Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

"The 214 was simply what the CDC was reporting up to now. I didn't say it represented one WHOLE week."

Yes, gramps, ya did. You said...

"to only 214/wk in September."

G'head, try telling the forum when you said, "wk," you didn't mean the whole week.
I told the forum that, can't you read ? :biggrin:
Hate to break this to you , but they forum isn't captive to your wishful, :lame2: assumptions.
No matter how desperate you are to pretend I didn't getcha, even editing your posts after you're caught, you still said there were 214 COVID-19 related deaths last week...

"And a larger chart would show it even much more reduced from 17,052/wk in April, to only 214/wk in September."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Why would anybody go from watching (mainly) credible MSM sources, to uber right-wing trash sources? That's just, well, dumb...
To LEARN all the things that their moronic, leftist, OMISSION media has deliberately not told them about, and thus to enter the world of the informed, so as to not have to be yet another of the ZEROs who received that grade on one or more of my QUIZ threads, here in this forum.

Perhaps candy clown and funny farm would like to take one of those quizzes to find out how much they don't know. What say, CC/FF ?
1600325099595.png

Why would anybody go from watching (mainly) credible MSM sources, to uber right-wing trash sources? That's just, well, dumb...
To LEARN all the things that their moronic, leftist, OMISSION media has deliberately not told them about, and thus to enter the world of the informed, so as to not have to be yet another of the ZEROs who received that grade on one or more of my QUIZ threads, here in this forum.

Perhaps candy clown and funny farm would like to take one of those quizzes to find out how much they don't know. What say, CC/FF ? View attachment 389664
LOLOL

Slobbers the asylum immate who actually thinks there were only 214 COVID-19 related deaths last week.

face-palm-gif.278959

Perhaps candy clown and funny farm would like to take one of those quizzes to find out how much they don't know. What say, CC/FF ? View attachment 389664

You should have said that you watch those news outlets because they agree with your world view. Must suck to have such a fragile hold on reality.

No matter how desperate you are to pretend I didn't getcha, even editing your posts after you're caught, you still said there were 214 COVID-19 related deaths last week...

"And a larger chart would show it even much more reduced from 17,052/wk in April, to only 214/wk in September."
:puhleeze:SO FAR counted, that week, DUM DUM. Hurry doctor(s). This boy is sinking fast. :rolleyes:

:puhleeze:SO FAR counted, that week, DUM DUM. Hurry doctor(s). This boy is sinking fast. :rolleyes:

Doctors don't need to hurry for you, as you are already brain dead.

Yeah looks like Funny Farm has done gotten himself yet another inflated, pathological assumptions of no consequence whatever ...... like the one about sitting down in the street in Charlottesville, that went on for a few weeks, while everyone in "the forum" was asking just one question. >>> Why ?

Get for a long haul, folks. When this poor, leper grabs onto what (in his deranged mind) he sees as a "gotcha", this could be weeks before he'll let go of it. In the meantime, it could be just a difference in how I talk and how he talks, but he demands that everyone here must talk like him, even of things of no consequence. :biggrin:

Doctors don't need to hurry for you, as you are already brain dead.
HA HA. What is this ? Liberal GANG NIGHT ? (or morning) OK, The more the merrier. If libbies want to come at me, leading with their faces, I'll be happy to punch them out - one by one. Hee hee.

I used to think I could educate these poor souls, and take them away from their disease of liberalism (as I was inflicted with for most of my life), but that was before I discovered that they are all INSANE.

Yeah looks like Funny Farm has done gotten himself yet another inflated, pathological assumptions of no consequence whatever ...... like the one about sitting down in the street in Charlottesville, that went on for a few weeks, while everyone in "the forum" was asking just one question. >>> Why ?

Get for a long haul, folks. When this poor, leper grabs onto what (in his deranged mind) he sees as a "gotcha", this could be weeks before he'll let go of it. In the meantime, it could be just a difference in how I talk and how he talks, but he demands that everyone here must talk like him, even of things of no consequence. :biggrin:
LOLOL

Thanks for letting me know my schooling you over Charlottesville left you scarred for life that you're still talking about it. Now I have no doubt you'll be talking about this night 6 months from now.

And also thanks for letting me know I bitch-slap you so hard with the back side of my pimp hand, that you can't even admit you're wrong to me; like when I showed you referenced the wrong post, which was actually to mine, rather than just say oops, you went back and edited your post after I laughed at you for that. Your original post is even still quoted on my post with the wrong number you gave. And if course, since I figured you were desperate enough to pull a pre-K stunt like that, I screen spotted your post before you edited it.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
The Dow climbed 149% under Obama. You've debunked nothing.
Not under Obama. It was under normal post-recession recoil. Can't you read ?

Some people have to be told twice. That's 3 time I've debunked you now. STRIKE 3. You're getting to be almost as bad a student as Funny Farm Faun.

The 149% increase in the DJIA can't be "debunked". Stop being stupid.

