Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Yes, that's how it works. I can print out the Communist Manifesto and go through it line by line and anzalyze it against every Democrat in the party, or since you claim to know what the Manifesto says and you OBVIOUSLY know what Democrats think, you could just list a few significant disagreements.

Oh, but I'm lazy, yeah, that's the problem.

Game, set and match. Dr. Grump has a glass jaw and goes down on the first punch

Off you do then. Do it. Don't just belch out proverbial claptrap on a messageboard. Back it up. If not, STFU.
First punch? You have to throw one first. All you're doing is throwing superlatives and hyperbole.

I don't see shades of gray but I'm not even a Republican, I'm a libertarian. Trump is not a libertarian, I'm comparing him to Biden and what they are going to do to America. I'm not interested in expanding either the rioting and looting and thugs taking over our inner cities spreading or brown outs where freaking California, the home of technology can't run their A/C in summer afternoons because of leftist environmental extremism. You're totally self deluded. I operate entirely in gray now while you operate entirely in black and white Democrat Party ideology

You do realise most of my slamming of Trump rarely mentions his politics. Just goes to show how much you read my posts. What Dem points do I spruik? If I was in the US, would I vote Dem? Currently? Too right, if it got rid of the freak in the WH. Would I be happy about voting Dem? Not particularly. I hate US politics and how it affects the rest of the world. Hate it.

Dr Grump: Here's an idea, kaz. Spoon feed me. Do research and provide me links and then it's up to me. I will of course reject anything that disagrees with my beloved Democrat party. Go ahead, kaz. I'll sit and wait here while you do that

Yeah, you just go ahead and do that, Dr. Lazy Ass

No, here's an idea. How about you back up your POV with facts. That is how debate works. You spout something as fact it is up to you to prove it, not the other way around. Talk about lazy....

If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history

But it is on you to prove your POV. Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to. My expectations aren't that high. You're a soundbite Deplorable. Just parrot The Moron in Chief's soundbites with no context, or no research.

Talk about a a shitty education system. You are obviously a product of that.

Dr Grump: Here's an idea, kaz. Spoon feed me. Do research and provide me links and then it's up to me. I will of course reject anything that disagrees with my beloved Democrat party. Go ahead, kaz. I'll sit and wait here while you do that

he's a foreigner, don't spoon feed the foreign trolls.
Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

Compare them then. Shouldn't be hard to do. Off you go.

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

So sure, tell me what planks the Democrats actually oppose. Go ahead, try it

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.
You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have
LOL

PussyBitch be like, please don't hurt me!
HE'S not an American no American owes him an explanation he can eat the shit from his queen and for that matter so can you pussy bitch

Dr. Grump's not an American, yet he's indistinguishable on the site from a New Jersey Democrat. He's a Democrat Party worshiper in every way just like the rest of them on the site
I find that some on this board from other countries can look upon us in a more truthful light than republicans here mired in the Trump swamp

Funny how you like the foreigner who agrees with the Democrat party on every issue just like you do. When you agree with a foreigner who isn't straight line party position with you on every subject, then let me know and it'll be worth less than the zero you're loving someone who agrees with you on every issue is
Am I supposed to love those who are the complete opposite of my thinking?
ever hear the phrase, 'fellow american'?

To Democrats, nothing means more than fellow Democrat. Which Dr. Grump is to eddiew
e
NO, not really. Democrats do not follow the group think of Cons. I was opposed to that Poser HRC and caught much hell for it. Pelosi is pretty much an empty suit. I openly despise Feinstein. Scchumer should never become Minority Leader, he is as vacuous a person as I've ever seen, not as bad a McChinless but he is up there.

Cons do not know how think for themselves and their herd mentality is sickening. I am a Polically Active Democrat (10-Consecutive California Democratic Party Conventions and counting. I do have to abide by the rules the CADEM and the DNC regarding Endorsements. Once a candidate is endorsed I (i.e. HRC or Biden), I cannot endorse another candidate. I can oppose the endorsed candidate, but I cannot endorse another candidate.

Republicans attack members of their own party if they do not support 45.

I am a Proud and Loud Progessive Democrat. I am proud Veteran of Viet Nam. I never thought I would see the day when a President of the United States would call Men Killed In Action "Losers" and "Suckers" and the Republicans encourge that behavior. Especially when I know if a Demorat in the White House had said such a thing, the Republicans would justifiably demanding blood. It is all kinds of fine, well, right and good for a Republican to attack Marines Killed In Action, for a Republican to attack Gold Star Families and for a Republican to denegrate the memory of fellow Republican who had been a Prisoner of War during the Viet Nam War. It is even more disgusting to see rank and file Republicans encourage that behavior.

