Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

I don't see shades of gray but I'm not even a Republican, I'm a libertarian. Trump is not a libertarian, I'm comparing him to Biden and what they are going to do to America. I'm not interested in expanding either the rioting and looting and thugs taking over our inner cities spreading or brown outs where freaking California, the home of technology can't run their A/C in summer afternoons because of leftist environmental extremism. You're totally self deluded. I operate entirely in gray now while you operate entirely in black and white Democrat Party ideology

You do realise most of my slamming of Trump rarely mentions his politics. Just goes to show how much you read my posts. What Dem points do I spruik? If I was in the US, would I vote Dem? Currently? Too right, if it got rid of the freak in the WH. Would I be happy about voting Dem? Not particularly. I hate US politics and how it affects the rest of the world. Hate it.

So then you clearly should support Trump's America focus over the globalist Democrats then and their endless wars.

Endless wars used to be both parties. Now with Trump, it's down to your Democrat party
You mean like the Iraq and Afghanistan wars? Those ones started under Bush Jr's watch? Is that what you are talking about?

And yes, I would be happy as a pig in shit, if the US never interfered in another country again I'd be happy.

I already conceded that you can't think of a single plank of the Communist Manifesto that the Democrats actually oppose. They are Marxists. By definition

Again, there you go. Just spouting shit without backing it up.
Whatever...

I did back it up. You know the Communist Manifesto you said and obviously you love the Democrat party. If I was wrong, you could easily list off any number of Communist Manifesto planks the Democrats oppose. But you can't. Check and mate. Game, set and match. You're toast

If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history

But it is on you to prove your POV. Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to. My expectations aren't that high. You're a soundbite Deplorable. Just parrot The Moron in Chief's soundbites with no context, or no research.

Talk about a a shitty education system. You are obviously a product of that.

Dr Grump: Here's an idea, kaz. Spoon feed me. Do research and provide me links and then it's up to me. I will of course reject anything that disagrees with my beloved Democrat party. Go ahead, kaz. I'll sit and wait here while you do that

Yeah, you just go ahead and do that, Dr. Lazy Ass
he's a foreigner, don't spoon feed the foreign trolls.
Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

Compare them then. Shouldn't be hard to do. Off you go.

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

So sure, tell me what planks the Democrats actually oppose. Go ahead, try it

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.
You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have
LOL

PussyBitch be like, please don't hurt me!
HE'S not an American no American owes him an explanation he can eat the shit from his queen and for that matter so can you pussy bitch

Dr. Grump's not an American, yet he's indistinguishable on the site from a New Jersey Democrat. He's a Democrat Party worshiper in every way just like the rest of them on the site
I find that some on this board from other countries can look upon us in a more truthful light than republicans here mired in the Trump swamp

Funny how you like the foreigner who agrees with the Democrat party on every issue just like you do. When you agree with a foreigner who isn't straight line party position with you on every subject, then let me know and it'll be worth less than the zero you're loving someone who agrees with you on every issue is
Am I supposed to love those who are the complete opposite of my thinking?
ever hear the phrase, 'fellow american'?

To Democrats, nothing means more than fellow Democrat. Which Dr. Grump is to eddiew
e
NO, not really. Democrats do not follow the group think of Cons. I was opposed to that Poser HRC and caught much hell for it. Pelosi is pretty much an empty suit. I openly despise Feinstein. Scchumer should never become Minority Leader, he is as vacuous a person as I've ever seen, not as bad a McChinless but he is up there.

Cons do not know how think for themselves and their herd mentality is sickening. I am a Polically Active Democrat (10-Consecutive California Democratic Party Conventions and counting. I do have to abide by the rules the CADEM and the DNC regarding Endorsements. Once a candidate is endorsed I (i.e. HRC or Biden), I cannot endorse another candidate. I can oppose the endorsed candidate, but I cannot endorse another candidate.

Republicans attack members of their own party if they do not support 45.

