Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Breitbart acolytes are far from normal. They are purveyors of fake news.
You don't get far bashing Breitbart, when HUNDREDS of other publications have all published the same thing, If you have a beef with an idea, state YOUR CASE regarding that idea..

You don't' win it by bashing any source, and thinking you can leave it at that (and not even stating anything specific about the source you ragged at)

Wanna try to bash the OTHER 12 SOURCES I listed ? :laugh:

Okay I have always said I am not a trump supporter and this is why,he is blaming the fires in California along with corrupt dem newsome on poor forest management,he KNows those fires were started by the elite,that they want to burn down California.the fact he is lying not telling the on that and going along with the corruption of newsome,does not sit well with me in the least.

Breitbart acolytes are far from normal. They are purveyors of fake news.
You don't get far bashing Breitbart, when HUNDREDS of other publications have all published the same thing, If you have a beef with an idea, state YOUR CASE regarding that idea..

You don't' win it by bashing any source, and thinking you can leave it at that (and not even stating anything specific about the source you ragged at)

Wanna try to bash the OTHER 12 SOURCES I listed ? :laugh:

Hey Protectionist,

When they are all right-wing sites spruiking the same story, there is no need to bash them. None of them have credibility.

Hey Protectionist,

When they are all right-wing sites spruiking the same story, there is no need to bash them. None of them have credibility.
INVALIDATION is hard wired in liberals.

EARTH TO DG: When you think you can bypass the CONTENT of the articles > JAMES Biden, FRANK Biden, Howard Krein (husband of ASHLEY Biden), HUNTER Biden, VALERIE Biden, just by disparaging sources, all you've done is shown that you are afraid to confront the CONTENT of those articles, which then is an automatic affirmation of the articles' CONTENT.

So thanks for the endorsement, even though it wasn't needed - it's the thought that counts. :biggrin:

And where would you expect these articles exposing Biden's nepotism to be ? In the New York Times ? Washington Post ? The Nation ? CNN ? The Atlantic ? :rolleyes:

Many millions of young people, who are the most active protesters are finding themselves with no job, no school to attend, and nothing to do have been hitting the streets, many just looking for something to do, some seeking to make a difference by protesting, and a few out to raise hell. If we stop the epidemic, we fix the economic problem, and most of the street violence. Trump's decision to downplay the virus and refusal to take an active part in stopping it's spread, has had serious unintended consequences, a bad economy, and violence, neither of which he has been successful controlling. And no, blaming China, Obama, and Democrats, is not a solution.
FALSE! in 3 different ways >>

1.) Trump has been stopping the virus, and has got it 92% STOPPED, having reduced the mortality rate from 17,052/week in April, to 1,372/week for week ending September 5. Also, hospitalizations for new cases are down 37%.

2.) The economy is NOT bad. Despite the coronavirus lockdowns (primarily in Democrat cities), 1.4 Million jobs were created in August, the unemployment rate dropped from 10.2% to 8,4%, and all 3 major stock market indictors are setting RECORD HIGHS currently. The economy is doing very well now.

3) The violence is occuring in Democrat cities, the responsibility for which, lies with Democrat mayors and governors, who have been guilty of dereliction of duty. Blame does to them for one reason > they DESERVE it.

STRIKE 3.

Many millions of young people, who are the most active protesters are finding themselves with no job, no school to attend, and nothing to do have been hitting the streets, many just looking for something to do, some seeking to make a difference by protesting, and a few out to raise hell. If we stop the epidemic, we fix the economic problem, and most of the street violence. Trump's decision to downplay the virus and refusal to take an active part in stopping it's spread, has had serious unintended consequences, a bad economy, and violence, neither of which he has been successful controlling. And no, blaming China, Obama, and Democrats, is not a solution.

1.) Trump has been stopping the virus, and has got it 92% STOPPED, having reduced the mortality rate from 17,052/week in April, to 1,372/week for week ending September 5. Also, hospitalizations for new cases are down 37%.

2.) The economy is NOT bad. Despite the coronavirus lockdowns (primarily in Democrat cities), 1.4 Million jobs were created in August, the unemployment rate dropped from 10.2% to 8,4%, and all 3 major stock market indictors are setting RECORD HIGHS currently. The economy is doing very well now.

3) The violence is occuring in Democrat cities, the responsibility for which, lies with Democrat mayors and governors, who have been guilty of dereliction of duty. Blame does to them for one reason > they DESERVE it.

STRIKE 3.
Yeah, shutting down the country did a lot to stem the disease.

Who is guilty of nepotism?
Joe Biden is the king of nepotism.

View attachment 389583

RATFLMAO!! A book by the editor-at-large of Briebart. Could it be any less credible.
On one side you have the award winning reporter from the Washington Post and on the other side you've got Breitbart. Only a damn fool would believe Breitbart.

I'm listening to the book. I'm on chapter 32. It's sad to think that the "oh my goodness" moments where you just have to laugh at the blob and how he gets completely undressed by Kim would pale in comparison to the actual stuff that the blob would say if he wasn't on the record and didn't clean up for the interviews with Woodward.

Ivanka comes off particularly clueless.

STRIKE 3.

So the market climbed 149% under Obama. So that would mean that the economy did much better under Obama than the blob.

