Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

45 knew in early February that coronavirus posed a unique and deadly threat to the United States, and was “More Deadly Than Even Your Strenuous Flus.” At the time, Trump repeatedly publicly downplayed the virus as no more dangerous than the flu.

This one horrindous lie has killed over One Hundred Ninety-Four Thousand Americans.

What 45 has done is murder Tens of Thousands of Americans.

But I'm sure his followers do not mind.
Actually your idiot Dem governors knocked off about 90,000 in their 6 states right off the bat and and an 8% mortality rate.
Man you read my mind,you took them to school just as I have in this whole thread.lol
Wasn't our fault all the virus infected from China and Europe came into America through NY BUT now NY is one of the cleanest states while Red states are dropping like sick dogs

The primary source for the U.S. infection was Europe. For all of empty boasts about closing down entry from China, well another in a long line of lies. Over 100,00 People entered the U.S. From China after the outbreak.
Well that made you wackos happy since you deemed Trump racist for shutting down their travel to the US.

45 is a racist. He very proud of being racist and if you support a racist, if you defend a racist you are a racist.

Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
There has been plenty of news about younger people having strokes, and long-term damage to the heart, brain, lungs and kidneys.

This information is not difficult to find. But I do realize you folks confine your "news" and "information" consumption to your sub-reality only. Everything else is avoided, as "fake news".

the coroner in AZ said that autopsies revealed blood clots thruout bodies & not one major organ was spared. this thing is just as much a vascular disease as it is respiratory.
Fake news! :rolleyes-41:
Fake news in the msm media that you listen to and worship as the gospel truth.lol
HEY HEY Dump , what do you say ,how many folks did you kill today..?.......

45 knew in early February that coronavirus posed a unique and deadly threat to the United States, and was “More Deadly Than Even Your Strenuous Flus.” At the time, Trump repeatedly publicly downplayed the virus as no more dangerous than the flu.

This one horrindous lie has killed over One Hundred Ninety-Four Thousand Americans.

Actually your idiot Dem governors knocked off about 90,000 in their 6 states right off the bat and and an 8% mortality rate.
Man you read my mind,you took them to school just as I have in this whole thread.lol
Wasn't our fault all the virus infected from China and Europe came into America through NY BUT now NY is one of the cleanest states while Red states are dropping like sick dogs

The primary source for the U.S. infection was Europe. For all of empty boasts about closing down entry from China, well another in a long line of lies. Over 100,00 People entered the U.S. From China after the outbreak.
Well that made you wackos happy since you deemed Trump racist for shutting down their travel to the US.

45 is a racist. He very proud of being racist and if you support a racist, if you defend a racist you are a racist.
I don't support racists at all, which is why i am not a Democrat, the party of all you true racists. Nice parroting.

Give us your detailed plan to stop the Kung Flu. What would you have done in Jan, Feb, Mar.....

Be specific.

I am not against partial shutdowns. As a New Yorker I was for the first shutdown which Cuomo put into effect in what he called "closing the valve"

I was for the phased reopening of the economy (partial shutdown) and await for when we can fully reopen.

I advocate wearing masks so that we don't have to close things down again.

So you lied that I want to shut the economy down again.

Did I?

meaner gene: "Herd immunity would mean 6 million deaths, if we continued with partial shutdowns to control the rate (flatten the curve)"

So you advocate what you claim would mean "6 million deaths?" Do tell

Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
There has been plenty of news about younger people having strokes, and long-term damage to the heart, brain, lungs and kidneys.

This information is not difficult to find. But I do realize you folks confine your "news" and "information" consumption to your sub-reality only. Everything else is avoided, as "fake news".

the coroner in AZ said that autopsies revealed blood clots thruout bodies & not one major organ was spared. this thing is just as much a vascular disease as it is respiratory.
Fake news! :rolleyes-41:
Fake news in the msm media that you listen to and worship as the gospel truth.lol
HEY HEY Dump , what do you say ,how many folks did you kill today..?.......
He lowered the mortality rate to 2.9% from the 8% of NY and NJ and the rest of the Democrat Demolition Dregs.

HE LIED AND 194,761 AMERICANS DIED. HE ADMITS HE LIED, HE KNOWS HE LIED AND YOU BELIEVE THE LIE. I DID NOT.
These people have proven that it doesn't matter to them. He can lie to our faces as people are dying, he can mock people for trying to protect themselves while people are dying, he can refuse to show some leadership and wear a mask while people are dying, and he can hold indoor events, knowing how vicious the virus is, while people are dying.

They don't care.

Do you think there is anything that you can say to them?

No, these people are the living example of being a human lemming. They know they are being lied, they don't care they are being lied to, they love to be lied to because they need to be lied to.

They are shit scared of thinking for themselves. They would rather be lied to than think for themselves.
This is the ultimate manifestation of talk radio, which has conditioned them to listen only to the shows and ignore everything else.