I am a Proud and Loud Progessive Democrat. I am proud Veteran of Viet Nam. I never thought I would see the day when a President of the United States would call Men Killed In Action "Losers" and "Suckers" and the Republicans encourge that behavior. Especially when I know if a Demorat in the White House had said such a thing, the Republicans would justifiably demanding blood. It is all kinds of fine, well, right and good for a Republican to attack Marines Killed In Action, for a Republican to attack Gold Star Families and for a Republican to denegrate the memory of fellow Republican who had been a Prisoner of War during the Viet Nam War. It is even more disgusting to see rank and file Republicans encourage that behavior.

I think for myself.

Cons refuse to think because they are plain shit scared to do so
What a great post ,thank you and thank you for your service

It was an honor to serve. Which is something that Suck Shit Loser 45 can never say.

Or Bill Clinton, you forgot slick. Oh, you don't care ...

Vietnam was a terrible war. I don't blame anyone who didn't want to go fight a war that the politicians wouldn't let the military win. I don't blame Clinton or Trump for not going. But I'm not a full flat out hypocrite like you do where I flip positions based on party
There were brave men that went to Nam They and their families have Americas undying love......And America needs to honor them in any way we can

You snowflakes REALLY want to say anything about 'real numbers' right now in this thread when the topic is how Desperate snowflakes are attempting to bash the President for NOT panicking the nation...

The early projections actually make Trump look worse than ever. The original projections along with the seriousness and airborne nature of the virus were told to Trump in January. And apparently Trump thought that 1.5 million dead americans was an acceptable death toll.

So he "played it down"
Good thing, its the flu. Why scare a bunch of sane people besides you wackos with misinformation??
Did the Bible also tell you it's the flu? It's not, by the way. The flu is caused by the influenza virus while COVID-19 is caused by the novel coronavirus. The flu is in the Orthomyxoviridae family of viruses while COVID-19 is in the Coronaviridae family.
Wasnt talking about virus families was talking about severity impact.
And you're wrong about that too. Going by the available figures...

This past seasonal flu killed as many as 62,000 people in the U.S. out of as many as 56,000,000 cases.

That's a mortality rate of just 0.1%.

While COVID-19 killed 199,893 in the U.S. out of 6,778,314 cases.

That's a mortality rate of 2.9%.
In it’s early stages the percentages were very high. We are unlike libbies who always live in the past and try to punish the present over the past.
Last 2-3 months the infection rate is less than 5% of all tested. Then, of that 5% about 5% die from it And 85% of those who do die are over 65and already had 2-3 life threatening conditions
I won’t do the calculation for you again because you can’t or choose not to comprehend them
5% of 5% is a very very small fatality rate yet we have a hoaxed very very big shutdown
Never have so few done so much harm to do many over so little
LOL

You provide an excellent example of why rightards should never go near numbers. The mortality rate is not 5% of 5%. One way of calculating it is the percentage of deaths out of the number of cases. Another way is to calculate the number of deaths out of the total number of closed cases (deaths + recovered). But in no mortality rate calculation is the percentage of tests included.
5% test positive and then 5% of that 5% die.
Testing of 2000 people has led to 100 of them being positive for last 2-3 months and of that 100 5 will be serious to critical and most likely die.
I know that does not match your feelings and hopes
Its waaay too much math for the ubereducated elitist to follow.
LOLOL

Slobbers the idiot who sees pyramids in his Bible. :lmao:
I'm not an atheist.
No, you're a moron who thinks the Bible says the slaves built the pyramids.

So which of the pyramids does your Bible state slaves built?
You can read about it as much as I can.....some scientists don't believe slaves built the pyramids, others do. The bricks being made in the Bible were the same kind used in the pyramids and other structures. Believe what you want.
Again, which pyramids in Egypt are you talking about? It's odd you won't say.

Also, this is also about your delusion that the Bible says slaves built them. You're not playing with a full deck, if ya know what I mean.

I don't see shades of gray but I'm not even a Republican, I'm a libertarian. Trump is not a libertarian, I'm comparing him to Biden and what they are going to do to America. I'm not interested in expanding either the rioting and looting and thugs taking over our inner cities spreading or brown outs where freaking California, the home of technology can't run their A/C in summer afternoons because of leftist environmental extremism. You're totally self deluded. I operate entirely in gray now while you operate entirely in black and white Democrat Party ideology

You do realise most of my slamming of Trump rarely mentions his politics. Just goes to show how much you read my posts. What Dem points do I spruik? If I was in the US, would I vote Dem? Currently? Too right, if it got rid of the freak in the WH. Would I be happy about voting Dem? Not particularly. I hate US politics and how it affects the rest of the world. Hate it.