You wanna talk about stemming the disease ? OK.
Here's the CDC mortality numbers >>

7/25/20207,861
8/1/20207,766
8/8/20207,191
8/15/20206,300
8/22/20205,051
8/29/20203,561
9/5/20201,372
9/12/2020214

Thank you President Trump for all that you have done, to bring these numbers waaaay down.

Last edited:
On one side you have the award winning reporter from the Washington Post and on the other side you've got Breitbart. Only a damn fool would believe Breitbart.
:puhleeze:Only a fool would believe the Washington Post, or the fools who write for that laughingstock rag, or the :lame2: fools who give them "awards" :laugh:

You wanna talk about stemming the disease ? OK.
Here's the CDC mortality numbers >>

7/25/20207,861
8/1/20207,766
8/8/20207,191
8/15/20206,300
8/22/20205,051
8/29/20203,561
9/5/20201,372
9/12/2020214

Thank you President Trump for all that you have done, to bring these numbers waaaay down.
Again, due to shut downs.

:puhleeze:Only a fool would believe the Washington Post, or the fools who write for that laughingstock rag, or the :lame2: fools who give them "awards" :laugh:

So the market climbed 149% under Obama. So that would mean that the economy did much better under Obama than the blob.
This dopey notion has been refuted 1000 times in this forum. Ho Hum. here we go again.

As I taught my economics students back in the 70s, after the mid 70s recession, all severe recessions undergo a normal post-recession recoil, in which the economy springs back to normal. This occurs ordinarily. The markets would climb in this scenario, if Pee Wee Herman were president. This ordinarily lasts for about 5 years. It is in Obama's last 2 years (2015/2016) that economic activity could be attributed to him.

During that time the economy SUNK drastically, Thankfully Trump got elected, and brought the GDP numbers back up again.

1600318417068.png

Do you have any idea what you talking about ? The chart in Post # 4509 shows the mortality rate REDUCED greatly. And a larger chart would show it even much more reduced from 17,052/wk in April, to only 214/wk in September.

No, not shutdowns. It was Trump's good actions >>

1. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
2. the stimulus checks,
3. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
4. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
5. federal aid to hospitals,
6. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
7. Trump's advocacy of hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats),
8. fast, continual development of a vaccine.
9. Ventilators (we now have so many we're exporting them),
10. Rapid increase in production of medical materials and tools

This dopey notion has been refuted 1000 times in this forum. Ho Hum. here we go again.

As I taught my economics students back in the 70s, after the mid 70s recession, all severe recessions undergo a normal post-recession recoil, in which the economy springs back to normal. This occurs ordinarily. The markets would climb in this scenario, if Pee Wee Herman were president. This ordinarily lasts for about 5 years. It is in Obama's last 2 years (2015/2016) that economic activity could be attributed to him.

During that time the economy SUNK drastically, Thankfully Trump got elected, and brought the GDP numbers back up again.

View attachment 389640

The math proves that the DJIA climbed 149% under Obama. If that is the metric one uses--and that is the metric you used--to describe the upbeat economy, it did much better under Obama than it has done under the blob. And that was before he botched the response to Covid.

But please stick with the cartoons...it shows your 3rd grade education.

The math proves that the DJIA climbed 149% under Obama. If that is the metric one uses--and that is the metric you used--to describe the upbeat economy, it did much better under Obama than it has done under the blob. And that was before he botched the response to Covid.

:rolleyes:
Maybe you didn't understand my post 4513, which completely refuted both your previous post and this new one. Try going back to 4513, and maybe this time read it a little slower. That goes for you too Faun ( who laughably gave your dumb post a good rating)
Or do I have to explain all over again ? You are poor students.

Maybe you didn't understand my post 4513, which completely refuted both your previous post and this new one. Try going back to 4513, and maybe this time read it a little slower. That goes for you too Faun ( who laughably gave your dumb post a good rating)

Do you have any idea what you talking about ? The chart in Post # 4509 shows the mortality rate REDUCED greatly. And a larger chart would show it even much more reduced from 17,052/wk in April, to only 214/wk in September.

No, not shutdowns. It was Trump's good actions >>

1. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
2. the stimulus checks,
3. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
4. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
5. federal aid to hospitals,
6. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
7. Trump's advocacy of hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats),
8. fast, continual development of a vaccine.
9. Ventilators (we now have so many we're exporting them),
10. Rapid increase in production of medical materials and tools
"to only 214/wk in September.

LOLOL

Like I always say, gramps, you're fucking senile. :cuckoo:

No, you nut, there were not only 214 deaths that week. You're just too stupid to understand that website.

Those numbers get updated daily as deaths are reported. Here, watch as I make a complete and utter fool of you yet again....

Using the internet archive site, here are the CDC's figures for the week ending on 9/5 as reported on 9/8...

And here are the CDC's figures for the week ending on 9/5 as reported on 9/11...

See that? Even though the week of 9/5 had already ended, more and more deaths were being reported for that week. And for previous weeks as well.

So you posting there's only been 214 deaths for the week ending on 9/12 is complete and utter bullshit. Now to you're credit, I don't think you were lying. I think you're just too fucked in the head to know what you're talking about.

Shit, your own link informs you that their numbers change constantly; but you're too senile to comprehend it...

NOTE: Number of deaths reported in this table are the total number of deaths received and coded as of the date of analysis and do not represent all deaths that occurred in that period.

LOLOLOL

Drools the senile old coot who actually claimed there were only 214 COVID-19 related deaths last week.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back