I think for myself.

Cons refuse to think because they are plain shit scared to do so
What a great post ,thank you and thank you for your service

It was an honor to serve. Which is something that Suck Shit Loser 45 can never say.

Progressive income tax, government education, removing the right of inheritance, a national bank, confiscating the property and rights of people who try to leave, state control over communication and transportation, ...

The Democrat party is clearly communist. If you discuss the planks of the manifesto without telling leftists that is where it came from, they will agree with it plank by plank.

I just refuse to feed Dr. Grump who sits there and says feed me

I was privately educated. I hate death tax. A national bank is an okay idea, as long as there is private competition too. I hate it that if I leave Australia and go back to NZ the Australian government keeps 50 per cent of my superannuation. I don't mind state control over communication and transport, although I'd prefer it in private hands but with govt oversight, especially when it comes to privacy issues.
You're batting zero so far on my being a NJ Democrat mouthpiece.....

You're not British? and? You're still a piece of shit foreigner
Stupid foreigner the American Patriots were rebels you dumb son of a bitch

And you're a white trailer trash Yank. And?
They were British citizens before they were rebels numbnuts. What's it like having a piece of shit foreigner tell you your own history, Cletus?

Yes, that's how it works. I can print out the Communist Manifesto and go through it line by line and anzalyze it against every Democrat in the party, or since you claim to know what the Manifesto says and you OBVIOUSLY know what Democrats think, you could just list a few significant disagreements.

Oh, but I'm lazy, yeah, that's the problem.

Game, set and match. Dr. Grump has a glass jaw and goes down on the first punch

Off you do then. Do it. Don't just belch out proverbial claptrap on a messageboard. Back it up. If not, STFU.
First punch? You have to throw one first. All you're doing is throwing superlatives and hyperbole.

I accept your admission you can't think of anything Democrats advocate that contradicts the Communist Manifesto. You lose, OK? I admit it. Happy?

I don't see shades of gray but I'm not even a Republican, I'm a libertarian. Trump is not a libertarian, I'm comparing him to Biden and what they are going to do to America. I'm not interested in expanding either the rioting and looting and thugs taking over our inner cities spreading or brown outs where freaking California, the home of technology can't run their A/C in summer afternoons because of leftist environmental extremism. You're totally self deluded. I operate entirely in gray now while you operate entirely in black and white Democrat Party ideology

You do realise most of my slamming of Trump rarely mentions his politics. Just goes to show how much you read my posts. What Dem points do I spruik? If I was in the US, would I vote Dem? Currently? Too right, if it got rid of the freak in the WH. Would I be happy about voting Dem? Not particularly. I hate US politics and how it affects the rest of the world. Hate it.

So then you clearly should support Trump's America focus over the globalist Democrats then and their endless wars.

Endless wars used to be both parties. Now with Trump, it's down to your Democrat party

No, here's an idea. How about you back up your POV with facts. That is how debate works. You spout something as fact it is up to you to prove it, not the other way around. Talk about lazy....

I already conceded that you can't think of a single plank of the Communist Manifesto that the Democrats actually oppose. They are Marxists. By definition

If you want to do some research on the crime bill Biden wrote and the devastating effects it had on incarceration in the black community of non-violent drug users, go ahead and do that. If you want me to explain it all to you, pass.

Learn a basic level of history. This isn't a substitute for your shitty government school education to teach you history

But it is on you to prove your POV. Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to. My expectations aren't that high. You're a soundbite Deplorable. Just parrot The Moron in Chief's soundbites with no context, or no research.

Marxism is the ideology defined in the Communist Manifesto. The main principles of that are supported by the Democrat party and you

You can easily Google the planks of the Communist manifesto since you apparently don't know them. You don't need me to do that, lazy ass.

Uh-uh. That's not how it works. Your plank, you prove it. I know you're a typical Deplorable - dodge and weave. You're assertion - you prove. Or are you a lazy arse.
You're not an American citizens no one should give a fuck about answering any question you have
LOL

HE'S not an American no American owes him an explanation he can eat the shit from his queen and for that matter so can you pussy bitch

Dr. Grump's not an American, yet he's indistinguishable on the site from a New Jersey Democrat. He's a Democrat Party worshiper in every way just like the rest of them on the site
I find that some on this board from other countries can look upon us in a more truthful light than republicans here mired in the Trump swamp

Funny how you like the foreigner who agrees with the Democrat party on every issue just like you do. When you agree with a foreigner who isn't straight line party position with you on every subject, then let me know and it'll be worth less than the zero you're loving someone who agrees with you on every issue is

To Democrats, nothing means more than fellow Democrat. Which Dr. Grump is to eddiew
e
NO, not really. Democrats do not follow the group think of Cons. I was opposed to that Poser HRC and caught much hell for it. Pelosi is pretty much an empty suit. I openly despise Feinstein. Scchumer should never become Minority Leader, he is as vacuous a person as I've ever seen, not as bad a McChinless but he is up there.