So then you clearly should support Trump's America focus over the globalist Democrats then and their endless wars.

Endless wars used to be both parties. Now with Trump, it's down to your Democrat party
You mean like the Iraq and Afghanistan wars? Those ones started under Bush Jr's watch? Is that what you are talking about?

And yes, I would be happy as a pig in shit, if the US never interfered in another country again I'd be happy.

Actually Clinton attacked Afghanistan first. And Clinton was controlling northern and southern skies over Iraq, bombing them and even had boots on the ground before W took office.

Fail. Don't you know any history?

So we agree then on that. Problem is you want to vote for a guy who doesn't. Joe has been as militaristic and meddling as anyone in either party for 47 years. Trump has been the least militaristic US President since Carter

You snowflakes REALLY want to say anything about 'real numbers' right now in this thread when the topic is how Desperate snowflakes are attempting to bash the President for NOT panicking the nation...

The early projections actually make Trump look worse than ever. The original projections along with the seriousness and airborne nature of the virus were told to Trump in January. And apparently Trump thought that 1.5 million dead americans was an acceptable death toll.

So he "played it down"
Good thing, its the flu. Why scare a bunch of sane people besides you wackos with misinformation??
Did the Bible also tell you it's the flu? It's not, by the way. The flu is caused by the influenza virus while COVID-19 is caused by the novel coronavirus. The flu is in the Orthomyxoviridae family of viruses while COVID-19 is in the Coronaviridae family.
Wasnt talking about virus families was talking about severity impact.
And you're wrong about that too. Going by the available figures...

This past seasonal flu killed as many as 62,000 people in the U.S. out of as many as 56,000,000 cases.

That's a mortality rate of just 0.1%.

While COVID-19 killed 199,893 in the U.S. out of 6,778,314 cases.

That's a mortality rate of 2.9%.
In it’s early stages the percentages were very high. We are unlike libbies who always live in the past and try to punish the present over the past.
Last 2-3 months the infection rate is less than 5% of all tested. Then, of that 5% about 5% die from it And 85% of those who do die are over 65and already had 2-3 life threatening conditions
I won’t do the calculation for you again because you can’t or choose not to comprehend them
5% of 5% is a very very small fatality rate yet we have a hoaxed very very big shutdown
Never have so few done so much harm to do many over so little
LOL

You provide an excellent example of why rightards should never go near numbers. The mortality rate is not 5% of 5%. One way of calculating it is the percentage of deaths out of the number of cases. Another way is to calculate the number of deaths out of the total number of closed cases (deaths + recovered). But in no mortality rate calculation is the percentage of tests included.
5% test positive and then 5% of that 5% die.
Testing of 2000 people has led to 100 of them being positive for last 2-3 months and of that 100 5 will be serious to critical and most likely die.
I know that does not match your feelings and hopes
LOLOL

Dumbfuck ... again ... the percentage of positive test results are not part of the mortality rate calculation.

You should have quit while you were behind.
Let me put on several gloves and take you by the hand through this
Of Course Positives Do Count because to die from Covid you have to be infected by Covif Your bunch want to count all deaths as Covid deaths so maybe that caused your brain scramble to say that positives have nothing to do with the overall tally and death rates.
LOLOL

There is something seriously wrong with your brain. :cuckoo:

I never said positives don't count. In fact, I said they do count. What I said doesn't count is the positive testing rate, which you idiotically claimed is part of the mortality rate calculation. I even posted a link describing the algorithms used to calculate the mortality rate and in none of them is the positive testing rate ever used.

