Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

"to only 214/wk in September.

LOLOL

Like I always say, gramps, you're fucking senile. :cuckoo:

No, you nut, there were not only 214 deaths that week. You're just too stupid to understand that website.

Those numbers get updated daily as deaths are reported. Here, watch as I make a complete and utter fool of you yet again....

Using the internet archive site, here are the CDC's figures for the week ending on 9/5 as reported on 9/8...

And here are the CDC's figures for the week ending on 9/5 as reported on 9/11...

See that? Even though the week of 9/5 had already ended, more and more deaths were being reported for that week. And for previous weeks as well.

So you posting there's only been 214 deaths for the week ending on 9/12 is complete and utter bullshit. Now to you're credit, I don't think you were lying. I think you're just too fucked in the head to know what you're talking about.

Shit, your own link informs you that their numbers change constantly; but you're too senile to comprehend it...

NOTE: Number of deaths reported in this table are the total number of deaths received and coded as of the date of analysis and do not represent all deaths that occurred in that period.
You really think I don't know how the numbers are being posted ? lol I've been watching and posting this chart for months, you stupid clown. I've been seeing the numbers change constantly. You're not even worth talking to.

And it's the entirety of the chart from April to Sept that matters, not any one week, as you probably know anyway. Right ? Mr Deflection ?

Thought you had a "gotcha" :laugh:

Drools the senile old coot who actually claimed there were only 214 COVID-19 related deaths last week.
Says the fool who tried to ignore the entire mortality rate chart from April until now., and actually claimed the massive reduction was all due to shutdowns. :laugh:
LOLOL

You're so senile, you don't even know how big of an idiot I made you look like. Because you’re so insane, you actually posted...

"to only 214/wk in September."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Shit, there were unfortunately 1151 COVID-19 related deaths just yesterday alone, but you're so senile, you actually thought there were only 214 deaths for all of last week. :cuckoo:

And no, gramps, I didn't ignore the figures from April. I even referenced them earlier when I pointed out shutting down much of the country is what helped reduce those number since then. And actually, it was also due to social distancing and wearing masks.

So what on Earth do you think Impeached Trump has done to lower those figures?

The math proves that the DJIA climbed 149% under Obama. If that is the metric one uses--and that is the metric you used--to describe the upbeat economy, it did much better under Obama than it has done under the blob. And that was before he botched the response to Covid.

But please stick with the cartoons...it shows your 3rd grade education.
:rolleyes:
Maybe you didn't understand my post 4513, which completely refuted both your previous post and this new one. Try going back to 4513, and maybe this time read it a little slower. That goes for you too Faun ( who laughably gave your dumb post a good rating)
Or do I have to explain all over again ? You are poor students.
LOLOLOL

Drools the senile old coot who actually claimed there were only 214 COVID-19 related deaths last week.

He makes all kind of outrageous easily debunked claims.

LOLOL

Like I always say, gramps, you're fucking senile. :cuckoo:

No, you nut, there were not only 214 deaths that week. You're just too stupid to understand that website.

Those numbers get updated daily as deaths are reported. Here, watch as I make a complete and utter fool of you yet again....

Using the internet archive site, here are the CDC's figures for the week ending on 9/5 as reported on 9/8...

And here are the CDC's figures for the week ending on 9/5 as reported on 9/11...

See that? Even though the week of 9/5 had already ended, more and more deaths were being reported for that week. And for previous weeks as well.

So you posting there's only been 214 deaths for the week ending on 9/12 is complete and utter bullshit. Now to you're credit, I don't think you were lying. I think you're just too fucked in the head to know what you're talking about.

Shit, your own link informs you that their numbers change constantly; but you're too senile to comprehend it...

NOTE: Number of deaths reported in this table are the total number of deaths received and coded as of the date of analysis and do not represent all deaths that occurred in that period.
You really think I don't know how the numbers are being posted ? lol I've been watching and posting this chart for months, you stupid clown. I've been seeing the numbers change constantly. You're not even worth talking to.

And it's the entirety of the chart from April to Sept that matters, not any one week, as you probably know anyway. Right ? Mr Deflection ?

Thought you had a "gotcha" :laugh:
"And it's the entirety of the chart from April to Sept that matters, not any one week, as you probably know anyway. Right ? Mr Deflection ?"

LOLOL

Meanwhile, you posted one week. You actually said, and I quote...

Now the funniest part is watching you trying to pretend you didn't fuck up royally.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
You're so senile, you don't even know how big of an idiot I made you look like. Because you’re so insane, you actually posted...

Shit, there were unfortunately 1151 COVID-19 related deaths just yesterday alone, but you're so senile, you actually thought there were only 214 deaths for all of last week. :cuckoo:

And no, gramps, I didn't ignore the figures from April. I even referenced them earlier when I pointed out shutting down much of the country is what helped reduce those number since then. And actually, it was also due to social distancing and wearing masks.

Already "on Earth" posted what Trump has done to lower those figures. If you would read the thread (Post # 4514), you wouldn't have to ask stupid questions.

And if you weren't such an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media you would know without having to ask.

So here is your assignment >> You are to stop watching CNN, MSNBC, PBS, ABC, NBC, CBS, and all other such liberal OMISSION media trash, and you are to watch Newsmax, the First, the Blaze, OAN Encore, and America's Voice, minimum 3 hours per day for one week, and then come back and report to me. After that, you will make a full report of what you have learned, and I will let you know if you're still an idiot. :biggrin:

Now go wash out your mouth.

Last edited:
"And it's the entirety of the chart from April to Sept that matters, not any one week, as you probably know anyway. Right ? Mr Deflection ?"

