Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

meaner gene: "Herd immunity would mean 6 million deaths, if we continued with partial shutdowns to control the rate (flatten the curve)"

So you advocate what you claim would mean "6 million deaths?" Do tell
I also said, if we fully opened the economy, that would lead to 10 to 25 million dead Americans.

I never suggested any future shutdowns (full or partial) which would only stretch out the time to reach herd immunity.

So once more, I have to point out you lied about me demanding a shutdown again.

45 knew in early February that coronavirus posed a unique and deadly threat to the United States, and was “More Deadly Than Even Your Strenuous Flus.” At the time, Trump repeatedly publicly downplayed the virus as no more dangerous than the flu.

This one horrindous lie has killed over One Hundred Ninety-Four Thousand Americans.

What 45 has done is murder Tens of Thousands of Americans.

But I'm sure his followers do not mind.
Actually your idiot Dem governors knocked off about 90,000 in their 6 states right off the bat and and an 8% mortality rate.
Man you read my mind,you took them to school just as I have in this whole thread.lol
Wasn't our fault all the virus infected from China and Europe came into America through NY BUT now NY is one of the cleanest states while Red states are dropping like sick dogs

The primary source for the U.S. infection was Europe. For all of empty boasts about closing down entry from China, well another in a long line of lies. Over 100,00 People entered the U.S. From China after the outbreak.
Give us your detailed plan to stop the Kung Flu. What would you have done in Jan, Feb, Mar.....

Be specific.

In January he'd have attacked Trump for trying to divert from his impeachment.

In February he'd have called Trump a racist for travel restrictions

In March, he'd do February's plan again

In April he'd say the travel restrictions weren't strong enough

In May he'd say we need to shut down the economy until after the election

In June he'd have said we should shut down the economy again while he attacked Trump for the economic impacts of the first shut down

In July, he'd follow June's plan again

In August, he'd follow June's plan again
"""" It'll disappear ,like a miracle lt'll disappear""" ""It's a hoax"" Trump is a lying SOB and I'm amazed that the 1 or 2 smart republicans here don't get it

What would you have done to stop the Kung Flu in it's tracks? Give us your detailed plan for Jan, Feb, Mar...............

Be specific and use the 20/20 hindsight Trump didn't have.

GO!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
meaner gene: "Herd immunity would mean 6 million deaths, if we continued with partial shutdowns to control the rate (flatten the curve)"

So you advocate what you claim would mean "6 million deaths?" Do tell
I also said, if we fully opened the economy, that would lead to 10 to 25 million dead Americans.

I never suggested any future shutdowns (full or partial) which would only stretch out the time to reach herd immunity.

So once more, I have to point out you lied about me demanding a shutdown again.
So what would your plan have been? You seem to think you are an expert, so tell us how you would have prevented the Kung Flu from getting into and spreading thru the US.

Be specific.

GO!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You don't analyze anything other than how to attack Trump with it. Truth is irrelevant to you
How relevant is truth to Trump?
How many more lies does he have to vomit up before you see him for what he his?
djt-doesnt-listen_Custom.jpg

Don The Con Has Blood On His Hands

Hey meaner gene tells us your plan. What would you have done in Jan, Feb, Mar....

Well in January I would have voted to remove Trump from office.

That would have put Pence in charge, who wouldn't have "played it down"
So after all these months you still have no plan.

Dismissed.
Actually part two of my plan was to then impeach Pence in February, remove him from office in March and put Nancy Pelosi in the oval office.

We would have then had experienced leadership at the helm who didn't want to "play it down"

45 knew in early February that coronavirus posed a unique and deadly threat to the United States, and was “More Deadly Than Even Your Strenuous Flus.” At the time, Trump repeatedly publicly downplayed the virus as no more dangerous than the flu.

This one horrindous lie has killed over One Hundred Ninety-Four Thousand Americans.

