Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Trump isn't "lying," he is just doing what all good leaders and politicians do, he is and was. . . leading. Duh.
The Trump tape is akin to finding a tape or transcript where the national security advisor told FDR in November that the Japanese were planning to attack Pearl Harbor.

And then FDR "playing it down"
Wow keep going drama queen it just gets better and better.

Just like Nixon knew......Trumpybear knew and did it on purpose. It's on tape.

Are there no patriotic Republicans left in the party?
Spare me.....we are the only patriots there are. You goofs want open borders, jobs overseas, no police, and checks to sit home wearing your goofy masks.

This is about lying on purpose to the American people about how deadly the new virus was, not the lies you and your kind spread about our regulated border, or the export of capital, or de-funding choke holds......

But again, you're lying. You hate Trump and attack him for whatever he says. So why should anyone give a shit when you are part of the leftist echo chamber calling Trump a liar when you're constantly lying about him?

On Feb 7th, after speaking with the Chinese leader, during Woodwards taped interview with the Trumpybear, Trumpybear was explaining how much more deadly the new virus was compared to the Flu. He is a proven liar. Everyone in the country can and has listen to him lying through his teeth. Maybe it hasn't broken into the Faux News Circle yet, but it's like a reality train coming down the track.

And why is your hyping the virus somehow less dishonest than Trump downplaying it?

. You attack Trump for the economic impacts of the shutdown while you demand we shut down again.

So you deny that you attack Trump for things like unemployment and other bad economic effects from the shutdown?
Read your entire claim. That is a claim i'm a hypocrite, not that I complained about unemployment.

Since I never demanded or even wanted another shutdown, your claim is FALSE.

Gotcha, so Trump should have stopped US citizens from coming home? More of your mental retardation.
Obama only let flights from ebola stricken countries enter airports set up to screen incoming passengers for symptoms.

Trump didn't do that.

And yet obviously your reasoning is, you hate Trump. Think of a factoid to attack him with. There are similarities and differences there. There are a hell of a lot less people coming from that region of Africa than China and Europe. But you don't really care. It's just attack
The ghost of Nixon to Trump.....” Hey dufus, you did hear about Watergate and still you let Woodward Tape you ? What a fkin* idiot.”

You're just not used to a President who is open, huh? Trump will let anyone interview him. Democrats are mean and vicious and lie, of course you don't want your politicians to be honest

You're just not used to a President who is open, huh? Trump will let anyone interview him.

Trump thought he could bamboozle Bob Woodward into writing a glorious piece about the greatness that is president Trump.

Trump didn't read anything Bob Woodward wrote, so Trump is a moron.

. You attack Trump for the economic impacts of the shutdown while you demand we shut down again.

So you deny that you attack Trump for things like unemployment and other bad economic effects from the shutdown?
Read your entire claim. That is a claim i'm a hypocrite, not that I complained about unemployment.

Since I never demanded or even wanted another shutdown, your claim is FALSE.

Here you go:

Herd immunity would mean 6 million deaths, if we continued with partial shutdowns to control the rate (flatten the curve)

If we just opened everything up, and held on for a nantucket sleigh ride, we're looking at anywhere from 10 million to 50 million deaths.

So you're against partial shutdowns and opening up. That leaves what???

So are you going to man up now and admit you lied? No, huh?

You're just not used to a President who is open, huh? Trump will let anyone interview him.

Trump thought he could bamboozle Bob Woodward into writing a glorious piece about the greatness that is president Trump.

Trump didn't read anything Bob Woodward wrote, so Trump is a moron.

Trump has done lots of interviews with leftists in the media. And Woodward wrote multiple books about W and some W cooperated and some he didn't and they were all hit jobs.

No, the clueless one is you. I also reject your claim you can read minds. Funny how leftists always claim that yet none of you can do it

Supporting the continuation of the current "partial" shutdown is not what you claimed.

Maybe you're new to the way English works.