You should have said that you watch those news outlets because they agree with your world view. Must suck to have such a fragile hold on reality.
But you don't watch them, so you wouldn't/couldn't know, right ? As for my "world view" no, I'm a conservative. we have a NATIONAL view. We're not too concerned with the world like you globalist, internationalist, communist, world people,

That's why these un-American leftist loons support things that go against AMERICANS, such as trade agreements like NAFTA, WTO, and TPP, all supported by Democrats.

That's why during the Obama/Biden administration US trade was globalist , with companies and jobs leaving the US and going overseas. That is all in conformance with the quote by Kark Marx > "Workers of the WORLD unite. You have nothing to lose but your chains."

That's why Democrats often speak of doing what's good for "workers" (but they don't say AMERICAN workers).

That's why Democrats are for open borders. Allowing caravans of foreigners to come stampeding into the country, legally or not, and then protect the illegal ones in sanctuary cities.

And that's why in a speech in Germany, Obama declared >> "I am a citizen of the WORLD", which is why he was sharply criticized by 2012 conservative presidential candidate Virgil Goode, who said "You're supposed to be a citizen of the United States, and as a US president, representing the American people, not the world."

LOLOL

You didn't say, "so far," until after I educated you. Until then, you idiotically credited Impeached Trump for bringing the numbers from 17,052 in April to 214 last week.

tenor.gif

You didn't say, "so far," until after I educated you. Until then, you idiotically credited Impeached Trump for bringing the numbers from 17,052 in April to 214 last week.

As the ROCK of WWE fame would say >>

1600326717352.png
whether I said so far or not, because that's what I meant, and if you don't like it, tough ass, pal.

And the whole silly 214 thing doesn't matter, because the real subject matter here, which we shouldn't allow ourselves to be diverted from, is that Trump brought the mortality rates waaay down. Doesn't matter if it was 214 in week, or 214 on a few days of a week, or 1372 from the previous week.

Any way you shake it, it is a huge REDUCTION in the mortality rate over the course of a few months. That's all that matters here. And he did it all by >>

1. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
2. the stimulus checks,
3. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
4. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
5. federal aid to hospitals,
6. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
7. Trump's advocacy of hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats),
8. fast, continual development of a vaccine.
9. Ventilators (we now have so many we're exporting them),
10. Rapid increase in production of medical materials and tools
11. Convalescent plasma treatment

As the ROCK of WWE fame would say >>

View attachment 389665 whether I said so far or not, because that's what I meant, and if you don't like it, tough ass, pal.

And the whole silly 214 thing doesn't matter, because the real subject matter here, which we shouldn't allow ourselves to be diverted from, is that Trump brought the mortality rates waaay down. Doesn't matter if it was 214 in week, or 214 on a few days of a week, or 1372 from the previous week.

Any way you shake it, it is a huge REDUCTION in the mortality rate over the course of a few months. That's all that matters here. And he did it all by >>

1. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
2. the stimulus checks,
3. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
4. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
5. federal aid to hospitals,
6. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
7. Trump's advocacy of hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats),
8. fast, continual development of a vaccine.
9. Ventilators (we now have so many we're exporting them),
10. Rapid increase in production of medical materials and tools
11. Convalescent plasma treatment
LOLOL

You couldn't have meant that since your point was how Impeached Trump did such a great job of reducing the number from 17, 052 to 214.

And most of the stuff you credit him for in reducing the numbers are absolute bullshit. Like a vaccine. That didn't reduce the number. And stimulus checks. That didn't reduce the number. Like social distancing, he was against that as evidenced by him holding rallies where no one socially distanced. Like the Navy hospital ship which hardly got used and wasn't used at all for COVID-19. Like his travel bans, which didn't prevent anyone from coming here from China and which were done early when there were a few deaths, but even with the travel bans in place, zoomed to tens of thousands of deaths. Like HCQ, which has still not been proven to be effective. Like donating plasma, which people are doing, not Impeached Trump.

What a glutton for punishment you are, gramps.

"If you would read the thread (Post # 4519), you wouldn't have to ask stupid questions."

Post #4519 is MY post, ya fucking retard. :lmao:
4519 ? I said 4514, Can't you read ? :biggrin:

View attachment 389655 View attachment 389656
Thanks for letting me know you're sooo desperate to not lose to me, you even edit your posts to correct your mistakes I point out.

And just so everyone else can laugh at you like I do ....

Here's your original post...

Screenshot_20200917-024355_Samsung Internet.jpg

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Nobody reads anything you write....I did see the word "debunked".

The 149% increase in the DJIA can't be "debunked". Stop being stupid.

YOU read what I write, which is how you got to say >> "Stop being stupid.", when you got butthurt about my debunking your post. And FF reads what I write, propelling him into computer forum La La Land.

And other people read what I write too. I got positive "Thanks" ratings in Post #s 4278, 4279, 4280, 4495, 4504, 4505, 4509, 4514, 4533,

And that's just from a small part of this thread.

There is nothing left to be said.

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
200,000 dead -- that's hyping?

Forum List

Back