That has spread to the internet sites, obviously. And anything outside that world is fake news, and to be avoided.

I have no idea how to communicate with someone who is stuck in that kind of ideological vacuum.

HE LIED AND 194,761 AMERICANS DIED. HE ADMITS HE LIED, HE KNOWS HE LIED AND YOU BELIEVE THE LIE. I DID NOT.
These people have proven that it doesn't matter to them. He can lie to our faces as people are dying, he can mock people for trying to protect themselves while people are dying, he can refuse to show some leadership and wear a mask while people are dying, and he can hold indoor events, knowing how vicious the virus is, while people are dying.

They don't care.

Do you think there is anything that you can say to them?

No, these people are the living example of being a human lemming. They know they are being lied, they don't care they are being lied to, they love to be lied to because they need to be lied to.

They are shit scared of thinking for themselves. They would rather be lied to than think for themselves.
This is the ultimate manifestation of talk radio, which has conditioned them to listen only to the shows and ignore everything else.

That has spread to the internet sites, obviously. And anything outside that world is fake news, and to be avoided.

I have no idea how to communicate with someone who is stuck in that kind of ideological vacuum.
...he says as he looks in a mirror and describes himself....

This fn liar said he didn't want to cause a panic ,,,,,,,,Dr to patient "I didn't want to tell you you had a serious case of cancer .Didn't want you to panic " "You have 2 weeks left ,,good luck""
you'd never understand, your genes won't allow it.
His example is a perfect parallel. Trump is the doctor who "played it down" so he didn't warn the patient how bad his cancer was.

He didn't want to panic his patient.

I don't support racists at all, which is why i am not a Democrat, the party of all you true racists. Nice parroting.
How many white supremacists ,how many KKKers how many Qanons vote Democrat?? and of course the pos racist in your wh

This fn liar said he didn't want to cause a panic ,,,,,,,,Dr to patient "I didn't want to tell you you had a serious case of cancer .Didn't want you to panic " "You have 2 weeks left ,,good luck""
you'd never understand, your genes won't allow it.
His example is a perfect parallel. Trump is the doctor who "played it down" so he didn't warn the patient how bad his cancer was.

He didn't want to panic his patient.
Someone had to remain calm since all you wackos were running around yelling about the zombievirus.

Give us your detailed plan to stop the Kung Flu. What would you have done in Jan, Feb, Mar.....

Be specific.

In January he'd have attacked Trump for trying to divert from his impeachment.

In February he'd have called Trump a racist for travel restrictions

In March, he'd do February's plan again

In April he'd say the travel restrictions weren't strong enough

In May he'd say we need to shut down the economy until after the election

In June he'd have said we should shut down the economy again while he attacked Trump for the economic impacts of the first shut down

In July, he'd follow June's plan again

In August, he'd follow June's plan again

How many white supremacists ,how many KKKers how many Qanons vote Democrat?? and of course the pos racist in your wh
True racists are the people who constantly whine about racism.

Right, and it's not what you supported. You said that would lead to six million deaths.

You were against partial shutdowns, you were against opening. That leaves ... what?

I wasn't against partial shutdowns. As New Yorker I was for the first shutdown which Cuomo put into effect in what he called "closing the valve"

I was for the phased reopening of the economy (partial shutdown) and await for when we can fully reopen.

Wow a New Yorker. Congratulations on still being alive.

So far. He survived the Biden virus, now he has to survive the thugs dressed in black since his mayor disbanded so much of the police and ended bail to empty the jail cells

True racists are the people who constantly whine about racism.

Eddie's voting for a white guy who thinks he can tell blacks who a real black is. Yeah, credibility not ...

Right, and it's not what you supported. You said that would lead to six million deaths.

You were against partial shutdowns, you were against opening. That leaves ... what?

I wasn't against partial shutdowns. As New Yorker I was for the first shutdown which Cuomo put into effect in what he called "closing the valve"

Wow a New Yorker. Congratulations on still being alive.

So far. He survived the Biden virus, now he has to survive the thugs dressed in black since his mayor disbanded so much of the police and ended bail to empty the jail cells
I think this guy may BE the mayor.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

Be specific.

In June he'd have said we should shut down the economy again while he attacked Trump for the economic impacts of the first shut down

"""" It'll disappear ,like a miracle lt'll disappear""" ""It's a hoax"" Trump is a lying SOB and I'm amazed that the 1 or 2 smart republicans here don't get it

Be specific.

"""" It'll disappear ,like a miracle lt'll disappear""" ""It's a hoax"" Trump is a lying SOB and I'm amazed that the 1 or 2 smart republicans here don't get it

And you keep lying and hyping the Biden virus. How is hyping it less dishonest than downplaying it?

Be specific.

Well he had a point about the hype hoax you idiots tried to pull.....

Forum List

Back