Your nonsensical claim that the mortality rate is 5% of the 5% positive testing rate did nothing but expose you as the imbecile you are. Congrats on that.
thumbsup.gif

Dr Grump: Here's an idea, kaz. Spoon feed me. Do research and provide me links and then it's up to me. I will of course reject anything that disagrees with my beloved Democrat party. Go ahead, kaz. I'll sit and wait here while you do that

No, here's an idea. How about you back up your POV with facts. That is how debate works. You spout something as fact it is up to you to prove it, not the other way around. Talk about lazy....
Kaz kazzes, i.e., lies. That's all he ever does.

If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history

But it is on you to prove your POV. Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to. My expectations aren't that high. You're a soundbite Deplorable. Just parrot The Moron in Chief's soundbites with no context, or no research.

Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.
You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have
LOL

HE'S not an American no American owes him an explanation he can eat the shit from his queen and for that matter so can you pussy bitch

Dr. Grump's not an American, yet he's indistinguishable on the site from a New Jersey Democrat. He's a Democrat Party worshiper in every way just like the rest of them on the site
I find that some on this board from other countries can look upon us in a more truthful light than republicans here mired in the Trump swamp

Funny how you like the foreigner who agrees with the Democrat party on every issue just like you do. When you agree with a foreigner who isn't straight line party position with you on every subject, then let me know and it'll be worth less than the zero you're loving someone who agrees with you on every issue is

To Democrats, nothing means more than fellow Democrat. Which Dr. Grump is to eddiew
e
NO, not really. Democrats do not follow the group think of Cons. I was opposed to that Poser HRC and caught much hell for it. Pelosi is pretty much an empty suit. I openly despise Feinstein. Scchumer should never become Minority Leader, he is as vacuous a person as I've ever seen, not as bad a McChinless but he is up there.

Cons do not know how think for themselves and their herd mentality is sickening. I am a Polically Active Democrat (10-Consecutive California Democratic Party Conventions and counting. I do have to abide by the rules the CADEM and the DNC regarding Endorsements. Once a candidate is endorsed I (i.e. HRC or Biden), I cannot endorse another candidate. I can oppose the endorsed candidate, but I cannot endorse another candidate.

I am a Proud and Loud Progessive Democrat. I am proud Veteran of Viet Nam. I never thought I would see the day when a President of the United States would call Men Killed In Action "Losers" and "Suckers" and the Republicans encourge that behavior. Especially when I know if a Demorat in the White House had said such a thing, the Republicans would justifiably demanding blood. It is all kinds of fine, well, right and good for a Republican to attack Marines Killed In Action, for a Republican to attack Gold Star Families and for a Republican to denegrate the memory of fellow Republican who had been a Prisoner of War during the Viet Nam War. It is even more disgusting to see rank and file Republicans encourage that behavior.

I think for myself.

It was an honor to serve. Which is something that Suck Shit Loser 45 can never say.

Vietnam was a terrible war. I don't blame anyone who didn't want to go fight a war that the politicians wouldn't let the military win. I don't blame Clinton or Trump for not going. But I'm not a full flat out hypocrite like you do where I flip positions based on party
Or Biden?

Yep, Biden too. bravo actual is OK with that too. Biden, Clinton, we're good. Trump, OMG! Republican! Flip standard!

Then there's Gore who technically went but had a team of body guards watching him snip a few shots and return home
Money talks bullshit walks I wouldn't be straining at the leash to go to Nam either. LOL I don't even want to go to Ala or Miss

LOL

e

I think for myself.

There were brave men that went to Nam They and their families have Americas undying love......And America needs to honor them in any way we can

I would just settle the respect from Cons on this forum. But in their eyes I'm a Loser and Sucker.

My Grand Father served in France in WWI, he was gassed by the Germans, he sure as hell was NOT Loser or a Sucker

My Father served WWII. His first action was at Guadalcanal. His last action was Okinawa, where he received a field commission signed by none other then Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stillwell. My Dad received the Bronze Star and the Purple Heart, he was NOT a Loser or a Sucker.

Me, I was an RTO, I humped a PRC-25 ("Prick" 25) in the Central Highlands of Viet Nam. I later served at the Pentagon TeleCommunications Center (PTC) Room 5A910 (5th. Floor, Ring A, Corridor 9 Room 10) The Pentagon. It overlooked the Hot Dog Stand, where in the summer you could get the best goddamn Milk Shakes ever.