Actually your idiot Dem governors knocked off about 90,000 in their 6 states right off the bat and and an 8% mortality rate.
Man you read my mind,you took them to school just as I have in this whole thread.lol
Wasn't our fault all the virus infected from China and Europe came into America through NY BUT now NY is one of the cleanest states while Red states are dropping like sick dogs

The primary source for the U.S. infection was Europe. For all of empty boasts about closing down entry from China, well another in a long line of lies. Over 100,00 People entered the U.S. From China after the outbreak.
Well that made you wackos happy since you deemed Trump racist for shutting down their travel to the US.

45 is a racist. He very proud of being racist and if you support a racist, if you defend a racist you are a racist.
I don't support racists at all, which is why i am not a Democrat, the party of all you true racists. Nice parroting.
How many white supremacists ,how many KKKers how many Qanons vote Democrat?? and of course the pos racist in your wh
True racists are the people who constantly whine about racism.

Eddie's voting for a white guy who thinks he can tell blacks who a real black is. Yeah, credibility not ...
Look I can't tell you what's in Bidens heart I just know that basically he's a good man who's lived through some personal disasters and still holds his head high. Trump is a lifetime AH if you know anything about his past. His 4 years in Washington proves it

Hey meaner gene tells us your plan. What would you have done in Jan, Feb, Mar....

Dismissed.
Actually part two of my plan was to then impeach Pence in February, remove him from office in March and put Nancy Pelosi in the oval office.

We would have then had experienced leadership at the helm who didn't want to "play it down"
So your plan is "ORANGE MAN BAD".

Dismissed.

Dismissed.

Oh there goes my lunch......Plasticface in the Oval Office that's a hoot!

Dismissed.

Dismissed.
Nostra You really want a Russian puppet in our WH ?? Trump is beholden to Putin for not giving up what he knows about Trump

This fn liar said he didn't want to cause a panic ,,,,,,,,Dr to patient "I didn't want to tell you you had a serious case of cancer .Didn't want you to panic " "You have 2 weeks left ,,good luck""
you'd never understand, your genes won't allow it.
His example is a perfect parallel. Trump is the doctor who "played it down" so he didn't warn the patient how bad his cancer was.

He didn't want to panic his patient.
there was no need to panic, it was all a hoax. see post 977

Well that made you wackos happy since you deemed Trump racist for shutting down their travel to the US.

45 is a racist. He very proud of being racist and if you support a racist, if you defend a racist you are a racist.
I don't support racists at all, which is why i am not a Democrat, the party of all you true racists. Nice parroting.
How many white supremacists ,how many KKKers how many Qanons vote Democrat?? and of course the pos racist in your wh
True racists are the people who constantly whine about racism.

Eddie's voting for a white guy who thinks he can tell blacks who a real black is. Yeah, credibility not ...
Look I can't tell you what's in Bidens heart I just know that basically he's a good man who's lived through some personal disasters and still holds his head high. Trump is a lifetime AH if you know anything about his past. His 4 years in Washington proves it
No wonder you are so confused. Nothing about an international felon is good.

Dismissed.

Dismissed.
Nostra You really want a Russian puppet in our WH ?? Trump is beholden to Putin for not giving up what he knows about Trump
Off topic deflection.

Give us YOUR plan, Eddie. Give us details on what you would have done to stop the Kung Flu.

GO!

Dismissed.

Dismissed.
When Obammy went to visit Putin he wore kneepads and you are concerned with Trump being a Russian puppet? Do you ever, ever think for yourself?

Right, and it's not what you supported. You said that would lead to six million deaths.

You were against partial shutdowns, you were against opening. That leaves ... what?

I wasn't against partial shutdowns. As New Yorker I was for the first shutdown which Cuomo put into effect in what he called "closing the valve"

I was for the phased reopening of the economy (partial shutdown) and await for when we can fully reopen.

I advocate wearing masks so that we don't have to close things down again.

So you lied that I want to shut the economy down again.
Wow a New Yorker. Congratulations on still being alive.

So far. He survived the Biden virus, now he has to survive the thugs dressed in black since his mayor disbanded so much of the police and ended bail to empty the jail cells
all complicit to a take over of our cities.

Forum List

Back