Cons do not know how think for themselves and their herd mentality is sickening. I am a Polically Active Democrat (10-Consecutive California Democratic Party Conventions and counting. I do have to abide by the rules the CADEM and the DNC regarding Endorsements. Once a candidate is endorsed I (i.e. HRC or Biden), I cannot endorse another candidate. I can oppose the endorsed candidate, but I cannot endorse another candidate.

I am a Proud and Loud Progessive Democrat. I am proud Veteran of Viet Nam. I never thought I would see the day when a President of the United States would call Men Killed In Action "Losers" and "Suckers" and the Republicans encourge that behavior. Especially when I know if a Demorat in the White House had said such a thing, the Republicans would justifiably demanding blood. It is all kinds of fine, well, right and good for a Republican to attack Marines Killed In Action, for a Republican to attack Gold Star Families and for a Republican to denegrate the memory of fellow Republican who had been a Prisoner of War during the Viet Nam War. It is even more disgusting to see rank and file Republicans encourage that behavior.

I think for myself.

It was an honor to serve. Which is something that Suck Shit Loser 45 can never say.
I was US in the service. Before Nam. Was in Fla when the Russian scare was answered by JFK I was lucky ...Trump was and is a coward

LOL

e

I think for myself.

Or Bill Clinton, you forgot slick. Oh, you don't care ...

Vietnam was a terrible war. I don't blame anyone who didn't want to go fight a war that the politicians wouldn't let the military win. I don't blame Clinton or Trump for not going. But I'm not a full flat out hypocrite like you do where I flip positions based on party

LOL

e

I think for myself.

I was US in the service. Before Nam. Was in Fla when the Russian scare was answered by JFK I was lucky ...Trump was and is a coward
So is Obammy Biden slick Willy then right?

LOL

e

I think for myself.

Vietnam was a terrible war. I don't blame anyone who didn't want to go fight a war that the politicians wouldn't let the military win. I don't blame Clinton or Trump for not going. But I'm not a full flat out hypocrite like you do where I flip positions based on party
Or Biden?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I accept your admission you can't think of anything Democrats advocate that contradicts the Communist Manifesto. You lose, OK? I admit it. Happy?

I can't think of one that does. I don't know the Comm Manifesto inside out. Apparently you do. You are the one making the point. Yours to prove (this is kinda rhetorical - I don't expect you to, you're a closet Trump Deplorable. Work and you just don't mix).

I already conceded that you can't think of a single plank of the Communist Manifesto that the Democrats actually oppose. They are Marxists. By definition

Again, there you go. Just spouting shit without backing it up.
Whatever...

politicizing the coronavirus. View attachment 387019

Tramp beat them to it.
Report says....maybe....could be.....might have....possibly....these are all libber media terms on all their articles.
Anonymous sources are what you wackos accept for fact...pathetic.
They also accept the idiot box in the living room as gospel fact.hee hee.lol
Better than you believing the degenerate liar trump as the gospel
Hey dummy , it’s called calming the people ,it’s what great leaders do
LOLOL

That's like the time Bush claimed the reason he didn't immediately drop a 2nd grade reading book and leave the classroom he was sitting in with a bunch of 7 year olds upon learning America was under attack was because he didn't want to frighten the kids.....

.... but then he made his way outside the classroom and announced in front of cameras, to America, that two planes were crashed into the World Trade Center in an apparent terrorist attack on our country -- in front of the kids.
But wait, you libbers love Bush now right??
LOL

No, we don't. Though I would take him any day over Impeached Trump. Biden sucks too, but not as bad as Impeached Trump. If anyone else were running on the Republican ticket, I'd be voting Republican this year.
Biden is a demented douchebag
So? He's still a better choice than the shit-commander-in-cheat we have now.
He isnt the choice, Knees Harris is.
Even better.
Can't have a president who works from under the desk.
Impeached Trump does...

She wont be under there sucking on a Coke can......
You're really obsessed with that, huh?
Not really, only when an atheist points a finger at the President and claims something about God.
Who did that?

LOL

e

I think for myself.

Or Biden?

Yep, Biden too. bravo actual is OK with that too. Biden, Clinton, we're good. Trump, OMG! Republican! Flip standard!

Then there's Gore who technically went but had a team of body guards watching him snip a few shots and return home

Forum List

Back