LOLOL

Now the funniest part is watching you trying to pretend you didn't fuck up royally.
It wasn't a fuck up, you idiot. The 214 was simply what the CDC was reporting up to now. I didn't say it represented one WHOLE week. That is something you seem to be assuming, wrongly and stupidly, unless you're pretending to try to do a gotcha.

Why am I even talking to you ? You're 10 years old. My apologies to the 10 year olds of the world.

And as I said before >> "And it's the entirety of the chart from April to Sept that matters, not any one week, as you probably know anyway. Right ? Mr Deflection ?" :biggrin:

The math proves that the DJIA climbed 149% under Obama. If that is the metric one uses--and that is the metric you used--to describe the upbeat economy, it did much better under Obama than it has done under the blob. And that was before he botched the response to Covid.

Maybe you didn't understand my post 4513, which completely refuted both your previous post and this new one. Try going back to 4513, and maybe this time read it a little slower. That goes for you too Faun ( who laughably gave your dumb post a good rating)
LOLOLOL

Except that I have debunked all of your easily debunked claims. :biggrin:

Examples Posts 4510.......4513.

Last edited:

Already "on Earth" posted what Trump has done to lower those figures. If you would read the thread (Post # 4519), you wouldn't have to ask stupid questions.

And if you weren't such an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media you would know without having to ask.

So here is your assignment >> You are to stop watching CNN, MSNBC, PBS, ABC, NBC, CBS, and all other such liberal OMISSION media trash, and you are to watch Newsmax, the First, the Blaze, OAN Encore, and America's Voice, minimum 3 hours per day for one week, and then come back and report to me. After that, you will make a full report of what you have learned, and I will let you know if you're still an idiot. :biggrin:

LOLOL

What a glutton for punishment you are, gramps.

"If you would read the thread (Post # 4519), you wouldn't have to ask stupid questions."

Post #4519 is MY post, ya fucking retard. :lmao:

Screenshot_20200917-021613_Samsung Internet.jpg

"So here is your assignment..."

You don't get to give out assignments, ya crazy old fart. Not until you learn to respect those who bitch-slap you into tomorrow.

You're such a flaming imbecile, you actually posted there were only 214 COVID-19 related deaths last week -- while we're experiencing over 1000 per day. :eusa_doh:

Then to top it off, you actually pretended you didn't mean that after I schooled you on how the CDC updates their weekly numbers.

I'm actually embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif

And where would you expect these articles exposing Biden's nepotism to be ? In the New York Times ? Washington Post ? The Nation ? CNN ? The Atlantic ? :rolleyes:
At least they're credible sources.
It doesn't help when you king lies...constantly...20,000+ and counting according to one of the paragon's of great jouranlism, The Washington Post.

On one side you have the award winning reporter from the Washington Post and on the other side you've got Breitbart. Only a damn fool would believe Breitbart.
:puhleeze:Only a fool would believe the Washington Post, or the fools who write for that laughingstock rag, or the :lame2: fools who give them "awards" :laugh:

The Washington Post and New York Times are both paragons of great journalism. Just because you are an acolyte of the Fake News King and his little minions (ie Brietfart/Alex Jones/insert 'rabid right-wing neocon whackadoodle' source) doesn't mean the rest of us are gullible.

LOLOL

It wasn't a fuck up, you idiot. The 214 was simply what the CDC was reporting up to now. I didn't say it represented one WHOLE week. That is something you seem to be assuming, wrongly and stupidly, unless you're pretending to try to do a gotcha.

Why am I even talking to you ? You're 10 years old. My apologies to the 10 year olds of the world.

And as I said before >> "And it's the entirety of the chart from April to Sept that matters, not any one week, as you probably know anyway. Right ? Mr Deflection ?" :biggrin:
"The 214 was simply what the CDC was reporting up to now. I didn't say it represented one WHOLE week."

Yes, gramps, ya did. You said...

G'head, try telling the forum when you said, "wk," you didn't mean the whole week.

LOLOLOL

Except that I have debunked all of your easily debunked claims. :biggrin:

Examples Posts 4510.......4513.

The Dow climbed 149% under Obama. You've debunked nothing.

LOLOLOL

pussy bitch you're a moron

Already "on Earth" posted what Trump has done to lower those figures. If you would read the thread (Post # 4514), you wouldn't have to ask stupid questions.

Why would anybody go from watching (mainly) credible MSM sources, to uber right-wing trash sources? That's just, well, dumb...

LOLOLOL

Keep in mind, he claims to have served in combat during that time as well. Unless we were fighting a war in Florida...he probably missed a few games. LOL

Why would anybody go from watching (mainly) credible MSM sources, to uber right-wing trash sources? That's just, well, dumb...

Trump supporters seek out the media that confirms their paranoia.

LOLOLOL

pussy bitch you're a moron
Speaking of right-wing loons and morons. Hi Little Reb from North Carolina...Where you from? Batcave? Whynot? Bald Head Island? Or perhaps Lizard Lick??

The Dow climbed 149% under Obama. You've debunked nothing.
Not under Obama. It was under normal post-recession recoil. Can't you read ?

Some people have to be told twice. That's 3 time I've debunked you now. STRIKE 3. You're getting to be almost as bad a student as Funny Farm Faun.

"The 214 was simply what the CDC was reporting up to now. I didn't say it represented one WHOLE week."

Yes, gramps, ya did. You said...

G'head, try telling the forum when you said, "wk," you didn't mean the whole week.
I told the forum that, can't you read ? :biggrin:
Hate to break this to you , but they forum isn't captive to your wishful, :lame2: assumptions.'

So is this going to be another of your inflated, pathological assumptions of no consequence whatever ?...... like the one about sitting down in the street in Charlottesville, that went on for a few weeks, while everyone in "the forum" was asking just one question. >>> Why ?

If there is a doctor in the house, please attend to this poor soul before he gets carried away again.

1600324705274.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back