I am very proud of my Military Service. All 45 ever did avoid catching the clap in NYC in 1980's, he called that "My Viet Nam"...he is lying draft dodging suck shit coward.

LOL

e

I think for myself.

you do not think for yourself if you did you would realize all the attacks on the president is pure political motivated

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
What's really racist is AH republicans thinking the 90+% of blacks voting Dem are stupid and more racist is republicans trying to keep blacks from voting
factually they are. demofks were the ones hanging them. seems odd a race would vote for kkkers after the hangings. truly amazing.
200 years plus democrats have treated blacks as subhuman animals, they start supporting democrats after in the words of LBJ those n!ggers have gotten uppity and we got to give them something just enough to make them feel good but not enough to do damage. I'll have those n!gger's voting democrat for 200 years. It's shocking that one year is all it took to reel blacks back into the chains of the democrat party.

What's really racist is AH republicans thinking the 90+% of blacks voting Dem are stupid and more racist is republicans trying to keep blacks from voting
factually they are. demofks were the ones hanging them. seems odd a race would vote for kkkers after the hangings. truly amazing.
200 years plus democrats have treated blacks as subhuman animals, they start supporting democrats after in the words of LBJ those n!ggers have gotten uppity and we got to give them something just enough to make them feel good but not enough to do damage. I'll have those n!gger's voting democrat for 200 years. It's shocking that one year is all it took to reel blacks back into the chains of the democrat party.
Right? Suppress suppress suppress

I did back it up. You know the Communist Manifesto you said and obviously you love the Democrat party. If I was wrong, you could easily list off any number of Communist Manifesto planks the Democrats oppose. But you can't. Check and mate. Game, set and match. You're toast

Debating Kaz style:

Kaz: The sun sets in the east, the sky is purple, men can birth babies and Crunchie the Clown is president of the US
Me: Prove your assertions.
Kaz: No, you prove them...

Dumbarsery at its best.

Last edited:

So we agree then on that. Problem is you want to vote for a guy who doesn't. Joe has been as militaristic and meddling as anyone in either party for 47 years. Trump has been the least militaristic US President since Carter

I don't want to vote for either of them. Of the two, Biden in the better choice.
Meh, Trump has trouble remembering what he had for breakfast and getting his big, fat swollen full-of-self-importance head through the door.

LOL

Yes the Obammy Fan Club you mean

How very racist of you.
Actually racists are the people who constantly whine about everything being racist right snowflake??

Yep. Race baiting like bravoactual is extremely racist. He's using race at the expense of blacks. Totally racist

What's stupid is an American who is functionally illiterate writing posts on message boards
You were talking about Eddie right,cause you nailed it if you were.lol

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I don't want to vote for either of them. Of the two, Biden in the better choice.
Meh, Trump has trouble remembering what he had for breakfast and getting his big, fat swollen full-of-self-importance head through the door.
Comedy gold, I respect that you are not going to vote for either of them,that’s what I have done most my life knowing both parties were corrupt and one in the same,I took a chance that trump was differerent though than the past corrupt Republican presidents reagan,Nixon and bush though the fact he was not a career politician and he has been better than I thought he would be,he is a RINO,not part of the corrupt repub party which is why bush and Romney hate him the fact he is not a globalist as them.

he is the first potus sense carter to not start any new wars and the fact biden went along with whatever mass muderer Obama did,only an idiot would say biden is better.comedy gold,the alternative of trump is far better than globalist biden as also he was the far better alternative to hitlery,the clintons are mass murderers as well which is why warmonger Obama picked her for his cabinet.lol

I listened to the alleged tape of the Trump interview by Woodward and I agree with Trump. His decision to down play the danger of the pandemic was the right move. As it stands Democrats of all stripes were telling us that Trump was Xenophobic and racist to shut down travel from China and went about telling us there was no need for PPE.
Governors like Cuomo, made little of the cautionary steps Trump was making...Etc.
Trump has been correct in that whatever he makes decision for or against, the PMS/DSA Democrat Left will find something to whine about....
The fact Eddie hated the post proves it to be true.lol

Forum List

Back