I never advocated shutting down the economy again.
But to save you some search time, I did say we should wear masks, to avoid having to shut down the economy/.

Supporting the continuation of the current "partial" shutdown is not what you claimed.

Maybe you're new to the way English works.

I never advocated shutting down the economy again.
But to save you some search time, I did say we should wear masks, to avoid having to shut down the economy/.

Right, and it's not what you supported. You said that would lead to six million deaths.

You were against partial shutdowns, you were against opening. That leaves ... what?

I did call you weren't man enough to admit what you said even though I gave you the post

Right, and it's not what you supported. You said that would lead to six million deaths.

You were against partial shutdowns, you were against opening. That leaves ... what?

I am not against partial shutdowns. As a New Yorker I was for the first shutdown which Cuomo put into effect in what he called "closing the valve"

I was for the phased reopening of the economy (partial shutdown) and await for when we can fully reopen.

I advocate wearing masks so that we don't have to close things down again.

So you lied that I want to shut the economy down again.

I wasn't against partial shutdowns. As New Yorker I was for the first shutdown which Cuomo put into effect in what he called "closing the valve"

I was for the phased reopening of the economy (partial shutdown) and await for when we can fully reopen.

I advocate wearing masks so that we don't have to close things down again.

So you lied that I want to shut the economy down again.
Wow a New Yorker. Congratulations on still being alive.

Hey meaner gene tell us your plan. What would you have done in Jan, Feb, Mar....

Give us your detailed plan to stop the virus in it's tracks. You can use the 20/20 hindsight Trump didn't have.

GO!

Last edited:
The Trump tape is akin to finding a tape or transcript where the national security advisor told FDR in November that the Japanese were planning to attack Pearl Harbor.

And then FDR "playing it down"
Like Bush and the Mission accomplish banner.
Republicans have a long history of explaining away why their guy lies.
This fn liar said he didn't want to cause a panic ,,,,,,,,Dr to patient "I didn't want to tell you you had a serious case of cancer .Didn't want you to panic " "You have 2 weeks left ,,good luck""
you'd never understand, your genes won't allow it.

45 knew in early February that coronavirus posed a unique and deadly threat to the United States, and was “More Deadly Than Even Your Strenuous Flus.” At the time, Trump repeatedly publicly downplayed the virus as no more dangerous than the flu.

This one horrindous lie has killed over One Hundred Ninety-Four Thousand Americans.

What 45 has done is murder Tens of Thousands of Americans.

But I'm sure his followers do not mind.
Actually your idiot Dem governors knocked off about 90,000 in their 6 states right off the bat and and an 8% mortality rate.
Man you read my mind,you took them to school just as I have in this whole thread.lol
Wasn't our fault all the virus infected from China and Europe came into America through NY BUT now NY is one of the cleanest states while Red states are dropping like sick dogs

The primary source for the U.S. infection was Europe. For all of empty boasts about closing down entry from China, well another in a long line of lies. Over 100,00 People entered the U.S. From China after the outbreak.

45 knew in early February that coronavirus posed a unique and deadly threat to the United States, and was “More Deadly Than Even Your Strenuous Flus.” At the time, Trump repeatedly publicly downplayed the virus as no more dangerous than the flu.

This one horrindous lie has killed over One Hundred Ninety-Four Thousand Americans.

What 45 has done is murder Tens of Thousands of Americans.

But I'm sure his followers do not mind.
Actually your idiot Dem governors knocked off about 90,000 in their 6 states right off the bat and and an 8% mortality rate.
Man you read my mind,you took them to school just as I have in this whole thread.lol
Wasn't our fault all the virus infected from China and Europe came into America through NY BUT now NY is one of the cleanest states while Red states are dropping like sick dogs

The primary source for the U.S. infection was Europe. For all of empty boasts about closing down entry from China, well another in a long line of lies. Over 100,00 People entered the U.S. From China after the outbreak.
Well that made you wackos happy since you deemed Trump racist for shutting down their travel to the US.

Forum List

Back