the thread (Post # 4514), you wouldn't have to ask stupid questions.

And if you weren't such an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media you would know without having to ask.

So here is your assignment >> You are to stop watching CNN, MSNBC, PBS, ABC, NBC, CBS, and all other such liberal OMISSION media trash, and you are to watch Newsmax, the First, the Blaze, OAN Encore, and America's Voice, minimum 3 hours per day for one week, and then come back and report to me. After that, you will make a full report of what you have learned, and I will let you know if you're still an idiot. :biggrin:

Now go wash out your mouth.

Why would anybody go from watching (mainly) credible MSM sources, to uber right-wing trash sources? That's just, well, dumb...

Trump supporters seek out the media that confirms their paranoia.
says the one who has believed every conspiracy theory pushed by leftists controlled mainstream media.
Change your tin foil hat you need a bigger size.

You're so senile, you don't even know how big of an idiot I made you look like. Because you’re so insane, you actually posted...

Shit, there were unfortunately 1151 COVID-19 related deaths just yesterday alone, but you're so senile, you actually thought there were only 214 deaths for all of last week. :cuckoo:

And no, gramps, I didn't ignore the figures from April. I even referenced them earlier when I pointed out shutting down much of the country is what helped reduce those number since then. And actually, it was also due to social distancing and wearing masks.

Already "on Earth" posted what Trump has done to lower those figures. If you would read the thread (Post # 4514), you wouldn't have to ask stupid questions.

And if you weren't such an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media you would know without having to ask.

So here is your assignment >> You are to stop watching CNN, MSNBC, PBS, ABC, NBC, CBS, and all other such liberal OMISSION media trash, and you are to watch Newsmax, the First, the Blaze, OAN Encore, and America's Voice, minimum 3 hours per day for one week, and then come back and report to me. After that, you will make a full report of what you have learned, and I will let you know if you're still an idiot. :biggrin:

Why would anybody go from watching (mainly) credible MSM sources, to uber right-wing trash sources? That's just, well, dumb...

says the one who has believed every conspiracy theory pushed by leftists controlled mainstream media.
Please Blart...give some examples.

dumbass foreigner mainstream media is not nor has it been credible schiffty schiff sham
MUELLER TEAM scrubed all their government phones what are they hiding?
Same old shit from dumb asses like you.

Nope, they weren't. As you've been schooled, not all the numbers are in yet.

And again, your list is bullshit. You're literally crediting Impeached Trump with lowering COVID-19 deaths with things like a vaccine -- which doesn't even exist yet.
Yes they WERE. :biggrin: They were 17,052 for the week ending April 18, and they were 214 in a week in September. You are schooled.

Yes, I credit Trump for doing 11 different things, which I have schooled you on, in doing, as I said, getting started early on developing a vaccine, which is now just around the corner.

Thank you President Trump. You are welcome, Faun. :D

Please Blart...give some examples.
Blart Russia Russia Russia trump is a Russian agent lol
Trump is Putin bitch
Change your tinfoil hat blart

Forum List

Back